Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already walking in the opposite direction chuckling as she chased after her boyfriend. One of the guys riding shotgun tossed some greasy takeout from the vehicle hitting her in the chest as Darren sped off. Kimberly was left standing in the middle of the street screaming after him.

"DARREN!!" Her voice echoed as I got halfway down the block, giggling at the instant karma. I immediately became aware of someone running up quickly behind me, turning fists raised.

Charmaine stopped short looking crazed and apprehensive, breathing hard. The first thing I noticed was her hand raised in the air, frozen in place.

"OKAY MOTHERFUCKER, YOU WANNA DO IT; WE GONNA KNUCKLE UP!! LET'S GET IT OVER WITH CHARMAINE CAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOUR FAT ASS, BITCH!!" I really was tired of her shit and bullying since my ordeal began with Kimberly Bivens, her best friend at school and nowhere else.

Seriously, Charmaine never came up in conversation or otherwise when we were alone. This made her recent, nigh belligerent attitude toxic enough that I'd considered fighting a girl. She was more than man enough to take me on, having already pummeled at least three different guys over the last three years. In fact, Charmaine was well known for the ambidextrous ability to launch a devastating sucker punch spontaneously to devastating effect.

I'd had the privilege of witnessing Charmaine personally beating up two on campus rivals before concerned peers stepped in to keep her from ending up in prison. Now, it appeared that she thought to deliver a blow for sistergirl Kimberly's defrocked honor.

"WHAT, YOU GOTTA PROBLEM FIGHTING ME FACE TO FACE, HUH CHARMAINE?!!"

Her hand remained in the air, but I was ready to go doing this nerdy sort of stutter step towards her. She seemed surprised stumbling backwards against the side wall of a house at her back, eyes widened. We were essentially alone for the most part at the end of the block away from campus.

"Th-That was my coffee cake." She mumbled, still shaky with her hand poised in the air.

"What?"

"It was my cake; I made it and that was the last piece I put on your desk."

I didn't know what to make of Charmaine noticing the distressed look on her face. She seemed nervous and fidgety, really looking like that actress Keke Palmer facially even in this afternoon light. More of a thicker version, fuller face in my opinion. She was wearing a football jersey type t-shirt conservatively cut jagged at the hem exposing a bit of her sort of doughy looking stomach and a denim miniskirt echoing Kimberly's fashion sense in decidedly sycophantic fashion with matching crew socks and black Chuck Taylors. Her wrists were adorned with blue and white knit wristbands. I scoffed at her explanation, fishing around in my pocket for a five dollar bill.

"Some fucking cake; that's why you running up on me, huh?! Damn man, here's a five, alright Charmaine?!!" She flinched when I gestured towards her with the money, almost looking like a hype.

"So, you got paid, I'm out." I backed away apparently triggering a response as she slammed her fist into her thigh with force.

"WAIT!!"

"What now?" I shrugged, still incredulous at her behavior as Charmaine jerked a hand pointing at the negative space between dual two story homes at our immediate right.

"Uhm, can we talk right there?" She was nervous and jumpy.

"I don't think so, buh bye." I didn't trust her one bit backing away as a bit of fire flashed in her eyes, teeth gritted in desperation.

"I like you." Charmaine blurted out suddenly leaving a slight echo trailing off into the air.

"Huh?"

"I-LIKE-YOU JALEEL; uhm yeah like ever since we were sophomores in the same homeroom. You were so cute and funny, but I was scared. I wanted to tell you all this time, but uhm...things got sort of, hard for me. I like you, a lot and I couldn't take it anymore, Jaleel. CAN WE JUST TALK OVER THERE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE!!" Charmaine gestured towards the space between the houses, almost sounding as if she were having a meltdown.

"Charmaine."

"PLEASE, JUST A MINUTE!! I-DON'T WANT NOBODY SEEING ME LIKE THIS, OKAY?!!" Before I could answer, Charmaine's mannish strength came into play as she grabbed my wrist yanking me in the direction, she wanted us to go. I wrenched back futilely realizing I'd have to strike her to free myself, but unwilling as she turned too close for comfort, wringing her hands.

"Uhm so, I'm sorry about everything, messing with you and all of the shady stuff. I'm sorry you got beat up Jaleel; I was mad because you were with Kimberly. She always talked down on you, but we were girls, and she didn't know how I felt about you. Jaleel, I REALLY LIKE YOU, okay? I just can't take it anymore and I saw Kimberly chasing you into the student parking lot. I thought she was gonna get you again!!"

Her usually stone expression was completely gone, washed away, and eroded into a twisted grimace on the verge of nervous tears. Charmaine was laying herself bare in front of me, and I was numb. Her hazel eyes were starting to water.

"You made my life a living hell." That broke the dam as tears began flowing freely down her cheeks.

"I'M SORRY, I KNOW YOU MUST HATE ME, BUT I COULDN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!!" I instinctively put a hand on her shoulder to calm her nerves, but quickly drew it away realizing she was one of my bullies. Her gaze followed the movement of that hand as she sniffled.

"I get it, I wish you would've said something instead of messing with me like you did."

"I know, I wanted to stop so bad, but every time I thought about how you lost your virginity to Kim, I just got madder and madder; I wanted it to be me, but I fucked up. I wished I could've come to you, but I'm a coward, I ain't shit, Jaleel. I just thought right now that you were gonna fuck that bitch and end up back with her shitty ass!! I WASN'T LETTING THAT HAPPEN WITHOUT TELLING YOU HOW I FEEL!!"

"Charmaine, it's okay. I wasn't gonna fuck Kimberly." Honestly, I didn't know what I would've done if her boyfriend hadn't interrupted us.

"Please forgive me, I'll never mess with you again; I won't let anyone mess with you and I'll beat up Treena if you want! I'll fuck her face up for you, but just let me have..." Her desperate words trailed off leaving us staring at one another between those houses. She was breathing really hard, chest heaving.

"Charmaine?"

"I just wanted to see you eat the cake, but you threw it away. I would've been so happy with nothing for myself if only you ate that little piece of cake. I saved it for you, and I was so happy to put it on your desk. Why couldn't you just eat it? You ate Kim's food, this morning." She was half hiccupping as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I didn't, I gave that to Ernie Smalls too, Charmaine; I thought Kimberly put that cake on my desk."

"NO, I SAVED THAT PIECE FOR YOU JALEEL!!" Now she was uncontrollably sobbing. I wiped away some of the tears, but they just kept coming. Charmaine was inconsolable as I capitulated rubbing a shoulder.

"Sorry Charmaine; it was a really nice piece of cake too; I almost took a bite, but I wanted to make Kim, mad."

"You would've loved it; that coffee cake was our best seller today. It's low key a Sock It To Me cake, my own special recipe. When you came back to school today, I was dying for you to just eat a slice. That would've made my day, made me so fucking happy."

"I know, I know Charmaine." I was rubbing her back as she did her best to control herself.

The front of her t-shirt was damp from her tears. I didn't know what to do or how to extract myself from the situation. In all my four years as a student knowing her as this street tough with curves to die for, I never would've guessed the fragile creature hiding deep inside.

Charmaine turned into me leaning in for a kiss, but I shifted away. She inched forward trying again but I turned my head taking the light kiss on the cheek. It was weird seeing this person that outwardly looked just like the eighteen year old cheerleader and feminine thug who'd been violently bullying me recently.

She looked distinctly vulnerable, her brown cheeks and nose flushed, mouth partially agape. My reticence noted, Charmaine softly grasped my pinky finger drawing it upward to the swell of her breast. She deftly covered my hand with her own pressing it into her covered flesh allowing me to feel the abundant volume. I slid my hand away, but she had a handful of my bicep.

"Look, I don't think we should..." I wanted to bow out.

"Wait, please just give me, uhm." She pulled my hands collectively to her bust, but I drew back intent on walking away.

"Hey uh, Charmaine, this ain't right, okay." She slid forward getting between me and the open sidewalk our actions partially obscured by a lowered branch from a nearby tree dipping partially into the space.

"Just give me a chance, that's all I want."

Her tee was suddenly up revealing a large underwire brassiere, her finger digging into the edge of the cup allowing her huge left breast to pop free with a rubbery jiggle. It was pneumatically full, almost balloon like, topped with a dark chocolate areola and decadent nipple.

"Oh, uhm wow... Charmaine." I was stuttering as she tried to press my palm into the exposed breast. We tussled lightly as she managed to accomplish her task puppeting my hand with her own covering it. I could feel the nipple pressing into my palm.

"You like this, come on Jaleel; these are 36HH, really big. I'll do whatever you want, just give me a chance." She became more animated trying to raise her football tee properly giving me an opening.

"Come on, we can't." I was conflicted backing away further as Charmaine glared back wide eyed, distraught.

"Don't hate me, I said I was sorry." She squatted down covering her face with both hands sobbing again. I could see her panties from my vantage point, Charmaine was squatting open legged, crying really hard and loud enough to be heard a few feet away.

"Hey stop it, Charmaine."

I returned offering a hand and a glimmer of hope as she slowly stood wet faced, nostrils running. Her arms wrapped around me tightly interlocked in a faux bearhug. I got antsy noticing a few students walking down the street in our general direction. Charmaine was popular enough that we'd be recognized, and I didn't want that drama. This thick, meaty girl wasn't going to let go following me step for step further backward down the trail between the houses.

"I know you hate me, but just let me have this; just let me get you this one time. I won't bother you or nothing, I promise. I'm sorry, I want you to fuck me, okay." Her desperation added to the surreal nature of things making the world feel like it had been turned on its head.

This time she managed to peel both of the heavy duty foam cups upward letting both of her breasts jiggle free. It was a sight many of my peers would've killed for. A sight that would've caused a traffic accident if visible from the adjacent street. Charmaine sniffled, sort of chuckling pressing my hands onto her breasts until they remained of their own accord. I was so caught up in the situation that I almost didn't realized that I was fondling her. This heartened her as she sniffled wiping away some of her tears.

"I used to dream about this; I wished I were your first after I found out from Kim. She was making fun of you saying that she made you cry. I wanted that, I wanted to cry with you. That bitch got you first, but if I can have you just one time...kiss me."

Our lips touched timidly over as quickly as it began. Charmaine's hands still blanketed mine over her bare breasts at the end of that walkway between the houses. One of her hands was suddenly caressing my crotch, just rubbing the outside of my jeans. Her fingers began pinching and stroking my endowment inadvertently reminding me of Faith now gone overseas never to be seen again. Charmaine leaned forward nuzzling the underside of my chin, peppering it with little kisses. This got her excited as both of her hands went for my zipper.

Without thinking I grabbed at her hands, stopping her in intent, but Charmaine suddenly turned her butt in my direction frantically drawing up the denim miniskirt causing her equally huge butt to appear.

To say Charmaine's derriere matched her huge bust in volume would be an understatement with a pair of sheer light blue panties failing miserably to cover everything. It was the mother of all wedgies, a makeshift thong almost. Her backside was big, slightly loose with some noticeable stretch marks at her hips that oddly added to their allure. It just made what she was offering, much more real. Charmaine arched her back pushing her butt in my direction with a sharp curve of her spine, glancing backward over her shoulder.

"Please just a little bit, please Jaleel." She reached back drawing her sheer silken underwear to the side exposing her flower, but I was hesitant.

"Just touch me, rub it on me; come on." Charmaine was begging now, feverishly insistent.

She shuddered uncontrollably the moment my cock pressed into her deep gluteal cleft, quickly seizing the moment popping her wide hips in a sawing motion. Her girlish moan and whining were disorienting as my fingers dug deeply into her rounded hips pulling her back into my pelvis. The underside of my shaft was running deep in the crack of her ass cradled by her flesh on either side. Our mutual frottage reached a fever pitch at the end of that mutual walkway. We weren't doing it in the biblical sense, just grinding the hell out of each other. After a good fifteen minutes, I could feel myself in the impending throws of an orgasm.

One of my legs trembled going rubbery signaling an oncoming climax. Charmaine quickly turned dropping into a standing squat quickly taking me whole to the base as I began to explode in her gullet over and over again. She vacuumed her cheeks all but draining me leaving nothing behind. Before I knew it, Charmaine was standing up pressed into my chest still softly stroking my half erect tumescence.

"You like it right? I made you feel good, right Jaleel?"

"Yeah." I answered weakly.

"Would you fuck me; I wanna feel you inside me. I want you to do whatever you want to me, as much as you want, okay?"

"We can't do it out here; we're outside."

"I would for you; I'd fuck you in front of an audience if you wanted. I just want you inside me one time. I want your dick. I'm so fucking wet right now, Jaleel." She took hold of my middle fingers pressing them down between her thighs. Charmaine was sopping wet, even her inner thighs were damp.

"But we're outside."

"Uhm, I live the next block over; my room is like real close to the alley way. Oh please, you can do whatever, don't say no."

"Okay."

I didn't want to deny what was going on right in my face; opting to enjoy the moment for all it was worth. Both of us were one another's support system leaning into each other as we walked arm in arm down the street. We made a right turn at the end of the block going into the gated backyard at the edge of the next alley.

We were at the rear of a three story building with a short serviceable backyard truncated in space by a simplistic two car garage that was little more than a square design wise. A large oak tree added a bit of shade to the yard as Charmaine opened the gate for me, still visibly nervous. It felt as if she were living out some fantasy in her mind now made flesh by the present scenario we were sharing as she fished out her house keys unlocking the backdoor to her first floor home.

Charmaine wasn't lying about having a room off the alley. Just inside the door, I found her actual room which was a semi messy affair of overstuffed dressers, and discarded clothing strewn everywhere. Her floor was covered in brown and beige square tile. She had a modest entertainment center with an old television at its center. Her bed was equally simplistic cover with more clothing, underwear, and some empty shoe boxes. The only other piece of furniture in the closed off room was a ratty looking love seat which Charmaine began hurriedly cleaning off. A door presumably leading to the rest of the apartment was adjacent to this piece of furniture.

"Sorry about the mess, I didn't know anybody would be coming over."

She tossed a lot of the clutter on the other side of the love seat hurrying past me to a dresser containing an unattached mirror rifling through the top drawer. Most of the furnishings in her room appeared secondhand from a thrift store. Charmaine turned to me hiding something behind her back, motioning for me to sit on the love seat.

"Here, this is for you Jaleel." She handed me this homemade valentine's day card.

"Uhm, thanks."

"I know how it looks, but I almost came out to you last Valentine's Day, but I chickened out. Kimberly was in the picture and I didn't wanna get shot down. It's crazy giving you a card for something's that already over, but I want you to know I'm not lying about my feelings."

"I didn't say anything." A magnum condom was taped inside the card.

"I know, but I just want to prove myself to you because I love...uhm, like you." Charmaine was almost gasping the words, chest heaving excitedly.

"I had no idea."

"Yeah, but now I get a little bit of what I've always wanted."

Charmaine shimmied out of her miniskirt leaving me facing the sheer panties covering a lightly furred muff before those were quickly doffed as well. She shimmied reaching under her football t-shirt shortly tossing her brassiere onto the floor, leaving only the top, crew socks and shoes as her only bits of clothing. She glanced from my face to her top, smiling sheepishly.

"I've always been a little weird about my tits; I got 'em real early and all the boys wouldn't stop messing with me until I started laying them niggas on the pavement. These are your tits, now Jaleel." Charmaine lost the shirt giving me a staggering view of her body.

Charmaine was the epitome of the word voluptuous with a thick, meaty hourglass figure, slightly pudgy biceps, with the hint of love handles above wide hips informed shape wise as a half semi-circle on either side of her body. Her large breasts were full, just a bit pendulous over a soft belly and muff, while shapely powerful legs that could only be referred to as gams, supported her weight. Although recently eighteen, this was the body of a woman. She turned giving me the back view, equally impressive.

"Don't you wish I was your first?"

The cheerleader didn't wait for my answer, getting down on all fours crawling between my thighs. We worked together getting my pants down enough before she took me whole again in a sloppy affair. Her technique was sloppy top, wet, and nasty. Charmaine's skill involved the use of the underside of her tongue on my glans and balls. Loud slurping sounds filed the room for all of five minutes before she went after the condom tearing the wrapper open with her teeth. It was shocking when she put the condom in her mouth using it to sheathe my penis in latex. Some guy had once told me that was the way prostitutes put rubbers on their customers.

She crawled up beside me presenting her derriere for my use in the person of her huge, heart shaped derriere. Once again, I noticed the slight stretch marks at her hips and junctions in her joints wondering if she'd lost a bit of weight at some point in her life. Her cunt wasn't so much tight as it was exceedingly wet and gooey allowing me to go from 0 to 1000 in seconds. Motion ripples appeared across her brown expanse. Charmaine didn't miss a beat, wildly twerking and popping her hips in time with my thrusts. She was deep taking sustained thrusts from my member up to the hilt as hard as I could give, moaning and gasping.

"Hey, wait." I backed off as she stood up looking into my eyes, pensively before taking my hand leading me to the edge of her semi-cluttered bed.