All Comments on 'Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 06'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
Seriously though

What is the deal with these characters?!!!

I'm almost certain that Rob is a closeted gay man given how physical he keeps being with Ricky and our protagonist... or maybe he's just an asshole.

Gotta admit I was wary of Charity cuz there are very few female characters in these stories who are willing to hook up and don't turn out to be awful(people wise I mean).

The thing with Jay isn't surprising, just sorta confusing given the last chapter, it does explain Kimberly's attitude though.

Congrats on writing scenarios that are frustrating though, it seems like pretty much everybody in Jaleel's life except Ricky and maybe Hope are against him. Even fricking underclass nerds can mess with him with impunity.

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
Creeperclaw

I'm just going to have to ask you to have a little "Faith" in regards to this story and know that two more chapters are already in the pipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blegh

I was afraid it would go this way. Nope, done with this series.

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
DAMN...

Motherfucking Jay Stello snatching the pussy from Jaleel twice in a role, that's messed up...

Pussy-Snatcher...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous