Hooked Ch. 05

Story Info
Evan finds out just how far women will go for a piece of him.
3.4k words
4.68
8.8k
17

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan stared at the thoroughly-fucked face of his unconscious stepmother, still intertwined with him in the small spoon position as the last of his orgasm dripped into her unprotected pussy. Like every other woman he'd inseminated, her mind had shut down while her body had been overwhelmed by the resulting orgasmic release. Now that she was no longer clinging to him, he pulled out and lay on his back. What had he done? Celia had probably joined him in his bed as she did the previous night, just wanting to be held while concerned about her husband's status, and Evan had taken advantage of her! Then he took another look and saw that, unlike the other night, she was completely naked. Had she taken advantage of him while he slept, then?

He gave her a jostle. "Mom!"

Her eyes flickered and her face softened as she saw him. "Oh, Evan, that was amazing..." She moved a shaky hand to his cheek but he pulled back.

"How did this happen, Mom? I was asleep."

She blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry...I couldn't stop myself. It's like I've fallen in love with you...it's different than your father, though, more...primal?" She looked back at him and then her soft, brown eyes moved down his body toward...

He grabbed the sheets and pulled them up. "I understand, but we can't do this again. I'll do what I can to help you get over this...obsession." All this because he'd tried to dose...

"Shannon...Mom, Shannon walked in on us."

Her eyes widened. "Shannon? Oh, no...how could I...?" She covered her mouth with her hand, paused a moment, and then got out of the bed on unsteady legs. "I'll have to apologize to her but I don't know if she'll forgive me."

"Because of Dad?"

She gave him a pained look. "Good night, Evan...I'm sorry." Then she was gone.

---

Back in her room, Celia lay on her bed, trying to fall back asleep but distracted by the strange warmth of Evan's sperm radiating out from the depths of her vagina. Her nipples still felt so hard...she gave one a tentative squeeze, gasped, and then moved a hand down between her legs to slip a finger inside her engorged vulva. "Mmn..." she moaned as she felt some of Evan's warm sperm on her finger. It had been weeks since she'd made love to her husband, but even during their best sex it hadn't come close to the overwhelming sensation of her stepson cumming deep inside her. "Ohh..." she gasped as her insides twitched at the remembrance. She pulled her finger out and looked at the white-slicked digit...her mind was trying to tell her something important but it couldn't quite register in her pleasure-boiled brain. She moved her fingers back down to play with her clit, arching her back as she brought herself to one final orgasm as the deepest of her stepson's dangerous sperm gathered at her spasming cervix. As she fell asleep with a satisfied smile, the seed that managed to penetrate her womb searched for their forbidden quarry.

---

Evan almost didn't go into work, but then remembered that his bullying boss Deirdre would be waiting for him with bated breath. When he got there, he headed straight for her office and almost couldn't close the door behind before the auburn-haired beauty was all over him, hugging and kissing.

"You have no idea..." Smooch. "...how hard it was not to..." Smooch. "...look up your home address, Evan!" Smooch! "Fuck me now! Please!" The fit, 30-year-old woman unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall, revealing as she turned away that she was wearing dark, thigh-high stockings with garters and no panties. She placed her hands on her desk and looked back at him with her brilliant green eyes. "I cleared my calendar so I'm yours all day."

Evan quickly shucked his bottoms, moved forward to grab his boss' slim hips, and rubbed his turgid member between her thighs.

"Yes...please...Evan..." she moaned and undulated her hips to try to capture his cock between her drenched vaginal lips. Finally, she reached down to angle him into place. "Yesss..." she hissed as he easily slid inside her. "Oh God!" she cried as he bottomed out, the tip of his cock bumping her cervix.

As Evan pulled back and began thrusting, he reached around to unfasten her blouse and pull her bra up, freeing her C-cups. His fingers flipped at her engorged nipples, making her gurgle in ecstasy as he took her like a bitch.

"I'm gonna need an advance on my pay today, Deirdre, okay?" He slowed his thrusts a little.

"Anything! Yes! C'mon..." she gasped as she pushed her ass back at him.

He moved his hands back to her hips to lever into her harder. His boss's pussy was the tightest he'd had so far, which lined up with the office scuttlebutt that she was married to her work. He wondered when she'd last had sex prior to him. That she wasn't on the pill never even entered his mind; why would a sexy, older professional woman like her not be taking birth control? He could feel the telltale tingle starting at the base of his cock and thrust harder, faster.

"Yes...yes...give it to me..." she muttered, sounding like every other woman once they'd tasted his stuff: desperate and hungry, willing to do anything for what only he could give them. "Ohh...I feel you..."

The pleasure rushed up his cock, making the tip thrill just before his orgasm lined everything up and his balls gave up their contents. "Ugh!" he grunted, pulling his boss' hips back in order to penetrate as deep as possible inside her.

"OhhgodddYESSSS!" Deirdre cried out as she felt Evan's hot load fill her vulnerable reproductive system. "UHHH! OHH!" Her back arched as spurt after spurt of her subordinate's dangerous, sperm-filled semen basted her spasming cervix, her undulating insides absorbing his seed like a desert does the rain. "Buhh..." She collapsed forward, her body no longer responsive to her overwhelmed brain, causing Evan's drooling cock to slip out.

He grabbed some tissues to clean up and then re-dressed, leaving the insensate woman sprawled across her desk before pulling out his phone to once again capture the moment. Not that he needed 'spank bank' material with his boss ready to fuck him at a moment's notice, but it felt good to put the bitch in her place. He saw that she hadn't yet moved a desk into her office for him so he sat in her chair, put his arms behind his neck and his feet up next to her face. Yep, life was good.

When Deirdre finally came back to herself, she wanted to sit in Evan's lap but she still had his stuff coming out of her cooch so he instead made her kneel at his feet, naked except for her stockings and garters as she lazily pawed at his crotch and kissed his thighs.

"So, that advance...?" he prompted.

"Oh, right..." She opened a drawer and pulled out a checkbook. "How much?" Her face looked eager and dopey, so unlike the prim, proper woman he'd known for weeks.

"$250?"

She quickly took care of it.

"Gotta pee," Evan told her and headed out of her office, closing the door behind. As he crossed the floor, he was very aware that nobody was talking...normally there was a background susurrus of conversation around the cubicles. Feeling the disbelieving eyes of his co-workers upon him, he grinned and strode to the washroom.

When he got back, he found Deirdre still on her knees, happy that he'd returned.

"Can I ride you again, Evan? That way you don't have to do anything," she offered.

"Maybe in a bit." He sat back in her chair. "How about you give me a shoulder rub?"

"Yes, sir." She was quickly on her feet and giving him an enthusiastic massage.

Sir? Well, why not? he mused as he relaxed into her ministrations.

He woke up with Deirdre's mouth on his reinvigorated member and realized that he'd fallen asleep. The craziness with Celia the previous night had interfered with his sleep cycle. The remembrance of fucking his voluptuous stepmother caused his cock to twitch. "Okay, Deirdre, ride me." He pulled his trousers down so they wouldn't get messed up by his boss' copious juices.

"Mhgh..." she moaned as her sperm-soaked insides surrounded his dick once more. Once he was all the way inside, she began riding him energetically.

He grabbed her hips. "Slowly," he instructed her and let go, sitting back with his eyes roaming her fit form and those perfect C-cups with their round, pink areolas as she obeyed, her face reddening under his scrutiny.

She put her hands on the chair's armrests for balance and languidly raised herself up and down, feeling every inch of him rubbing along the walls of her wanton vagina. As he took one of her hard nipples into his mouth she moaned, doing her best to hold back her movements, though she really, really wanted to just fuck the hell out of the young man to feel him cum inside her again. "Uhmm..." she moaned as he nibbled at her hard nipple.

Evan pulled back to look at her pretty face. "Kiss me," he urged her and, her face still blazing, she complied, slipping her tongue inside his mouth. Up to that point, he'd mostly had hard or half-asleep sex, so this purposefully lovey-dovey coupling was quite interesting to him. Not that he loved Deirdre -- far from it -- but making his asshole boss do this embarrassing thing was yet another bit of his revenge. His tongue wrassled with hers as she moved a bit faster upon him.

"Mmn..." Deirdre's body felt so hot, like Evan's first load inside her was made of lava, but she needed more. He had told her to go slow but it was difficult. Instead of bouncing, though, she instead ground her crotch into his while manipulating her kegel muscles, a technique she'd learned in college to make her partners cum quick.

He pulled back. "Oh fuuuck..." he moaned as the auburn-haired beauty's sexy body practically sucked the cum out of him. "NGH!"

"NNHH! Oh Goddd..." she cried into his shoulder as she wrapped herself around him as tight as she could while his second load spurted into her. Throb! Throb! "Hahh! Oh, Evan!" As her receptive womb succumbed to the young man's sperm, she came harder, though she had the presence of mind to bury her face into his chest to muffle her cries. "HHHGGH! U-GGK!" Her body vibrated with the fury of her orgasmic release. Finally, she collapsed upon him, once again having lost consciousness.

Sighing, Evan reached down and pulled the control on the chair to make it lean back so that he didn't have to keep holding her up. With his cock slowly softening inside the thoroughly-inseminated woman, he fell back asleep.

Deirdre finally came back to herself, waking him as well, and she remained lovey-dovey even though he hadn't told her to keep doing that. Later, they redressed and she had that second desk moved into her office for him. The employees who dropped it off sniffed the air and gave them some side-eye before leaving.

Before Evan and Deirdre left for the day, she gave him her personal phone number and made sure to give him a long, sexy kiss promising even more hot sex tomorrow.

---

When Evan got home, his stepmother was waiting in sexy lingerie that showed off her womanly form, especially her torpedo-like D-cups. However, he held her at arm's length. "Mom, we can't have sex again...it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Is Shannon here?"

Celia frowned. "She's out at a friend's...she's really upset at me, Evan. I know we can't have sex, but maybe a blowjob?"

"Later," he told her. He had fucked Deirdre twice already that day and hadn't quite recharged. Also, he wanted to hook his new keyboard up to play some video games. As his stepmother turned to go to her room, he had a thought. "Hey, Mom...why's Shannon mad at you but not me?"

She turned back, her eyes wide. "That's...not for me to say, Evan." Then she closed her door.

Scratching his head, he went into his own room and hooked up his brand-new Razer keyboard with colored LED keys. Nice! He started up Helldivers 2 and played with some randos while grinding out his daily order, since his friend Zane didn't seem to be online. After getting his reward and closing the game, he looked over at his bed...the sheets were still askew and probably...he moved forward and sniffed...yes, they still smelled faintly of Celia's perfume and he could also detect notes of her pussy. His cock was once again tenting out his trousers. Well, he'd told Celia that he'd let her blow him later...

Then he frowned. *Let* her? Unlike how he'd taken advantage of his bullying boss, he loved his stepmother and didn't want to treat her like that. Feeling conflicted, he instead started up his browser. The night before his stepsister had dropped her drink into his keyboard, he'd found a good porn video that he'd only gotten halfway through before suddenly losing interest as he blew his load into some tissues. He popped up the history to look for it and then frowned.

'Stepbrother Fucks Stepsister'...'Stepbrother Shoots Deep'. Those were the last two links in his browser history, and neither was the video he was looking for. What was going on here? Shannon had been the last person to use his computer...

Then he remembered how his younger stepsister had been so interested in Evan possibly getting a girlfriend, Celia saying that she couldn't tell him why Shannon was mad at her instead of him for the step-incestuous sex...all the teasing from Shannon, and his father had said that it was because the younger stepsibling didn't know how to tell Evan she liked him...

He gasped and stood up to look at his chair and desk. In his mind's eye, he could see Shannon sitting there, her drink to the side of his keyboard, her legs wide and her foot on the desk, next to the glass, as she jilled herself off watching the stepbrother videos, and when she came, her foot...

He rushed into the living room to find Celia had put on some more respectable clothes, her favorite blouse and capris combo. "Did Shannon say when she'd be back?" he asked her.

"She texted me...she's staying overnight at her friend's." She looked at him hopefully. "We're alone."

"Oh, uh..." Then his phone pinged and he pulled it out.

*Evan, I need to see you right away.* It was Mrs. Williamson.

He looked up at his stepmother's beautiful features. He wasn't sure if letting her swallow his sperm would help or if she'd have to go 'cold turkey', but at least with his friend's mother he wouldn't be committing incest if the experiment didn't go well. *Where?* he sent back.

*Our place...my husband will be away for hours.*

He looked back up at Celia. "I have to go out for a bit but I should be back in time for dinner if you start it a little late...that okay?"

She nodded and he rushed out.

---

"Come in, Evan." Mrs. Williamson looked decidedly unhappy as she let him in through the back door of her house.

"Listen, Mrs. W..." he began, hoping to convince her to settle for a blowjob so he could test his theory, but then someone grabbed him from behind! He wanted to shout, but arms wrapped around his throat and he couldn't breathe! He dropped to the carpeted floor.

"I'm so sorry, Evan!" Mrs. W exclaimed, her eyes wide as she stared down at him with concern. As he struggled, he heard waves echoing in his head, as if he was at the beach. His vision darkened, compressing to a tunnel before going completely black.

---

Evan woke to the feel of someone riding his cock. He blinked, his head aching, to behold Mrs. W astride him, naked, the redhead's face a mask of concentration as she chased her elusive orgasm.

"Get off!" he meant to say, but instead it came out as a muffled "Ghdhff!" through the gag-mask that was over his lower jaw. He tried to remove it, but found that his arms and legs had been secured by leather straps to the four posts of the bed.

"C'mon, Evan, fill her up," he heard whispered in his ear and he turned to see Azure, the blonde prostitute likewise naked, her eyes wide and manic as she examined his face. She turned to take in the bouncing older woman. "She's so ripe, with those MILF-y hips...I just love watching you sperm her. Did you know that she's not on birth control?"

Evan's eyes widened.

"Mm, yes, we've been talking...her son's adopted...never been able to have a child herself. You've shot your stuff into her, what, twice now? You think her husband was the problem? Maybe you'll give her what he never could?"

"Evan...please...I need it..." Mrs. W urged him, oblivious to Azure's whispers. She could feel her orgasm on the periphery of her awareness, like a sneeze that wouldn't come. "God...please..."

"Do it...put a baby in her, Evan," Azure whispered into his ear. "Maybe her little boobs'll get bigger."

"Ohhgdddhh!" Evan moaned as he came hard.

"YEESSSS!!" Mrs. W screamed as she felt Evan cum inside her once again, catapulting her overheated body into its own release. "Ohh! Fuuucckk! I feeel ittt..." She collapsed upon him, her body shaking as spurt after spurt of the young man's potent seed saturated the depths of her unprotected reproductive system. "U-gh! Urgh..." she gurgled as she lost consciousness.

"My turn!" Azure exclaimed, delighted as she pushed the insensate older woman off and clambered across his lap in the reverse cowgirl position. A few seconds later, his sperm-covered cock, strangely still hard, slipped inside the prostitute.

"Grr!" Evan growled. Azure was fucking him without a condom!

"Guhh..." the slim blonde moaned, cumming as the remains of Evan's amazing sperm soaked into the walls of her vagina. "Yes, that's it..." It wasn't an overwhelming orgasm, but she knew she'd get there. She ground upon his erection, feeling his pubic hair rasp along her prominent clitoris, extending her small cum a little. Once that was done, she began moving up and down his length.

Evan struggled at his bonds but it was no use. This fucking bitch had kidnapped him and Mrs. W had helped! He looked at the older woman as she lay unconscious next to them. He now knew how addictive his cum was if it made a dedicated wife and mother break not only her wedding vows but the law in order to get what she wanted--no, needed. He watched Azure as she raped him, the slim blonde moving quickly but surely, alternating grinding down upon him before returning to riding his strangely-tenacious erection. He'd just cum for the third time that day and could feel her tightening pussy pushed him toward load number four. What was going on? "Rgh..." he moaned.

She pulled off and re-mounted him in the standard cowgirl position; there were only so many positions you could do with a guy tied to a bed. She didn't want to look at what she'd done to Evan, all trussed up like that, but she needed him to cum and figured his being able to see her dangling C-cups would help with that. She pinched one of her nipples as he watched. "Nnh...c'mon, man, give it to me...I wanna feel it, finally...shoot your stuff inside me, no condom in the way...oh fuck, it's gonna be soo good. Fuck...fuck..."

Evan could hold back no longer. "Ngh!" He closed his eyes as the sexy blonde urged one more orgasm from his beleaguered balls.

"Ohhyesss!" she cried out as she felt the first spurt. "Yeesss! Fuuuck! UH! Uhh!" She collapsed upon him, trying to kiss him but hitting the weird lower-face mask that kept him from calling out. "Ohh sooo goood!" she moaned into his ear. "I knew it would be...ohh, gonna cum again...FUUUCCKKK!!" she screamed and he turned his face away, his ear ringing. "Buhh..." she moaned as some of Evan's sperm slipped through her spasming cervix into her womb. "Huhh..." Then she passed out.

To Be Continued...