Hooker Addiction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,110 Followers

After a few hours, or was it minutes, the world faded away into one white-hot moment as Hunter kept going. All I knew is that Hunter was cumming. In some sort of shock-induced trance, I wasn't sure of the time or how long we had been going. She shoved it up and came, letting the juices spurt and fly. It had no chance, and only moments of pleasure were allowed before our exhaustion brought our bodies close together again. She let out a grunt before pulling away, smirking, and flicking my cheek.

*

That's how my weeks eventually went. Or I think so at least, as time and space became fragments of my imagination, a foreign concept left somewhere in the gutter. I was suspended from my job, but I was all the happier, as Hunter woke me up every morning by climbing on top and ramming her fat, sweaty morning wood into me, before proceeding to fuck me either in the bed or against a wall. Sometimes on the floor. Sometimes on the kitchen counter. I was used for the sex. Day in and out. My entire life revolved around pleasing that fat girlcock. Every morning I'd be treated to Hunter's full cock in my mouth or ass, and during the rest of the day, we would have casual fuck sessions on my floor, on the couch, or on the table (no longer caring whether the table could handle it). Hunter also had me use my own money to order a thick horsewhip, a devious flogger, and some rope. As soon as they arrived I was pinned down and tied up, spanked, flogged, and tortured as Hunter kept taking a turn between ravaging and torturing my butt. Most of our acts were recorded, but some of the more brutal ones she kept between us.

Most of the time, I ended up face-up, with the binds keeping me unable to move my arms, giving Hunter a better vantage point. Rope bondage was what she loved most, tying me down to my bed or floor and punishing me, making me regret ever contacting her at all. As sick as it was, I loved it all. Being tied up, beaten, flogged, bullied, made fun of, and made the sex toy of this strong sexy bitch, with the foulest member I had ever seen. I just couldn't do anything. I had no options, I had no real choices, I had no thoughts anymore, save the dirty ones whenever I had my mouth on her cock, or a tit in my face.

Eventually one day Hunter would leave, only to wait until the very next day when Hunter would break in, claim my body, and then after I was passed out, go home. Then she would pick me up the next day and bring me back to her place so that she could repeat her dominance all over again. By the end of the month, my body was beaten and abused, my stomach was bloated, and my asshole was broken. And, sadly, all too familiar with Hunter's favorite body parts. The days flowed on like one seemingly endless montage, my entire life reduced to pleasing Hunter and her dominant persona. It was an existence.

It got even worse from there. By the end of the fifth week, my body was a patchwork quilt of yellow bruises, black spots, and purple welts. And they only grew worse the longer Hunter had her cock crammed deep inside me. At least, she hadn't choked me so hard anymore. The chokeholds and the cutting off of my airway, although welcomed, were usually replaced by long cock pounding sessions until I was crying, passed out, or vomiting. Other times, Hunter would take special pride in brutalizing my mouth and throat. Sometimes I wondered if this was how I'd die. These and other morbid thoughts filled my brain while Hunter raped and ruined my ass in between sporadic beatings and other cruel punishments I deserved, often coming back home with rope burns and sore wrists and ankles.

"Your month is up, slut," Hunter said one morning. "In a few minutes."

I grunted in response as Hunter methodically churned my insides with her huge girlcock. After a few minutes, my orgasm broke. It wasn't so much an orgasm anymore as a complete submission. A feeling of ultimate bliss, followed by nothingness. As I released all the cum from my swollen balls, my mind went blank, and I was no more. Just an empty, broken, sissy faggot.

Hunter roughly kneaded my ass, hawked, and spat into my hole, before leaning forward.

"I'm gonna enjoy breaking you in more, bitch," she whispered into my ear. "Tell me you want it, cockslave. Tell me you want another month."

"I-I can't afford i-it! I - ugh - dont have another 20k!" I yelped, feeling Hunter's still slow sawing motions break my brain.

"Beg me like a good slave whore," Hunter moaned out, slowly sliding herself almost completely out of my abused ass, "Say that you belong to me. Tell me that you need me to keep fucking you. Just remortgage your house or whatever. That's the kind of sissy fag-pussy slut you've turned into, right? Right, Scott?"

I struggled to formulate a coherent sentence, before her words set in, "I c-can't! We have to stop after thi-this! Y-you fucking b-broke me you - ah, oh, god, please don't stop. So big, ah fuck, h-hot...so warm, it's so warm! Why is your girlcum so hot?!" I begged, pushing my ass harder against her.

Hunter couldn't stop the chuckles that left her mouth, enjoying the mixture of submissiveness I displayed. She roughly pinched one of my sore ass cheeks.

"Why you-"

I knew she wanted to spank or torture me a bit, but I needed her to stay in my ass. I turned my head around to look at her, catching the look of unbridled sadistic lust plastered all over her stupid face. A look of unabated blood-hungry sadism...and total domination.

"W-We can make an arrangement, o-ok? Like, um..."

"It's just a month, cunt. How about this; another six months and I will let you pay another five grand on top?" Hunter whispered, in what almost seemed like an honest bargain.

I mouthed wordlessly and tried to push back into her cock.

"Just say 'yes, Ms. Mason, I am a total slut-fag whore-slave for big superior beautiful woman cock.' That is what you want more, right?" Hunter laughed.

"P-please."

"It's such a big, fat, fucking shame you came to a woman like me," Hunter cooed, pinching my bruised buttocks harder. "Say it. Come on, say you're mine to rape, say it."

"I..." I sighed, knowing that I would submit. It was easier now than fighting. "I ca-can't."

I breathed the words, nearly not getting them out before a tremendous shaking rocked my lower body, filling my intestines with spurt after spurt of scalding-hot Hunter jizz-batter that rushed directly through my bowels and into my abused guts and lower stomach. The load was, once again, tremendous, and felt like it would make my guts explode. The warmth immediately spread to the rest of my body. As my mind melted under a searing orgasm, Hunter pounded and emptied herself.

"Such a good boy," Hunter moaned, fucking the cum right back into my gut. "Look at this fucking pussy, trying to suck all the cum out of me."

She laughed and slowly began to pick up the speed of her thrusts, smashing her thick meat into me at an increasing tempo. I was quickly past caring, just accepting her thrusts and her cum. Accepting the fact that I wanted her cum and that was no real endgame here other than another merciless fuck-session and her hand slapping me all over. I screamed in pure ecstasy, loud and clear in my apartment while my entire mind became nothing but gushing girlcum for a solid twenty seconds.

"So think about my offer. I gotta bounce," Hunter said, drying off after a shower. She had spent another forty-five minutes railing me afterward before cumming in me again. She would pull out and pound back inside within the span of a heartbeat, probably edging herself while pushing me further and further away. I lost track at this point. Somewhere along Hunter had been fucking me, and then the next thing she was on her way out.

When the door closed shut, something died within me. Myself, perhaps. My old self and life, everything I knew... it was so easy with Hunter, at least to give up control to her. She didn't seem to care in the slightest about my pleasure, only wanting to continue breeding, using, and humiliating me. Knowing I was hooked and addicted to her cock. Now alone I found myself sinking deeper into depression, having only the throbbing reminders from her cock pulsating in and on my brain. Hunter fucked me silly, as she fucked everyone, all for fun. Even that poor security lady, just because. Who knew how many were blessed to lay in Hunter's wake...

I realized too late the sad truth, and would soon return to work and feigning ignorance. Sera knew something was up, but with time I'd probably be able to convince her nothing was amiss. Hopefully, it all would remain a secret.