Hooray For Hollywood

Story Info
Never too old to be surprised or pleased.
834 words
2.39
6.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can not say the night started out like no other, but l can say it was an oddity. I've always been the driving force in my marriage and that extended to the bedroom.

Maybe it was because I've always been very sexually charged which made it easy on my wife, there was never a question if l wanted sex, and for the most part, she was happy to go along.

But this night l could tell it was different and she was in the driver's seat. l was very happy to comply and to also do my best to feed the fire, a brushing touch or soft word on how sexy she is. Now empty nesters we could have just gone into the bedroom and knocked it out, but was never my speed not hers under my teachings. As you see we married very young and although l packed in quite a bit before we wed my wife's experience was very limited and not successful according to her. But my once very shy wife has come miles and that is why I found myself in wonderment of what was to come that evening.

After dinner and finishing off the balance of the wine we went to our master quarters, nothing new there as l showered while she bathed in the tub next to me. Not new but still so very rewarding to watch her buried in bubbles, my hands jealous of hers as they crisscross over her body.

This time like most l finished ahead of her and after patting myself dry my wife props her foot on the edge of the tub asking "please Honey."

No other words are needed as l begin to slowly pass her razor over her lower legs, one and then the other before she rises so l can use the wand to chase away the bubbles all refusing to release their grasp, and who can blame them?

At this point, things started to feel like our normal again, not the end of the world but l did have my hopes up. Then without notice, my wife pushed me onto the bed and began sucking my cock. Oral was always a part of the play with us but again normally it began with me enjoying her first. But I'm not complaining as she's really going to town.

Then things took a new unexpected path when she said that she wanted to show me something. l had not noticed her tablet on her nightstand but after a minute of fidgeting, she lay next to me handing it over.

Playing on the screen l assumed was a porn scene, a bed, and the edge of another in the corner of the shot. Then a woman comes into view, she's mature, and how l like them, with a little meat on their bones. I noted from the screen this porno was recently shot, just two weeks prior. She drops the towel wrapped around her and gets on the bed, timid at first but it wasn't long before her knees parted and her fingers find the jackpot. It wasn't the best I've seen, obviously filmed from someone's phone, but l was interested in what porn turned my wife on as once again such was normally instigated by me.

The thing l wished for the most was they didn't blur out her face, l liked to see that look upon their face as they were about to come and she was seemingly there. Then a male figure enters the scene, she reaches out locking her finger at the top of his towel. It drops away from her tug and now reviles his rather large cock, she wastes no time wrapping her lips around it yet this too was blurred also.

Then sadly what was in clear view was his hairy ass as he began to plow her missionary style. The camera moves around a little and then a second make comes into the shot, he's also hung and he offers his man meat to her which again wastes no time.

Getting into it regardless of its flaws I'm busy stroking my cock and better yet my wife has two fingers feverishly working her hole. It was only the sound that made it clear that one then the other guy had reached their end, and this after her orgasming numerous times herself.

They peel away leaving her alone on the bed once again, and l assume her mouth and pussy are yet filled with cum. Then one by one the pixels began to melt away causing all things to come into clear view. I guess they were about half cleared away when l knew that woman was my wife, causing both of us to come.

There was no anger or jealousy, we had been married a long time, and like l said she had little experience before me. Instead, l ate her pussy while she replayed what happened, only this time from her lips.