Hooker for Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie and Greg meet again for more raunchy fun.
2.6k words
4.7
16.3k
27

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the next week, I tried to put the thoughts of what I had done with my father out of my mind but it was hard. Work helped somewhat; it was, after all, pretty hard to think about other things with a dick in your ass or some guy sucking you off, but when I was alone my thoughts kept drifting back to that night with my dad. So, when after 10 days I finally got a text message from him asking me if I was free that night to say I was excited would be something of an understatement.

I told him I was and he asked me if I remembered what we had talked about before he left the last time. I replied that I did and he asked my rates to take me out on the town and spend the night together. I told him my prices and he said that they were fine. He then asked if it was better for him to pick me up or for me to meet him at a restaurant. I told him that I preferred the latter which he was fine with. He said that he'd make a reservation for 7:00 at Carmichael's if that was okay with me.

"7:00 will be fine," I said, "I'll see you then."

There were only a couple of hours so I got myself showered and dressed. I decided on a tiny black lace thong with a matching bra and garter belt to hold up the black silk stockings I wore. Over that I wore a tight black cocktail dress that accentuated my curves. The hemline of it was rather short so I would have to be careful to make sure nothing ended up hanging out below it.

After doing my hair and makeup I got an Uber and a short while later I arrived at Carmichael's. I entered and told the maître d' that I was meeting someone there with reservations for 7:00.

"It should be under Sanders," I told the man.

He nodded and replied, "Ah yes, right this way madam. The other party has already been seated."

I followed the maître d' through the restaurant to a secluded table near the back of the restaurant where my father was already seated.

"It's good to see you again," he said smiling broadly as I took my seat.

"You too," I said, "I hope you haven't been waiting long."

He shook his head and told me that he had just arrived as well. The maître d' told us that someone would be with us to take our order shortly and then walked off. As he left my father discreetly slid an envelope to me and, in a low voice, said, "It's the amount we agreed upon. You can count it later if you need to."

I thanked him and put the envelope into my handbag. The two of us then made small talk as we waited for someone to come and take our order. My father seemed somewhat nervous which I thought was charming but nonetheless I tried my best to help him relax.

"You needn't be so nervous with me Greg," I said with a smile, "Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself."

"Well, I just turned 50. I'm divorced. I have two kids. The oldest is 23 now. The youngest is 21. I work in consumer electronics. I like jazz..." he paused and said with a laugh, "This sort of feels like a job interview."

"Well, I'm 23 years old. You already know what I do for a living. In my free time I like dancing and playing video games. I have a younger sister. I don't really talk to my mom or dad anymore though."

"That's too bad," he said, "Because of..."

Before he could finish the question, I nodded and said, "For my mom? Yeah, it was hard for her. Maybe someday she'll be cool with it but right now she's not."

"What about your dad?"

"Well, he and my mom divorced when I was a teenager," I said, "I didn't really see him all much after that and we sort of just drifted apart."

He nodded knowingly to me as the waitress came up to our table. She asked us if were ready to order and after we ordered she said that she'd be back with our drinks in a moment and walked off.

"Can I ask you a question? When did you start to transition?" he asked in a low voice.

"After high school," I said, "So 18...five years ago I guess."

The waitress returned a moment later with a bottle of wine. She poured each of us a glass and then left again. Greg and I toasted and continued chatting as we sipped wine. He might have been paying me...and my dad...but it felt like a real date. We ate and drank and laughed and before long the waitress was handing Greg the bill. He paid the and the two of us headed to his car arm in arm.

"So," he asked, "do you want to go back to your place or do you feel like dancing?"

I smiled and said, "If you're up for it let's go dancing, but if you'd rather go back to my place that's completely fine. This is, after all, your time."

"Alright, let's go dancing!"

A short while later were found ourselves on the dancefloor of a night club. Music throbbed as Greg and I danced. I grinded my ass into his crotch right there on the dancefloor, causing the hem of my dress to ride up a little bit. I could feel his cock stiffening a little in his pants. In response, Greg reached down and gave my bare ass a squeeze. I cooed and grinded harder on him. I could tell from his hardening cock that he was enjoying it.

As the song ended, Greg leaned in close and said, "You've got me rock hard, what do you say we head back to your place?"

"Okay," I said. He was clearly horny as hell from dancing with me and I wasn't really in any better shape on that front.

The two of us walked out of the club back to his car. As we pulled out of the parking spot, I leaned down onto my dad's lap, unzipped his pants, fished his cock out, and brought my lips to the tip of it. As he started towards the hotel room I'd rented, I slid the head of dick between my lips and into my mouth where I ran my tongue around it in a circular motion. My dad groan and put one hand on the back of my head, pushing me down further onto his dick.

I slid inch after inch of his rapidly hardening cock down my throat as Greg drove down the streets towards the hotel. I could feel my own dick stirring in my panties as I began to bob my head up and down the length of Greg's shaft. And as I sucked him off, I reached in through his fly and pulled his heavy balls out and began to fondle and caress them.

"Oh Sophie," he moaned, "You're gonna make me cum baby!"

I slid his cock out of my mouth and told him, "That's the goal sweetie!" I then took him back down my throat. I then picked up the pace and began bobbing my head up and down the length of Greg's cock faster. Greg, in turn, began to drive faster.

With each bob of my head, I took a bit more of his massive member down my gullet. Greg, still had one hand on the back of my head and was pushing down, forcing his fuck-stick deeper and deeper down my throat until at last I was deep throating his mammoth dick. I gagged and my eyes watered as I took him down my throat but I did not stop.

It didn't take long for Greg to start groaning, "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" as I sucked him off. I bobbed my head up and down his length all the way to the balls three or four more times before he grunted, "Oh fuck!" and pressed my head all the way down to the base of his cock again.

I felt a thick glob of jizz hit the back of my throat, followed immediately by another. Greg's cock twitched in my gullet as he shot his load. I gulped it down but he continued to cum. Eventually Greg's orgasm subsided and he let go of my head and put the car in park. I got up from his lap and licked my lips and looked out the car window. We were in the motel parking lot.

We got out of the car and walked to the door of my motel room. Greg hadn't even bothered to stuff his cock back in his pants. I unlocked the door and we quickly entered the room. Greg kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt and pants and made his way over to the bed.

I stood before him and unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor so that I was just wearing my lingerie and high heels. I gave a little twirl so that Greg to get a good look at me. He licked his lips lustily as he stared at me. I undid my bra and tossed it aside, letting my C-cup breasts hang free. My cock was fully erect and tenting the front of my lace thong so I pulled them off as well.

I then walked over to Greg, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, and got down on the floor in front of him on my knees. I then took his cock between my tits and squeezed them together around his manhood and began move them up and down his shaft.

"That feels so good," Greg moaned as I began titty-fucking him. He laid back on the bed and began playing with his nipples as I rubbed my tits on his cock. In spite having just cum, it didn't take long for Greg's cock to become fully erect once more.

After a few minutes of me titty-fucking him, Greg said that he wanted to fuck me, and so I got up and got a condom and some lube out of the nightstand. I rolled the condom down the length of his engorged cock. It looked tight. I was probably going to need to buy some extra-large condoms if I was going to continue having sex with my dad.

Once the condom was on, I squirted a generous dollop of lube into my hand before running it up and down the length of Greg's dick. When his penis was adequately lubricated, I smeared my asshole with some lube and then threw one leg over Greg so I was straddling his massive boner while facing him. I then reached behind me, took his cock in my hand, and guided the tip of it to my anus. I lowered myself onto his erect dick, slowly pushing the head past my anus into my bowels. My father gripped my hips and pulled me downwards onto his engorged dick. It was so thick that I felt like I was going to be ripped in half by it as it slowly slid into me.

His cock had to be close to 9" which already made it one of the bigger dicks I'd had inside me but it's thickness was something else altogether. Fortunately, I was not torn asunder by its massive girth, and slowly but surely, my hole stretched to accommodate him. I eased inch after inch of his dick into me until at last I managed to work the entire thing into my ass.

I breathed a sigh of relief once I'd gotten the entire thing inside of me. I paused a moment but then began to ride Greg's cock. I rose up and then slid back down on his thick shaft, driving his massive dick deep into my bowels. Greg had a firm grip on my hips and helped to guide me back down his meat-stick. I rode his dick slowly at first but it did not take long before I was bouncing up and down on his cock, my tits bouncing up and down in rhythm and my own erect cock slapping against my father's belly.

"That's a good girl..." Greg groaned as he pulled me down on his fat cock, "ride Daddy's dick!"

I was certain that he was still completely in the dark about who I was and had just referred to himself as "Daddy" because of how much older he was than me but the word coming out of his mouth excited me and caused my cock to twitch.

"Yes Daddy," I whimpered in response. Again, my cock quivered as the word hit my ears.

I began to ride him even harder and Greg began thrusting his hips upwards to slam his meat into my ass each time I began to slide back down his cock. I reached down with one hand and took hold of my cock and began to stroke it as Greg pounded my hole.

"Oh yes!" Greg grunted, "Stroke you cock for Daddy! I want to see you cum!"

I moaned and bit my bottom lip as I whipped my hand up and down the length of my cock bringing myself closer and closer to orgasm with each stroke. My dad continued fucking me with deep thrusts that hit spots in my asspipe that few dicks had before. I knew that I was not going to last much longer under his furious anal onslaught.

With each stroke I got closer and closer to climax until I couldn't hold back any longer. A thick rope of cum shot from my dick and splashed onto Greg's chest.

"That's it, Baby," Greg moaned as my cum splattered on him, "cum for Daddy!"

As I emptied my balls onto his chest, my dad continued to pound my hole unabated with his mammoth fuck-stick. While at first, I had been riding my dad's cock, now he was doing the lion's share of the fucking, driving his dick deep into to me. I leaned forward pressing my chest against his. I then did something I never did with customers: I kissed him.

Our tongues flicked in and out of each other's mouth while Greg's cock slammed into my ass. His heavy balls smacked into my ass with each thrust of his manhood. I was in ecstasy. Greg seemed to be as well and after a few more minutes of furious fucking he turned me over and tossed me onto the bed. Greg then pulled his cock out of my ass. I could feel the cool air of the room rush into my gaping asshole.

I watched Greg tug the condom off his cock and toss it aside. He then began stroking his massive cock. There was a look of determination on his face as he jacked off and before long, he grunted that he was about to cum.

A moment later a thick, creamy glob of cum hit me in the face. More splattered on my tits. I opened my mouth and Greg stuck his dick into my mouth so I could suck the last of the cum from him as his orgasm waned. When I had sucked each and every last drop from him, he pulled out of my mouth and took one look at my already erect cock and smiled.

"Now," he said with a grin, "it's your turn to do me!" He then got on the bed on his hands and knees with his ass up in the air. It seemed that there was still much fun to be had...