Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charmaine swiped most of the stuff off the bed where a headboard might've been staring over her shoulder at me again before bending over at a ninety degree angle across it. I was shocked as she reached back with both hands spreading her huge, jiggly cheeks apart in obvious invitation. Her heavy breathing was audible adding to the illicit nature of what had been placed on the table.

"It's okay, I've done this before; I-like it." Her admission was meant as encouragement, but I was unsure.

Charmaine remained silent huffing through her mouth as I bit my lower lips allowing my fingers to sink into the lush flesh of her rounded hips. This sustained sort of groan accompanied my intrusion finding it tighter than her obviously compromised virtue. It started off slow, methodical before I gradually picked up a bit of speed. Charmaine was no novice by any means and it would've been stupid of me to think otherwise as she demonstrated her forte with honors. Her talent for anal sex was considerable as she rhythmically knew exactly when to contract those muscles around my girth. We went at it for about ten minutes before she spoke again.

"Hey, sit on the love seat, right on the edge for me, okay?"

I didn't know what to expect of this big, thick cheerleader, but once my butt was planted on the edge of the love seat, Charmaine got between my legs turning her back to me. I thought she was going to sit on my cock, but instead got down on all fours prostrate, kowtowing with her huge butt in my face. She folded her calves over one another actually reaching back grabbing the backs of her luscious thighs. It was an amazing feat of flexibility for a woman of her thickness and size. Her large breasts weren't even visible, tucked perfectly under her body. I mounted her in my own kneeling open legged squat, deep inside her bowels eventually flattening my palms on either side of the cheerleader.

The savage rutting that followed was something for the ages as I took her with unintended authority eventually flooding the condom to excess. Charmaine managed to flatten out prone on her bedroom floor still impaled with my fleshy spear. Her arms were spread at either side, face turned in profile with a breezy look of contentment reading on her face. She was still squeezing me with her inner muscles.

"It's just how I thought it would be; feeling you inside me. I'm so happy that I got to make you feel good. I just wish I were somebody else, a good girl instead of a piece of shit."

"Don't say that." I disengaged allowing her to spread her legs a little.

"I was a virgin when I first started liking you, but I couldn't hold on to it; later, I was just trying to lose you in my head." I was sitting at her side carefully removing and tying off the used condom. It was coming with me when I left for personal disposal. I didn't trust Charmaine.

"Damn, if only I knew back then."

"Yeah, I almost jumped Kim when I found out you two were together on the low; she used to make fun of you all the time. I hated myself for being such a coward not able to tell you, so I ended up losing my cherry to Byron because he was popular on the basketball team. He just kinda took what he wanted; his fucking dick was so big...shit like thirteen inches." I chafed at the visual remembering the lanky, monolithic guy as one of Ricky's daily tormentors.

"I don't need to know." Charmaine rolled on her side in the reclining thinkers pose, regarding me.

"It's nothing, means nothing because I know I'm trash. I can't lie about being with a few guys at school, but I can tell you they meant nothing because I was always thinking about you."

"You should've told me."

"After a while, it didn't matter because I wasn't worthy anyway, but I couldn't kill the feelings, so I wanted to hate you. Guess I'm crazy or some shit, but I got this, today. Jaleel, you have no idea how much this means."

"I'm just a regular person, not used to hearing something like this, nothing special." Charmaine righted herself staring at me running fingers through her unkempt hair.

"You're special to me, that's what matters. I know we can't be together; can I make you feel good again?"

She got me back on the love seat again kneeling between my legs as she slid her hand under it producing a narrow bottle of cheap baby oil which she used to glaze my endowment until it was glistening. The excess was wiped into her deep cleavage, some smeared on the swell of her bust until they caught the natural light.

"Byron liked doing this to me, and some guys would do it not even wanting to fuck afterwards. I know you like my tits; one time I saw you looking last year when we had gym together. I'm a lot bigger now, you'll love this, Jaleel." Charmaine pushed her chin into her chest, looking down into her own cleavage as her fingers pushed me inside completely hiding my cock.

She looked up smiling as she used her breast individually sliding them along my shaft, outright bouncing them in my lap with an audible clap of flesh skinship. Her large, oversized breasts felt incredible enough that I was humping up into them in no time as Charmaine bounced downward in a tantalizing counter motion.

My thumbs covered and rolled her nipples. Charmaine didn't react much giving me the impression that it was more for my enjoyment than anything else. I got into it humping wildly up into her boobs as I climaxed. Spurts of jizz squirted upward out of the top of her cleavage, eventually pooling a milky puddle in her fleshy decolletage.

"That felt good Charmaine; damn, why didn't you tell me?"

"I was stupid, but if you want, I can be like, your bitch. I'll hook you up and stuff if you don't mind doing it with a dirty thot, sometimes. Don't worry, I'll make sure I have protection because you should always be safe with suspect people like me." Her words were beyond self-depreciating, begging to be explored by anyone with even the slightest bit of empathy.

"Hey, I don't think that; why do you keep talking down on yourself, Charmaine?"

The loud roaring sound of a car pulling into the garage outside her room interrupted any explanation she was about to give.

"OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!!" She jumped up like the house was on fire running over to the door leading outside to the backyard cracking it to peek outside.

Charmaine slammed the door shut turning to me visibly panicked. I bolted up wondering if her parents were home, obviously likely to enter through her bedroom.

"GET YOUR PANTS ON; AND YOU GOTTA HIDE UNDER THE BED JALEEL!! HURRY IT UP, HE'S COMING!!" Charmaine snatched an extra-large white t-shirt from her dresser covering her nudity with it.

"WHO'S COMING?!!"

"LEROY!! QUICK YOU GOTTA GET UNDER THE BED!! DON'T MAKE A SOUND WHATEVER YOU HEAR!!" In a flash she was under her bed tossing out more debris that was hidden underneath. I heard a car door slamming loudly as she snatched at my pants leg.

"HE'S MY DAD; MY STEPDAD!!" Charmaine was three steps ahead of me, explaining herself before the inkling of a bad idea could congeal in my head.

I dropped prone scrambling under the bed not wanting to be pummeled by a father enraged that I was boning the shit out of his daughter. Charmaine roughly helped with the ball of her foot, skinning her calf on the bed frame as heavy footfalls approached the door. My face was near a half-eaten plate of food just under the frame as she squatted staring with this horrified expression.

"Don't make a sound, don't come out whatever you might hear or we're dead." She stood up leaving me with a view of her lower calves and feet as the door swung open heavily slamming into the wall.

"Uhm, hey Leroy." Charmaine sounded timid, fearful in a mousy way that was uncharacteristic of her being.

"What are you doing here; like that?" His voice was harsh, yet a bit whiny sounding.

"Nuthin, just got home and I was gonna study; oh yeah I took a shower so that's why I got this t-shirt on." She didn't sound convincing in the least as his work boots appeared giving me the impression that he was standing right in front of her.

"You studying, huh?"

"Yeah."

"You reading books in the shower, Charmaine; is that what you telling me, girl?" Her feet were kinda of pivoting nervously in front of this guy. You could feel the intensity of his voice through the mattress. I was scared for her imagining the possibilities should I be discovered.

"Uh no Leroy, I came home from school like I'm supposed to and took a shower, now I'm gonna study." Charmaine recounted almost phonetically.

"Right, come here." There was a flash of movement as her feet stumbled forward telling me she'd been grabbed. The sounds of sniffing followed before Charmaine stumbled backward.

"LEROY!!"

A loud, impactful slap resounded throughout the room followed instantly by her crashing onto the mattress with enough force to bump into the back of my head. This fucking guy, backhanded Charmaine with considerable strength, but I didn't hear a sound out of her.

"Get up and tell me the truth, girl."

I had to work hard to control myself not wanting to be witness to some parental abuse. The underside of the mattress eased up as Charmaine got back to her feet. My heart was halfway in my throat with fear for her. Weeks earlier we were at one another's throats and I would've fought her physically if things had turned out like I expected. Instead another crazy situation formed around me with the resolution of the Kimberly Bivens saga.

"I came home from school, took a shower." Charmaine lied again.

Leroy slapped the shit out of her again, this time knocking her to her knees. She face planted on the bed as her hands appeared right in front of me. The asshole took another few steps walking around at her back. I started to move slightly upon hearing her whimper a bit. Charmaine covertly covered my left hand with her own, silently begging me to stay put.

"You smell like a fuckin zoo; don't lie to me Charmaine girl; you cut school again to fuck these little hood monkeys, didn't you?"

"No, I went to school and I was gonna take a shower."

"But you said you took a shower when I came up in this bedroom, girl!! Make it make sense to me, Charmaine!!" She was squeezing my middle fingers for strength.

"...I-I was gonna take a shower."

"Yeah I got that part; now tell me about them niggas you was fucking before I popped up!!"

"I wasn't doing anything. Just came home, is all Leroy." We were holding hands under the bed as she stayed on her knees facing away from her step-father.

"COME HERE BITCH!!" Charmaine was ripped away from me still on her knees screaming to the middle of her bedroom floor. This fucking guy was clueless to my presence as she held her hands outstretched still low enough for me to see her waving me off, palms upward.

"Who left this used condom on the floor?"

"Uhm, I... well, uh." She mutely stuttered, now exposed.

"Well, what're you gonna tell me now, bitch?" She was weeping there at his feet but still covertly waving her hands signaling me to stay put.

"He gone."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Charmaine Adalyn Belle; you are what they call, a fucking problem child and a goddamn whore. You're a shit kid and your mom's always fighting to keep you under this roof!! Hell, I'd toss her out if she didn't have suck a big ass!! Don't you appreciate how hard I work to keep a roof over your head and we even gave you this room, too!! I guess it's a positive that whoever you sold your stanking cooch to, played safe!! Got you a smart nigga, huh bitch?!!"

"Yeah, he smart." Charmaine mumbled breaking my heart under the bed.

"He ain't too smart cause he running up in your dumbass!! WHAT'S HIS NAME, I WANNA KNOW THAT NIGGA NAME?!!" The sudden change in his tone jarred me under the bed.

"No."

"WHAT YOU SAY?!!"

"NO LEROY!!" Charmaine yelled defiantly only to receive the back of this man's hand. She went over like a ton of bricks, eyeing me as her head hit the floor. I caught a glimpse over her distressed features as she rolled away cowering under the man.

"Oh you gonna tell me his name, and then I'm gonna deliver this used condom to that young motherfucker. So, what's his fucking name, Charmaine?"

"I ain't telling you nothing, you can do whatever you want to me, but I ain't saying shit."

The room became deathly quiet worrying me that Leroy figured out I was under the bed. I saw his bare arm appear for the briefest of moments as he retrieved my condom. Charmaine screamed in the next instant, before it was muffled behind one of his hands. The way her body awkwardly slid around on the floor; it was obvious he might be throttling her. It lasted a few seconds.

"Get up and get it fixed." Some garbled sound followed as I heard the distinct sound of an unbuckling belt. Charmaine was about to receive a whipping for bringing me home.

"Get up and-GET-IT-FIXED!!" Leroy demanded to silence.

"..."

"WHAT DID-I SAY?!!" Charmaine slowly rose placing her hands on the top of the bed, bent over weeping. There was more muffled movement and slight metallic sounds as I pondered what this sorry bastard would do next.

The mattress above me suddenly shifted, bumping against the wall hard. My heart was thumping, pulse raising as this happened over and over bringing with it a stark revelation. This eighteen year old had gone through nearly four years harboring an unrequited crush on me that culminated in a tsunami of karmic payback in now undeserved payback for the intense bullying I'd received. She was willing to do anything for me, and now this young woman was paying the ultimate price.

"Yeah, this my fucking pussy; I'm the one broke it in; I'm the one it belongs to, girl!! This my fucking ass cause I'm the one who broke it in; tell me that's right Charmaine!! Tell me who it belongs to bitch!!"

"STOP, LET'S DO IT LATER!!" I was blown away.

"WE DOING IT NOW, AND I'M GONNA BE UP IN HERE TONIGHT DOING THAT SHIT RIGHT!! Come on baby girl, TELL ME WHO IT IS, RIGHT NOW!! I know how much you like getting fucked trick, do it right!! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, TRICK!!" Tears were streaming down my face as I vowed to visit hell upon this fucking scumbag once the coast was clear. Now, I wanted nothing more than to see the face of the man I would murder.

"You... daddy." Charmaine answered meekly admitting defeat.

"THAT'S RIGHT BABY; YOU DON'T NEED NO LITTLE NIGGA CAUSE YOUR DADDY GOT YOU HELD DOWN OVER HERE!! TELL ME, THAT FUCKING KID GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY!! HE GOT MY BABY HELD DOWN, HUH BITCH?!!" Leroy was evilly triumphant as another nuke blew up inside my head.

"You're hurting the baby, Leroy!!"

"SHUT UP AND GET IT FIXED!!" This motherfucker went to town fucking the stuffing out of his pregnant stepdaughter as a phone started ringing in the distance.

Charmaine's bedroom went quiet other than muted sobs.

"Hey baby, where you at? Oh really, the car broke down again down by the liquor store? Yeah, I'm almost home right now; wanna get some dinner? Don't worry about Charmaine, she can order some Doordash. Yeah baby, I'll cash ap her a little money. I'll meet you down there and we can hit a movie, too." His tone was different, distinctly human as he bullshitted her mother.

"Yeah, be right there; love you too."

The bed quickly started rocking and slamming into the wall for all of five seconds ending with this sustained groan from a monster. Charmaine's knees slammed to the floor as she continued this muffled weeping. It sounded like she'd been gagged with something.

"Clean this room up; I gotta pick your mother up. Don't wait up, I'll wake you up when she go to sleep." The bedroom door slammed shut with enough force to make the adjacent wall shake.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!" I slid out from under the bed with murderous intent finding Charmaine pressed face first against her bedroom door leading out into the back yard.

"GET OUT MY WAY!!" I shoved her out of the way finding the door locked. There was an additional heavy duty lock above the knob. Charmaine was holding the keys in her hands, wide eyed mouth agape.

"Hey, you've gotta tell on this man." She shook her head in denial, bottom lip now sporting a cut while her shirt was dotted with flecks of blood. One of her eyes was puffy underneath.

"I graduate in a couple of months and uhm, I'm not coming back here. I don't wanna go to some foster home with a bunch of people I don't know."

"Bullshit."

"You think my mom cares, she just looks the other way cause her happy life, right?!! Don't tell nobody about this Jaleel. Just let's keep it a secret between us."

"How can you ask me to do something like that, huh?"

"If I never came up to you today, told you how I feel; it wouldn't even matter and its not like we're gonna be together!! Now you know what a piece of shit I am, anyways. You go live your best life and I'm gonna handle it; I'm gonna do me, okay?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Not for long; see, Leroy's fucking crazy if he think I'm keeping it and lying to my mom!! I got me an appointment, I'm legal eighteen so that mean I'm grown. Don't tell on me, Jaleel. I can handle this by myself."

"You're in trouble; let's go to the cops."

"No, I'm not doing that shit; I wanted you so bad and now, I got you just for today. I'm not trying to be with you like that and you deserve better than me. Find a good, clean girl who isn't fucking her step-daddy." Her nude lower half was visible as she stood there trying to pull down on the hem of her white t-shirt.

"Charmaine."

"Don't say you're gonna tell the cops even if you are Jaleel; just let me remember what we did today. I wanna have that bit of happiness for myself."

"I don't wanna leave you here."

She was crying already, arms folded across her chest before intermittently wiping her nose. This embattled young woman unlocked the door with her house keys sure that her abuser was long gone, refusing to look me in the face. I put a hand on her shoulder, but she batted it away.

"GET OUT!!"

The door closed quickly behind me followed by the sound of clicking locks. I stared at the closed entrance hoping against hope that she might emerge and come with me. I was walking down that half block stopping suddenly when I realized what the gurgling sound was. This disgusting bastard had forced Charmaine to swallow the condom before assaulting her. I started back finding the garage door half opened and his car still in place. This meant that Leroy might be somewhere in the area.

The world felt odd simultaneously bigger and smaller with my introduction to the real Charmaine Adalyn Belle. Despite all that happened between us and what we'd shared this afternoon before pure evil intruded. I was conflicted knowing the right thing to do, but my feet led me away to look for this man and exact some measure of justice. Charmaine was intent on riding it out until the end of the year pregnant with her step father's child. That last part took me to dark places that should've prompted me to bolt. In short, Charmaine was a hot mess, but deserved much better than her lot in life.

As I walked the streets near her home in a self-reflective daze, I was distracted by a plethora of flashing lights emanating from some police cruisers less than a block away. A crowd was gathering around something of criminally prurient interest that caught my attention as well. I moved forward unsure of what I would find, happening upon a crime scene barely under control by the local constables. As I thought, a homicide had occurred as one officer was in the process of covering the body with a yellow tarp.

"Damn, them niggas just walked up and shot him in the head, point blank. "

"Fuck man, that was some Scarface level shit right there, bruh." Two kids were talking to a disinterested officer taking their statements.