Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of Tina, completely spent gasping for air. Both of us were in perfect sync in that moment. We were glistening almost sliding around on one another. My vision was blurred with tears, my mind in a blender.

"Sorry about all of this." Tina said out of nowhere.

"Shut up, I wanna put a ring on it." She chuckled to herself reaching up cradling the back of my head. I wearily raised up staring at her face in the afterglow.

"No, I'm talking about the wild sex Jaleel; it's a thing in my family."

"Really?" I was uninterested in an explanation taking a breast in my mouth sucking leisurely. Tina rubbed my scalp in nurturing fashion.

"I'm serious, it runs in the family."

"Yeah but I was the crazy one. I wanted you so bad after we got busted, then poof, you were just there on my doorstep. Did you work roots on me, Tina?" I was attempting to be humorous recalling her earlier words. She looked serious palming the back of my head as we began making out again.

"So, do you think I'm ugly?"

"Baby you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I answered without thinking.

"Told you." She whispered in my ear redoubling her grip at my lower back, Those long, muscular legs coiled tighter, locking me in place.

I was still sheathed inside to the hilt, able to feel the pulses inside her volcanic walls. Her hips began this slow sensual rotation massaging my length into gradual hardness. The amount of inner control Tina possessed, was phenomenal. My own spunk was intermingled with her oily excess making thing slick and gooey, dripping wet as I felt my girth fattening up inside pressing against the end of her tunnel. There was this pressure at the base of my cock, a snapping sensation.

"Damn I wanna put a ring on it."

"You like that; like the way I eat?"

I would've started plugging Tina, but her interlocked legs gave no quarter, no range of movement in the least. She was fully fucking me to distraction lying on her back.

"I love it."

"If you can believe it; I'm small fry in my family Jaleel. Come from strong, powerful stock Louisiana bred, multiple generations swirled in the Obeah. All of us making men kneel with this." She hissed in my ear punctuating her spoken word with these sudden, sharp vertical pops of the hips. I groaned into the side of her head, face sinking into my sweat soaked pillows.

"Aw shit, keep doing that shit Tina."

"I'm gonna keep doing it; fucking you as much as I want because your momma wanted to keep me away. She didn't approve of my looks, my butt ugly face, hated that I have the body of a queen calling out to her precious son like some siren's call. Yeah Jaleel, you're gonna feel every bit of me and fuck like your life depended on it; and do you know why?"

"AWWW NOOOO, TELL MEEEEE TEEEN-NAAAHHH!!" She had tightened the rotation of her hips making it gradually smaller and smaller until it felt like there was a hand inside her cunt. I could feel every detail of her grooved walls and snapping cunt as rivulets of sweat drizzled down our glistening bodies.

"That's my power; it's how one particular line of us have continued into the present day. You have to understand that I'm only a sliver of that true natural womanly heritage, Jaleel. I'm the most "human" of a long line of what could be respectfully called courtesans in the past. I've been spared a lot of things living here in the city, but not tragedy. Can I tell you something phenomenal, Jaleel?"

"YEEEESSSHHHHH!!" Copious amounts of saliva mixed with rivers of perspiration bubbled over my lips as she stroked and milked me using only her virtue.

"You're the second boy I've ever been with."

My eyes widened as I reared up looking into her face finding the earnest truth in her indigenous, now regally recognized features. There was an innate shame inside me for my initial opinion of her striking facial heritage passed down through generations. My buttocks tightened, inverting hard as my legs wobbled and shook with mounting tremors of pleasure.

"AAAWWWWW, AAAAAHHHH AWWWWNNNN!!" Tina tensed up with every burst as I flopped about filling her to the brim with everything I could muster. Her cunt seemed to tense and snap with each successive burst as I whined shrilly in labored bliss.

Throughout my climax, Tina had been caressing my chest, neck and finally the right side of my face using only the back of her thin, rough hewn hand. I tried to push further into her but found it futile with nowhere left to go finally allowed to roll over onto my back. Both of us stared up at my ceiling gasping.

"Hey Jaleel?" Her face turned in my direction.

"What?"

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Bitch, I wanna put a fucking ring on it for real." I gasped, both of us chuckling at the looks on our respective faces before looking up at the ceiling together.

"Lightweight; my aunt would eat you alive." My ears perked up as I turned on my side facing Tina.

"There's more of you?"

"Oh man, you have no idea babe." Tina reached up cupping the underside of my cheek. We burst into mutual laughter rolling into one another's bodies. My hand found the decadent full curve of a full ass cheek as we passed out.

[DARKNESS]

"GET YOUR NASTY BUTT UP OUTTA THAT BED JALEEL!!" My mother's voice shocked me awake like a jolt form a cattle prod. I opened my eyes finding her in my doorframe wearing nothing but a slip.

"YEAH HUH WHAT IS IT?!!"

"GET UP AND GET READY FOR CHURCH; YOU AIN'T SLEEPING IN BOY!!" Mom didn't feel the need to stop screaming even though I was awake blinking profusely to clear my eyes.

"Yes mother." She stormed off back down the hallway to her bedroom, footfalls reminding me of a t-rex.

Tina was gone, slipped out during the night.

I found her panties in my fist realizing I'd touched my head with them in front of my mother. I was beat, bruised and battered feeling it everywhere. Karma didn't discriminate and that included visiting fate upon mom for her shitty behavior towards a teenage girl.

********************************************

"Good morning?"

"Huh?"

"I said good morning, Jaleel."

"Why?"

"YOU NOT GONNA SAY IT BACK?!" I ignored the ambient laughter at my back staring at her with a blank expression. I was completely indifferent and a little surprised she would greet me considering our history.

"Good morning Kimberly." She'd stopped at my side in the narrow aisle waiting for an answer. I noticed she was wearing a white t-shirt and faded overall denim mini skirt. I made no bones about looking her up and down.

"Ms. Bivens take your seat." Mr. Harvey wasn't playing around this morning.

It was Monday morning, and I was still feeling the feral aftermath of my tryst with Tina. I had scratches, a few bruises, and aches all over my body. The day afterward in Sunday school I experienced something akin to motion sickness still feeling as if Tina's bionic snatch was grinding up my meat.

My mother never said anything but told me that I was grounded out of nowhere. I didn't push it because I knew she'd snatch my phone and other electronics to push the issue. Kimberly stopping at my desk for whatever reason, held no curiosity whatsoever. Class drifted by without incident.

"Jaleel?" Kimberly reappeared at my locker two periods later.

"It's not my baby."

"Shut up fool; stop playing, I thought we could have a bit and talk-like in your car?"

"What do you want, spit it out?"

"You don't like me; we can't be friends?"

"I just wanna know what you want." I rifled through my locker retrieving a spiral notebook and a thick textbook.

"I've been missing you, especially since the last time, we hooked up." I noticed her moderated body language noting that she was riding the fence in public. She was close enough to talk but medium distance in case needed plausible denial should familiar faces appear.

"Oh, you wanna fuck some more?" I asked, raised eyebrows minimizing our previous hookup. Kimberly immediately reached out pinching my cheek hard, but I gingerly batted her hand away.

"CHECK YOUR TONE!" She looked pissed.

"Ms. Bivens, Kimberly; what do you want, huh? Don't make me beg, please female!" The corridor was starting to clear bringing things rushing to a close. There was no doubt I was putting her on the spot.

"So uhm, you gotta date for prom?" I facepalmed.

I slammed my locker shut with the intent of leaving her standing there but Kimberly followed. I tried not to look, but noticed her smooth legs unintentionally comparing them to Tina's well defined muscular legs which in turn led to mental images of her sculpted buttocks. I chaffed inside regretting not getting Tina from behind. I would've loved hitting that in doggystyle. I'd left her a few texts that were currently unanswered. Those unanswered overtures did a slight hit on my ego.

"So, you're going?"

"Yeah I'm on my way to class right now; gotta quiz."

"I'm talking about prom." Kimberly reiterated as I stopped a few feet away from the classroom door.

"Oh yeah, call you later."

I stole a peck on the cheek in front of some giggling underclassmen before walking into the classroom. I already knew I wasn't answering that question any time soon but considered it a good enough lure to get some pussy after school.

I'd graduated mentally or leveled up truly not giving two shits about her thoughts or feelings one way or the other. She knew all the hell she'd put me through also getting her sewing circle in line when I didn't tow the line to appease her guilty conscious.

I was more interested in getting another slice of Tina's cake anyway. To be honest, I couldn't see myself doing prom with her without some narcissistic shenanigans. Kimberly Bivens unfortunately proved me one hundred percent right showing up with some pretty boy lingering at the opened door of the last class we shared. This uber' handsome fellow was a recent transfer in our senior year, I'd seen him around. She gave herself away glancing at my out the corner of her serpentine eyes while her potential date got visibly heated.

She scowled when I openly stared back with an amused smirk for a few seconds before opening my book. I was way past over Kimberly Bivens whether she was sitting on my cock or not.

"Oh what's so funny, huh Jaleel?" She actually followed me after class finding it difficult to keep up in an odd role reversal. I found the irritated look on her silky beauty, humorous.

"What do you care?"

"I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY YOU LAUGHING?!!" She yelled out of nowhere finally cracking under the pressure. I stopped abruptly turning to her, probably more threatening than intended.

"What, I can't be happy for you? Is that it Kim; you don't like seeing me this way or something? So, tell you what; just slap me right now and let's get this over with so I can go home. I gotta take a shit!" She looked horrified, hand clutching her books defensively.

"You don't have to be mean." She whimpered her eyes going watery.

"Come on, let's go." I took her hand under public scrutiny from our collective myriad peers.

I didn't want to look bad in public after all of the craziness of the past year. There was no doubt about the crocodile tears running down Kimberly's cheeks. She was still intent on getting what she wanted no matter what I thought about it.

Kimberly went the whole nine yards leaning close to me as we walked downstairs to the student parking lot. There was minimal blowback socially as we walked through the student parking lot.

Instead of opening the passenger side door of my car, I led her to the driver's side leaning against the door encircling her waist. There was the slightest bit of pushback as she glanced around, but I redoubled my efforts hugging her tight at the waist. My fingers were interlocked in the small of her back, but I didn't say anything.

"So, about prom; you going?"

"Why?"

"I thought you might like to be my escort."

"I don't sell my body; what're you offering?" Kimberly smacked me on the side of the leg with her mead binder. That smarted a bit because it was this mini-suitcase.

"You know what I'm talking about!" She tried to sound jovial, but I knew I was frustrating her. The juxtaposition between my former deferential behavior and now had to be jarring to her ego.

Instead of answering, I gave her a deep soulful kiss slipping my tongue into her mouth. It lasted a few minutes before she broke contact staring into my brown eyes, stunned. She gingerly went in kissing me wantonly as our tongues dueled ending with me sucking on her bottom lip. Some light rabbit kisses followed flowing into more passionate making out.

"Kim?"

"Yeah?" She replied, breath baited.

"I wanna make you cum until you can't walk right; I wanna do it more than last time. I love watching what you look like when you cum; then I wanna fuck you until you cry on this dick."

My hands were fully groping her tight buttocks as a few people walked by staring at our exchange. Kimberly flushed mouth agape as I kissed her some more pressing her into my throbbing erection. There was no doubt I was gonna fuck her brains out if she let me between her legs.

"Oh shit, you're making me wet." She admitted under her breath.

"I wanna lick you clean; then I wanna lick you wet bitch." I gave her a smack on the butt making the cheerleader go weak in the knees pressing into me against my car. It felt like I could fuck her against my car if I wanted.

"I'll let you Jaleel; I want it too. You had my legs shaking the last time and I honestly can't get it out of my mind. The way you handled me; it was so mind blowing. I-I uhm, wanna suck yours, too. You can do it on my face." She admitted sheepishly eyes darting to the side as if someone were listening.

"For real, Kim?"

"Yes, that's why I want to go to prom with you." She admitted finally.

She leaned into me pressing her body against mine as I squeezed her left buttock. This wasn't good enough as my hand slipped under it finding the softness underneath kneading it heartily. I slipped a few fingers against the crotch of her skin tight panties finding it damp to the touch. Kimberly stuck her hand in my pocket brushing the tips of her fingers over the head of my cock. We were making out at an angle as the world around us started to melt away.

"OOOOOHHH WOW, UHMMM, SORRY JALEEL!!"

Both of us found ourselves looking at a very shocked Lisa Jackson. The underclassman was green at the gills, staring at both of us. Kimberly ducked behind me hiding her face.

"LISA-WAIT!!"

I stumbled after her adjusting myself but stopped short as my phone started ringing. Lisa continued running to the end of the student lot. She had her backpack mounted over her torso; arms folded clutching it desperately to her chest as she disappeared into a crowd of students. My android was still ringing incessantly.

"Yeah, who is it?" I raised the phone to my ear no look answering it.

"Oh listen to the thirsty motherfucker who's been blowing up my phone all day!"

Tina replied full of attitude and snark. I was still looking after Lisa but couldn't find her in a thick crowd of teens boarding a city bus at the corner.

"Sorry, I had some shit going on when you called back right now."

"So that means you can't drive over here and fuck me."

I turned back towards the student parking lot finding Kimberly Bivens timidly walking in my direction. I was flabbergasted at the possibilities as she drew closer, fake look of concern intact.

"Shit."

"House is empty, I've been playing with it all day getting it ready for you." Tina purred into the phone completely feral as Kimberly drew closer. I didn't know what to do with my wealth of riches.

"Jaleel, are we gonna do it?" Kimberly asked demurely.

Thankfully, a series of loud honking car horns sounded distracting Kimberly before I could formulate an answer. Her eyes went wide as saucers, mouth gape as she touched her cheek horrified at something over my right shoulder. I looked back finding something that made me laugh inside.

Kimberly Bivens father in the family car cutting off the city bus with the front of his station wagon half inside the student parking lot. He'd caused a traffic jam endangering his own life to cut around the far side of the bus to pick up his wayward daughter. The semi-elderly dad was screaming something indecipherable pointing and honking his horn as Kimberly looked like she would barf.

It became apparent that he was calling his daughter over as she slumped by me head held low. I knew how it looked and felt a bit of empathy for her situation. I was responsible, but it was fun getting the parents involved. I fished out a wad of loose bills counting them with the phone still pressed against my ear.

"I'LL CALL YOU KIM!!!" I yelled barely stifling laughter as her shoulders stiffened up.

Her father was beating the shit out of that car horn before she reluctantly slid into the passenger seat beside him. He appeared about to get out of his car to confront me, but she started screaming at the top of her lungs. The bus driver also exited his bus yelling at her father as I laughed.

Mr. Bivens argued with the driver, some frustrated riders, and students before finally backing into oncoming traffic nearly getting broad sided before speeding off. I was pretty sure he thought his daughter was a hooker at this point.

"Through fucking around?" Tina listened to the whole exchange.

"Not even a little bit; so, nobody's home?"

"Get your ass over here and fuck me, nigga!!" Tina hung up in my face.

*************************************

Thirty minutes later I was running frantically to the side door of my Aunt Sarah's house, chest full of fire pants tented. I'd actually started getting excited as I turned onto the block with memories of Tina's body and sexual savagery. Kimberly was blowing up my phone with numerous texts asking about prom intermingled with parental drama.

Her parents were requesting a sit down to hash things out which only made sense if she alluded to some relationship between us. There was no way that shit was happening due to my very shrewd mother and basic common sense. I did wonder what mom would make of Kim as far as the mother of potential grandchildren. Tina didn't make her list, but she made mine.

"TINA!!!" I yelled after entering the unlocked side door at the foot of the stairwell leading up to her bedroom.

"GET UP HERE!!" She snarled back.

I was shirtless by the time I reached the top of the stairs, kicking off my sneakers one at a time leaving one in the doorway tumbling over into a faceplant. I went down comedically at the edge of her platform bed quickly recovering on the floor to find Tina completely nude. She was lying there on her side looking all the rage as some humanoid panther, well defined and cut from stone.

Her skin was glistening with oil, excess perspiration, or both. Her womanly smell was pungent omnipresent about the confines of her bedroom. Tina chuckled even more as I flopped around on her hardwood floor before climbing into a kneeling position at the foot of her bed to find a surprise waiting.

I found myself face level with the peachy lips of her cunt surrounded by her well-defined ass. The goddamn woman was a veritable living action figure made flesh. There were crease marks that outlined where her buttocks met her thighs amid other dramatically tracing the dynamic shape of her pelvis. Tina worked out like an absolute beast with efforts leaving her the figure of a mythological amazon.

More importantly, I was staring at her slit in broad daylight finding it defined by a delicate sliver of hot pink. Tina gasped as my thumbs carefully spread her apart finding more of this juicy richness. A shudder ran through her body as I licked a slimy trail along her entrance.

She was bitter inside with traces of sweetness intermingled akin to the flavor of pomegranate. I licked several more trails before locking my arms around her thighs going all inside with my tongue, a slimy proboscis. I didn't just wiggle it around; I licked the sides of the bowl as well as the insides suckling the halves of her rich chocolatey labia.