Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina seemed to like the sensation unceremoniously shoving her butt into my face with a wiggle and unbridled flair. I was smothered in that sculpted masterpiece with no quarter given. I wanted none mashing my face into her derriere wildly eating her into a withering frenzy.

"PUT IT IN THERE JALEEL; FUCK IT!!" Tina could wait no longer as I reared up, face partially glazed over with her considerable wetness.

The minute my crown touched her slit, Tina shoved her butt violently sheathing me whole. After the initial shock, I began pounding the snot out of her with everything I had. My nails dug into her waist yanking her backwards into my thrusts. Tina had the most pronounced back arch actually clapping that power butt into my pelvis.

Once again that fleshy sleeve appeared at every outward motion, disappearing when I plunged deeper and deeper on every repetition. Her drenched wetness was audible as my eyes were entranced by the whirling, bobbing chocolate devouring me whole. My pants were still on one leg and were gonna stay there until we finished. She felt that good to the touch.

"FUCK IT!! FUH-FUH-FUUUK IT RIGHT OR I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASSS!!" Tina snarled already going into nirvana. The feline sounding intonation of her voice was addictive in the worst way, verbal sex.

Her posture literally resembled a frog on a Lilypad as I beat up on her pussy like an escaped con. We were already drenched in sweat, but her snatch was steaming hot, piping volcanic fire gummy, slick pulsing walls that snapped on the lower portion of my shaft. Tina's inner thighs were glistening as her essence ran down her legs.

"FUCK THAT PUSSY!! FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA MEEEE, JAAAA-LEEEL!!!" I could see goosebumps prickling up on her skin as our halves clapped audibly.

Tina was starting to splash as I found her backdoor staring me in the face. My thumb brushed it a few times due to my gargoyle like clutches on that deep chocolate heart. Before I even realized it, my digit was inside up to the knuckle unlocking another level of passion from my afternoon lover. Her legs went rubbery as she became unglued, squirting wildly.

"GAAAAWWWDDDDD, OOOOHHH FUUUKKKK, I'M CUMMING JALEEL!!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR FUH-FAAAWWWKKKING DICK!!" Visible froth and oily liquid was running freely from her slit in fits and bursts as I doubled down giving her everything, I had with nothing held back. This broke the dam inside me as well.

Tina collapsed fingers between her lower lips wildly fingering herself as those sculpted cheeks shuddered and jiggled with a massive orgasm. The moment she flattened out heavily against the mattress streams of milky spunk defiled those dusky cheeks, quite a bit pooling in her lower back.

"Oh shit, that was worth the wait." She was still fingering herself as I surveyed the mess I'd made of her backside.

"I've been dreaming about that ass all day." Tina half turned still lying flat regarding me with a crooked grin on her face.

"How'd you know I liked ass play?"

"Happy accident baby." She snickered at my honesty cupping one of her breasts.

"Wanna try me out?"

"Serious?"

"Well you could always run back to your little high school girl; or you could get your fucking pipes cleaned like a boss."

Again that feline intonation and thuggish sexual demeanor had me reeling as my cock twitched in front of her narrowed, mischievous eyes.

There was a natural symbiosis in our joint actions as I retrieved a long tube of lube from a dresser while Tina tossed the drenched bedsheets onto the floor sitting on the edge of it after retrieving a few condoms from her bedside drawer. When I got within reach, she grabbed my hips completely deep throating me to the base.

This was excellent sloppy top with spit and precum running down her chin. This woman made love to my cock nearly bringing me to the edge before she drew back rubbing my member between her breasts. I watched as she tapped my shaft on her right tit, pressing the nipple against my urethra slit.

"Like that Jaleel; that's how a woman sucks off a man. That's how a woman gets a ring on it, baby."

Tina throated me before I could respond going even sloppier wholly nasty as her sloping breasts jiggled a little on her chest. A web of gooey saliva was hanging from one of her nipples. Tina caught it applying it to my erection vigorously jerking me off as my thighs tightened up again.

"Nope." She quickly released me dropping her hands to her sides as my cock bobbed in front of her face.

"HUH-WHAT?!!" I was right on the verge.

"Not yet."

My brow furrowed as Tina sat there watching my cock for a few minutes before handling it again. This time she inhaled it to the base letting it sit in her throat until I felt that familiar feeling welling up again.

"Nope, not yet baby." She let my cock flop sitting back at an angle watching again.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

"Watch your tone or I'm gonna pinch one of your balls off, nigga." We sat there a little longer before Tina reached over using her forefinger and thumb to stroke my cock with a feather soft touch. I knew the deal at this point trying to control my excitement.

"Damn baby, I love the way you touch me."

"You do?"

"Yeah Tina."

She was working me with sustained strokes using all of her thin calloused fingers now. I worked at maintaining my composure now, realizing she'd snatch her hand away if I didn't.

"You're the second guy I've been with in my life; I lost my virginity a year ago; it was tragic. Well, it ended tragically."

"Sorry about that; I've gotta admit that you seem to know what you're doing." Tina was now stroking my cock enclosed in a tightened fist albeit roughly. I wasn't trying to call her a liar or anything.

"Thank my auntie, she used to teach her nieces bad things saying it was husband training. Mom tried to beat her ass when she found out, but my auntie was from the streets of New Orleans. It was the only other time mom got them hands besides me whipping her ass six months ago."

"That must be one hell of an auntie." There was a sticky sound accompanying Tina's pumping fist. I was harder than I'd ever been before with veins all over my shaft.

"She plays the piano at her church, says she found god and all that."

Our conversation ended abruptly when Tina throated me again going wetter, sloppier, and incredibly more nastier than ever. This time she was vacuum sucking on my fleshy spike with a renewed vigor. This stopped abruptly but this time she ripped open two golden packets, sliding dual condoms onto my penis. She squirted an excessive amount of lube on my latex covered member until the watery substance ran into my pubes. She was completely focused on the task at hand before releasing me.

Tina reclined on her back drawing both knees up into her chest crossing her ankles. It looked like a yoga position, this sort of fetal posture that evolved as she spread her legs apart still folded at the knees. Her fists held fast at the ankles, locking her folded legs in place. This had the added effect of spreading her openings apart. I carefully pressed myself against her backdoor.

"SHOVE IT IN THERE, REAL HARD!!" Tina snarled.

There was this audible pop that went hand in hand with the wet clap of my pelvis hitting her buttocks. She let me fuck her rear entrance as much as I wanted without interjection for a few minutes before purposely tightening up around the exposed portion of my cock. I couldn't move without hurting her finding myself in a sexual stalemate. I leaned forward covering her hands with my own, helping out. We made out as I began long stroking her derriere. Tina would purposely tighten up at uneven intervals until I was at the precipice.

"Can I cum Tina?" At this point, I knew to ask.

"Do it really hard then pull out, but slide the condom off when you come out. I wanna feel your cum on my body, Jaleel." She relaxed enough to let me shaft the fuck out of her butt for the next ten minutes before I went into the final lap.

I drew my cock out relieving myself of the condom before sandwiching my shaft between her labia. It was a first getting a pussy job with plenty of natural lubrication from Tina's soaking cunt. She was whining like an alley cat triggering something guttural as my eyes went white from the climax.

"GHUUUDDDDD-DAAAMMMNNN, OHHHH SHIT TINA GIRL!!!" Again my voice went decidedly falsetto as torrents of spunk erupted from the head of my cock soiling her bare muff, well defined abdomen, and perfect sloping tits. Some of my jizz pooled under Tina's chin. Her long legs unlocked flopping off the edge of the bed on either side of me.

"You good Jaleel?"

"Fuck bitch, I wanna put a ring on it."

"Shut up fool." We laughed, both utterly satisfied as I sat down next to her looking across the room towards the door.

"Tina?"

"What now?"

"Sit up."

Tina wearily sat up scratching her mussed up hair to see what I wanted. She lowered her hands to her sides mimicking my posture as we both stared straight ahead.

Aunt Sharon and Buddy Lee were leaning into the room, both smiling like jackals.

"Fuck me." Tina said dryly.

"Wanna go to prom?" She facepalmed falling back into bed.

********************************************

I was still mortified the following day, but Aunt Sharon and Buddy Lee kept our hookup secret from my mother after a long finger wagging conversation that surely left Tina and I traumatized to cringe hell. It became apparent in that conversation that attempts were made twice prior to hook Tina up with suitors, thus the aforementioned crash test dummies rolling down the stairs from her room before I popped up. It was alternately humorous in that Tina was wearing a pair of aviator shades hiding her eyes the whole time.

The cringe continued as Sharon asked about our prom date at which point, she got up from the living robe couch robe and all, leaving me alone with her guardians. Her bedroom door slamming seconds later put the kibosh to things for the night. I had dinner with Aunt Sharon before driving back home wholly paranoid.

"Hey Jamal, hey man."

I found myself looking at another familiar face this fine morning as I sat in the cafeteria having a bite. It was Lisa Jackson's boyfriend, Norman. He did not looked pleased.

"Jaleel, what's up?" There was a nervous energy about his person not lost on me.

"I want you to stay away from my girl; I'm just getting tired of you man, understand? I'm tired of hearing about you and your problems, all the noise and shit. So, uhm don't let me see you with her again, or else!!" I could see Norman working up the confidence as he ended a mini rant.

We were at ends of the visual spectrum even though he was taller, but physically speaking I would be to him, what Jay Stello was to me in no uncertain terms. He was sixteen years old and young enough to be a little brother. I'd already hashed things out, or so I thought remembering being discovered all over Kimberly Bivens a day earlier. I wondered if she'd run distraught to Norman giving him the wrong impression. There was no way I was fighting a sophomore out of a misunderstanding.

"Okay."

"Huh, you wanna problem, man?!!" Norman still had this manic energy around him looking ready to throw hands.

"No."

I stood up probably more abruptly than I'd originally intended causing Norman to jump flinch backward almost a foot backward, comedically. This immediately drew mass attention I didn't want as he recovered himself fists raised Marquis of Queensbury style. There was no way I was gonna go a hundred rounds of Irish boxing with him much less one. He was really nervous, and it read about his lanky person.

"YOU WANNA DO IT MAN?!!"

"No."

I started walking towards the rear entrance of the cafeteria amid disappointed jeers and peer commentary. Two other underclassmen were already patting Norman on the back amid peer commentary designed to prod him into a dumb decision. A smattering students were standing on cafeteria chairs with a few on the table tops.

I didn't look back walking away from the churning noise.

No sooner than I cleared the double cafeteria doors, Norman came flying through the air behind me wrapping arms around my neck. I guess he was going for some kind of choke or sleeper hold but the goof's long spindly legs were suspended in the air like I was giving him a piggyback.

"CUT IT OUT NORMAN!!" I outweighed him considerably.

It was probably hilarious as all get out considering I'm just at six feet of height with a bony nigga pushing six two on my back. I stood there as he tried to cinch in the choke while our peers laughed their asses off. Also of nerdy point, was the fact that Norman was wearing a canary yellow backpack. I groaned and started walking down the corridor taking Norman with me as Lisa Jackson appeared in front of me with two girlfriends. She quickly ran down snatching her stupid boyfriend off my back.

"NORMAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" She screamed in his face while some bystanders captured the interaction for prosperity on their phones.

"Trying to protect you; I'm fighting for your honor Lisa!!" His voice was wilting as she grabbed a fistful of his collar.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT VIOLENCE NORMAN?!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!!" I felt bad just looking at them together as Lisa pinched a good portion of Norman's cheek with her free hand, essentially scolding and infantilizing him.

"You said uhm, you said violence is not how real men settle their differences."

"So, what are you doing Norman?"

"BUT HE MADE YOU CRY; I JUST WANTED-!!"

"NOR-MAAANNNN, Norman T. Garvey; WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING?!!" Lisa shook him by the collar getting more uproarious laughter.

"Uhm, I was like, not doing what you...I DIDN'T MEAN IT LISA!!"

"Apologize to Jaleel."

"HUH?!!"

"Apologize or we're over."

It was emasculating watching the expression on Norman's face register horrific panic at being dumped publicly. Lisa shook him a few more times until his head bobbed ridiculously before shoving him forward to do her bidding. I honestly felt for him as his head hung low, hands wringing while it quieted down as people waited.

"Sorry Jaleel uhm, I was wrong." Loud jeers and boos accompanied the apology mostly from the male students as he turned to Lisa, shoulders hunched.

"Lisa?"

"I don't wanna talk to you right now; I'll call you."

Before he could reply, she stalked off with her clique in tow. Norman looked after her as I felt a kindred spirit remembering my former relationship with Kimberly Bivens. I waited a few moments having the feels as he regarded me, distraught. I thought to give him some sort of advice, but he spoke first.

"Uhm yeah, I was wrong, okay man?"

"It's not wrong to protect the one you love Norman." He perked up a bit at the unsuspected encouragement. I offered my hand, and it took him a few seconds to embrace it as we disappointed more people wanting a fist fight.

"Uhm, I gotta get to class Jaleel."

"Sure man." He started off obviously following the path taken by his lady love but turned back a few steps away.

"Sorry man, it's beyond my control, I guess." He shoved his hands in his pockets shuffling further.

"GET OVER HERE NIGGA!!" I slammed him into the wall so hard, his egg head bounced off it, yelping like a distressed animal.

"WHAT MAN, WHAT?!!"

"Who told you to say that shit to me, huh fool?!!"

"WHAT?!!"

"It's beyond my control, that's what you said and I wanna know who told you that bullshit, nigga!!" I was ready to take his fucking head off at this point. Norman was stammering some indecipherable gibberish frightened by my sudden aggressive turn.

"UHM, WELL IT WAS-LAST NIGHT JALEEL!! Last night Lisa was on group chat all upset and uh, she was talking about how you were nasty, messing around in student parking!! She said you was gonna go back with your old girlfriend or something!! IT WAS MORE PEOPLE ON THEIR THAN ME-WHAT YOU WANT?!!"

"Norman, who was on that fucking group chat?"

"JUST FRIENDS, LIKE ALL THE STUDENT COUNCIL AND SOME OTHERS TOO!!" I let him go calming down but blocked him against the wall by standing in front of him.

"Norman, who told you to say, "It's beyond my control" and don't fucking lie to me or I'm gonna punch you in the nose." He was adjusting his ruffled sweater vest, head still hung low.

"Uh yeah, that was after the group chat; I gotta call from the student council president. I mean, she ain't no more but she's still in our circle and stuff."

"WHO?!!!" I was frustrated wanting to hear this guy say her name.

"Charity Gilbert, she called me after, and we talked about stuff. Said I was a nice guy asking if I trusted Lisa with you. Charity kept asking why Lisa was acting so weird and I guess I thought you two were-doing it or something, man. I said I was sorry Jaleel!! She, Charity said uhm, a REAL MAN PROTECTS HIS WOMAN!! SORRY MAN, OKAY?!!" I guess his inherent gullibility was dawning in psychologically fashion.

"Whatever." I started to stalk off, but Norman called out.

"HEY, SHE'S GONNA BE ON CAMPUS TODAY JALEEL!!"

"Serious?"

"Yeah, she's visiting to make a farewell speech in the teacher's lounge. Vice Principal Harris said it was okay for her to be on campus for one day, just saying. Lisa's not going, it's at two."

"Thanks."

I went to class bristling with anger that my Charity Gilbert was still in play. She'd been expelled from the student council reduced to bland student status while her reputation went into the wood chipper. I hadn't given her much thought since Jay Stello's sentencing, but obviously she was plotting revenge on the low. Vice Principal Harris was undoubtedly a class A piece of shit determined to get her protégé back on top of the game whatever the means.

This didn't sit well with me, but I didn't know what else I could do without coming out in the open revealing myself. Charity knew this, still taking a dab at playing chess with me. I needed to really stick it to her in nuclear fashion.

"What's wrong Jaleel?" Instead of going to lunch, I sat in my car dialing up Tina instead.

"I got problems."

"What, your mom find out about us?"

"No, not that; some snotty little bitch is trying to take me out."

"You gonna go out with her?"

"Not that stupid; she's a bad guy okay? Actually the technical term is Big Bad, Tina."

"I totally get that reference; what's her deal anyway?"

"My shitty girlfriend cheated on me starting a serious chain of teenage drama that ended up with me getting put in the hospital for a month. Kimberly, the girl you heard me talking to yesterday, cheated with this big ass nigga on the football team. That motherfucker was Big Bad's actual boyfriend. To make a long story short, she provoked him into smashing my face."

"Man, that's fucked up!!" Tina was laughing her ass off making me bristle even more.

"What's so goddamn funny, huh?"

"Come on man, that shit is so fucking stupid. You should be thinking about prom and what I'm gonna do to you all night afterwards. Jaleel, teen stupidity ain't sexy, it's beneath you. Hey man, I like you a lot and we get along sexually. Don't fuck that shit up for some petty revenge." Now I knew how Norman felt.

"I guess I can see it from your point of view."

"Yeah, fuck that noise Jaleel; what's that bitch name anyway?" Tina was still laughing her ass off making me feel petty and juvenile in comparison.

"Charity."

"Are you serious; is that even a real fucking name?"

"Yeah, that's her name Tina; Charity Gilbert."

"Over it; so, are we going to prom in a limo or your shitty ride?" Tina changed the subject on a dime, still snickering.

"Excuse you Ms. Thang?!"

"Get a limousine; I've always wanted to have sex in a limo; what about you baby?"

We talked for the rest of my lunch period and generally assigned Charity Gilbert to the trash heap along with her noxious designs upon my person. Besides, I'd come up with a plan to give her the business in subtle fashion even the busty narcissist would appreciate over time. I walked back to my locker finding Lisa Jackson waiting.