Hooker Addiction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie didn't answer, but closed her eyes as her breath became more labored.

"Futa for life, am I right?" Hunter asked through gritted teeth. "But it's not really cheating unless I stick it in your pussy, right? You want that? I know you do, don't lie."

Melanie only moaned in response, clenching her fist and eyes shut.

"Yeah you do," Hunter insisted again, pulling her long fat cock out of Melanie's ass, causing the poor lady to gasp from the sudden extrusion. "Get on your back," Hunter instructed, and Melanie immediately complied, rolling on her back.

Hunter wasted no time, getting between the security woman's legs and hooking her arms under them, lifting her ass off the table. Hunter angled her hips, letting her erection fall into place, and gave a controlled thrust forward, entering Melanie's pussy.

"You cheating bitch," Hunter moaned as she felt the security woman's wetness clench her fat girth.

"Ah, ah, ah," Melanie moaned, as Hunter began to fuck her, slowly at first, then building her pace.

It was as if I wasn't in the room. I just sat there horrified watching Hunter do as she pleased with this stranger. Melanie writhed and whimpered in otherworldly pleasure, that much was clear, but Hunter had just taken her. Just like she simply just took me. Hunter was just a predator. She was ruthless. Hunter fucked Melanie with reckless abandon, thrusting into the security woman over and over again. Hunter simply didn't give a fuck. Melanie had long forgotten the store policy, she had long forgotten anything else, as her mind was overloaded with ecstasy.

The slick rhythmic sounds pounded against my eardrums as Hunter continued to rail Melanie. She pushed and pulled, pushing herself into Melanie over and over again until the poor security woman was practically screaming in pleasure. She didn't care that Hunter was ruining her life. She didn't care about anything, it seemed. All that mattered was how much cock she was getting. It was depraved. The very definition of deviance, and it turned me on to no end. It was the most fucked-up thing I had ever seen, and I loved every bit of it. I wished it had been me, and I knew Hunter wanted to take me back to her place and fuck me all night long, just like she did to Melanie.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," Melanie grunted, her body starting to tremble as the orgasm built.

Hunter fucked her faster and faster, building her orgasm with each thrust. I could only imagine how hard Melanie was cumming. Her mind probably blew, as her body was taken to new levels of pleasure. I saw Melanie's eyes roll back in her head, and she let out a low moan as her body shuddered.

"D-Don't s-stooopp!!!" Melanie groaned, her legs clenching around Hunter's wide ass.

Hunter didn't even let up as Melanie's body shook and squirmed in pleasure. I could only imagine the intensity of her orgasm, as she quivered on the table. Hunter kept fucking her, harder and harder, pushing her cock in and out of the security woman. I watched Melanie's tits shake and bounce. They were so perky, so round, and so juicy. She was so fucking hot, and I wanted nothing more than to taste them. I bet they were tasty as hell.

Hunter noticed me staring. She immediately cupped Melanie's breast, causing Melanie to gasp from the touch, and smacked me on the side of the head with her other hand.

"You don't get to play with my toys unless I say so. I'm not sharing this with you," Hunter said, squeezing Melanie's tits together, and roughly pinching her nipples. I quickly retreated.

"Ugh, ah, ah," Melanie groaned, closing her eyes as Hunter continued to fuck her.

Hunter continued to fuck Melanie for several minutes, not letting up as the poor security woman moaned in pleasure.

"That's it, that's it. Oh, fuck, yeah," Hunter grunted, slamming into Melanie with all her might. "Let me take that pussy, Melanie. Yeah, take it, bitch!" Hunter grunted, slapping Melanie's face.

Melanie could do nothing but moan in response, as Hunter took her. She was taking the woman hard and fast. The security woman's body shook with each thrust, causing her tits to shake in perfect unison. Hunter was going to make her cum again, I could tell. I watched Melanie's face contort and twist as Hunter slammed into her. The woman was clearly in ecstasy, as she grabbed the table to try and brace herself for the intense pounding she was getting.

"You like this, Melanie?" Hunter asked, fucking her harder and harder, tilting her head a bit back to take in the pleasure. "Gonna cum in this bitch soon," Hunter announced, eyes closed.

"N-not inside. In my mouth, p-please not inside," Melanie said breaking her own brain fog.

I knew those pleas were useless. Hunter was going to cum in the poor girl, no matter what she said or did.

"You're gonna let me knock you up and love me doing it!" Hunter said, still with her eyes closed, in pure delight at how amazingly tight and wet Melanie was.

Melanie had nothing to say in response, and simply moaned, as Hunter's thrusts began to grow erratic. Hunter let out a grunt and her balls clenched. She pushed her cock deep inside the security woman, as I watched her cock twitch and throb.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Hunter grunted, as her cum shot out of her cock. "Gonna cum in this pussy, Melanie. Gonna cum inside you."

Melanie couldn't say anything, only moaned softly in response, as Hunter's cum began to fill her up. Her toes curled, and her back arched as she felt her pussy being filled with cum. Her eyes rolled back in her head, as Hunter shot more cum into her. Hunter's balls clenched again, and she fucked Melanie hard, trying to push her cum deeper into the security woman's womb.

"F-fuck," Melanie muttered. "So muuuch... so good..."

"You fucking love it!" Hunter said, thrusting hard and fast.

"I love it," Melanie moaned, as Hunter's cock continued to pump Melanie full of cum. "So hot... so big..."

"Yeah, you like me knocking you up? Whats the limp dick BF at home saying about that, huh? Huh?" Hunter grunted, sloppily slamming her cock into Melanie again and again, their wetness gushing all over the place.

"Oh, oh, oh," Melanie moaned, her mouth open in ecstasy.

"That's it, that's it. Let me cum inside you," Hunter said, thrusting deeper and deeper.

Melanie began to shake as the orgasm took her again.

"AH, AH, AH, AH, AH," Melanie grunted, her body spasming.

Her body trembled as Hunter's cock pushed deep into her, soaking her pussy in Hunter's dominant girlcum. Hunter continued to pound Melanie for another thirty seconds before her orgasm subsided and her body went limp. Melanie was a fucked-out mess. She lay there, with her mouth wide open, her eyes closed, and her legs spread eagle. Hunter's cock was still buried deep inside her, cum was oozing out of her pussy and all over her ass cheeks. She had taken Melanie completely.

I watched Hunter pull her cock out of the security woman, causing Melanie to let out a soft gasp. I saw the thick strand of cum that connected the cock to Melanie, as Hunter took a step back and pointed at Melanie's spread thighs.

"Clean her up, Scott," Hunter told me. Finally, I was paid attention to.

Like her little goblin tool, I crawled over to Melanie, climbed up onto my knees and got between her thighs, and licked up the mess that Hunter left. I greedily lapped up Melanie's juices, enjoying both her and Hunter's taste and musk, and loving how it felt as it filled my mouth. I continued to clean her pussy up, feeling Hunter take position behind me. She grabbed my ass cheeks, spread them, and then hilted herself inside me. I didn't even flinch anymore, I was used to this by now, and I loved it.

"We should've filmed this. Oh well," Hunter said, slowly fucking me. "That's it. Lick her pussy like a good little bitch."

I continued to lick up the cum that oozed out of Melanie's pussy, as Hunter fucked me from behind. I was still on my knees, so my head was shoved repeatedly right into Melanie's pussy. That didn't deter my efforts though. I was addicted to the taste and the feel of it in my mouth, so I had to keep cleaning it. Melanie was too fucked to even register it, but she did moan. Maybe my softer treatment was much welcomed after getting both sodomized and then ravaged by Hunter.

Hunter fucked me for about twenty minutes. She fucked me fast and hard, her cock smashing my prostate and making my body shudder in delight. Hunter's balls were slapping my thighs, her hips smacked my ass, and her cock rammed into my asshole again and again. I had long stopped licking Melanie, who was still catching her breath on the table. I just held onto her legs, with my face shoved in her pussy, as I took Hunter's dick like a whore.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Hunter grunted. She was starting to fuck me faster and faster, her cock throbbing as it pushed into me. "You love this dick, you dirty slut!" Hunter grunted, fucking me faster and harder.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," I groaned, the pain and pleasure almost too intense.

"FUCK!" Hunter grunted, fucking me hard one last time, before I felt her cock pulsed and her seed shoot into me. She began to cum.

"Ugh, fuck! Take it, you bitch! Take it! You fucking slut!" Hunter grunted, pushing her cock as deep as she could inside me.

It felt warm and sticky, and all over the place. My insides were covered in Hunter's seed. Hunter pulled her cock out of me and let out a satisfied groan, before sitting down in a chair.

"Clean me," Hunter said, grabbing my hair and pushing my mouth to her cock.

I quickly wrapped my lips around the tip and started sucking on it.

"Suck it clean, bitch."

I took as much of Hunter's cock into my mouth as I could, tasting her sweet cum. I cleaned the cum from the tip, and licked down the shaft, making sure I got every drop before Hunter pulled away and wiped her cock on my cheek.

"Go buy some more snacks while I change, bitch," Hunter said, throwing Melanie her clothes, as she went to get changed.

Melanie quickly put on her clothes and left the room. She said nothing to me, she didn't even look at me, but I saw her blush and bite her lip as she walked by, no doubt thinking about what just transpired between us.

Hunter and I left the store and went back to my place, where I gave her a blowjob before fucking me on the living room floor. We fucked again in the kitchen, in the hallway, in my bedroom, and again on the living room floor. We fucked in the shower, in the bathtub, in my bed, on the couch, in my room, on my kitchen counter, and then we yet again fucked in my living room. I didn't even know what time it was anymore, nor even how many days had passed, as Hunter kept fucking me. Both ass and mouth as much as she wanted. I could barely stand, let alone walk, as my ass was sore as hell, and Hunter was using it to her full advantage.

"Come on, slut. Get to it," Hunter said, pushing my face into the sofa cushion, as she slapped my ass hard.

"Oww," I grunted, turning my head a bit to look at Hunter.

"That's it," Hunter said, smacking my ass again, "That's it. Now let me fuck this ass."

"Please be gentle," I asked.

"Fuck no, you dirty whore," Hunter said, lining her cock up with my sore asshole. "This is going in."

She pushed the head of her cock against my sore ass, but I tried to clench shut. It hurt so much, but I needed this. I needed her to fuck me. I pulled myself against the sofa and tried to relax.

"That's it. Relax, slut. Let me take this ass," Hunter said, as she pushed harder and harder, not really giving me time to 'relax'.

I could feel her cock, pushing against my ring, trying to pry its way inside. I was so sore, so beaten up, and yet I wanted this. I wanted to be taken by Hunter, like some sort of dirty slut. I needed to be fucked, so I let myself get fucked. So I relented. I let Hunter in, and she pushed forward, and her fat cock popped into my asshole.

"That's it. That's it. Good boy. Good slut," Hunter grunted, slowly fucking my ass with long, hard thrusts.

"Guh ugh nghuh guh!" I grunted.

Hunter pulled all the way out and then slammed back into me. I gasped loudly, on the verge of a scream. She pulled all the way out again and slammed back in, hitting my prostate with full force. I moaned loudly, my head hanging low, as Hunter fucked my ass like a filthy whore.

"Ugh, fuck, yes, yes," Hunter grunted, pushing her cock in and out of me. "This is a good ass. Such a tight ass."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" I groaned, the pain was too much to ignore.

"What's that, whore? You like that? You like getting fucked in your ass? Say it! Say you love it!?" Hunter said through gritted teeth, pulling my hair and slamming into me.

"I love it," I groaned, pushing myself against the sofa. "I love you fucking my ass. Fuck my ass."

"Good slut. Good boy. That's it. That's it!" Hunter grunted, fucking my ass harder and faster.

My body rocked with every thrust, and I could feel the pain of the abuse. I loved it. I loved the pain as much as I loved the pleasure. I loved being her little fuck-toy. Hunter's balls slapped my thighs, her cock slammed into my prostate, and she was a fucking beast. She was relentless. She pounded me into submission, and I loved every second of it.

"Fuck yes! FUCK ME!" I shouted, pushing my hips back and taking her cock deeper inside me.

"You dirty whore! AGH AGH SHI-- wait, what the fuck was that?" Hunter dragged her cock out of me. I heard it too. Faintly. Someone had knocked. A few moments and we heard the knocks again.

"Fuck, and here I was, about to cum," Hunter complained annoyedly. "Get up, you whore. Get the door."

She pulled her pants up, and I did the same, but my ass was sore, and I could barely walk. I had to lean against the sofa for support, making my way towards the front door. Hunter disappeared somewhere, probably the shower, leaving me to fend for myself with whoever had been ringing the doorbell. It was around noon, so everyone should be at work, so I wondered what on earth it could be about.

I limped to find my trousers, put them on, and headed to the door. I cracked it open and peeked out into the sunlit day. I had to shield my eyes as I hadn't seen the sun in days, it seemed like.

"Oh, hi, Scott," a female voice greeted.

I squinted, and could make out the features of Sera. She looked worried and had her hands behind her back.

"Hey," I said, trying to act normal.

"Have you... been alright? No one's heard from you in a while," Sera said, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, yeah, I've been fine. Just busy, is all," I said, trying to sound convincing. "A bit under the weather, is all."

"Oh, well... I was wondering if I could come in," Sera said. "I have something to talk to you about."

"Oh, um..." I hesitated.

"It'll be quick, promise," Sera said, trying to see what was inside.

I stepped aside, opened the door, and let Sera in. Hopefully, Hunter stayed away, knowing that this was my personal life. Work-life. Not that it had discouraged her before... god, just the thought of a co-worker knowing of what Hunter had been doing and was continuing to do to me. How would Sera react if she knew? I felt my face burn, but was it from the embarrassment, or from the shame of liking what had been happening?

"So," Sera said, standing in my living room, "you okay, Scott? No one has heard from you, and... it's been days since you came into work."

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that. Just been feeling sick, is all," I lied, not wanting to get into the details of it.

"Right," Sera said, clearly not convinced. I knew she could tell something wasn't right but there was no way I'd let her know the truth.

"So, uh," Sera started, but she was interrupted by a faint noise. "Was that..."

"I think the shower is running," I lied. "Been in and out of bed so much, I haven't been keeping track of things."

"Oh, okay. Um, I'll cut to the chase then," Sera said, reaching behind her back.

She pulled out a large box, wrapped in green paper.

"Um, sorry for not getting you a better gift. I... don't really know what you like, so..."

"A gift?" I asked.

"For your birthday."

"My... birthday?"

"Don't tell me you've forgotten your own birthday, Scott. That's kind of sad," Sera teased, a smirk playing on her lips. "It was yesterday."

I had completely forgotten my own birthday. So many days and nights spent with Hunter had simply made me lose track of everything. I had no idea what day or week it was.

"Well, thanks," I said, taking the box from her.

"Don't open it until tonight, when you're alone," Sera said. "Anyway, hope you're not dying. See you later."

Sera left and I was once again alone. Kinda. Hunter was still looming around somewhere. I put the box down and limped over to the bathroom, hoping to see Hunter still. She was still showering, washing the cum from her dick. I took the liberty of getting in the shower, kneeling down, and starting to suck her cock. I couldn't resist, and the water made everything easier. Hunter didn't protest, and instead moaned, grabbing the back of my head, and starting to facefuck me. She was gentle at first, but it didn't last. Soon, she was facefucking me with such power and speed that I felt like she was choking me with her giant cock. But she wasn't, she just liked the pleasure. And I liked the feeling of her cock deep down my throat, and the taste of her cock. I could do this all day.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Hunter said through gritted teeth.

I closed my eyes, preparing to take her cum, but instead, she pulled her cock out, stroked it a couple of times, and blasted her load all over my face. It was warm, sticky, and thick. She aimed her cock and covered me with her seed.

"Oh, yeah," Hunter moaned, as the cum shot out of her cock and landed on my face. "That's a good look for you."

She smacked her cock against my cheek, spreading her cum around.

"You love that, don't you? You love being covered in my cum," Hunter said, smacking her cock against my cheek again.

"Yes," I muttered.

"You're such a dirty little whore. Come here," Hunter said, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Clean it up."

I grabbed her cock and started licking the tip. I licked and sucked on her cock, tasting the cum.

"That's it, you slut," Hunter moaned.

I grabbed her cock and started sucking her cock. I could taste the cum and the cum tasted so good. I could not get enough.

"Yeah, suck my cock, you slut. Suck it hard," Hunter said, grabbing the back of my head and pushing her cock further inside.

I gagged and choked. It was so big and so thick. But I could handle it. I just had to keep breathing.

"Ah, yes, fuck yeah," Hunter grunted, grabbing my hair with both hands and fucking my mouth even harder. "God damn, you're so fucking good, you slut. I'm gonna fuck you hard. I'm gonna fuck you till your asshole is loose and you can't remember your name. Then, I'm gonna cum down your throat and leave you begging for more."

Hunter kept her promise, she fucked me hard, slapping her cock against my face, then grabbing my hips and holding me in place as she fucked me hard from behind. She was rough, relentless, and totally dominant. She grabbed my hips, lifted my ass higher in the air, and rammed her cock deep inside me. Her thick head filled my anal cavity and stretched me beyond belief. She didn't care if it hurt, she didn't care if I was too sore. She simply pushed it in, forcing her cock deeper inside. My body shook in absolute delight, feeling Hunter use me as she pleased. Her giant cock fucking me in and out with unrelenting force. She grabbed my neck, squeezed it, and held me down. The air escaped my lungs as Hunter dominated me.

I loved how rough Hunter was. She never cared about making it pleasant or enjoying the process. It was all about dominating, forcing me, and breaking me. She could be as rough or as gentle as she wanted. She always started out rough. Always. She would use her entire body, fucking me deep and hard. She was relentless, a wild animal, a brute who didn't give a fuck about me or the pleasure that her monstercock could give, she only cared about breeding, destroying my mind, and ensuring that I would never question her control again.