Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CATCH THAT ASSHOLE; FUCK HIM UP!!" The lynching party ran past the door with Treena's voice barking whiny demands. I caught my breath with a hand over my chest as I turned realizing I was in the teacher's lounge.

"Oh."

Charity Gilbert was standing there at a table with some members of the student faculty and her right hand known only to me as, nerdy glasses girl. This was the same girl who'd stopped me from taking the makeup quiz days earlier. There was one adult substitute teacher sitting there in front of these girls with a cup of joe.

Charity was wearing Jay Stello's letterman jacket.

"Don't mind me, just passing through." I was out of there before anybody could say anything.

"HEY!!"

Nerdy glasses girl was suddenly following me trying to wave me back, but I didn't want any part of Charity Gilbert. Her malevolence left a bad taste in my mouth that I wasn't eager to revisit. There was no way this minion was dragging me back in front of her, jock lynch mob notwithstanding. Fate had other ideas as I heard Treena's nasally voice in the distance approaching my direction. I turned back almost colliding with Nerdy glasses girl.

"GET OUTTA MY WAY!!"

"You've gotta get out of here!" She advised.

"No duh, baby!" I noticed some back stairs leading down to the student parking lot entrance. The girl kept pace beside me, much to my chagrin.

"She's texting him, you gotta car?"

"What're you talking about?!!"

She kept it up, following me right down and out into the crowded, bumper to bumper stuffed lot. The girl gave me a shove towards the adjacent residential street at our immediate right. It had been overcast for most of the day, but now it was starting to rain heavily.

"He's coming to get you, right now!!" I was in the process of crossing the street where a little park was situated behind an elementary school in the distance.

"WHO?!!" I stopped in the middle of the street, facing this girl who was frantically tugging at my sleeve.

"EVERYBODY, ALL OF THEM!!" I figured she was talking about Treena and her Neanderthal lackeys.

"No, who are you?" I was beyond agitated.

"Oh, my name's Faith."

Her eyes darted to our immediate left and I followed her gaze finding the student parking lot awash in lettermen jacketed goons. It looked like a joint operation between the football and baseball teams. Even I had to admit this seemed like overkill for a verbal altercation between me and a low tier cheerleader.

"What is this shit?"

"They've been planning this all day; I saw it on Facebook. You're gonna get beat up if you don't get out of here right now, sir!!"

"What-uhm, who?" Kimberly had sprung a trap to destroy me with a Coolie High ending that I wasn't keen on reenacting.

"Charity!!" For the second time in a day my stomach flip flopped as Charmaine appeared smiling adjacent us on the opposite side of the street.

"HEY JALEEL, HEY PRETTY BOY!!"

The euphoric expression on her face and her actions throughout the day now made perfect sense. Watching me get smashed by a roided out football player would be Christmas morning for my mortal enemy. Hell, she was probably thinking of getting in a few cheap shots, herself.

"NO DON'T, THEY'LL KILL HIM!!" Faith tried to dissuade Charmaine waving her hands in the air as I considered running across the small park. That would've been futile because a number of those guys were on the track team in peak physical condition.

"HE'S OVER HERE!! COME GET'EM!! THAT NIGGA RIGHT HERE!!" Charmaine screamed ecstatically drawing all of the juvenile war dogs in our direction.

Some of the jocks were scaling the high fence bordering this side of the student parking lot. Faith looked horrified as I swept her behind me knowing there was no escape. I gave her a rough nudge with the side of my arm.

"Get outta here, thank you for trying to save me."

It was Faith calling out to me on the third floor instead of Charity. I'd accidentally accelerated my own demise as the jocks, Treena and Charmaine encircled us. I got my phone out dialing 911, holding it over my head nonverbally threatening police intervention. The circle gradually began to tighten up as a familiar figure appeared across the street barreling towards me like a freight train. Treena was standing at his side flashing her version of a Glasgow smile.

"I'LL DO IT, I WILL!!" I threatened again, trying to keep Faith behind me. She was also fumbling to get her phone out, visibly perspiring.

"Oh, you gotta ace in the hole, huh; I show you mine, nigga."

There he was for the second time since we'd met informally in Kimberly Bivens bedroom. This time he was well aware of my identity, staring at me like prey. His features were strained, overly emotional. I would say it appeared that he might've been crying before finding me out here on the back residential street. That motherfucking Jay Stello was holding his phone up in similar fashion.

I found myself staring at the nude pic I'd allowed Charity Gilbert to take of me, post coitus.

It was the last thing I saw before his fist collided with my face.

[DARKNESS]

...to be continued.

*********************