Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 01

Story Info
S2 of DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 / The Adventure Continues...
16.5k words
4.71
15.4k
22

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"What's this?" I asked fifteen minutes later finding a gift bag on her kitchen table.

Both women seemed to be waiting for me. Rashida was still wearing her friend's bathrobe. I'd changed into Jaquan's surrendered clothing.

"Open it."

I was worried for a split second that I would find either Jaquan or Yoli's severed head in the bag. Instead I found a brand-new laptop and another mini camera. There was also some sort of chest harness in the bag.

"What's this for, Renee?"

"We got off to a rocky start, but I gotta admit you're my nigga. I wanted to show my appreciation and apologize for putting that minty shit all over your junk a few days ago. Besides, you deserve something nice for being a good guy."

Both women leaned in giving me each a kiss on each cheek. I felt a wave of emotion well up inside me glancing at both of them before dipping down to the tabletop.

"He so cute." Rashida commented smiling while nursing a mug of cola.

"So, I want you to do something with this instead of fucking around on that website." Renee instructed drinking from her own mug.

"What?"

"Build a website for my girl here; and make your money without someone's hand in your back pocket. For every dollar you get, that host site gets two and you got the smoke with Rashida, right here." I couldn't stifle a wide gregarious grin at her suggestion.

"What?" Both women looked at one another before regarding me.

"I got an idea."

**BEGINNING OF VOLUME TWO**

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK

I sat at Renee's kitchen table with a wry smile on my face as both women watched my expression change. My eyes darted back and forth between them from Renee's pale exotic countenance to Rashida's smoldering earthen beauty. They were a contrast, two extremes at the opposite ends of one another. Comically, both women took sips from their mugs at the same time, regarding me.

"What you looking at me for, I'm ain't doing porn." Renee said out of nowhere drawing her friend's attention.

"Well, he was looking at me, too; you trying to throw shade on my bag, huh?"

Rashida acknowledged the subtle dig at her side hustle.

"I brought him that computer so that he could help you secure the fucking bag."

"But I'm a porn star, right?"

"Star?" Renee comedically raised her eyebrows completely trolling her best friend as I opened my laptop knowing where things were going.

"Bitch." Rashida's brow furrowed giving me the idea that maybe her screen name referred to her temper. Renee took another sip, her slanted eyes narrowing as she slowly sat her mug on the table. It was time for me to intervene.

"LADIES, I WAS THINKING OF A WAY TO PROMOTE THE NEW SITE; I WASN'T LOOKING AT YOU RENEE, SO CHILL PLEASE!! RASHIDA YOU'RE NOT A STAR; YOU A SUPERSTAR!!" I wasn't looking at their faces, still looking over the attached manual for my new laptop. Seconds later, both women chuckled.

"You think you slick, huh little nigga?" Rashida mused.

"I'm taller than you."

"You know what I mean, asshole." She chuckled again as her friend leaned forward resting her elbow on the table. Her chin rested on her fist watching both of us.

"Stop calling me that word, too." I knew it was futile trying to get her to stop using the N-Word, but I tried anyway.

"Oh what is that; you don't want a new laptop and state of the art equipment, nigga?" Renee perked up, straightening her back unintentionally making her breasts bulge outward. I couldn't help ogling her equipment which made her laugh and palm the back of my head with a loud slap.

"Oh you don't want another fluid stream of liquid income along with your girl who's about to get big with all that monster ass, huh Renee?"

"I think he's been spending too much time with you girlfriend." Rashida commented.

"If you wouldn't have been skittish, we would've got there sooner." Renee replied full of trademark snark.

"He fucked Mintzy; that's nasty."

"Nasty, didn't I just catch you two niggas fucking on my damn floor, eh? He was balls deep in the back fucking door, wasn't he Rashida? Why don't you admit you wanted a piece when you saw him handling my Mintzy's old ass like a boss.? Stop faking the funk!" Renee never failed to disappoint verbally. I doubt Rashida even realized she was being dressed down for a few moments.

"Why you gotta put me on blast?"

"It's not like that, you're my girl for real; that being said, I'm disappointed."

"DISAPPOINTED?!!" Both of us blurted out at the same time.

"Yeah, you guys didn't shoot nothing."

"I'm just the talent so you should be directing those salty comments at the director, shouldn't you?"

I smiled at her acknowledgement still reading the equipment manuals for my set-up. There was no way I was getting between Renee and Rashida, both alpha females in their own rights. I glanced up finding both women staring waiting for me to engage. Instead, I took out my phone placing it on the table in front of them.

"I said I had an idea, didn't I?"

"Well, don't keep us waiting all day." Renee snapped her fingers in front of my face as I looked between them.

"Alright boss; I would like to thank you guys for giving form to a great promotional tool."

"What promotional tool?" Rashida took another sip from her cup.

"Your shit talking."

"WHAT?!!" Both women looked comically offended as I continued.

"Well, I intended to shoot a scene with Thunda here, but obviously things got out of hand in the planning stages; but even though we had uh, a successful trust exercise, I didn't get to shoot what I wanted. So, I wanna shoot something real quick that will definitely get more eyes on Rashida's current page."

"That's the plan?" Renee looked bored; shoulders hunched.

"No, our girl here needs a bad guy."

"MAN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!" Rashida perked up straightening her back, looking annoyed.

"Think about it, we release her boy / girl scene, they blow up because of her history as a cam girl, the shitty looking sex tape and the stuff I shot. Then maybe we do more stuff, but eventually people, uh get well-BORED and Thunda is over exposed. We don't want that ladies; what we want is a narrative."

"NIGGA, WHAT IS YOU TALKING ABOUT, EH?!!" The irritated grimace on Renee's face matched her best friend and star attraction. My computer bag was on the table allowing the opportunity to give form to my idea as I opened the laptop I'd been using.

"A rival; Chi Town Thunda needs a foil. We're gonna get her a bad guy."

"You want me to fight a bitch, for money?" Rashida leaned on the table resting her chin on her elbow. I clicked on the folder containing all of the materials I'd shot of the recent girls I'd been filming.

"Not in so many words; but speaking in hip hop terms you need to be Biggie vs. Tupac."

"Calling me fat?!"

"Please Rashida; cut me a fucking break. In the old days, back when people were breakdancing, they'd battle. Rappers battle all the time, and you know cam girls get beefs sometimes, but it's never got big unless a celebrity was involved. So, just for the record your measurements are 38C-29-62, right?"

"Yeah, more or less." Rashida looked apprehensive as I turned the screen facing them.

"Meet Shawnee Thompson, she's 34A with a 32 inch waist, but I think it's a little bigger in the waist area. I was a little fucked in the head when we first met. As far as the rest, the tape didn't go all the way around her butt. I've christened her, Ms. WTF."

Both of the women looked frozen in place, wide eyed at the paused screen shot on my laptop. It was from the teaser I'd shot revealing Shawnee's humongous redbone derriere. It literally filled the screen with a portion revealing her cinched waist. There was no doubt that anyone looking at it would probably think it was photoshop, but I knew better. Shawnee Thompson was no doubt, a star in the making, Ms. WTF.

"Shit, that kills your booty, Rashida girl." Renee replied somberly half smirking. Chi Town Thunda didn't look amused.

"HEY MAN, WHAT'S UP WITH THIS SHIT?!!" She understood competition no doubt, but I saw the opportunity to make myself valuable no matter what happened afterwards.

"Capitalism, at least the modern version of it these days Rashida. I didn't know how things would turn out between us and I uh, discovered Ms. WTF here. Now, that things kind of worked out between us, I thought I'd take the opportunity to make some serious coin with a little bit of controlled opposition. Meet your bad guy, Rashida."

"You want me to go up against her?"

"Yeah, that's the idea."

"Her fucking ass is so much bigger than yours; homegirl, you gonna lose." Renee found the proceedings humorous, but Rashida's brow furrowed.

"You setting me up to lose?!"

"No, I'm setting you up to get the fucking bag. I'm setting up the venue and the price, she's getting a paid a fee while you get residuals from the online event. You're not gonna lose because you're the champ Rashida. You're Apollo Creed right now." Rashida glanced over at Renee who was taking a deep sip from her mug, cheeks flushed.

"DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME; HE'S BEEN HANGING OUT WITH YOU WAY TOO MUCH!!" Despite her words, Rashida was grinning from ear to ear as I closed the laptop.

"Yup, I don't kill my enemies; I get them to kill each other." I repeated Renee Kelly's mantra perfectly making her cough up some soda as she laughed. All of us were laughing in seconds at the insanity of my plan.

"Baby Don King, you are my nigga every day." Renee commented dabbing at her cola soiled top with a napkin.

"Stop calling me nigga, please."

"I'll work on it, cutie."

"Well, what're we supposed to call you, huh fool?" Neither one of these women considered calling me by my name so I knew an alias would come in handy. Besides, why should the women have all of the fun?

"Mister D."

"WHAT?!!" Renee was already messing up her top again, laughing hard at my chosen moniker.

"Director, I mean I am-the director and uhm, since you keep calling me the N-Word, I added an honorific of my own choosing. I'm gonna be Mister D, from now on, alright?"

"I don't care what you call yourself as long as I get paid." Rashida laughed taking a final sip from her mug.

"Yeah okay, both of you make sure none of this shit gets into my daily business. We've gotta agree right here and now that uh, this stays under the radar." Renee was serious and I understood the gravity of what she was saying.

"I got you girl." Rashida capitulated.

"Mister D?"

"Group hug?" I raised my arms at the end of the kitchen table welcoming them over.

I didn't expect both of them to get up on either side jointly embracing me.

Neither one of them expected my hands to greedily squeeze both of their equally incredible derrieres. I got two generous handfuls of Renee's amazing heart shaped fifty inches, and Rashida's astounding, show stopper covered only in a robe. Both of them reacted facially in unison as Rashida's palm lightly slapped my opposite cheek while Renee rapped at the back of my skull with her knuckles.

"Hey man, don't be trying none of that Hugh Heffner shit around here." Rashida warned, half smiling.

"I call the shots on my booty, or did you forget that Mister D?" Renee added.

"Well, you only live once, or maybe twice." I rubbed the sore spot on the back of my head making them chuckle. Despite herself, Rashida planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Here's your twice right here, fool." Renee palmed the back of my head shoving my lips into her left ass cheek.

It was visually obvious esteemed baby mamma number two was wearing a thong. The material was stretched tight enough that I could see the undergarment plainly through the dashiki dress covering her person.

"You are so, spoiled." Rashida commented, busting me as her friend smiled.

"Yeah, not my fault; uhm, hey guys, how much baby oil do you have?"

"Why?" I just smirked.

**********************************************************************************************************

Thirty minutes later Rashida and I were walking the aisles of a beauty supply store with thirty dollars supplied by Renee. This store was located in an adjacent Korea town strip mall sparsely populated due to a big box store sopping up the local customer revenue for the past six months. Renee mentioned that she maintained business with the store because of desperation pricing and convenience. It was odd being paired up with Rashida after all the initial drama between us.

Hell, it was even weirder after hooking up with her and stranger that we were getting supplies for a new boy girl scene to be filmed this afternoon. I ended up pushing the small grocery cart along the aisles watching the hypnotically majestic sway of Rashida's enormous buttocks in those criminally skin tight shorts as she did a bit of casual shopping. That thing was serious ridiculous and now I had permission to look as she noticed.

"Man, I can't believe you still hawking; don't you ever get enough?"

"I'll let you know when I do." She snickered finding humor in my on the fly charm.

"Which do you prefer, me or Renee?"

"Didn't I grab both of you and get smacked?" I was playfully diplomatic.

"Come on, I want a straight answer; would you pick me or Renee?" She pressed again.

"Alright, if you didn't know me at all; would I have a chance to get with you, Rashida?" There was some movement detected out my peripheral vision. Some rail thin Korean teen was checking out Chi Town Thunda.

Her double globes were drawing attention to her innate wares like gravity. It didn't help that she had to repeatedly tug down on them to keep from getting a wicked public wedgie. The teen looked shaky and apprehensive in familiar fashion reminding me of my initial run-in with Ms. Rashida Sikes.

Besides being physically intimidating in a hood way, her authoritatively mean voice carried when she spoke. I remembered feeling verbally emasculated to the point that I decided to put a paper bag on my head afterwards instead of dealing. I noticed the android in the kid's trembling hands. He wanted something for prosperity and I really couldn't blame him one bit.

"Hell no, I like my men with some muscles, kind of beefy; don't get it twisted, I mean you alright and stuff." Rashida was handling some hair related product reading the back label.

"Gee thanks, a lot." I glanced over noticing the kid having trouble keeping his hands steady as Rashida continued up the aisle.

"Don't trip, at least you got the kitty."

"Gee, thanks again." I commented as Rashida tugged a particularly troublesome wedgie glancing at me smiling. That smile instantaneously morphing into a glowering scowl when she noticed the teen camera phone in hand.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LITTLE BOY?!!" The teen scrambled off panicked. Rashida took a stutter step in his direction, but I snagged her arm earning an aggressive scowl. I relinquished my grip carefully, smiling.

"Don't beat up the money."

"Huh?"

"You're chasing off a fan Rashida; that's a potential sale but now, you've probably offended him. Look, I understand how you feel but its time to think like a business woman. Remember all of the traffic you had when you were a cam girl? That ain't shit compared to the web site we're building, so don't fuck up the money."

"So you telling me to let people perv on me, huh?"

"No, but it would be smart to maybe, look the other way if nobody out of pocket. I can build a website, but you've gotta help me out. Fuck, help yourself out Rashida." She looked skeptical placing a bottle of hair care product in my cart amongst several bottles of baby oil.

"You tell the other girl, that shit?"

"Ms. WTF?"

"Yeah."

"No, she's an employee whereas you're the face of the franchise. She's doing a paid job for you; bringing your stock way the fuck back up to where it was before you got busted by your boyfriend. Trust me, you got nothing to worry about." Rashida was staring at me, eyebrow raised.

"Man, you really need to stop hanging out with Renee." We'd filled the cart with several bottles of oil, other supplies, a few odds and ends needed for the beauty shop.

"What, you worried Ms. WTF is gonna take you out before you even get started?"

"Excuse me?"

"You already had tenure so to speak with the cam site; got the fans especially after my teasers making you resurgent, but her ass is BIGGER."

"So what you trying to say, huh nigga?" Rashida's brow was predictably furrowed at the perceived slight regarding her measurements.

She'd long since ceased tugging at her wedgie allowing her decadent lower cheeks to bulge defiantly. A tall, weird looking brother pushed a cart walking by getting an eyeful before his dumpy old lady punched him in the shoulder. It was further proof that I would be able to some serious coin if my plan went off without a hitch. I'd watched the clip of Rashida's downfall a number of times maintaining a copy for prosperity. It wasn't out of malicious intent, but it provided ideas how to properly frame that 62 inches of back porch.

"Her ass is way bigger than yours; but you have the better body by miles, Rashida. That's why I'm purposely giving all of your material a slick, professional look while her stuff is going to remain gritty. It's about a contrast that will raise your stock significantly."

"Bruh, you REALLY need to stop hanging out with Renee."

"I'm gonna ask you about that when we're done." I leaned over the cart palming a good handful of the nearest butt cheeks. I cupped the exposed bare portion enjoying the ponderous heated feeling of her skin. My phone buzzed with an incoming text.

"Shit." It was my cousin, Jaquan.

"Who is it?"

"My cousin, fucking Jaquan; he's probably worried I'm screwing Renee which is laughable at best. Honestly when ever I'm around both of them collectively, I feel like they're playing handball with me. Shit, Renee fucked me instead of the other way around; she just wanted to burn him at first."

"At first; you guys catching feelings or something?"

"Not even, I guess; besides if that were true, we would both be dead, wouldn't we? She busted us screwing on her floor and just watched." One aisle over, some elderly Korean woman was mad dogging us fiercely. Rashida looked embarrassed, to her credit nudging me.

"She wasn't always that tough; back in the day she was sweet, a real princess. Once she started getting the business from Jaquan and getting a baby; the girl went full thug. He was always messing around behind her back and then, he tried her straight up one day. Girl found some bitch sitting up in his house buck naked one time, laid both of them out right on the spot. She actually chased this girl through that nigga's screen door. Man, she put him in the hospital, too."

"I remember that; she got arrested, then my aunt moved her into the house with the baby."

"Dumbest decision ever."

"Yeah because, screwed the pooch with that one because now Jaquan had an inhouse prison guard; didn't stop him from getting around, either."

"That fool crazy, he even tried to push up on me when I visited one time; Renee asked me not to come over after that. A week later she was beating on him for trying to get with some high school senior. I was so happy when she moved out of there."

"My cousin tried to get at you?"

"Jealous?"

"What do you think, Thunda?" I gave the generous handful of ass, a hearty squeeze making Rashida yelp playfully.

***********************************************************************************************************

"Hey, yall thirsty?"

There was a whimsical look on her face in extreme closeup. Everything about her earthen beauty was on display with acute clarity. She was close enough that it felt like she were right in front of you instead of phone or computer screen. A bit of her snazzy updo hairstyle was apparent with a curly bang hanging down into frame like Super Man's iconic cow lick. Rashida licked her big, burgundy tinged lips hungrily. If you looked close enough, there was steady movement in the background somewhat out of focus. It you continued looking you would find this quivering, jiggling motion hypnotically waving like the ocean.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers