Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I abhor hypocrites and can't stand being one myself under any circumstance. Yeah, I'm two years older than you, but I didn't mean it how it sounded back there."

"It's okay Hope, really."

"No it's not; can I ask you a personal question?" I just stared at her for a moment caught off kilter by the sudden question.

"What?"

"Was that girl of yours; was she your first?" It got silent for an extended period of time as I bit my lips pondering lying about my experience.

"Yes, she was my first fucking experience, alright Hope?" I was beyond embarrassed, but she put a hand on my thigh appearing completely earnest. She sat beside me processing my answer as she took a sip from her glass.

"First times can be rough; here's my truth Jaleel. I wasn't always the cool, laidback chick you see before you. I was a bit over focused during my first year of college, getting involved with too many factions and doing all the dumb first year college kid shit, too. So, I know it'll come as a surprise to you, but I was a virgin my first year of college."

"What happened?"

"Professor Tyrell; Lamar was the cool teacher on campus in his mid-thirties. He was so hot that most of his lectures, his classes were filled with more women than men. The guys were just trying to get a seat in there to get his leftovers. Me, I was all in my "I'm gonna change world one day" bullshit, focused and baby feminist emerging. All of the coeds around me were constantly talking about fucking this handsome guy and I was just trying to be grown up. Lamar ended up taking a shine to me and..."

"Took your virginity."

"In all kinds of ways Jaleel." Hope took a third drink from her glass while a followed suite with a sip from my energy drink.

"I think that's too much information Hope; sorry, you're my best friend's big sister."

"Just listen; Lamar didn't just take my v-card on that rainy afternoon in his office. He literally fucked me ten ways from that Sunday. We got fucking primal in his office when I was supposed to be his TA helping him grade papers. It was so real and fucking nasty and then later that day, Lamar went back to being my professor."

"Yeah that sounds rough."

"You have no idea my friend; see, now my eyes were opened as well as everything else and I got really, REALLY NEEDY in all the worst ways that can make a guy run. I was seriously going there in my head thinking I could get him to "LIKE ME" Jaleel, even dressing slutty which got me attention from the wrong guys instead of Lamar. Thought I could make him jealous, so I fucked a frat boy and another and a third. See where I'm going with this shit, man?"

"I don't think I wanna hear anymore." It was a cautionary tale.

"You are gonna listen to me; see my friends on campus kind of put together a little intervention telling how word got out that I was being kind of a hoe bag. I didn't tell them about Lamar, and I didn't give a fuck about some rumors either. I went back to being a version of myself before losing my cherry. It was PRIDE that got me straight. I played that shit off while still being Lamar's TA."

"Something else happened."

"Yeah, Lamar Tyrell."

"You fucked him again, Hope?"

"We were working on some papers, he got up behind me and started fingering me from the back. Then he went balls deep with me bent over his desk. All those student assignments were all over that fucking office as he clapped the cheeks until we heard the janitor coming."

"Damn Hope."

"Me acting normal, "BEHAVING MYSELF" must have got him triggered because he was fucking me harder than when he took my cherry. If that janitor hadn't ruined our fun by putting his keys in the lock, we would have been there all night. Then he put the nail in the coffin."

"Dumped you again?"

"No, he asked me to come over to his place that Saturday. So I was stoked thinking we were gonna do some more sports fucking, got some lingerie. This smoking hot teddy, pink, sheer one piece with all this lace and intricate design. I was gonna return the favor and screw his goddamn head off."

"Was gonna return the favor?" Hope finished her drink letting the glass rest between her thighs. I could tell she was seeing her recent personal history while we sat there in her basement.

"Uhm, yeah Jaleel; I was all floaty and wet in all the worst ways. Went over to his brownstone with this raincoat hiding the teddy underneath. I was gonna rip his pants off and fuck the shit outta him right in the doorway if possible."

"Hope?"

"The wife answered the door with Lamar, one of these bohemian, mixed sandy naps type and her name was get this, Ashwani; fucking poser if I ever saw one. Yeah, she even shook my fucking hand. Didn't notice the look on my face at all Jaleel." I inched closer placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's cool if you can't do it." The severity of the story smacked me right in the face.

"Lamar wanted me to babysit."

"SHIT!!"

"Yeah met his two toddlers in the living room, the wife gave me money for a pizza before they went out on a date night. Those fucking kids were asking me why I wouldn't take my coat off all night until I put them to bed. Later, Lamar gave me a tip for babysitting; if you know what I mean."

My ringing phone interrupted her thankfully breaking the mood. It was her brother calling from upstairs as I answered on speaker.

"YOU STILL DOWNSTAIRS JALEEL?!! WE'RE PLAYING WITHOUT DUMBASS HOPE MESSING EVERYTHING UP, MAN!!" Hope snatched my phone again, controlling her tone.

"Oh you online Ricky; so, you want me to stop talking to Jaleel and get in there with you guys, huh?" He clicked off getting the threat as she planted my phone face down on the coffee table.

"So, that's why you're home driving my best friend upstairs, crazy?"

"Kind of, Jaleel; look I don't wanna see you going down this road because its paved with broken glass. What's that stupid girl's name?"

"Kimberly Bivens."

"Jaleel, Kimberly Bivens is an asshole little girl who thinks her pussy is paved with gold. She's just another dumb high schooler who's gonna find out the hard way that all she's got is a hole. Trust me on this Jaleel, I'm not shitting you. I keep it one hundred on whack bitches messing with my friends. There's a Lamar Tyrell out there waiting for her, trust me."

"You think so?"

"Yeah man, I wouldn't shit you about something like that. Why else would I tell you my horrible origin story, Jaleel? Now what's important is that you need to start thinking about you again."

"What do you mean?"

"You referred to this Kimberly Bivens thot, as you girlfriend, man. That's wrong thinking that needs to be corrected." Hope fished the orange slice off the edge of her drinking glass taking a bite out of it.

"Corrected?"

"She was your first actual fuck; I'm sure you weren't hers, right?"

"Uh, there was some baseball player guy before we started doing whatever we were doing." I chafed at the thought of the handsome guy who'd taken Kimberly's virginity. She still kept his framed photo at her bedside.

"Aw shit Jaleel, that's fucked up."

"Why?"

"She's got an edge over you, probably feels like she owns you on some level because she got your cherry. Every time you see her, you feel a certain kind of way, all butterflies in the stomach and weepiness at the corner of the eyes, right? Feels almost as if you're gonna cry as you get rock hard, right?" I did a double take at her correct assessment.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS SHIT?!"

"It's the same for us too Jaleel; just different plumbing downstairs, obviously." Hope took my hand as she stood up. We started walking towards the stairwell.

"Obviously." I agreed as she turned facing me just short of the stairs.

"So, that being said; I recommend speeding up your natural evolution."

"Huh?"

"Normally when people have their first times, they get imprinted on the person whether they wanna realize it or not. It's really primal on a genetic level, but most people kind of mistake it for emotion instead of the chemical reaction, it actually is, Jaleel."

"I don't follow you." We hesitated as Hope reached out handling the back of my closest bicep.

"Fucking, that's what I'm talking about. The exchange of bodily fluids, DNA on the microscopic, metaphysical spiritual level. Kimberly is burned onto your hard drive bro, she's your startup in the sexual marketplace and the measuring stick for all the other women you'll eventually screw. Now ask yourself; knowing what kind of fake woman she is; can you live with that fact?"

"Geez, I don't know." Hope was standing there with her free hand on her hip as I scratched my head trying to answer.

"Jaleel, she's gonna keep twisting the knife into your heart every chance she gets; I don't see that happen to you because you're an awesome guy. I wish you would've got a nice starter girl with some fucking sense."

"She called me a practice boy!"

"That's what I'm talking about; now we've gotta take that power away from this bitch or she's gonna make your life a living hell up until you graduate. You need a buffer, Jaleel."

I still wasn't following her as Hope lightly tugged on my arm until we were clear of the stairs. I got alarmed when she pushed open the door at the back of the basement leading to a small bedroom primarily used by her mother until she moved in with a boyfriend. Hope walked inside folding the coverlet over the edge of the bed revealing the sheets beneath.

"Hey wait a minute." Hope turned towards me with a plucky smile stepping between me and the bedroom door closing it with an authoritative shove that caused it to slam with a pronounced echo.

"It's the only way to fight back, man. You need a fucking buffer and well, why not me?" Her arms were folded across her chest giving me a look at the hidden cleavage beneath.

"You're my friend's sister."

"Older sister, twenty years to your eighteen; man, you really wanna have your second time be with some girl on your level, right now? The sophomore fuck after losing your cherry is usually the worst. Besides, you don't know when you're gonna get laid next anyway. You don't strike me as a ladies man, Jaleel."

"Thanks!"

"Don't get overly emotional, and stuff your patriarchal pride. I like you enough to do something like this because I don't wanna see you fall to some thot's siren song. Do yourself a favor and get your second time right now with me."

"But Ricky?"

"Playing his stupid game and I'm gonna fuck that shit up soon as we get finished. I've still gotta make dinner and we need to get this out of the way." Hope kicked off the flip flops on her feet, gathering up the canary yellow night dress she was wearing.

My jaw dropped as a THICC pair of shapely legs appeared. These were powerful legs, gams capable of squeezing the life out of a man. Her thighs were simply put, luscious and inviting. This short woman was packing the heat as her puffy looking muff came into view covered by a pair of skimpy bikini panties that looked painted onto her body. I was flabbergasted for a second thinking she was bottomless before I realized the off beige flesh tone was blending with her own uniquely flavored pallor. Her muff was a perfect inverted triangle that made the mouth water.

"Come on, hurry up and fuck me real quick."

Hope's utilitarian demeanor took a sliver off the experience, but I was already rock solid below the belt. She tied the night dress off into a halter around the upper portion of her abdomen.

Hope Arias was just ridiculously thick to a degree that it was visually arresting. Some would've called her "pear shaped" but the fact was, this woman was voluptuous. Her recount of Lamar Tyrell's lustful overtures, the telling of his manic sexual demeanor was wholly validated in this moment as Hope crawled onto the edge of her bed turning her ass in my direction.

"Whoa." My laconic utterance hung in the air, lingering at the sight before my glassy eyes. I didn't think my eyes could drop any further as Hope glanced back at me, exasperated.

"Ah, 34D-32-50 for your information Jaleel; COME ON KID, I STILL GOTTA MAKE DINNER!!" The tone of her voice and casual behavior contrasted with what was happening as Hope decided to give me a helping hand. Before I even realized it, my throbbing erection was exposed.

Hope resumed her position on the bed, spreading her legs further apart exposing her peachy looking cunt and backdoor. The disparity between her slightly doughy waist and wide arching hips had me staggered as my trembling hands grabbed her rounded hips. The feel of her skin was humid and decidedly pliant to the touch as my fingers sunk into her lush flesh. Hope reached down between her legs handling the underside of my member. I slid inside easily finding her already wet. Part of me wondered if she'd had that drink as liquid courage.

"Don't worry about anything, just do what makes you feel good." Hope gasped.

Bent over in front of me, her rear end was one huge inverted, floppy heart with a genetic built-in visible panty line that staggered me. It was a perfect outline in tandem with the lighter portions of her backside usually hidden behind her underwear. Before I could make any more observations, Hope arched her back popping her hips.

This made her ass clap back rhythmically into my pelvis with audibly wet. Each time her cheeks hit my pelvis, they spread wider than you would've thought possible, moving independent of one another. Her insides were creamy and tight around my straining tumescence. It felt heavenly but I didn't make the five minute mark.

"AWWWW MAAAANNN!!" I groaned unintentionally alerting Hope who skillfully bucked her hips disengaging me as spurts of cum began spraying her shuddering cheeks in several toe curling pulses. She flattened against the bed watching as I finished climaxing with her chin resting on her fist.

"Feeling better, right?" Her wide, floppy looking butt was glazed over with my cum. Some of it was thick and chunky dripping off the curve of her hip onto the mattress.

"Fuck yeah." She smiled quickly hopping to her feet.

"That's what I'm talking about man; six fucking degrees of Kevin Bacon right now. You just took one step towards the future Jaleel. Take a look at yourself."

Hope grabbed my arms turning me towards the mirror over a dresser in the room. We both looked at my reflection in that mirror as I blushed from embarrassment. Her chin was hooked over my right shoulder as she reached down handling my cock. It started to fatten in her palm, but she let it flop.

"I gotta get cleaned up. You can use the bathroom on the first floor to freshen up before going up to hang with Ricky." I was addled from the sudden experience as she backed away all business.

"Uhm, thanks Hope."

"Right, now don't get hung up about this because it's just a chemical reaction. The first few girls you have sex with are gonna leave you feeling the same way. Keep things in perspective and use me as your bullet proof vest when that bitch waves her panties under your nose again."

"Yeah, sure." I was still addled.

"Jaleel?"

"Yeah Hope?"

"Get the fuck outta here, man."

...to be continued.

***************************

12