Hooker for Daddy Ch. 08

Story Info
Greg has a business proposition for Sophie.
1.8k words
4.68
5.2k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was well and completely fucked out when I awoke the next morning, naked and alone in Greg and Amanda's giant bed. I went into the bathroom and took a piss and washed my face and then looked around for my clothes but couldn't remember where I'd actually taken them off and so I just headed downstairs completely naked. I mean it wasn't as if neither of them had ever seen my nude body before.

I found Greg and Amanda in the kitchen eating breakfast. Neither of them was wearing much more clothing than I was. Greg had on a bright blue jock strap while Amanda had on a tiny red cotton thong and a half t-shirt that exposed the bottom half of her bare tits.

"Good morning," Amanda said when she saw me enter the room, "Are you hungry?"

I shook my head and said, "No, I just need some coffee."

Amanda told me where the mugs were and I poured myself a cup of coffee and then sat down at the table with them. As I sipped my coffee Greg and Amanda told me how much fun they'd had the night before. I told them that I had enjoyed myself too and hoped we could all do it again sometime soon.

"I know you didn't ask for any money yesterday but we want to give you something for your time," Greg said and then slid an envelope across the table to me.

I opened it and found it to be stuffed with hundred-dollar bills. If I had to have guessed at the amount, I would have said it was probably close to $5,000. My jaw dropped and I protested. "This is way too much," I said, "My overnight rate is only a fraction of this."

Greg shook his head and said that it was nothing. I again attempted to refused but Greg insisted and so I thanked him profusely.

"Don't mention it," he said, "Honestly, I wanted to talk to you about some other work that you might be interested in. The pay would probably end up being a lot more than what I just gave you."

"What sort of work?" I asked. The potential windfall had piqued my interest.

"I'm something of a filmmaker," he said, "and I thought you might be interested in starring in one of my films."

Amanda playfully smacked his arm and told him to knock it off. She then told me,

"He runs a porn studio and wants you to do some scenes for him if it's something you think you might be interested in."

Greg quickly added, "If it's not, then we can just continue exactly like this. I'm not trying to pressure you into anything you don't want to do."

I thought about for a moment before asking, "Could I see one of your movies?"

A wide smile appeared on Greg's face and he nodded. "Of course!" he said, "Come with me. I have a theater set-up down in the basement."

I finished my coffee and then followed Greg and Amanda down into the finished basement where, sure enough, they had a fairly impressive home theater. I sat down on the leather couch across from the massive 120" television that was mounted to the wall and waited while Greg got a DVD off the shelves of DVDs that lined the wall behind the couch. He placed the DVD in the player and then sat down between Amanda and I and pressed "PLAY" on the remote control.

A montage of bodies tangled in intercourse appeared on screen as the credits rolled and it very quickly became clear that the female star of the film was none other than Amanda. I glanced from the video of her sucking a massive black cock on the screen to the smiling woman seated beside my father on the couch.

"Is this how you two met?" I asked her motioning toward the video playing on the TV.

"No, but he's always liked watching me getting fucked by other men," Amanda said to me, "so it only seemed natural for me to start appearing in his movies."

I nodded knowingly as I watched Amanda on the screen. She was on her knees, naked except for a pair of knee-high socks and a pair of high tops, sucking the cocks of a couple well-hung black men. Greg's was very well endowed but both the men in the video seemed to dwarf him and yet Amanda seemingly had little trouble getting their dicks down her throat.

The sight of my father's fiancé getting pounded on the screen while the two of them sat beside me was kind of a turn on and I soon found myself absentmindedly stroking my cock. Greg and Amanda were both apparently as turned on by the scene as I was, for they had both pulled their underwear to the side and were masturbating as well. My eyes darted back and forth between the video of Amanda getting fucked on the screen and she and Greg masturbating on the couch next to me.

The three of us continued to masturbate as we watched Amanda go from sucking cock to getting fucked by the two well-hung studs on the TV. Greg pretty quickly removed his jock strap and Amanda took that as a sign and got down on her knees in front of the couch and began to suck Greg's cock while taking mine in her hand and stroking it. After a while she switched and took my cock in her mouth while she jacked Greg's.

Amanda's mouth felt incredible on my hard cock and I ran my hand through her hair. On the video playing on the TV, she was taking one big cock in her pussy while the other one rammed in and out of her ass. She had a look of sheer delight on her face as those dicks hammered in and out of her holes and I found myself wondering if I'd be able to look that ecstatic with a cock that big in my ass.

Eventually Amanda, tired of switching back and forth between us, pushed my cock together with Greg's and took both of them into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down the length of or shafts with wet gulping sounds coming from her throat as Greg and I moaned. I began to play with my tits as Amanda sucked my father and I and my nipples were soon nearly as erect as my cock. After a few minutes of oral attention, Amanda suddenly stopped.

"I want you to fuck me Sophie," Amanda said as she stood and took off her panties off. She then pulled her t-shirt up over her head and tossed it to the side before climbing onto my lap and positioning the head of my erect cock against her pussy lips.

She then slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy was so wet and slick with juices that my dick slid right into her without any difficulty. She moaned in ecstasy as I entered her and after reaching the base of my shaft took a deep breath before she began to ride me. Her full breasts bounced up and down and she rode my rock-hard cock. I gripped her hips tight and pulled her down onto me as she rode. Her round ass, slapped against my balls each time she came down the length of my cock.

Greg's eyes were no longer on the image of his finance getting fucked on the TV but rather on her riding my cock as I sat beside him on the sofa. As he watched the two of us fuck, he took his massive cock in his hand and began to stroke it. I turned my head towards his and flicking my tongue out against his as he jerked his hard dick.

Amanda leaned forward, pressing her tits up against mine. I began to buck my hips up off the sofa, driving my dick deep into her as I grasped her ass for leverage. Her moans, both live and pre-recorded, filled the air. She begged for me to fuck her harder and I was more than happy to oblige. I jackhammered my girldick into her snatch hard and fast and it wasn't long before her orgasmic juices were running down my cock and balls onto the leather couch.

She howled with orgasmic ecstasy, her entire body quivering, as I continued to drive my fuckstick deep into her pussy. Again, she squirted all over us as I fucked her. I knew I wouldn't be far behind her. Greg was also nearing orgasm and stood on the sofa with his cock pointed at my face. I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth so that he could stick his cock in. I sucked and slurped on his dick while simultaneously pounding Amanda's pussy and it wasn't long before a load of hot cum was spurting down my throat.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the TV. In a bit of serendipity right as Greg exploded down my throat the studs that had been fucking Amanda in the video exploded all over her face; thick globs of creamy white cum all over her. The sight of it along with the load I, myself, was swallowing pushed me over the edge and I came as well, ejaculating thick ropes of jizz deep into Amanda's womb.

Grabbing her hips tightly, I continued to fuck Amanda as the cum oozed from my cock into her pussy. I hammered away, hard and fast, churning the load of cum in her cunt into a sticky, frothy mess. Eventually though my erection began to get flaccid and Amanda's orgasms stopped and so she rolled off of me back onto the sofa. Both of us were completely spent.

Greg, however, still had a bit of energy and got down on his knees in front of Amanda and spread her legs open. He leaned forward and brought his head down to her crotch and began to lick. Amanda moaned and ran her hands through Greg's hair as he lapped up the frothy load I had just deposited in his fiancé's lovely cunt. Muffled sounds of delight came from Greg as he ate her out and when he finished with her, he turned his attention to me and began licking my cock clean of the glistening mixture of cum and pussy juices that coated it. He was quite thorough, not missing a single smidgeon of cum, as he sucked my cock and licked my balls.

When he finished, he stood back up and sat back down next to me. He glanced up at the sexual scene unfurled on the TV screen and chuckled, "I don't know how much of this you actually saw. If you want, I can restart it."

I shook my head and told him, "You don't need to do that. I've already made up my mind. I'll do a movie for you."