All Comments on 'Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 08'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
Not quite satisfying

Jay should be in jail for assault alongside Rob the rapist. Technically Charity did nothing legally wrong but Kimberly's former friends definitely should have been held accountable for instigating the beating.

Now what's gonna await Jaleel when he has to go back? More humiliation and abuse from his peers without a friend to lean on or staff to give a hoot?

Then again it's been a month and I guess that all he has to do is ride it out till graduation.... meh.

.

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
Creeperclaw

Jay Stello made bail and is awaiting his court trial. You'd be surprised at some of the shit people can do and not be jailed in the urban center. Not making excuses, but I kind of wrote nine chapters in a stream of consciousness. Jaleel is on the upswing in this story. Believe that. But more nastiness is coming down the pipe, so maybe you might want to opt out. Jaleel is gonna be just fine. I really don't do NTR without a reason. Teenagers can be impulsive willful and downright stupid in their motivations..

I assure you this is not a Mean Girls of Maplewood situation, but in the long run this could probably be seen as the Urban companion piece to that story although a little bit shorter at 10 chapters.

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
Divine Fuck-ery

Jaleel met a normal girl and she is flying off to live on the other side of the globe.

Karma ain't shit in this universe, that been said, let's have more sex scene as we go, it takes my mind of the nastiness going on the story...

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
Divine Fuck-ery.

Jaleel finally found a girl that's not an egomaniac she flies off to live on the other side of the globe.

The way antagonist walk away unscathed in these stories is starting to annoy me but the sex scenes are make it worth the read, that been said more sex scenes.

There is always that Divine DJ behind the scene playing the right song at the right time, it's funny...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous