Hookups with Girthy Pt. 02

Story Info
Kane returns and submits to Girthy.
1.6k words
4.44
10.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kane lasted about 6 months. After the initial meeting, he'd sworn he was never going back to that house—never going back to that *man* who had assaulted him—but as time went on, his resolve began to waver. Dreams of being used so thoroughly that even his own consent didn't matter encroached on his sleep, dreams of fat cocks and plugs and that *tongue.*

He woke, more often than not, drenched in sweat and gushing fluids. The plug lived in his sock drawer, away from all his other sex toys; he'd meant to throw it away, to rid himself of the humiliation of feeling it knock inside his ass every time the bus went over a bump, but instead he'd cleaned it and told himself he'd get around to it, someday. Now, though, it was back in his hole—back where it belonged, because he was going back where *he* belonged.

***Can I see you again?***

***friday nite. wear the plug and dont plan on doing anything else all weekend. i told u so***

The exchange still sent a shudder down his spine, and Kane wanted to back out, wanted to take his hand off the doorknob and leave the egomaniacal rapist alone with his hardon. But his pussy ached, and something inside his head or heart craved the absolute devaluation of being taken and used by Girthy.

The house hadn't changed, still a long, dim hallway leading to a cluttered living room. Girthy wasn't in his chair. In Kane's brain he lived there, the throne from which he ruled over whatever pathetic submissive he'd chosen to violate.

"Hands behind your back, boy." Kane jumped as Girthy emerged from the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He looked the same, too, no change to the thinning hair, rotund belly, or glinting eyes over his predatory smirk. Kane quickly followed his instruction, and he circled the younger man before clicking a pair of handcuffs around his wrists. "On your knees."

Obedience brought Kane eye level with the cock that haunted his dreams, and he was almost ashamed at the immediacy that his mouth watered with. It was flaccid in front of a pair of massive, unshaven balls.

"I knew you'd come back," Girthy said, almost conversationally from above. "Took you longer than I'd have liked, but I'm more than ready to remind you of your place. Open up and be ready to swallow."

Kane tried to stifle his eagerness as he opened wide, remembering the near-jaw dislocating size of the fully hard member. He didn't see the widening smile on Girthy's face as he let loose a stream of pee.

It was bitter and salty, and Kane sputtered through it, choking. The stream stopped short and Girthy laid a solid *smack* on Kane's cheek. "I said *be ready to swallow,"* he ground out, shifting his weight and readjusting his cock. Kane moved to speak but Girthy cut him off. "No, you don't get a say, remember? That's why you're here: you're a subhuman fucktoy who exists to pleasure better men. And you *deserve* to be my urinal. It's an *honor* for you to swallow my piss. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Kane mumbled, honorific slipping out unintentionally. Squinting his eyes shut and trying to ignore the quickly cooling warmth soaking into his clothes, he reopened his mouth wide.

"Sir," Girthy mused. "I like that." And he let loose again, directly into Kane's waiting mouth. "See, you're made for this; maybe I'll take you out and let other men use you. Bet you'd like that, huh? A belly full of strangers' piss?"

Tears were gathering in Kane's eyes again as he swallowed through his lack of oxygen. When the stream stopped the taste remained, heavy in the back of his throat; he almost hated the slick that was cascading out of his pussy. "What a good toilet. Thank me," Girthy commanded.

"Thank you, Sir," Kane rasped.

"For?"

"...Thank you for filling me with your piss, Sir," Kane said after a moment of hesitation. The words sent a jolt down between his legs.

"Good boy," Girthy said, flooding Kane's chest with pride and humiliation. "Since you like it so much, that's where I'll be pissing all weekend." Seeing Kane's eyes bugging, he continued "I told you to clear your schedule. You're not leaving this house til Monday morning, and by then you'll be *begging* me to stay. Now get me hard with that dirty mouth of yours, I've got six months' worth of fucking to catch up on."

Kane's mouth wasn't watering anymore, but he still eagerly gulped down the cock. He swirled his tongue around the head and bobbed as best he could with his hands behind his back, trying to forget everything Girthy had just said. Would he even *survive* a full weekend here?

It wasn't long before Girthy took control again, hands on either side of Kane's head as he angled his cock down the younger man's throat. Kane once again swallowed through his choking, this time unable to tap for oxygen but knowing that even if he could, his efforts would be ignored. Kane's nose pushed into Girthy's fat and pubic hair, his jaw stretching wider than it ever ought to. Girthy withdrew, a long string of saliva connecting the tip of his cock to Kane's lips.

"I'm not wasting my first load on your mouth, boy," he panted, threading his fingers through Kane's hair and jerking him up. Kane followed, stumbling, as Girthy dragged him to the bedroom, throwing him stomach-first onto the comforter. The older man reached under him, undoing his jeans and roughly sliding them down to his ankles. His boxers followed. Girthy massaged his ass cheeks with two rugged hands, squeezing and spreading and jostling the silicone plug.

Kane whined as Girthy gripped the base of the plug and tugged it out with no façade of gentleness. The chafing silicone was immediately replaced by a wet, lapping tongue that had Kane writhing against Girthy's hold on his hips. "Please," he moaned into the bed.

"Shut up!" Girthy snapped, landing a firm *smack* to one ass cheek. "You think this is about you? I *own* you, boy." Kane was fairly certain he was dripping onto the carpet.

He could feel the head of Girthy's dick against his asshole, and fear had just barely seeded itself in the pit of his stomach when the other man pushed in. Kane tried to muffle his cries of distress as Girthy kept pushing, fat cock stretching his hole more than even the plug had.

"That's it," Girthy moaned, bottoming out; he began drawing back once more, then slammed forward so his balls slapped against Kane's pussy. "Yet another hole made for fucking."

"Y-yes Sir." Kane couldn't move, couldn't do anything besides press his forehead into the bed beneath him and grit his teeth. He tried to relax his hole as best he could and it helped a little, but each stroke burned.

"And who does it belong to? Who do *you* belong to?"

"You, Sir."

"That's *right,"* Girthy found a rhythm. "You're *mine,* to fuck, to use, to—hng, to destroy. I'm gonna ruin you, boy. Now tell me what you are."

"I-I'm a whore," Kane panted, breath catching every so often as Girthy laid into him. "I'm your slut, your fucktoy."

"Keep going."

"I'm—ah—your toilet, y-your urinal. I'm your fleshlight to share with other men a-and I exist for your pleasure, Sir!"

Girthy growled as he came, burying himself in Kane's ass with one hand on his hip and the other reaching up to wrap around his throat. With no warning to take in extra breath, Kane wheezed against the chokehold as Girthy unloaded hot cum deep inside of him.

Girthy pulled out. The plug went back in, much easier than it had when Kane had put it in at home. Kane stayed on the bed, trying to catch his breath, unsure if moving would result in further punishment and trying to come to terms with the fact that he was still soaking wet. Girthy fiddled with something behind him for a moment, and Kane flinched as the object wrapped around his neck—but it only clicked shut with a firm but not restrictive presence.

A collar. "Good boy," Girthy crooned.

He placed a hand on Kane's shoulder and pulled him to standing, critically eyeing the collar and Kane's blotched face, before leaning over and jerking Kane's underwear and jeans back up to his hips and fastening them once more. Grabbing the back of his shirt, Girthy dragged Kane around the bed toward the head, and Kane saw something new—he wasn't sure if he just hadn't noticed it last time, or if Girthy had installed it in the six months since, but where there would be a nightstand stood a large dog kennel with an open door. Girthy shoved Kane into the crate, still handcuffed and plugged with an ass full of cum, and snapped a padlock over the latch.

"Decompress a little," he said gruffly. "I'll pull you out and use you more later."

"Yes Sir," Kane croaked automatically, trying to shift himself into a more comfortable position but only succeeding in straining one shoulder and bumping the plug. "Um..."

Girthy raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"I really need to pee," Kane mumbled, embarrassed despite the fact that this same man had pissed in his mouth earlier. Girthy smirked.

"I'm sure you do, that was quite the load I loosed into you," he said casually. "Guess you'll just have to hold it. If you can't, just remember that that's where you're sleeping."

Before Kane could say anything else, he left the room, closing the door with a *snap.*