Hooker for Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophie and Amanda have fun together.
2k words
4.61
3.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you seeing anyone?" my sister, Emma, asked me before taking a sip of coffee.

It had been a while since she and I had gotten together but after my night with Greg and Amanda I felt like I should talk to her. I wasn't entirely sure why I'd felt that way but the next day after having breakfast with Greg and Amanda and bidding them farewell I'd called my sister and asked her if she wanted to get coffee and catch up.

"Kind of," I replied, "I don't know. It's not really serious or anything but there's a guy I've gone out with a few times these past few weeks. How about you? Are you and Alex still going out?"

She shook her head, "No, we broke up last month."

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it," she said, "He was kind of a loser anyway."

"You said it not me..." I said with a grin causing her to laugh. Then, changing the topic I asked, "How about Mom?"

"I've never seen the guy or anything but I think she actually does have someone she's seeing," Emma replied, "She's actually going out on the weekends and stuff and sometimes doesn't come home at night. She asks about you sometimes. You really should call her."

"Maybe I will," I said somewhat noncommittedly. My mother had not taken it well when I'd come out and basically kicked me out of the house when I did and even now, years later, the wounds were still fresh in my mind. I quickly changed the topic and asked Emma if she'd heard from our dad recently.

She shook her head again and said, "No. He doesn't call ever. I heard he's engaged though to some lady like 15 years younger than him. Talk about a midlife crisis."

Emma laughed and I joined her. I felt kind of bad about it though. I'd only met Amanda the one time but she was far more accepting of me than my own mother ever had been. My sister and I continued to chat while drinking our coffee and by the time we'd finished our drinks some of my anxiety about the night before had faded.

"Shit, I gotta get going," Emma said glancing at her watch, "I have to work this afternoon."

"That's no problem," I said, "We should try and get together more often though. I missed talking with you."

"Yeah, me too," Emma replied, "and really think about calling Mom. I think she feels bad about how things turned out between you two but you know she's too proud to ever take the first step."

I nodded and told Emma that I'd think about it. We then said our goodbyes and hugged and I walked towards the subway station. I'd gone maybe half a block when my phone suddenly rang. It was a number I did not recognize.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi is this Sophie?" a woman's voice on the other end asked, "It's Amanda."

"Oh hi!" I said cheerfully, "How's it going?"

"Good," she replied, "Greg's busy today and I'm a bit bored so I wanted to know if you'd like to go shopping with me. I have Greg's credit card so whatever you'd want would be his treat...I mean if you're not busy of course."

I didn't really do things like this with customers but I'd liked Amanda and kind of wanted to get to know her a bit better and so I found myself agreeing to meet her at the mall downtown that afternoon. A few hours later I met her at the mall. She seemed excited to see me, throwing her arms around me in an embrace and telling me that I looked great.

"Thanks," I replied, "you do too."

"I need to get a new swimsuit," she said, "Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?"

"No, nothing in particular," I replied.

A short while later the two of us were in a swimwear store browsing through racks of bikinis. Amanda pulled a few off the rack and held them up in front of herself and asked, "Which one do think would look better this red one or the orange?"

"The orange maybe," I said and went back to looking through the racks.

A moment later Amanda held up a skimpy purple string bikini and said, "I think Greg will really like this one."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, it's pretty sexy."

"Okay then. I think I'll get these two. What about you? That lime green one looks pretty cute."

I held it up in front of myself and looked at my reflection in the mirror. She was right. It was a very cute swimsuit. I told her I'd take it and Amanda took it from me and added it to the collection of swimsuits slung over her arm.

"Remember, it's all on Greg today," she said with a grin.

She then brought the bundle of bathing suits over to the cashier and had her ring them up. With our purchases paid for and bagged we walked out of the store.

"Let's go take a look at some lingerie," she said as we walked down the corridor of the mall.

The two of walked into the lingerie shop and walked among the racks looking for outfits that we thought Greg would like. I picked out a few things for myself as did Amanda. Her pile was much larger than mine but also included a matching bra and panty set, one in purple and black the other in red and black, for each of us to wear.

"What do you say we go back to my place and try these on? Maybe lounge out by the pool?" Amanda suggested after the clerk had rung up our purchase and handed Amanda two bulging bags of lingerie.

I found myself agreeing and a moment later I was sitting beside her in her BMW as she drove towards the part of town that all the rich folks lived in. A short while later Amanda was pulling into the driveway of a luxurious looking estate.

"Wow," I found myself saying in awe of it, "This is your house?"

"Greg's and mine, yes. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. It's so big!"

"Greg's done pretty well for himself financially," Amanda said as she and I got out of the car and got our bags out of the trunk. As we walked up the walkway to the front door she said, "C'mon in, I'll give you the grand tour."

I couldn't believe not only how big the place was but how expensive all the furniture and appliances and home electronics in the place were. It was a far cry from the modest three-bedroom ranch we'd lived in before he and Mom had gotten divorced. I was more than a little bit jealous and all I could say by the end was, "Wow."

"Why don't we try these bathing suits on and go for a dip in the pool?" Amanda suggested.

"Alright," I said and followed Amanda into the bedroom where we quickly stripped off our clothes and put our new bikinis on. The little lime green bikini was a bit skimpier than it had appeared at the store and even after doing my best to tuck my fat cock there was still a sizable bulge in the front. Amanda didn't seem to mind, if anything she thought it was sexy, at least that's what she said when she looked at me after I'd put the bikini on.

I thought she looked far better than I did wearing her new orange bikini. The suit hugged her ample curves wonderfully and the bottoms just barely covered her shaved snatch. She looked like sex incarnate and I could see why my father was into her.

When we were both in our swimsuits, Amanda grabbed us some towels and led me out into the backyard where the pool was. A high fence surrounded the property.

"For privacy," Amanda told me when I asked about it, "Sometimes Greg and I throw parties that get a little bit wild and we wouldn't want any nosy neighbors seeing anything they shouldn't."

She then tossed the towels onto a lounge chair and then entered the pool, inviting me to join her, "Come on in. The water's fine."

I lowered myself into the warm water of the pool and then swam over to where Amanda was wading in the water. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her.

"I'm really glad you agreed to come over," she said, "I had so much fun with you last night and hoped that the two of us could get together again...just us girls."

I told her that I was too and was also glad that she was cool with Greg and I hooking up. I said, "In my line of work I end up fucking a lot of married guys but I'd say 99% of them never tell their spouses. I think it's really cool how open the two of you are."

Amanda giggled and thanked me, "I don't think anyone's ever given me a compliment quite like that before," she then asked, "Do you mind if I take my top off? I want to get some sun."

"Go right ahead," I said and watched as she undid her top and tossed it onto the patio. Her breasts were exquisite; full, naturally round orbs of tanned flesh with perfectly proportionate areolas. I followed her lead and removed my top as well and wadded it up before tossing it onto the patio as well.

Amanda and I swam and splashed in the pool for a bit but it wasn't long before our bikini bottoms had joined our tops up on the patio. We kissed there in the pool as our hands roamed all over each other's naked bodies. I fondled Amanda's ass while she did the same to mine.

"I don't know why you turn me on as much as you," Amanda whispered as she nibbled on my ear, "I was dripping the entire time we were shopping."

Hearing this from my father's fiancé caused my already erect cock to get even harder and I was certain that Amanda could feel my cock press against her. She reached down and took it in her hand, stroking it slowly beneath the water. She guided the head of it to her pussy and I slid into her.

She moaned softly as I entered her, "Your cock feels so good in me!"

Her slick pussy was like velvet on my shaft as I began to fuck her. She and I stood facing each other, out tits pressing against one another as I bucked my hips back and forth driving my 7" shecock deep into her love tunnel. Amanda grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper into her as I thrust in and out of her pussy.

In and out I pumped, splashing in the pool with each thrust. Amanda's face was a mask of pure ecstasy. She panted and moaned and dug her fingers into my butt cheeks begging for me to fuck her harder as I pumped my dick in and out of her pussy. I gave her what she wanted and hammered her harder and faster. Amanda moans grew louder as I pounded her cunt, both of inching closer and closer to climax.

"I'm going to cum," I panted as I continued hammering away at her pussy.

"Just cum in my pussy sweetie," she moaned.

Moments later I was cumming, shooting thick creamy ropes of jizz deep into her womb as the two of us embraced in the swimming pool. Our naked bodies entwined as Amanda and I orgasmed and as the last drops of cum oozed from my cock into Amanda's pussy a voice came from the patio, startling us both, "Do you ladies mind if I join you?"

I looked up to see Greg standing on the edge of the pool. That he was standing there wasn't a surprise but what he was dressed in most certainly was. He had a blonde shoulder length wig on his head and was wearing the purple string bikini that Amanda had bought earlier in the afternoon, the tiny bottoms barely containing his massive hard-on.