Hooked Ch. 04

Story Info
The wrong woman gets dosed.
2.7k words
4.68
7.8k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan took a glass into the bathroom, quickly whacked off a load into it, and then went back to the kitchen to pour some milk over top, creating a creamy white, frothy concoction that would make his sexy stepsister stop being such a bitch to him. The afternoon was turning out to be the hottest of the year so far, so he was sure it wouldn't be long before...

"Going out!"

Hearing the front door slam, Evan left the glass on the kitchen counter and quickly moved to the living room window in time to see his stepsister running down the sidewalk. Fuck!

"Aah..."

Frowning, Evan headed back into the kitchen to see his sweating stepmother, dressed for gardening, holding the milk glass. It was already half empty.

"Mm! Oh, that hit the spot! I was planting some azaleas but it's so hot out there," the capri-clad woman explained before tilting back the rest of the sperm-tainted milk.

Evan didn't even try to stop her. The half she'd already consumed would have been enough. "I, uh, I gotta go..."

"Ohh..." Celia moaned and stumbled. The glass dropped to the floor and shattered.

"Mom!" Evan stepped forward to grab her but it was too late. Her bare foot stepped onto one of the shards and she gasped, grimaced in pain, and fell backwards. He managed to catch her before she hit while somehow avoiding the glass himself. As he held her, she blinked at him with a look on her face that he'd come to recognize from the other women who had tasted his cum.

"Ohh, my brave hero..." She caressed his face. "...so much like your father..."

"Uh, we need to look at your foot." He put her arm around his shoulder and circumnavigated the shards of glass, heading toward the bathroom while keeping her dainty, lacerated foot aloft. There, they found that she hadn't put her full weight down so the cut was shallow and easily bandaged.

"I feel so strange," she commented as she wiped her arm across her glistening forehead.

She was wearing one of those kerchiefs to keep her dark hair swept back and Evan couldn't help but think of how cute it made her look. He had to get away before something happened that he couldn't take back, but he couldn't just leave her there with a damaged foot. "Too much sun...maybe you should lay down?" Then he winced...her bed was the last place he wanted to be near!

She held her hands out and he helped her into her bedroom. Once again the voluptuous woman's perfume filled his senses, along with the salty scent of her sweat. He tilted her toward the bed but she clamped her arm around him and took him down with her. Surprised, Evan found himself underneath the warm body of his curvy stepmother, their faces mere inches away. "Mom?" Then she was kissing him and rubbing her mature body into his. When had his cock become hard? He didn't know, but now their pelvises were grinding together and they were both panting. He could feel his own willpower dissipating as his passion mounted. He'd had a confusing crush on his stepmother ever since he'd been able to have erections, and now here she was, bearing down upon him, their clothes the only thing keeping the forbidden circuit from completing. "We...we can't..." he moaned into her mouth.

"I'm so lonely...please, Evan..." She reared up upon him and unfastened her shirt, revealing a surprisingly sexy black lace bra that held back her large breasts. A moment later, the titsling was gone and her D-cup boobs were in his face, magnificent, torpedo-like, warm bags of fun that practically smothered him.

"Oh God..." he moaned and took one of her hard, conical nipples into his mouth. A dark part of his mind whispered to him that her daughter Shannon had done this very thing as a baby eighteen years before.

"Yesss..." she moaned, "suck them, my handsome boy..." She reached down to unfasten his jeans.

When he felt her warm hand surround his incredibly hard dick he froze. He couldn't do this to his father! He pulled off of the magnificent mammary. "Mom! We can't...please stop."

She looked down at his cock. "But...you want me...I can feel it...please?" She gave it an experimental stroke.

"No!" He pushed his stepmother off of him.

"Oww..."

He saw that she had bumped her bandaged foot on the wall next to the bed as she fell onto her back. "Shit! I'm sorry, Mom!"

"No, I'm sorry, Evan...I don't know what came over me. I'm just a silly, frumpy old woman." She pulled the comforter over herself to hide her bare breasts.

"You're not frumpy, and you're not even forty," he told her as he retreated to the bedroom door while attempting to tuck his erection back into his pants. "You're very beautiful, but also my stepmom, so..."

"I love you," she sniffled.

"Love you too." Then he closed the door behind. "Jesus," he huffed as he headed to his own room to take care of the insistent stiffy. However, after laying back on his own bed, he only managed to masturbate for a minute before he heard his bedroom door creak open.

"Evan?"

Celia was standing there, balancing on her good foot and staring at his cock with a renewed hunger. Her shirt had been partially re-buttoned, but without her bra so her pronounced cleavage led the way.

He stopped stroking. "Mom...we can't..."

She hobbled forward. "I did that to you...I should be the one to help you." Then she was on the bed with him.

"We can't," he repeated.

She moved his hand and replaced it with hers. "No sex...I'm just lending a helping hand." She started stroking.

"Ohh Godd..." he moaned and lay back. He was done arguing. He had to cum!

Celia stroked him at a leisurely pace, her eyes locked onto his manhood. When she noticed her stepson was staring at her bobbling cleavage, she used her other hand to unfasten the last buttons on her shirt. With some quick movements, she shrugged it off to reveal her naked torso.

"Can I cum on your ti-- uh, breasts?" he gasped a few minutes later.

"Yes, do it! Cum on my tits!" She sped up her stroking and moved forward, aiming his purple-helmeted yogurt thrower right at her D-cups.

"Ohhfuuck!"

"Ooh..." Celia moaned as she felt his hot cum splash on one prominent nipple before aiming him at the other. Then, as his spurts started to peter out, she moved forward to take the rest of his load onto her cleavage. When he was done, she flipped onto her back to lick at her own chest as best she could, shoveling the rest of his cum into her mouth. "Mmm! You taste so good, Evan..."

"Are you feeling, uh, better?" he asked her.

"Mmm...yeah..." she sighed as she lay back contentedly.

He wondered if he could use his cum as an oral method to wean his stepmother and Mrs. Williamson off of him. It seemed a risky proposition, but he had been able to control himself with Celia. His cock gave a twitch at the idea of filling his curvy stepmother with his seed and he shook his head to clear it.

After she left his room, he checked his phone. Mrs. W had messaged him again asking to 'talk', but the last 'conversation' with the MILF had gotten out of hand and resulted in a fresh load of his cum inside her sexy body. He ignored the older woman's messages and hoped that she wouldn't show up at his house.

---

Evan took a nap and when he got up he was greeted warmly by his stepmother in a low-cut, flowy but tight dress that showed off her incredible cleavage, womanly hips, and shapely legs. He thought he might have to fight her off, but she only gave him a hug, though with a quick lick up the edge of one ear that made his cock lurch in his pants.

"Don't expect me to hug you like that," Shannon said from behind them as she trudged back to her room, soda in hand. Clearly she hadn't seen the unmotherly tongue action.

"Can I come to your bed tonight?" Celia whispered into his ear, the ASMR tingling up his spine.

He pushed her back. "Mom, no...I told you we can't."

She reached down to caress his erection through his pants. "Just to help you again..."

"No," he stated firmly and headed to his room.

---

That evening, they got a text message that Evan's father was available for a chat and each of them used their phones to connect to the tele-call from their bedrooms. It was early morning on the other end, and after finding out that things had mostly calmed down in his area of the Middle East and Celia had gushed about missing her husband, Evan asked his father if he could stick around for a one-on-one discussion.

After the women disconnected, his father's tanned and grizzled face looked at him with concern. "What's up, Evan?"

"Dad...uh, when you started doing stuff with girls, was there ever a...um, weird reaction from them?"

His father went still. "Weird?"

"Kind of...obsessive?"

"Shit..." the older man looked around. "Listen, Evan, don't say anything else." He looked around again. "This stream's secure, but not that secure, if you know what I mean." He leaned forward. "You need to go to the d--" The screen froze and little visual artifacts appeared.

"Dad?"

The video remained frozen with his father frowning at the screen. Then it disconnected.

"DAD!"

They weren't able to reconnect. They called the army but nobody would tell them anything.

---

That night, Celia came to Evan's bedroom wearing pretty purple lingerie that showed off her womanly curves.

"Mom, no..."

"Shh..." she shushed him and got under the covers. "Just hold me, please." And he did, though he pulled some underwear on first. His stepmother made no attempt at doing anything untoward, and when he woke in the morning she was gone.

A few hours later, they got the call: Evan's father's platoon had been sent on an important mission, so the sudden disconnection was them going radio silent. The person they talked to said his father was safe but everything was now classified so the military wouldn't tell them any more.

"You okay?" Shannon asked him from the door as he moped in his room.

"What do you care?" he spat back over his shoulder. When she didn't answer, he looked but she was gone. He immediately felt like an asshole, but not enough to go apologize.

He thought about finding someone to fuck just to relieve the stress...it wasn't as if it would be difficult with his magic sperm! However, he now had four women addicted to his cum, three of which he was avoiding, and the fourth he'd see the next day at work. Thinking of his slim, fit, auburn-haired boss riding his pole gave him a surprisingly quick hardon. Yeah, he figured it was best to concentrate on 'getting head in life' and snickered at the joke. The first thing he'd do with his new paycheck would be to replace the keyboard Shannon had blown up. He looked over at the powered-off PC...while he could still use the mouse, he needed the keyboard to type in web site addresses and search terms, and games were practically useless without it. He missed his video games.

He thought about what his father had said: "...go to the d--" Had he meant doctor? Evan had seen enough sci-fi movies to know that you didn't tell medical professionals about things like this...that was a good way to be turned into a top secret experiment.

He got a text from his friend Zane: *Hey thx for feeding Queenie.*

*Hey! Np buddy. How was Canada?*

*Cool! Saw a beaver, if u know what I mean hehe.*

Evan rolled his eyes. How did Zane ever get a girlfriend?

*Mom says she'd like u to call her.*

Evan stared at the message...what should he say?

A couple minutes later, another message came in: *She's been acting weird...u know what's goin on?*

Shit! Evan typed back, *Saw her at ur place. No idea dude.* Then he had an idea: hide the lie with the truth. *Unless she likes younger men? How's she getting along with ur dad?*

*Oh fuck you dude!* Crying smiley face. *They're solid...practically made out in front of me.* Barf emoji.

*Ew tmi,* Evan typed back, but he felt his still-hard cock give a twitch at the memory of Mrs. W's MILF-y rounded hips and small breasts as she rode Evan's cock in her own son's bed before he filled her up with his load. Damnit! Why wouldn't his dick go down?

*Up 4 some Helldivers?* Zane asked.

*Stupid stepsister broke my keyboard.*

*Well shit.*

*Right?*

They shot the shit for a bit but then the conversation petered out and Evan got bored again. He browsed FlickTalk on his phone until the family had a quiet dinner, after which he decided to just go to bed early. The erection from earlier had finally calmed down, but once he got into bed it roared back to life. He normally whacked off before sleeping but didn't feel up to it and finally fell asleep.

---

In his dream, a woman pressed her gigantic breasts into his back and rubbed all over his chest, moving down to take his turgid erection into one dainty hand. She licked along his ear, making him moan, and then he rolled over toward her. She did likewise, becoming the small spoon to his big as she directed his penis between her supple thighs. His awareness came and went, but when his dick slipped inside the woman's hot, wet pussy his eyes opened, though he couldn't see anything in the darkened bedroom. He could smell a strangely familiar perfume but his logy, distracted mind couldn't place it.

What a nice dream, he thought to himself, and placed his hand on the woman's rounded hip, using it to lever his length deeper inside. She was gasping, almost hyperventilating, as he finally buried all of himself inside her. She began rolling her hips, causing her tight pussy to undulate around his cock. "Mmm..." he moaned, and pulled out a bit before thrusting back in. Yes, this was what he needed to burn off all that anxiety! He thrust harder into his dream lover...when she wrapped her ankle around his leg, giving her greater leverage to push back at him, he moved his hands up to one of those large, torpedo-like breasts, squeezing it and quickly moving his fingers to lightly squeeze her hard, conical nipple.

"Ngh! N-hh!" the woman gasped as her body vibrated on his cock.

She seemed to be on the edge of a spectacular release, and Evan realized that he was about to cum himself.

"Yes! Evan, give it to me...I need it..."

His eyes flew open...he was actually fucking his stepmother! She must have climbed into bed with him and then...

He tried pulling away but their legs were intertwined and she wouldn't let go. When he stopped thrusting, she reached her arm up to hug his head to her neck as her hips rolled again and again, her sultry depths demanding his manly tribute and he had no chance. "Urghh...no..." But his body wouldn't listen and it thrust as deep inside Celia as he could so that his first gush of liquid life was right up against her cervix.

"Yesss! Ohfuuck...YEESSSS!!" Celia screamed as the sperm injection caused an explosion of pleasure from deep within her womb...it radiated out in every direction: down her vagina into her clitoris, up her fallopian tubes, along her slightly rounded stomach, and then up into her large breasts and extremely hard nipples. "UHH! Give it to meeeEEEE!"

Evan heard his bedroom door slam open and the light came on. He turned to see his stepsister blinking and standing there in her sleep shirt that barely covered her panties.

"Mother! How could you!?" Then, crying, Shannon raced back to her room and slammed the door.

To Be Continued...