Hood & Hole

Story Info
Bound on my knees and used.
3.3k words
4.35
16.8k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers

Note from the Author

  • Many of my Literotica stories are, to at least some degree, autobiographical. They describe either actual events, an amalgamation of actual events, or an embellished version of actual events.
  • In the Little Emily Dreams series, while I obviously draw on real-life experiences, I am not writing stories about something that happened to me. These are instead fantasy pieces about what could happen, what I might want to happen, or maybe what you'd like to happen.

  • This short piece is different again. It's certainly a fantasy; one that I have had from time to time. But it's rather a dark fantasy. As mentioned elsewhere in my writing, I am not a big fan of non-consensual sex. What I portray here is intended as fundamentally consensual, but I appreciate I'm possibly in something of a gray area. What people think and what they feel can be different.

  • This is not a regular Emily Miller story. If you were hoping for some light-hearted teasing by a naughty girl, then maybe read one of the other stories in my Fantasy series instead.

--

I'd been given instructions. Put on everything that has been laid out and then wait. I was alone in a side room, windowless and dimly lit. It was furnished sparsely; an armless wooden chair and a slatted wooden bench. On the latter was a pair of high-heeled, long, black leather boots. I recognized them as my own. I have little feet, even for my 5'1" stature, and it's hard to find shoes sometimes. These had been custom-made for my doll-feet. Next to them were three other items. A black leather collar, deep and with a rather strange shape; wrist-cuffs; and a black, felt bag with a buckled, leather strap and a mid-sized steel ring attached.

I kicked off of my Keds, unbuttoned and peeled down my jeans and pulled my T-shirt up and over my head. I didn't often wear a bra, it was kinda superfluous. I rolled my panties over my hips and stepped out of them too. Nude now, and feeling a little chilly, I unzipped the boots, stepped into each, and closed them snuggly around my lower legs and thighs. They weren't going to keep me warm, but at least my feet were no longer touching the cold, stone floor. The wrists-cuffs, which I now realized were also mine, were next. I was very accustomed to attaching them. The other items were new, though I understood their purpose clearly. I'd asked to do this, but now, feeling small, a little worried, and covered in goosebumps, I was beginning to have second thoughts. Maybe third thoughts as well. Come on, you wanted this, be a brave girl.

I debated the order in which to put on the remaining two items, deciding on the bag and strap first. I held it up. The bag was open wide at one end, which had a drawstring. In the side, strategically placed, was a small circular hole; the edges of which were attached to the steel ring via six narrow loops of material. I opened my mouth wide and slipped the ring inside, nestling it just behind my front teeth. It was a stretch, then that was the point. I'm not sure that my dentist would have approved. The bag dangled down from my mouth, for all the world like black vomit; hopefully not an omen. I pulled the strap behind my head and buckled it securely. Making a mental note of where the collar was, I pulled the bag up and back and over myself. It covered my head entirely, down to my neck. I tried opening and closing my eyes, it made no real difference; but a little light was permeating from the open end. I felt for the drawstring and pulled it tight around my neck, so that my head was entirely encased. It got darker. I was now blindfolded, with my mouth held wide open and accessible through the hole in the hood. All the better to, well I probably don't have to explain, do I?

I felt for where I remembered the collar was lying and put it around my neck. A narrow, saddle-shaped section sat on either shoulder. A third one, facing up instead of down, nestled under my chin, tilting it slightly up. The collar also had the effect of holding my head at a fixed attitude. I reached back and fastened the buckle behind my neck by feel. When you have the sort of friends that I do, you get quite skilled at this sort of thing.

Ready, I bent and fumbled for the edge of the bench. Finding it, I sat. Head in a bag, mouth gaping and mostly nude. I hoped they wouldn't make me wait too long. Oh yes, it was they. Six of them to be precise.

--

It did seem a long time that I was waiting. It's all part of the game of course, increase apprehension, generate tension, supposedly this leads to enhanced release. But it didn't feel like that, sitting in total darkness, feeling my nipples become erect from the cold. Being deprived of sight, I tried to listen, but the only sounds were occasional, muffled voices and what could have been the clink of chains. Then the door opened.

I was expecting a familiar voice, but this guy was new to me. Actually guys, there were two of them. They told me to stand and I obeyed, wobbling a little with no visual reference. I heard a swish. I heard a crack. And pain burst into my brain, care of a left breast that had been flogged. The multiple tails are unmistakeable. I screamed, though it came out mangled by the steel gag. Apparently I had been too slow standing. You try standing blindfold in high heels! But I didn't dare to say it; not that anything I said would be intelligible in any case. Instead I caressed my burning flesh.

Another swish-crack. Pain leapt from my right breast now. As best I could tell, it was the second guy this time. Now the problem was that I should have kept my hands by my sides. I felt hot pin-pricks in my eyes and hot lines across my chest. Guy two pulled my arms behind me and clipped my wrist-cuffs together. No more soothing stroking. I was told to walk and stepped forward hesitantly. Guy one tweaked both my nipples for that. Guy two at least helped by putting a guiding hand on my butt, though he seemed unable to resist slipping a finger between my ass-cheeks and shallowly into my ass. Despite the anal distraction, I managed to make it to the next room without either falling or incurring further punishment. I already felt used and abused, a little scared even; who were these people? I hoped to hear a familiar voice soon. Even so, I could also feel my clit throbbing and juice slowly oozing from my vagina. I'd been in situations like this before, I could handle it. Sure I could handle it, right? Was I trying to convince myself?

A few more paces and I was told to stop. I felt, more than heard, other people in the room. Now I have to turn round and then kneel. I was expecting the latter of course; it was the whole point. I was also expecting to have only my boots to protect my knees from the stone floor and was pleasantly surprised to sink into what felt like a towel, doubled over. Maybe things wouldn't be that intense. Was part of me a little disappointed? Perhaps. I didn't have too long to worry about the vagaries of my psyche as I was told to lift my arms.

The sound of clinking again, and very clearly now. A guy took each arm and attached my cuffs to two chains. I could feel their weight, their catenaries pulling my arms sideways. I was told to spread my legs and I shuffled my knees further apart. I knew what was coming next. The crack of the flogger on my exposed pussy made me yelp and flinch. I thrashed in my bonds. Again and harder. I screamed wordless syllables through my gag. Then two simultaneous blows on my ass. How many floggers did they have? At least six, as blows landed on both butt-cheeks, both breasts, my back and my tender vulva. I've been punished before, but this was a lot. I found myself uselessly struggling against the chains. Again six blows, my flesh was on fire. I roared uncontrollably; maybe the wrong reaction. The synchronized blows rained down again. I focused the burning on my clit, I embraced the pain. I could do this. Fuck! No I couldn't, the next sequence landed on already tortured flesh and inflamed it further. Maybe it was obvious that my limit was close as the assault on my body ceased, leaving me sobbing and panting.

I hung in my bonds, the inside of my hood wet with tears. I knew this was just a lull. I heard a guy kneel in front of me, felt his breath against my raw skin. What was happening? The answer I received was a clamp closing on my right nipple. That was a much stronger spring than normal, I felt it was going to cut me in two. It was too much, much too much. And then the second. Fuck no! Please no! The agony was intolerable, but also exquisite. My intended expletives sounded as distorted animal screeches. There was a chain between the clamps and I moaned as he jerked it. I heard a jingle and then a snick as a clasp closed. He dropped the chain and I realized he had weighted it. My nipples were crushed by the clamp jaws and distended by gravity. I could no longer roar or scream, I simply wailed. Tears flooded down my cheeks uncontrollably, wetting the hood. Another hiatus, in which I tried to come to terms with the pain raging though me. And then it started for real...

--

I heard number one called out; again in an unfamiliar voice. No names tonight. I was already disoriented and deprived of one sense. The numbers confused me further. I heard a guy's bare feet and sensed him standing in front of me. I was acutely aware of my defenseless mouth, of my head held in a fixed position. I awaited the first penetration. But instead I felt something splash against the outside of my hood. As the liquid soaked through the material, the smell of urine filled my nostrils. I heard him shift his position and a stream of piss fell into my gaping mouth. I did my best to swallow the warm, salty gush. It wasn't as if I had an alternative.

Before the jet stopped, he grabbed my hooded head and steered his cock through the ring and into my mouth. I felt his stream of urine hit the back of my throat for a few seconds and then he was done. My throat had been full of piss and was now full of cock as he thrust deeply into me. Thankfully, he was only average sized, perhaps why he had gone first. I've been throated many times before, including when restrained. But it felt different. I was lost in the darkness, I felt no control. Panic began to rise in me, breathing through my nose didn't seem to adequately fill my lungs. My heart thumped in my chest. And there were five more guys to come. What the fuck had I been thinking? The urine-soaked bag was now clinging to my cheeks as he started to face-fuck me, holding the back of my head for leverage. My head was held at precisely the right angle and, even with his modest length, the guy's cock reached the start of my esophagus. Bewildered, unable to see and my nipples in throbbing agony, this felt too much, much too much. Maybe having my throat entirely at his mercy was too much for him too, as he didn't last very long, ramming his balls against my lips as he squirted cum into my stomach.

I gasped as he withdrew, grateful for the respite, but knowing it would be all too brief. I wanted to bow my head and recover, but the collar kept me in position for the next guy. I heard number two. No water works, he got straight down to business. And he was bigger. Without any visual cues, it was hard to tell how big, but over seven inches easily, maybe over eight. That shouldn't have been a problem, but -- again -- my blindness played tricks with my mind. I couldn't relax my muscles and found myself gagging like a beginner. The guy seemed to like that, maybe it played to his ego. He gave me his whole length, I had no choice but to accept it. I tried to be as Zen as I normally was in this situation, but between the weight pulling on my nipples, the rawness of my skin and my total lack of vision, it was hard. I really couldn't take this, I'd have to stop. I didn't want to let the group down, to let myself down, but there was no way. I had bitten off more than I could swallow. I clanked my chains five times rapidly. Nothing. Hanging on the chains, I raised my lower legs and banged my boots together five times; there's no place like home, there's no place like home. Nothing. Real fear sprang into my mind. That had been the agreed safe signal and I had used it twice in two different ways. What was going on? I couldn't do this, I wanted it to stop. Number two kept face-fucking me roughly and relentlessly. I felt I was going to vomit. And then...

--

I heard the most welcome and familiar of sounds. No, not a voice, a buzzing. The air rippled against my skin before the dome made contact with my pussy and electricity surged though my body. I sank on my chains, pushing myself harder against the Hitachi. My eyes had been wide open, staring at blackness. Now I closed them. With waves of intensity flooding my body, I was finally able to do what had eluded me before. I let go. I relaxed. I let it all wash over me. The burning pain in my nipples, the dull ache of my flogged flesh and the unforgiving use of my throat as a surrogate vagina. Number two had been pounding my mouth for some time, but now I felt his cock become rigid, then twitch, then pulse his cum deep into me.

He withdrew and I panted greedily flooding my lungs with oxygen. Number three's turn was announced. This time I was ready. This time I wanted it. The Hitachi had been removed, but I knew it was there if I needed it. Number three was also a water-sports fan, but a more precise one. He held his cock just inside the ring of my gag and made sure all of the contents of his bladder was transferred to my stomach. This seemed to turn him on immensely and he came shortly after, pretty much as soon as my, now not so passive, tongue wrapped round his head.

Number four stepped up. Another big boy, but I was now up to the challenge. He was actually pretty gentle. He didn't hold back on giving me his whole length, but he did so in such a smooth, sensuous way that I could feel my pussy beginning to throb and drip. I liked number four, he can face-fuck me any day. Apparently an aesthete, he finished by jerking himself and spraying my black hood with white. I'm sure it must have been a striking contrast.

Number five was called out, but also number six. I heard noises of feet both in front and behind me. And then what sounded like a towel being dropped onto the floor. I felt hands part my ass-cheeks and fluid drizzled between them. I guessed number six was now kneeling behind me. Then a pressure on my asshole, I could have cried in delight at the frisson of pleasure I felt as number six's head defeated my sphincter and slipped inside me. I do adore being ass-fucked, I wanted that so much. As number six slid deeper into my yearning rectum, number five entered my mouth. I welcomed him with my tongue, back to my deep throat queen self, my previous hesitancy a mere memory.

It wasn't exactly a spit roast, the angles were wrong, but it was amazingly good. The fullness and tingles I felt from my ass being deeply probed, magnified the warmth and -- again -- fullness of being remorselessly face-fucked. I gave into both bodily intrusions, gaining pleasure from their pleasure, but also with mounting feelings of my own. And then the buzzing once more. Number six put the Hitachi between my legs and located my clit first time. The way he had been ass-fucking me had been very, very familiar, this intimate knowledge of my body's geometry confirmed my suspicion. Number six was definitely him. He had been there all the time.

Unlike the vast majority of women, I can cum from just anal, if done right. He knew how to do it right. The Hitachi itself was enough to make me orgasm in seconds. Now I had both. But what tipped me over the edge was knowing that I was, and always had been, safe. In my blindfolded state, I had imagined all sorts of horrors, but it was OK. I yielded to my own feelings as I yielded my body to its two invaders. I came hard and twice in short succession, large cocks deep in my ass and mouth and a Wand doing Magic on my clit.

As I recovered from the second climax, he flooded my ass with cum. Shortly afterwards, number five added to the large volume of bodily fluids sloshing around in my tummy.

--

Number five withdrew from my mouth and then, by the sound of things, the room. Number six un-cuffed me and undid my collar. I said he could leave my nipples clamped (I was actually dreading the return of feeling their removal would lead to), but asked him to lose the weight. Then he helped me to take off my hood. My eyes were dazzled by even the low light. As they adjusted, I saw -- as suspected - his face. He smiled, handed me a towel, and offered to help me up. Drying my soaked face, I demurred.

"I know you looked after me, let me suck your cock clean to thank you."

I could see his semi-erect cock begin to revive based on my words. I wanted to taste my ass on his cock, then -- after a thorough wipe with antibacterial cloths -- I wanted him to help me with this terrible ache I had in my pussy.

THE END

Endnote

  • I used to think about this scenario sometimes. This was back when I was doing a lot of BDSM and group sessions. However, I never asked my friends to do this to me. I think both as I didn't see anyone agreeing to it (they were all much too fond of me to consider this level of abuse) and as it actually kinda scared me that I had come up with the idea. I have an addictive personality and I was worried that I was simply looking for more and more extreme experiences, which could only realistically lead to trouble.

  • The reason for writing this story now is that I had a very vivid dream about it recently. I suppose I view committing my darkest fantasy to paper as an exorcism of sorts. Fingers crossed at least.

  • Truth be told, I'm probably also working through some other stuff here, but not everything that has happened in my life is going to be the subject of a Literotica story.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers