Hooker for Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Sophie, Amanda and Greg have fun in the pool.
1.5k words
4.5
5.9k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I had just orgasmed the sight of my father all dolled up with his massive erection straining against the fabric of the skimpy string bikini he was wearing turned me on so much that my erection didn't even subside. He slipped into the pool and waded over to us and kissed us, first Amanda and then me. As the three of us kissed I reached down below the water and moved the front of Greg's bikini bottoms to the side, freeing his rock hard 9" dick.

I took it into my hand and began to stroke it as the three of us kissed, tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths. Greg moaned with pleasure as my hand whipped up and down the length of his massive fuckstick. Incredibly, I could feel his hot flesh stiffen even more in my hand as I jacked him off. After a few minutes of this Greg moved my hand off his dick and turned me around so that my back was to him. I felt the head of his massive cock press between my ass cheeks and into my anus. He grabbed hold of my hips and pushed, slowly pushing the length of his penis deep into my bowels.

As Greg began to fuck me in earnest, Amanda moved and positioned herself in front of me and moaned, "I want you to fuck my ass, Sophie!"

She then guided my cock to her asshole and I pushed into her. I began to buck back and forth. Backwards onto Greg's massive cock and forward to drive my own dick deep into Amanda's tight ass. I pretty quickly found my groove and the three of us moaned and groaned as we inched closer and closer to orgasm. Greg and I both began to pick up the pace, pumping in and out of the ass each of us were fucking.

I was the first to orgasm, shooting a load of hot, sticky cum into Amanda's ass. Greg orgasmed a moment later, grabbing my hips tightly and driving his shaft all the way in one last time as thick ropes of cum basted the walls of my intestines. When his orgasm finally subsided, he pulled his cock from my ass and I, in turn, pulled out of Amanda's. I could feel the cum ooze from my ass into the pool.

"What do you ladies say," Greg said, "shall we continue this inside?"

Amanda and I agreed and after toweling ourselves off and collecting our discarded swimsuits the three of us went back into the house. Amanda and I headed upstairs and into the room where we had deposited our purchases from earlier in the day while Greg went into the master bedroom to "slip into something a bit more comfortable."

Amanda pulled the matching bra and panty sets we had bought at the mall earlier that day and handed me the red and black set while she put on the matching purple and black set. The flimsy bras barely contained our tits and the g-string panties exposed our ample asses. We then went back downstairs and waited for Greg in the living room.

He descended the stairs several minutes later still wearing the blonde wig but now wearing only black fishnets, a garter belt, stiletto heels, and a thick platinum cock ring. I was a bit taken aback to see this side of my father.

"You ladies look lovely," he said before sitting down on the sofa and motioning for us to sit down with him.

Amanda and I sat down on either side of him and began caressing his body. Greg, meanwhile, opened a small wooden box on the coffee table and took out a joint and lit it. He took a drag and then passed it to me. I brought it to my lips and inhaled. It was very good weed. I probably wouldn't need a lot of it to get very high. I passed it to Amanda who took a long drag and then gave it back to Greg.

As the joint was passed back and forth among us, Amanda and I started playing with Greg's cock and balls which looked even bigger than before due to the cock ring and was growing bigger by the second as we played with it.

I took another drag of the joint and asked Greg, "When did you start crossdressing?"

"Back in middle school I guess," he said taking the joint from me, "I used to wear my mom's lingerie and jerk off. I did it off and on since then. My ex-wife wasn't really into it but she'd occasionally humor me and let me get all dolled up before I fucked her."

Much like when I heard about my dad taking my mom to an orgy the idea of him crossdressing and fucking my mom absolutely blew my mind. I couldn't imagine her even humoring him about it based on her reaction to me coming out as trans.

"You must have dressed up too before you started transitioning," he said taking one last drag and then stubbing out the joint in a glass ashtray on the coffee table.

"Yeah of course," I said, "It was the same way for me. I used to wear my mom's things or my younger sister's panties and pray that they wouldn't find out."

Greg nodded knowingly and then asked, "You think you have it in you to fuck me now? I really want to ride your dick."

I told him I could and pulled my panties to the side, exposing my already erect cock. Greg threw his leg over me so that he and I were facing one another and then, taking my cock in his hand guided it to has asshole as he lowered himself onto my erection. He and I kissed as my dick disappeared into his ass. My hands cupped his ass and I helped lift him up as he started to ride me.

Greg's massive dick slapped against my stomach as he bounced up and down on the cock buried deep in his ass. I looked over at Amanda who had pulled her panties to the side and was fingering herself as she watched her crossdressing fiancé get pounded in the ass by a transsexual hooker. Both she and Greg were clearly enjoying what was happening there in the living room.

"Fuck me harder!" Greg moaned as I pumped my dick into him.

I happily gave him what he asked for and began to slam my cock deep into him as he rode me. His moan grew louder and more frantic with each thrust of my cock. Amanda, meanwhile, had leaned over and started sucking Greg's monster dick. As Greg bounced up and down my shaft, he drove his in and out of Amanda's mouth, gagging her with his big fuckstick. Greg and I continued with our sloppy kissing, our serpentine tongues flicking against one another.

The combination of my cock jackhammering his ass and Amanda deepthroating his dick proved too much for Greg who after several minutes of treatment groaned that he was going to cum. I was nowhere near climax so I continued to pound his hole as he grunted and groaned and shot his load into Amanda's mouth. It was an impressive load, far too much for Amanda to guzzle down in one go and so a large quantity of his seed spilled from her mouth on Greg's dick and my belly.

His orgasm subsided and his cock started getting soft but I was still not close to cumming myself and so I continued to hammer Greg's hole causing him to whimper like a little slut. Amanda, who was still fingering her snatch, apparently had not yet had her fill of Greg's jizz for she began to lap up the pool of it from my stomach. Greg went back to kissing me for a bit and then pulled my tits out of the flimsy bra that contained it and began to suck on my nipples; first the right, then the left. It felt so good. In and out my cock stabbed and with each thrust I found myself coming closer to climax.

"I'm going to cum in your ass," I groaned as I anally pounded my dad.

He came up from suckling on my tits and said, "Okay...I want you to."

I was very close and a mere three thrusts later I drove my cock into him as deep as I could and with a grunt, shot my load into him. After I climaxed, I pulled his body close to mine and the two of us stayed there a moment, my cock still twitching in his asspipe. Eventually though I slid my cock from his ass. I felt my cum ooze from his anus and drip onto my leg before Amanda got down on the floor behind Greg and began rimming him, licking up every last bit of sperm.

As she finished and got back onto the sofa with us she said, "What do you say we shower and get something to eat before the next round. I need more than cum in my stomach if we're going to continue this."

Greg laughed but agreed and the three of us headed upstairs to shower before dinner and whatever raunchy fun "the next round" would entail.