Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you fifty dollars you won't go over there and do it right now, fool." He flushed, looking anxious as I called him out with money.

"What you talking about?"

"Fuck does it look like nigga? I'm betting fifty dollars right here under your big nose that you won't go over there and palm Tina's ass. It's that simple or you're just a pussy." I ratcheted things up considerably.

"Don't make me take your money cuz."

"Take my fucking money or admit you full of shit."

I went back to dining enjoying the succulent taste of the short ribs stacked on my plate. I didn't know whether to attribute them to Buddy Lee or Tina, but they were awesome. I didn't care one way or the other about Spencer only wanting to shut him up in the long run. I admit it was kind of douche like from my perspective. He looked like a lightweight and I expected him to fold because honestly, anybody with common sense would know better than to try something like that with this girl. The only thing lacking was a danger sign across that muscular power butt.

My gaze found it again as things thinned out while Tina did her job serving the guests. Despite the evil looking witch like countenance that was her ugly face, she appeared happy to take care of people. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the butt which was composed of two molded egg shapes over the legs of a stallion. I found myself agreeing with Spencer despite myself because I would've loved seeing Tina bent over in front of me. At this point she had a bit of cheek cleavage starting to appear from the bottom of those short shorts. I also noticed a defined thigh gap between those thighs that was calling out to me in the worst way.

"Aw man, Spencer crazy as fuck."

"Huh, what?"

I'd lost myself in that butt failing to notice that my cousin drifted close to Tina as she was busy stacking a couple of plates with the succulent meat. He looked extremely leery of the prospect of earning fifty bucks as a bit more of Tina's left cheek bulged out from the underside of those shorts. She was using tongs to place some smoked bacon wrapped corn on a plate as he inched closer, his thumb and pointer fingers poised to give Tina an epic pinch. Everybody at my table leaned forward intently interested.

Tina suddenly threw a no look side kick into Spencer's pudgy gut with enough force to send him rolling backward with momentum to roll him head over heels.

I doubt Spencer knew what hit him as he ended up on his belly in front of the raucous gathered crowd. Tina turned to him arms folded across her chest tapping the tongs against her bicep. He scurried away back to our table as she went back to her work shaking her hips a bit to the thumping hip hop electronica. Tina knew what she doing popping that butt enough to make both cheeks bulge out from the bottom of her shorts. It was an open dare.

"Hey man sorry about that; you can have the fifty." I gave him the money anyway while most of the yard laughed and jeered. He was outed as a clueless perv with nothing between his ears.

"Man, that shit hurt like fuck; felt like I got kicked by a mule or something." He looked in considerable pain still sitting on the grass hand covering his pudgy gut. I tossed the folded bill between his legs.

Tina's legs appeared at his feet; her hand outstretched obviously wanting the fifty dollar bill. Spencer was a bit hesitant as that same hand peppered his face with light rabbited slaps to the cheeks until he handed it over. I turned back to my table snickering with the rest of the guys when Tina planted a hand on my shoulder. I was wearing this dumb striped collared tee with a pocket over the left peck that she slipped the fifty into as she knelt beside me. Her evil looking countenance was way too close to my face as I noticed those powerful legs in an open squatting position. It was only a second, but I looked up finding that she'd followed the trajectory of my gaze, bristling.

"So Jaleel; you ain't man enough to come do it yourself?" She asked as the music shifted to YOU by Raheem DeVaughn wafting soulfully across the yard. Tina knelt with an arm draped across my shoulders.

"I had nothing to do with that."

"That's what I thought you'd say nigga; don't get it twisted man, I'm a tenth degree black belt, for your information." Her calloused palm tapped out each word on my opposite cheek as she spoke.

"That's supposed to scare me or something?"

"I hope not." Tina picked up my half full can of soda pouring it into my lap giving the spectators more to laugh about as my aunt appeared suitably horrified.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING TO MY NEPHEW TINA?!!"

Aunt Sharon was mortified quickly snatching a roll of paper towels thankfully stopping short of actually wiping my drenched lap as Tina stood up. There was something in the way she righted herself that lent credibility to her martial arts claims.

"Tell your nephew to watch himself, I don't like pervs." She intentionally turned her butt in my direction level with my head as she stood beside my chair.

Tina reached back tugged at the material of those skin tight shorts, clearing the epic wedgie she was sporting. I ended up looking at her chest. There was a cartoon girly panda on it along with some multicolored hearts. This woman knew what she was working with and how to draw attention to herself despite her malevolent countenance. Aunt Sharon knew danger when she saw it quickly getting in between us.

"Tina, can I have a word with you?"

"Whatever." She replied ruefully as Sharon handed me more paper towels.

"Jaleel baby, there's a bathroom on the first floor right when you go into the side door on the house. It's right before you get to the kitchen. Go clean yourself up, I'll put some napkins over your plate."

"Yes ma'am." I crept away glancing back as my aunt wagged a disparaging finger in Tina's ugly face. Her posture before my aunt was visibly deferential until Sharon gave her a deep, reassuring hug.

This left me conflicted as I cleaned up in the first floor bathroom remembering what had been shared about their relationship. It made sense that my aunt would take her in because of her acute maternal instinct. It was too bad that she'd been robbed of the ability to have children, because Sharon would've been an awesome mother. This left me feeling bad because I was tangentially responsible for Tina getting in trouble by making that bet with Spencer. I finished wiping myself down cracking the bathroom door just as Tina stepped inside. Our eyes met for an instant before I quickly slammed the door.

"Open up." Tina rapped at the door in sustained knocks until I opened it again finding her directly in front of me, still too close wedged against the door frame this time.

"I'm sorry." She apologized robotically.

"You don't have to apologize, it was my fault, honestly. I admit betting Spencer that he wouldn't do it, but I just wanted him to shut up about you. I didn't think he'd be crazy enough to do it, so it's my fault."

"Yeah it is, step aside." Tina unceremoniously pushed into the cramped bathroom washing her hands. I forced my gaze to remain level with her head looking at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

"Sorry again."

"That's not good enough; I want the money." She demanded in silky feline sounding tones. I couldn't get over how dangerous Tina's voice sounded adding to the violent aura surrounding her.

"Whatever, sure." I placed the fifty on the edge of the sink.

"No."

"Huh?"

"I want you to slide it into my back pocket, Jaleel." Honestly, a sliver of fear ran up my spine as I recalled cousin Spencer rolling head over heels from a kick thrown by her minutes ago.

"I don't think so."

"Scared?"

I bit into my bottom lip, irritated at the familiar feeling I used to get from Charmaine Belle's bullying. Here was another disturbed girl challenging me to cross a line I'd already crossed several times in recent memory. I was in that moment, determined not to let her drive the narrative. I was also surprised to find their were back pockets on the skin tight material impossibly stretched across her muscle butt. I took the fifty sliding it into her back pocket, but not without some considerable effort.

"Happy now?"

Tina turned close into my body grabbing a fistful of my junk trying to close her fingers around it into a fist. I yelped like a wounded animal collapsing in a sitting position on the closed toilet hands cupped over my crotch as a evil grin spread across her face. She went back washing her hands again smiling at me from her reflection.

"Was it all you dreamed about Jaleel?"

"Alright Tina, we done now?" I was still seeing stars as a tear ran down my cheek. It felt like she could literally rip my penis off if she wanted as she pivoted facing me.

"Not even, I'm impressed."

"Impressed?"

"Yeah, if you'd pussed out I would've gone back to the yard; now you've intrigued me enough to be curious."

"No thank you; I'm going back to the yard."

"No Jaleel; you are gonna walk out of here make a sharp right turn and walk up the stairs to the room at the top of them. If you don't do this, I'm going to punch you in the pelvis with a closed fist at an angle that will leave you feeling it until Monday."

"Are you serious?" My eyes were level with her crotch and that inviting thigh gap.

"Only one way to find out." Tina leaned against the sink arms folded, sure of herself.

I found myself in Tina's room at the top of the stairs as she walked in behind me carefully pulling up the door in secretive fashion. It was a nice with a closet and shelving to the immediate left that was a shrine to numerous rewards academic and physical. I noticed some trophies regarding martial arts in karate, Kenpo and two others that made me glad I'd listened to her.

Her innate physicality spoke of confidence but her deference to my aunt indicated unquestionable loyalty. There was a low shelf cabinet stuffed with movies and books that served as an entertainment system with a large flat screen television atop it.

There was a decorative bamboo floor mat in front of the television and a rolled up yoga mat in a cylindrical container next to the television. Tina had a modest platform bed off to the corner near the only window and a magenta loveseat adjacent to the door.

"So, what do you think?"

"Cozy, do you go to school around here?"

"I'm nineteen."

"College?"

"No."

"Then what do you uhm, do?"

"Breathe."

Tina walked around in front of me taking visual stock in a manner that made me uneasy under her gaze. I hated that shit because I felt I'd been working hard to establish my identity outside of all the distinctive women I'd met up until now. This was starting to feel familiar in a way that made me uncomfortable.

"So, what're we doing?"

"Breathing together."

Tina half snarled sounding unused to being questioned as she motioned for me to sit on the love seat. I kept my eyes on her as she walked over looking out the window at the street below. The music was muffled a bit but still audible as she turned looking at my face, deadly serious.

"Hey, you didn't look at my ass; impressed again."

"How do you know?"

"Reflection in the glass; so either you're intimidated or probably a virgin. Anybody else would've been all over me the moment I pulled the door up. Honestly, I've sent two guys rolling down those stairs in the hallway before I got to you."

"So, you looking for the Mexican hat trick or something?"

"Maybe; you wanna hang out or you wanna go back to the kiddie table?"

Tina was standing there hands on her hips still glaring at me. It was off-putting because I couldn't read her one way or the other. I raised my hand faux-meekly. She motioned with her hand for me to speak.

"I don't know how you're gonna take this, but I've already resigned from the bullshit of life. I've had one hell of a year with various women and I don't fancy having another episode as fundamentally arrogant as that sounds. If you're talking about just chilling, I'm good; but anything else and my seat at the so-called, uncalled kiddies table is likely the best option."

"So, you're staying then."

I just shrugged as she walked over standing right in front of me which afforded another unsolicited view of her crotch from the front this time. I was glad my jeans were a bit baggy or she would've noticed the raging boner I was sporting. I flinched as Tina bent at the waist bringing her crotch closer to my face planting one palm flat on the wall above my head. She was reaching on a single shelf attached to the wall containing her larger trophies and a remote.

"Uhm, yeah." She sat down beside me with an arm across my shoulder half turned in my direction as she switched on her television. I couldn't help glancing at the curve of her hip, and the way those shorts rode up.

"Let's watch a movie."

I noticed one of those amazon stick attached to the side of her television realizing it was doctored as several windows scrolled by with scores of windows advertising a unlimited source of entertainment. I groaned when Tina settled on one of those Star Wars movies, The Last Jedi.

"You don't like this?"

"I don't like that." I pointed at the screen as the movie was starting and she instantly paused it turning to me glaring.

"Aren't you a nerd?"

"I currently enjoy a hybrid social status at school."

"So you don't like Star Wars, huh?" Her brow wrinkled as she looked me dead in the eyes.

"I don't like those Star Wars movies."

"Oh. I see; well if you had to choose?"

"Empire Strike Back without all the CGI garbage Lucas stuck in it later eating his own shit before those trash prequels. I mean, I'd love to see a print of the originals as they were originally presented, but those are extremely unaffordable online." Tina pondered my answer beginning to smile.

"Tell me how you really feel."

"You asked."

Her menacing façade cracked as she snickered which turned out to be infectious. We both laughed for a few minutes before she switched off the movie bringing up a Blue Ray screen.

Tina crawled down onto the floor looking through the movies under her modest entertainment center. She was on all fours, muscular legs spread wide apart affording me a decadent view of her crotch. Those magnificent shorts were really high into her crack in the most epic wedgie I'd ever seen. It didn't look like she was wearing any panties as my cock throbbed and pulsed almost on the verge of spewing. I grabbed the sole magenta throw pillow covering my erection as she glanced back at my face.

"You want me to stay like this so you can squeeze one out?"

"Please stop it."

Tina giggled again producing a blue ray of Empire that she plopped into her player. She gave me some song and dance about losing the remote for her player, but I didn't believe her. Tina seemed to get off on teasing people with her body. I was no different imagining myself screwing the absolute brains out of her homely visage as she sat beside me even closer. Tina tugged at the throw pillow but I held on fast making her laugh. She respected my boundaries as we watched the movie together. By the time Luke Skywalker made Yoda's acquaintance she leaned forward sharing a bit of herself.

"Wanna hear a secret."

"Not if it's bad."

"Okay, I just wanted to say that Darth Vader is my fucking idol."

"WHAT?!"

"Bad ass, black as midnight, the greatest fucking pimp in the universe and everybody afraid of him because he could kill you without even looking at your face. Check it, he kicks Luke's little ass like a pussy, cuts off his damn hand, tells him that he's his father...AND IT'S TRUE!! That's a pimp, Jaleel. That's why if Darth Vader were a female, he would be me."

"That's uhm, comforting to know Tina."

"Hey man I know what I look like, people used to fuck with me big time in school, so mom put me in a shitload of self-defense classes, and I took to the shit like water. I like the power of being unafraid, able to focus on my dreams to the exclusion of all else. You know what they used to say about me in school?"

"What?"

"It was bad enough being called burnt Marge Simpson, but when the cheeks came in, everybody was referring to me as the "Butt her Face with Da' Butt." A lot of jerks thought I'd be easy because I was ugly, but I fucked them up, happily."

"I thought we were watching a movie?" I wanted to deflect.

"Do you think I'm ugly?" She leaned forward resting her elbows on the top of her thighs.

"No." I lied.

"Kiss me."

"Huh?" I feigned not hearing the question.

"I want you to kiss me."

Tina was challenging me in her own little way. I was pretty sure she'd heard nothing but insults and jeers her formative years, which likely had a hand in forging the dangerous creature sitting beside me. I didn't find her attractive facially, but felt like she was drawing a line in the sand regarding how things would go after the challenge. I on the other hand, was having issues with being along for the ride in my own life.

I leaned over kissing her softly on the lips remaining there until she pushed away. I wasn't done leaning further pressing my lips against her cheek parting my lips enough to dab at her oily skin with the tip of my tongue. Tina turned back into my lips slipping her tongue in my mouth as we made out. My hand found and cupped one of her breasts realizing she wasn't wearing a bra. Tina broke the kiss going back to looking at the movie as Yoda levitated Luke's X-Wing fighter.

"Hey Jaleel?"

"Yeah?"

"Watchout, I might do some roots on you."

"Roots, you mean like voodoo or something?" I was puzzled at her words still looking at her incredible body.

"Yeah, I'll make you think I'm pretty for real."

"Oh yeah, how're you gonna do that, huh Tina?" I thought she was talking pure bullshit.

Tina got up obscuring my view of the movie planting her palms flat on the wall above my head. She was basically standing over me at an angle assuming a posture like she was gonna be patted down by cops. Those thick shiny looking muscular legs were spread out boxing in my legs as I beheld her crotch again. I glanced up finding her staring down at me silent.

I unconsciously raised a hand sliding my fingers along her crotch earning a soft, girlish moan. I used my middle and pointer fingers to caress her slit through her clothing finding it got damp almost immediately. She moaned and gasped breathlessly acknowledging an acceptance of my touch.

I pressed down on the spot where I believed her clit might be with a thumb getting this mixed half childish whine that gradually became a moan as she leaned in further. I ended up palming her sex, squeezing, caressing getting Tina heated enough to break contact as she bent at the waist stealing another kiss full of tongue.

I kneaded one of her breasts rubbing a thumb on the nipple until she yanked up her pink baby tee, revealing a sloping perfect handful toppled with a prominent nipple. I took it between my lips wetly slurping making Tina howl with delight. She mounted my thigh grinding on it as I went sloppy purposely drooling all over her boob.

Tina seemed to love the nasty treatment making sure that both of her breasts were similarly defiled with gooey saliva. She cupped them together pushing her boobs against my face as I licked a trail up her cleavage twirling my tongue there until she pushed back visibly enraptured. Tina reached down to her sides drawing the sides of those shorts up turning them into makeshift bikini panties as my hands groped those tight, muscular buttocks for the first time. It was like squeezing two really tough stress balls as her hips bucked and sawed, humping my right leg like a bitch in heat. Tina folded her shirt over the back of her neck allowing me to look at her breasts fully.

Rough treatment seemed to be the thing for her as she wrapped her arms around my head mashing her boobs into my face while my fingers breached those skin tight shorts. My endowment was straining against my jeans wanting release in the worst way. Tina took notice shifting over straddling me both legs spread wide bent at the knee.