Hooker Addiction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished cumming, she pulled out of my mouth and grabbed my hair.

"Good job, bitch," Hunter said and left me in a broken mess. I heard her shuffle around before my front door slammed. Hunter had left, and would probably be back at some random occasion for more. I was scared of it, but the excitement of being taken at any moment made me miss her dominance already.

I was a slut for her, and I would do anything for her. Even if I didn't want to. Especially if I didn't want to.

*

I had been fucked, used, and abused, but that was all a week ago. At the beginning of my month, she had waited a while before visiting me, but now it had been yet another week without anything. No sign from Hunter at all. I had half expected to be none stop fucked, at the very least once it got started. I was starting to think it was a mistake to waste 20,000 dollars on this.

I was sitting in my cubicle at work when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, you!" I turned, but it was only Sera.

"Hi. What's up?" I asked, feeling relieved.

"Oh, you know, just working. Hey, can I ask you a question?" she said, nervously.

"Sure," I said.

"Well, you know, there's a party this weekend. It's for a charity thing, but, well, anyway, you're welcome to come if you'd like," Sera offered.

"Thanks. I don't know though. It's last minute and all," I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, I know. Well, it would be cool if you came," Sera said, before going back to work.

I looked back at my computer screen, trying to look like I was working. But really, I was trying to find a way out of this party. I wanted to be free so Hunter could visit me. Yes, I was that depraved. I wanted to be home so she could visit me as much as possible. Maybe I had to prompt her? I don't know. Then I heard an "ahem."

I turned and expected Sera having returned. But instead, my heart dropped. It was Hunter standing there. For once she was in a normal outfit. She had khaki pants with a threatening bulge and a black shirt on, and she was looking at me with an almost impatient look.

"Hi, Hunter. Um, I was just, uh, working," I said, stuttering, trying to not make a scene.

"Oh, well, you're working now," Hunter said. "This dick."

"Ssssh! Keep it down!" The last thing I wanted was for my colleagues to find out about me and Hunter. Especially Sera as she was in the very next cubicle.

"I don't give a shit," Hunter said. I was afraid she'd fuck me right here. Both of us knew I was powerless once that cock came out.

I was desperate to de-escalate the situation.

"Can you wait a minute? Let me finish these logs, then I'll come down to the car and we can drive-" I tried.

"No. I'm gonna fuck now," Hunter declared.

"But my coworker is right here! Can you wait, like, ten minutes?!" I whispered and quickly looked around. Sera was in the process of getting back to work after fetching some coffee, so she didn't hear our conversation.

Hunter didn't respond, she just started rubbing her crotch instead. Soon her cock would create a very obvious bulge. I had to put a stop to this before anyone noticed that I had a guest, and what kind of guest.

Hunter's threat was clear. If she wasn't going to wait, she'd fuck me here. And I didn't want that. That just couldn't happen. My boss would surely notice. My colleagues. The way Hunter could easily make me moan so loud, the pained groans. There would be a commotion no doubt. Someone would have to call the police, and everything would be fucked. Especially with the dirty talk Hunter expressed. I quickly looked around and, realized no one was watching.

"Okay... there's a... bathroom down the hallway... I can maybe suck you off there," I said, trying to compromise, barely registering the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"No," Hunter said.

I felt a twitch in my pants. I froze, my eyes darting between her face and her bulge. I looked around again. Still, no one was watching. My head was foggy and I was losing control.

"Um..." I stumbled.

Hunter started unzipping her pants, as I felt myself sink into a daze. She reached into her pants and pulled her cock out of the fly.

"Get on your knees," Hunter said, without a trace of doubt in her voice.

My breathing quickened, and I could feel my pants tightening around my dick. I swallowed a lump in my throat as I tried to speak.

"But, the bathroom..." I tried.

"Fuck that bathroom. Get on your knees," Hunter ordered.

"But, my coworker..." I tried again.

"Better get to work then," Hunter said, taking a step closer to me.

I gulped and defeatedly sunk to my knees. I was about to get fucked in the middle of a goddamn cubicle. This wasn't the plan. This couldn't happen.

I glanced up at Hunter's thick khaki pants, and then at the cubicle door. I tried to angle myself so that if someone walked by, they'd see just a portion of my back and hopefully none of Hunter's.

"Please..." I pleaded, but to no avail.

Hunter grabbed the back of my head and yanked me forward, sliding her cock head between my lips. I let out a muffled moan, as Hunter pressed down on my head, shoving her cock into my mouth.

"There's a good whore. Now, get to work. Suck on this dick," Hunter said, a bit too loud for my taste.

Hunter was relentless, immediately moving her hips forward and fucking my mouth. The rest of the world seemed to melt away. All I could see was Hunter's cock, her shaft, and her hips. I was in a trance. I could feel her cock slide down my throat, and my nose was being buried into her soft fat. My hands rested on her thighs, as I kept myself in place. My lips wrapped around her shaft. Her cock felt so warm and soft even as she was rock hard. I was in a daze, and all I could think about was how good it felt to have her cock in my mouth.

I bobbed my head along her shaft, feeling it swell in my mouth. I let out a low groan. I was in heaven. This is what I wanted. I loved sucking on her cock. She was all I wanted, and I would do anything to please her. I loved being her cock slut.

"Fuck, that's it. That's it," Hunter said, shoving roughly into me.

I coughed loudly at the sudden firmness of her thrust. Too loudly.

"Scott, are you alright?" I heard Sera call out from the other cubicle.

Hunter let me off just enough to give a reply.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just swallowed hot coffee wrong," I managed, drool clinging to my lips.

"Be careful, dear," Sera chuckled.

"Alright, Scottie boy. Where's the fucking bathroom?" Hunter whispered angrily through gritted teeth.

"It's down the hall to the right. Sorry. I tried," I replied.

Hunter grabbed the back of my head and shoved her cock into my mouth. She fucked into me three times then roughly discarded me.

"Let's go," she said, stuffing her cock back into her pants.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, standing up and following her.

I felt ashamed and humiliated. It was embarrassing. I was a fucking mess at my own job. I just hoped to dear god no one saw. We walked down the hall, and thankfully there was no one peeking out.

When we got to the bathroom, Hunter pushed me head-first into the stall, unbuckled, unzipped, and ripped down her pants. Without even closing the door behind her! She kicked my feet apart, grabbed the waistbands of my pants and underwear, and yanked them down to my ankles. Hunter then roughly grabbed my hips and pushed me forward.

"Put your hands on the wall. Spread your legs," Hunter commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I said and did as I was told, and did the best I could with my pants. Hunter grabbed my hips and then lined her cock up with my hole.

"This is gonna be quick," Hunter said.

She shoved her cock into me, and I let out a low moan. She fucked me hard and fast, slamming her cock into me without effort.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Hunter grunted, as she fucked me.

I felt her balls slap against mine. Her hips slapped against my ass. She was grunting and groaning. I could feel her cock throb and pulse inside of me. My asshole felt like it was being stretched to its very limits. My cock felt like it was being squished between my body and the wall. Her cock was so hot and so hard, gliding over my prostate over and over with ease. I was a moaning mess seconds into Hunter fucking me.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," I grunted, feeling my balls churn and balls tighten.

She yanked my head back and pushed herself all the way inside of me and held me there.

"Get on your fucking knees. I'm gonna shove my ass in your face and you're gonna eat it. Got it? If you're good, I'll give you a nice big load," Hunter said into my ear.

"Yes, Mistress. Anything."

"Good boy," Hunter said.

I did as I was told, getting on my knees. I then turned around, so I was facing the Hunter and the half-open door. I put my hands on the wall and shifted myself so I was in a more upright kneeling position.

"That's it," Hunter said, as it was her turn to turn around. She bent over and spread her giant ass cheeks. "Eat that ass, you slut."

I leaned forward and pressed my tongue to her asshole. Hunter let out a loud gasp, as I began to rim her. Her asshole was soft and smooth, and warm. She tasted amazing, and I couldn't get enough. Her salty sweat mixed with the taste of her asshole was a delightful treat. She was moaning, and grunting. I took the opportunity to dive between her thighs and find her swaying cock with my hand, immediately jerking it.

"Yeah, lick that ass," Hunter grunted, pushing her ass back toward me. I continued to tongue her ass, loving the sound of her moans and groans. "Ugh, yeah, fucking lick that ass! Fuck! Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

I felt her cock swell and throb. She was close. And I was gonna get her to cum from eating her ass!

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," Hunter grunted, as her shaft began to throb.

Hunter's swelled up quickly and with a giant pulse, she started to cum all over the bathroom floor. She groaned and grunted. I couldn't believe how much cum came out of her. I'm not kidding, the floor was literally coated with her thick semen. To think that normally went inside of me... or in my mouth. Jesus.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," Hunter grunted, as I jerked her off onto the bathroom floor.

The floor was a mess. Caked Hunter semen everywhere! I never stopped eating her though. Her ass tasted amazing. My mouth was filled with her musk and her flavor. Her ass tasted so good, and her asshole was so warm and soft.

"Fuck, that's it. That's it. Keep licking," Hunter said, as she began to push her ass against my face, her thick cheeks enveloping my face.

I groaned into her ass as her cock continued to squirt. Finally, her orgasm subsided and with a jagged balance, she got back up and turned towards me.

"Good boy," Hunter said, giving me a firm pat on the head.

"Thank you, Mistress. You taste great," I said, still on my knees.

"Uh, that's disgusting. Get the fuck up and get dressed," Hunter said.

I stood up and got my clothes back on while looking at the mess we made on the floor. At one point I had to clean it up, but at the same time, rolling in the cleaning cart would look really weird. I felt bad for the janitors, but I just had to leave the mess there.

"I have to get back to work, Mistress. There's a lot of work to do," I said.

"Yeah, yeah. You're not done, but I'll let you get back to work," Hunter said, smacking my ass.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I'm fucking you in the parking lot after work. You better fucking wait for me in your car. But for now, I have shit to do."

And with that, she left the bathroom and left me standing there, in a mess.

*

After work, I got in my car where Hunter had told me to wait for her. It was almost 6 pm. I wasn't sure if she'd come or not, but it was getting late. It had been a long day, and I was exhausted. I wasn't sure what kind of games she was playing. I just sat behind the wheel looking at nothing at all, window open for the fresh summer air. Waiting.

"You're still out here? Scott, you sure you're okay?"

I turned and saw Sera making her way over. Not this again. I didn't mind Sera, but I was desperate for no one to know about Hunter.

"Oh, hi, Sera," I said.

"Sorry, I thought you were gone, but then I saw your car, so I was gonna check in on you," Sera said, leaning on the door.

"I'm waiting for a friend," I said, which was true. Kinda. We weren't exactly friends, though.

"Oh, is it the lady who visited you in the office?" Sera asked. My eyes shot wide, and I guess she noticed.

"Don't worry," Sera said. "Who you date and what not is your business," she said, unable to hide a slight defeat in her voice.

Me and Hunter didn't date though. I just paid her to fuck me a whole bunch.

"Thanks," I said, not sure what else to say.

"So, um, the party later? This weekend?" Sera tried.

"Yeah yeah, I'll come," I said, not paying attention at all to what I agreed to. I saw Hunter's big SUV pull up.

"Great!" Sera said, before leaning in and giving me a peck on the cheek. That broke my trance for a bit.

I guess my face was dumbfounded because when she saw my shock she giggled before she turned and left.

"Fucking slut," Hunter said, as she got into the back of the car.

"What?" I said, still processing the fact that Sera had just kissed me.

"You're a fucking slut."

"Oh, right. Right."

I got out of the car and moved to the back. Hunter was already taking off her pants.

"I'm going to fuck you right here in the parking lot. You're going to be my little cum dump for the rest of the night," Hunter said, pulling down her jeans and then her boxers. "You won't need to go home tonight, because you're staying right here all night long."

*

After Sera pecked my cheek, I guess some sort of switch went off inside me. I sat at home a few days later, Saturday, the day of the party to be exact. I sat on my bed looking at the different shirts I had picked out for it. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I had in the end decided to go. Normal people would do me good. And hanging with a normal girl for certain would be healthy.

I had been getting tired of Hunter's antics. She would fuck me and leave me for days. It was a game to her, and it was all about her. That was part of what I signed up for, but I was sort of snapping out of it... problem was that I had still a full week of debauchery left. And with this party, I hoped it would give me some distance from her.

"Come on, Scott. You've gotta go!" I said to myself.

I looked at my clock. It was 7 pm. I was a nervous wreck. It was just a normal party, right? I sighed and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and got myself ready. I picked a nice shirt and a nice pair of jeans. I thought it'd be the perfect attire for a normal party.

Then my doorbell rang.

I opened the door, and Hunter was standing there with a backpack on her shoulder.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You dressed up for me? It'll be fun to rip that shit off and ram your ass all night," Hunter said, as she walked passed me and into the house.

"Wait, wait, wait. We need to call this off. At least for tonight," I said, trying to put my foot down.

Despite my words, I closed the door behind her and followed her to the living room. But honestly, I was tossing her out, I swear! I wanted to go to this party!

"Why's that?" Hunter said, taking her shirt off, standing with her hand on her waist looking at me. She then resumed what she was doing, setting up a camera under the TV.

"Because you're... you're... we... It's too much! I can't have a normal life with you fucking me whenever you want. I need to be normal! You can't fuck me all the time!" I said, trying to get through to her.

"No," Hunter said, crossing her arms. "I'm not going anywhere."

"But... I don't want to," I tried. Hunter chuckled.

"I guess you're gonna get raped then," Hunter said.

My heart dropped, realizing that Hunter was serious. She had no intention of letting me out of this. Hunter was both bigger than me and probably more athletic than me. I knew from her page that she also did martial arts, while all I ever did was lift some weights and play football in High School. I turned and bolted towards the door, but Hunter was on me before I knew it. I fell face-first to the floor, and felt her on top of me, holding me down.

"No! Let me go!" I shouted.

Hunter didn't say anything, she was too focused on holding me down. She took both my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand, the other fidgeting with my pants, trying to get them down over my ass.

"No! Please, let me go!" I continued to shout.

"Shut up!" Hunter grunted, as she struggled with my pants.

I struggled, but she was so much stronger than me. Slowly I felt my naked ass be exposed to the cold air. Hunter quickly moved her free hand down to her belt. She unbuckled it slowly, and with a loud thud, the belt dropped to the floor.

"You're fucked now, Scott," Hunter said, as she unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. "And you're gonna like it."

"No!" I shouted, trying to kick out from under her.

"Shut up," she grunted, as she pulled her cock out of her pants.

I let out a low gasp when she brought her cock to my ass, lining it up.

"No! No!" I pleaded, not even able to form a proper sentence. But I could hear it myself how unconvincing I was. I wanted it so bad it was stupid.

"Oh, you're gonna get fucked so good, Scott," Hunter said, as she let go of my hands. "I'm gonna fuck your ass and you're gonna love it."

Hunter then shoved her cock into my ass with a single firm thrust.

"Ah!" I gasped, as she entered me.

"Yeah, yeah. Take my cock, you fucking slut," Hunter said, grabbing my hair and yanking my head back. She leaned over me, her tits and her crotch pressing into me. I felt her weight on me, and I hated and loved it.

Hunter then let go of my head, and grabbed my ass instead, as she started fucking me.

"No! Please! Fuck!" I shouted.

"Fuck, that ass feels good," Hunter grunted, as she fucked me.

Her cock was stretching me so good. My asshole was sore from before, but I was feeling so much pleasure and pain at the same time.

"No! No!" I tried, but no words could come out.

"Fuck, this ass is amazing," Hunter grunted.

She fucked me hard and rough. My legs were splayed out, and she was leaning over me, her body draping over mine. Her tits were rubbing against the back of my head, and she had her cock so deep inside me. I could feel every vein on her shaft, and every throb as it pushed deep into me. She was gonna make me cum so hard, and so fast.

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted, as she fucked me.

"Yeah, take it, take it. You love getting raped by cock," Hunter grunted, as she fucked me.

She was right, of course. I did love this. She could do whatever she wanted to me, and I would gladly let her. I was addicted to her cock. I was addicted to her. And I wanted it so bad.

"Now let's punish you for your disobedience," Hunter said, seizing her thrusts. I then felt the coldness of her leather belt wrapped around my neck. Hunter yanked roughly, causing me major discomfort, and almost completely cutting off my air supply. "You're gonna have to learn to listen to your Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, barely able to breathe.

With one hand on the belt squeezing my throat, Hunter then used her free hand to pull my pants all the way to my ankles.

"What a slut. Getting off on this. Can't wait to see you cumming your brains out," Hunter said. "This is all you need, isn't it? A cock in your ass, and cum in your throat."

"Yes, Mistress. It is."

Hunter then started fucking me again, hard and fast. I felt the blood rushing to my head, as the belt tightened around my neck. Hunter was in complete control of me, and she was fucking me like a slave.

"That's it, slut. Take it. You love this shit," Hunter grunted.