Hookups with Girthy

Story Info
Trans boy goes for bj, ends up fucked.
1.8k words
4.3
22.3k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kane peered down at his phone, confirming the house number he'd been given, before looking up to match it with the numbers on the door.

I'm here, he texted his hookup, a man known only to him as grthy68.

Doors unlocked, came the reply, not even seconds later. Kane took a deep, shaky breath and rested his hand on the brass knob; no going back now, he thought as he turned it.

The door creaked open, and Kane gingerly stepped inside. A dim hallway greeted him, narrow length infringed on by a low shelf lined with shoes; the carpet was plush beneath his socked feet. He shut the door with a snap, ridding the room of daylight, and kicked his own shoes off, nudging them into order beside the shelf. The house smelled of must and cigars--the stale scent of smoke grew stronger as Kane crept toward down the hall toward what he presumed to be the living room.

He passed through an archway and a room opened up around him, cluttered with stuff--antique furniture in dire need of restoration, bookshelves teetering with tattered novels, walls lined with old hunting rifles and stuffed deer heads--and there, reclining naked in an overstuffed chair, was Girthy. His hair was thinning in the front, long locks swept back into a ponytail flung over one rugged shoulder. His face and chest were hairy with greying scruff, glittering eyes set back beneath a heavy brow, and a truly thick penis poked out from under his rotund belly. He was swirling a lowball glass in one hand, other toying idly with his dick.

He wasn't really Kane's type, but Kane hadn't chosen him for his looks. The younger man could feel his face warming at the sight of the uncut soda can before him; it looked even bigger than it had in the pictures. Girthy had promised to be a rough blow, and Kane felt like he was seeing an oasis amidst the prior desert-dry year.

"So you're the twink," Girthy boomed, voice as gruff as his face. He drained the lowball glass in one gulp and leaned over, setting it on the spindly side table. "Transaber, right?" He extended a hand, the one he'd been diddling himself with; Kane took it with only the slightest hesitation.

"Hello," Kane said politely, internally wincing at the steel grip Girthy put on his hand.

"Enough pleasantries," Girthy said, bringing his chair up. "You're here to get on your knees, right? How about you strip first?"

Kane blinked; that hadn't been in the original negotiations, but he figured he may as well help the old man out. He shrugged his shirt off, trying to ignore the lingering gaze on his chest scars, then unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them to the floor with his underwear. His face reddened again at the thought of Girthy seeing his glistening arousal, so he busied himself with folding his clothes and setting them neatly off to the side while ignoring the hungry eyes tracking his naked body.

Slowly, Kane sank to his knees, bringing himself eye level with Girthy's meaty cock. Girthy shifted himself forward to allow Kane easier access. "Taste good?" he asked as Kane took the head in his mouth. Kane moaned in response, flicking his tongue across the slit before going deeper. Girthy let out a satisfied huff and rested a hand on the back of Kane's head. "That's it, boy, all the way."

Kane didn't need the pressure of the hand to keep going, but he reveled in the reminder that the other man was in control. He swallowed a gag, relaxing his throat and stretching his jaw as wide as it could go to allow access to the member. Then, Girthy snapped.

Fingers tightening in Kane's hair, Girthy grunted "Now you've got to understand, it's been a long while since I've had a decent fuck, boy. We're not having any of this slow business around here." He pulled Kane's head down, forcing his dick deep in the younger man's throat, burying Kane's nose in his pubic hair. Kane could feel the belly fat rolling across his forehead and balls slapping on his chin as he choked, frantically tapping Girthy's thigh to signal for air, only to be denied. Girthy began humping his face, thrusting in and out, but never out enough for Kane to get a proper breath.

"That's--what--you're--here--for--" the older man grunted as he pounded Kane's face.

Finally he withdrew, and Kane came up gasping and coughing, but his respite was only momentary--Girthy immediately plunged back into his throat, using it like it were merely a Fleshlight rather than part of another human being. Kane wasn't sure how long this cycle went on for--skull fucking, a brief relief, then back to his mouth being a pleasure pocket for a stranger--but he could tell when it was finally ending because Girthy stopped, pulled him tight to his stomach again and held him there, balls tightening. Most of his load went straight down Kane's throat, leaving a bitter aftertaste in his mouth.

Kane fell back onto his ass when he was released, stars popping in front of his eyes and thick, mucusy saliva trying to sabotage his attempts for air. Girthy leaned back in his chair, riding his high, smirking down at the naked young man before him.

"Rough as you were looking for?" he asked, almost tauntingly. Still heaving, Kane nodded. The ache between his legs had magnified intensely, strings of arousal clinging to his closely shaven lips, small cock standing stark at attention. His throat ached, beginnings of what felt like bruising setting into his tonsils. "You want some reciprocation?"

Kane started; that definitely hadn't been in the original negotiations, but he could feel his neediness growing the more he thought about being used by the man before him. "Sure," he croaked after a moment. "If you don't mind."

"Course I don't," Girthy waved, standing up and shrugging on a thin red robe. "Get up, this'll be better in the bedroom."

The bed was immaculately made, and Kane almost felt bad for what they were about to do to it. Girthy put his hands on Kane's slim shoulders, pushing him down into a sitting position, then forcing him back to lay down with his hips over the edge of the bed. Then he knelt, spreading Kane's knees apart with his rough hands and bringing his face close enough to Kane's vulva that he could feel the other man's hot breath.

"If I don't mind," he scoffed, warm air puffing against Kane's swollen clit. Kane whimpered, causing Girthy to chuckle deeply before leaning in.

Kane didn't believe in God, but Girthy's tongue might have sent him to heaven. Holding his thighs apart with the same firm grip he'd met Kane with, Girthy expertly licked and prodded and breathed, leaving Kane a writhing mess on the duvet. When he came, he came so hard his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he saw the God he didn't believe in, and his thighs might have crushed Girthy's head if he didn't have such a good grip on them.

In the afterglow, when he could still barely see and might as well have been floating on a cotton candy cloud, Kane didn't register Girthy getting up, or Girthy pulling back the duvet above his head, or Girthy clinking chains that clicked to Kane's wrists and pulled his arms taut toward the headboard.

"Wha--what're you doing?" Kane slurred hoarsely as Girthy repositioned himself back at the foot of the bed, fat cock standing at attention once more. Girthy stroked it almost absentmindedly as he examined Kane's prone body.

"I've never fucked a trans boy before," Girthy said bluntly. "Figured it's about time."

Kane pulled back, preparing to aim a kick at the older man, but his legs still felt like they were made of jelly, and Girthy's hands still had that strange iron strength as they grabbed both his ankles and fastened them to raised cuffs on the bed posts.

"You fucked my face," Kane protested weakly, tugging at his restraints, trying to ignore how exposed and vulnerable he felt, splayed out before Girthy.

"Don't count." Still stroking, Girthy positioned himself at Kane's entrance.

"C-condom!" Kane stuttered out. "Please, I could still get pregnant--"

Girthy blinked down at him, then strode over to a vanity under the curtained window. Kane sighed in relief that quickly turned to horror as Girthy turned around with a cock gag and a butt plug. Forcing the younger man's mouth open with his steely grip, Girthy inserted the dildo on the gag and buckled it behind Kane's head. It barely brushed the back of Kane's already sore throat. He then returned to his place at the foot of the bed and hacked a glob of spit onto Kane's exposed hole. Kane's eyes widened in fear at the thought of the plug going in without proper lube, and he screamed into the gag as Girthy forced it in with a pop.

"I don't wear condoms," he said, as if he had never stepped away. He flicked Kane's aching clit before pushing his cock against Kane's entrance.

Kane had never felt so full in his life. The thick member that had barely fit in his mouth stretched his pussy to its limits, and by all rights felt like it shouldn't fit alongside the plug. He groaned into the cock gag, trying to adjust, not believing that his blowjob hookup had led to this.

"Mmm, that's right slut," Girthy moaned. "That's where you belong, plugged up and skewered like a little whore." Kane whimpered at a particularly violent thrust, tears obscuring his vision. "You let the real men take control and use you like the fuck toy you are."

Girthy might have come faster this time, or he might not have. Kane's pussy ached from abuse, his asshole burning against the silicone plug, and his wrists and shoulders protesting the strain. Kane tried not to think about the hot semen filling up his cunt. Girthy released him, and Kane's body was too weary and worn to even think about attacking him.

"Leave the plug in," Girthy barked as he unfastened the penis gag. A long string of saliva connected the head to Kane's mouth as it came out. "And don't even think about cleaning up before you get dressed; you bused here, right? I want you to bus home sweaty, bruised, and soaked in my cum. Do you understand?"

Kane nodded, eyes averted. He couldn't bring himself to speak. He shakily slipped back into his clothes, wincing as he jostled the plug.

Girthy looked him up and down, smug satisfaction coloring his face. "You can block me," he said lowly, casually. "But I'll be here when you realize that I'm the best damn sex you're ever going to have, and when you come crawling back we're going to have fun."