Hooker Addiction Pt. 03

Story Info
What is a month anyway...
16.6k words
4.37
9.3k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

Why didn't I learn? The same mental turmoil tormented me for weeks after falling prey to my own dirty, sick desires. When horny, it was like my body had a mind of its own. It was like a desperate yearning to get dominated, despite my station. Despite how the world looked at me. I had let Hunter do so much to me. I could've thrown up from thinking of it too much, but in the end, I knew I craved it. I was hooked on it. Despite how horrible it was, and how sick the acts I had committed were, despite all this, I wanted more.

I was so lost in thought that I almost didn't hear the knock at the door. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard it.

I hadn't realized how late it was, but it was already dark out, and I could see the sky from the window down the hall was a dark shade of blue. I guess I'd been in here for a while, and I hadn't realized. It was just Sera who knocked, before entering my cubicle. I must've looked terrible; I was wearing the same clothes as the day before, which were the same as the day before that. My hair had been a mess for days, I was certain. My eyes were bloodshot and I hadn't eaten since breakfast the day before. I felt sick. I guess in some sense I was. I had never felt so disgusted with myself in my life.

Sera stopped in the doorway, a small smile on her face. I faked a smile, not wanting anyone to catch my shame, or even worse; to catch why I was ashamed. Sera's expression immediately changed. Her eyebrow furrowed and she cocked her head to her left. It was hard to determine what she thought of me at that moment. She was much better at hiding her feelings, and I think she knew how bad I was feeling.

I pulled my laptop towards me, "Do you need something?" I asked, trying to mask my fatigue.

"I'm just here to see how you're doing. I stayed back a bit, figuring I'd get these bookings done before the weekend, and I was gonna head out but..." she replied, slightly trailing off, her eyes moving about the small office space before she made her way inside. Weekend. Right. I hadn't even noticed. Sera found a chair left by the door, pulled it up, and plumped down determinately.

I nodded, forcing another smile. Fake as it was, I was grateful for the distraction. I looked down at my computer, making myself seem busy. "You haven't left your office all day, and now it's getting really late. What've you been doing?" she asked. I looked up to see her staring at me, her hands folded in her lap.

I shrugged and glanced back down, typing some nonsense into the Excel sheet I had before me. "I've just been working on these expense reports. The numbers aren't adding up correctly. Not yet, anyway," I lied.

"Did you eat today? You look like you're getting sick or something," Sera asked, totally ignoring my answer to her previous question. I knew she meant it to sound concerned, but in my clouded mind, all I heard was judgmental scolding.

"Yeah, I've just been so busy with the reports I forgot to eat," I replied. I could feel her stare pierce my soul. My last two weeks had been such a fast pace, a slow, normal conversation was a much-needed break. "I'm okay," I reassured, forcing yet another smile. Sera looked skeptical but nodded anyway.

"Okay, well, if you need anything... let me know. I'm in the cubicle next to you," she smiled and stood up. "I just remembered I forgot some plane tickets for Miss Adler."

I thanked her, trying to end the conversation quickly. I was still in too much of a daze to carry on a conversation, no matter how pleasant Sera was. I waved her off and returned my focus to the screen. As soon as Sera was out of my office, I sighed loudly, falling back into my chair.

*

To combat my dirty predilection, I created distance. I stopped my Onlyfans subscription, deleted all the dirty sites from my bookmarks, including Hunter's, and forced myself into almost jerk-off celibacy. But cold-turkeying something I desired so much, proved a mistake. I had tried to cut all ties before. It was clear that whatever affliction I had been dealing with had stuck. No matter how much I willed it away or forced my thoughts elsewhere.

I almost cried with guilt when I sat in front of my computer, jerking off to a video of Hunter's big sweaty ass flex as she thrust her cock into some poor guy's mouth. He wasn't able to take it all, but she made him do it anyway. It was utterly crude and unfiltered, revealing the utter glee of the guy when he went beneath her to eat her sweaty crack with vigor.

She grabbed her cheeks from under the camera's view and pulled them apart, letting them bounce against the cock-hungry sub's head, and he yelped, slurping loudly. I could almost smell it all the way here.

It was all so filthy and erotic, that I felt myself quickly slip into that fantasy world again where everything was okay. Like some kind of release valve. Somewhere in the darkness, I found myself purchasing another package from Hunter. But not any package. I had relapsed so hard that I ordered "The Fuck Toy Package." I set myself back twenty thousand USD just so I could be brutally used over the next month, starting the following Monday. I received several documents I had to sign, which I depravedly did, shaking all over during each waiver signed. I was then instructed to leave a spare key where she could find it, and install a GPS tracker on my phone. Three or four documents later I was Hunter's free-use fuck toy for a month. I could hardly wait. I had no idea what to expect.

But as soon as I busted my nut, reality was crashing down on me. Guilt overwhelmed me once more. How stupid and utterly sick was I? I knew how ruthless Hunter was. Who knew how far she'd take this? With the lack of time restraint, surely she'd take things out of the motel room. But there was no turning back now, not really. In hindsight, not even for legal purposes. This was exactly what I wanted. But when I laid myself down that night, guilt riddling every inch of my body, I knew it was going to be a long month ahead.

My weekend was very uneventful after that. I was a ball of nerves, anticipation, and disgust for what the following days brought. Monday was like torture, being forced into a normal work week when all I could think about was Hunter waiting somewhere to rape and fuck me. But she never turned up. I headed home that day with a mix of relief, anxiety, and a hint of disappointment.

*

I woke up in the most brutal fashion during the middle of the night. Hunter was in the process of stuffing my ass full of her giant cock. She was wearing a ski mask, and I couldn't see her face, which again meant we were being recorded. All I could hear was the sound of her heavy breathing in the dimly lit room.

"Haah! Haah! Haah! No! Please! Oh, fuck, no! Don't do that! Ugh, ugh, eeee! I can't take it! Ahhh, stop! Stop! Fuuucccckkk!" I screamed as Hunter slammed her cock into my ass. I wasn't ready at all, but Hunter didn't give a shit. Now I knew what the waivers were for.

I felt a wave of fear and terror pass over me, and I started shaking uncontrollably. Hunter was having none of that. She pulled on my hair to get me in a more upright doggy position. I whimpered as she continued to stuff me, hitting every part of my insides.

"Ugh! You're such a whore, slut! Begging for me to fill you up! You love it when I fuck you! Ugh! Take that cock! Beg me to use you! Beg me for my dick!" Hunter said.

I was terrified and tried to fight against the wonderful feeling Hunter was forcing into me as she gave me her brutal thrusts. But with each time she fucked me I got weaker and weaker, until I was moaning and whimpering in pure delight at every thrust. She had my ass wrapped around her cock, and I couldn't get free. The pain had all subsided, and it had been replaced by pleasure. Hunter kept thrusting and fucking, and I kept moaning.

"What are you, you slut?" Hunter said, slapping my ass. "Are you a good slut?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm a good slut!" I cried out. "I love being used by you! I want your cock! I want it! Please, mistress! Please fuck me!"

"You're a filthy slut, aren't you? Huh? You like getting fucked like this? You like me owning your ass? You can't wait for a month of this, don't you?!" Hunter asked.

"Yes! Yes, I'm a filthy slut!" I screamed as Hunter fucked me harder and harder. "I love being your slut! I love it when you use my body! Use me as you see fit!" I cried out, knowing full well her whole fanbase would eventually witness my depravity.

I was so close to cumming, I could feel it. My cock was straining and throbbing with every thrust of Hunter's massive cock. My brain was mush, and all I could think about was cumming. I was dying to cum for my mistress. I needed to cum so badly.

"Are you ready to be my cumslut?" Hunter asked as she fucked me.

"Yes! Yes, I'm a cumslut for you, mistress!" I cried out, as my cock exploded, squirting thick gooey strands all over the bed.

"That's it! Take it you slut! I love fucking your tight ass! You better get used to it, because it's a long time until I'm gonna nut! Take this dick, you little slut!" Hunter said, as she grabbed my hips and hilted herself in me.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I grunted, a moaning mess. "I can feel it! I can feel it!"

Hunter continued to fuck me as my cock throbbed and pulsated. I could feel even more cum build up and travel through my cock as it twitched and jerked with each thrust of her cock. I was so sensitive now, but it felt so good. My head felt like it was gonna explode along with my cock. I cried out as I felt ropes erupt from the tip of me, electricity shooting through me as a warm now familiar sensation I had grown so fond of.

"Mmm, I love seeing your tight ass swallow my cock. Such a tight ass, ugh," Hunter grunted, as she pounded her cock in and out of my ass.

"Ohhh, yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" I groaned.

I was drooling like a maniac. Spit shot from my mouth as Hunter violently took me. My brain was fried, and I was a moaning, panting mess. It didn't take long for Hunter's cock to swell, and she grabbed me by the back of the neck.

"You're gonna take my cum, right?" Hunter said. "You're gonna be my cumslut, and let that ass swallow my cum?"

"Yes! Yes! Ugh, yes! Please cum inside me!" I begged.

Hunter grunted. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

And then her cock shot her cum into me. Her balls were so full, to think she was emptying all of her warm sperm inside of me sent me into a numbing sensation of bliss. My brain fogged and my vision became blurry as Hunter fucked me with such violence. Hunter continued to shove her cock inside me as her cum slowly filled me up. I felt the warm glow expand and flow freely into me.

"Mmm, I'm filling you up, bitch. Fuck, that feels good," Hunter said, as she pumped more of her warm cream inside of me.

I was in heaven, with her hot cum inside of me.

"Yes! Yes! Keep cumming, please! I want to be your cumslut!" I whimpered as she continued to dump her sperm in me.

"Mmm, that's a good slut. I'm gonna take my time cumming in you now, then I'll have you clean my shit up in the shower. How does that sound? You better take me down your throat too!" Hunter said, still cum pulsing into me and sloshing my insides.

"I can't wait!" I moaned.

Hunter laughed as she pushed me down onto the bed. She then pulled her cock out of me, and let out a long moan. "Alright, go get in the shower and get ready. You have to be ready to work after this."

I stood up and hurried into the shower. Hunter stopped the recording and wasn't far behind. Once inside, I washed us both off, and at the end of our washing, I got down on my knees to suck her off. This was the first time I truly saw her face too. She was as fierce and cold as one would expect. Tall, Latina, and brutal, with the sharp features of an exotic sex goddess.

"That's it, there's a good slut," Hunter said, as I sucked on her cock.

She was already hard again, and soon she was fucking my mouth. Her cock went down my throat, and she was relentless.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Hunter grunted, as she slammed her cock into me.

"Mmm, mmmph, mmmph," I moaned, as she fucked my mouth.

"Such a good slut. Yeah, keep sucking my dick. I'm gonna fuck you again in a little bit," Hunter said, as she continued to pound my face.

After a few more minutes of deepthroating Hunter, she pulled her cock from my mouth. She then shoved me against the shower wall, pressing her palms on the outside of my shoulders. Angling her hips, she aimed her cock at my hole and entered me hands-free.

"That's it, Scott," Hunter said.

She thrust in and out of me, her big juicy balls slapping against mine as she humped me. She held me tight and fucked me hard, causing me to let out a strangled scream.

"You like that dick in your ass, don't you?" Hunter asked as she continued to ram her cock in and out of my ass. Her hands found my throat and she squeezed every so slightly to match her thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Ugh, yes, yes, yes! It never ends and I love it!" I moaned as Hunter fucked me.

She moved her hands down and grabbed my chest and pushed me up against the wall further, holding me in place. My toes were barely touching the wet surface like this.

"Uh, uh, uh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," I moaned, as she pounded my ass.

I could feel her cock begin to throb and swell. She was close. She pulled out and then shoved her cock back into me. I let out a squeal of surprise, as she did it several times. Each thrust was powerful and deep. Hunter was moaning loudly and grunting as she fucked my ass. She was using me, and I couldn't lie anymore and say I didn't love getting used. Hunter then roughly yanked her cock out of me and shoved me to my knees while jerking her cock directly at my face.

"Open your fucking mouth and take my load!" Hunter commanded.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, as her cock pulsed and throbbed. My face was only a few inches away from her cock, and with a few more strokes, she came. Thick ropes of hot cum landed on my face and tongue. As the first spurts crashed against my taste buds, Hunter quickly shoved her cock head in my mouth to unload the rest of her cum in my mouth. She continued to shoot her thick semen into my mouth, as I gulped down every drop of her creamy cum. It was so thick it was hard to swallow each spurt with a single gulp, but I did my best to get it all down.

When she was finished, Hunter pulled her cock from my mouth and slapped my cheek with it. "That's a good slut. You're gonna have to get cleaned up. We got work to do."

I nodded and did so.

Later on, Hunter had me on all fours with her cock up my ass. We had been fucking for an hour straight, and she had been in me the whole time. She had fucked me hard and mercilessly, using my ass and face as her own personal cock warmer. She had made me cum numerous times. And yet, she wasn't even close to being done. I didn't know how much more abuse my poor ass could take. She was making a video for a client who wanted her to fuck someone, someone being me, in the same position for a good while. Hunter had put one camera behind to get good shots of her thicc shiny ass thrust, and on at a side angle so the client could see Hunter's glistening shaft move back and forth into poor ole me.

I was in a daze as Hunter continued to plow her cock into me. She was going hard and fast. The camera was on a tripod, and my face was kept out of all angles, so we didn't have to worry about the camera.

"Look at how easy he's taking my cock," Hunter said, looking down at me. "He loves being fucked. You like it, don't you? You love having a fat cock up your ass."

"Yes, yes, I love it. Please don't stop! You can keep fucking me forever!" I said, groaning.

Hunter let out a hearty laugh. "Oh, I will. And you're going to pay for it. Extra charge too. You're hooked. You're fucking addicted, aren't you? Fucking idiot, paying me to rape your ass all month! Hah! I can't believe how much money you're willing to give up for my cock!"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm addicted to your cock!" I cried out, as she kept pounding me. "I can't live without it. I'll do anything you want! Please, Mistress! Fuck me harder!"

"Oh, you want it harder?" Hunter said, grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanking my head back. "I'll fuck you up!"

She pulled out of me and slapped my ass. "Get on your back and spread your legs!"

I obeyed. As soon as I was in position, Hunter moved my ankles over her shoulders and leaned over me, basically folding me into a mating press. She reached down and held her cock in place as she slowly thrust her hips forward, causing her cock to slide in easily. I let out a low groan as I was filled and stretched to my limit. Hunter was so deep inside me, that I could feel her balls slap against mine. Her cock felt like it would bulge through my stomach, but she had pinned my hand above my head so couldn't check while folded like this.

"You like that big dick in your ass, you little cumslut? You better, because I'm gonna fuck you for a good thirty minutes in this position! You'll be able to feel me for a week when I'm done with you. I'm gonna ruin you, you little whore!" Hunter said as she started fucking me.

"Oh, God, yes, please!" I moaned.

Hunter laughed and began to fuck me harder, and faster. I was in heaven. It didn't take long for her to make me cum. My cock pulsed and shot out a thin stream of cum that splattered on my chin and neck. Hunter kept up the pace, fucking me with the same amount of force and vigor. I could feel my asshole throbbing around her cock as it tried to keep her inside of me. She kept a firm grip on my legs, so she was able to continue her movements. She fucked me and fucked me, and fucked me.

I lost track of time, but eventually, Hunter started slowing down and stopped. She continued to hold me in place, her cock still fully inside of me. She looked at the camera.

"He's done. I'll edit this," Hunter said, her voice breathless and rough.

She pulled her cock out of me, and I fell onto the couch. I was a moaning mess, and my asshole was sore. Hunter followed me, her dripping cock bouncing ominously as she came towards me.

"That's it. Clean up my shit. Suck my cock."

I sat up and stuck out my tongue. She rubbed the head of her cock on my tongue, before shoving it down my throat. She fucked my face like she was going to fuck my ass, with no care for me or my needs. I was nothing but a sex toy to her. As I choked and gagged, I tasted her salty sweat, saw her shiny cock ram toward me, and felt it disappear down my bulging throat. I could hear her focused moans somewhere above me.

"Yeah, that's it. Clean my cock, bitch. You know what's good for you. Suck it all off. Suck it all out," Hunter said, as she fucked my face.

Her cock felt so big down my throat. It was so long and so thick. I felt it pulse and throb as she continued to fuck my face. She was fucking me hard and rough. She was in control of me and my body. And I loved it.

"That's it, bitch. You like sucking on a fat cock. You like being my little whore, huh? Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," Hunter grunted, as she fucked my face.

"Mmmmph, mmph, mmmph," I moaned, trying to give her a reply.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," Hunter grunted, her pace quickening.

She was close. Her balls were slapping against my chin and cheeks. Her cock felt so thick and so warm, I could feel her cum as it churned. I was her bitch, and she was going to use me for as long as she wanted.

"Here it comes, you slut. Here comes my load! Take it down your throat!" Hunter demanded as she fucked my face with no regard.

"Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph," I moaned, as Hunter shoved her cock down my throat.

She came. I could feel her cock throb and pulse. She was shooting her hot cum down my throat. Her cum was so warm and so thick. It felt like a geyser. It was the hottest and stickiest of loads, and it tasted wonderful. I swallowed it down, and I loved how she came into me. She was marking me, and I was happy to wear her mark. I wanted to be used, and abused, and fucked, and filled. I loved how she dominated me.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers