Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had to be the most intense dry humping session I'd ever experienced.

My heart felt like it would explode as we alternated making out wantonly groping one another's naughty bits. Tina had ahold of my prick over my jeans using her thumb in a hard circular motion on my crown. I squirmed but loved the sensation content to let her take things as far as she wanted.

"Let's get this out so I can suck the black off of it, baby." Her feline sounding tone, almost purring was an added bonus amplified when she whispered in my ear before nibbling on it.

We worked together until my cock popped up like a jack-in-the-box to greet her. Tina had some really thin calloused fingers but somehow knew how to play with my member where it felt heavenly. She purred and moaned getting me so excited that I slapped her right ass cheek hard enough the sound echoed off the walls. Tina pooled saliva into her palm applying it sloppily to the exposed portion of my cock.

She made the okay symbol with her spit drenched right hand pressing it against my crown. I humped up into her hand finding a tantalizing amount of artificial resistance. That roughness and struggle to push through her curved fingers got me even more excited as I slapped away at both cheeks like a wild man. The rest of her fingers came into play along with audible creaks from the furniture as I fucked her hand.

"Fuck it, I'll suck it dry after; I need some cock Jaleel!" Tina stood up visibly shaking with lust fumbling with her zipper.

She gasped as my nails drug across the smooth deep chocolate surface of her power butt. I went after it like a crackhead desperate to fuck her brains out and then some as her bald snatch appeared. Tina wasn't wearing panties after all and the sight of her bare cunt had me trembling on the verge.

"JAAAAA-LEEEL, ARE YOU UP THERE IN THAT ROOM?!!"

My mother's voice boomed out of the blue, a shock to the system as both of us froze up. Tina had those sorts halfway down her hips still half bent at the waist while my cock was pointed up at the ceiling.

JAAAALEEEEL, I KNOW YOU HEAR ME BOY!!" It was closer this time as I embarrassingly hiccupped out of abject fear. My mother was walking up the stairs.

"AAAAAHM, WATCHING A MOVIE MOM!!" I yelled back voice faltering.

"COME ON DOWN FROM THERE; WE'VE GOTTA GET READY TO GO!!" She was definitely on the stairs, my large and in charge mother who normally would've sent somebody instead.

Tina and I scrambled to make ourselves decent as my mother's footfalls became audible. It provided another instance revealing my host was merely human besides being a teenaged wrecking machine. Tina quickly planted her butt on the love seat nervously watching the Millennium Falcon escaping Cloud city. I was still visibly disheveled, flustered from the aborted tryst as I went to open the door. Tina had covertly locked it.

"Toss me your phone, she hurriedly blurted out." I chucked it on the seat next to her thigh as my mother started jiggling the door handle.

"OPENING IT MOM!!" I struggled with the knob because she wouldn't stop messing with the handle finally opening it finding her standing in front of me visibly flushed.

"Hey son, what're you doing up here?"

"We were watching Star Wars Mrs. Perry." Tina answered as demurely as humanly possible.

My mother gave me a light shove in the chest sticking her head inside the room finding my host sitting there wide eyed with our favorite throw pillow in her lap. Tina looked horrified unable to look my mother in the face. I had a suitably anxious expression on my face when mom stared discerningly at me. My collared t-shirt was ruffled and one of my pockets was inside out making mom smile.

"You come downstairs right now; NICE TO MEET YOU TINA GIRL!!" We were definitely busted in the act judging from my mother's wide smile and near laughter.

"Uhm, nice to meet you too, Mrs. Perry." Tina whimpered.

I was beyond humiliated as my mother followed me down the stairs cautiously holding onto the rail navigating her decent. This was testament to her determination to epically cock block me from rightfully stuffing the living shit out of Tina's snarling angry cunt. I was to experience further embarrassment as we stepped out into the backyard.

Aunt Sharon and Buddy Lee were standing there with these "AH HA" looks on their faces that made me want to scream. My cousin Spencer and some friends were grinning like jackals while some women were visibly disgusted with me. I started to raise a middle finger at one woman giving me the stink eye, but mom deftly captured my hand refusing to relinquish it.

I felt like an overgrown toddler as mom continued talking with Sharon, Buddy Lee, and a few other adults while I averted my eyes around the yard. Her grip was ironclad severely limiting my movements while little kids ran up and down the crowded yard chasing one another, playing. Tina made things even worse appearing in the yard now wearing a pleated tennis skort. I almost facepalmed at her in the miniskirt version of a tennis skirt, thick powerful legs, and all.

Some old, fat church type ladies were sitting near the side door on a picnic bench. Tina hesitated at the door half in, half out as one of the women leaned over whispering into the other's ear. Her body language didn't help things as she pensively stared across the yard at me before finding the courage to approach.

"OH HEY TINA GIRL, WHAT YOU WANT?!!" My mother was smiling, but roughly yanked me in the opposite direction embarrassing me further. Tina maneuvered producing my phone, contritely.

"Oh well, uhm Jaleel left his phone upstairs." She offered the phone in both hands like it was the most precious thing in the world.

"I'LL TAKE THAT!!" My mother made a play for the phone, but I managed to snag it instead. Tina interlocked her fingers staring at both of us, before walking off across the yard as we watched. There was just the slightest hint of her cheeks peeking out at us from the bottom of that pleated skort.

"You know, she's really a nice girl; you should give her a chance." Aunt Sharon commented.

"Maybe you should teach her to wear some pants." Mom countered as I watched Sharon resuming duties at the grill under much scrutiny.

I tried to drift away while the adults were talking but mom snatched me back with authority. It looked bad, but I considered myself pretty much an adult and her actions at once emasculating. There was no doubt I was bristling as I noticed some of the elder adults slipping Buddy Lee a few wadded up bucks on the low. I wasn't the only one gambling today remembering Tina's admission of tossing two previous guys down the stairwell from her room.

My uncle-in-law gave a knowing wink that made me feel stupid. Everyone thought we were getting it on, but mom probably knew better. We left shortly with several plastic Tupperware full of barbeque and other foods. I was pissed as mom drove home playing more oldies in the form of Smiling Faces Sometimes by the Temptations.

"You know I love my handsome son." Mom patted me on the head still grinning at her coup. My honor had been protected, against my will no less.

"YEEEAAAAAHHHH, love you too, mom." I was at the bursting point as she laughed enjoying my frustration.

"Don't you bring me no ugly grandbabies." She said after a while.

"You are so wrong, mom."

I had to admit that my mother was savage wondering what it was like for my late father trying to date her. She kept laughing the whole time home tickled with herself for cock blocking me. There was no way she'd ever know how close she came to getting some "ugly grandbabies" from Tina.

I was definitely gonna beat up on that muscular power butt. Just thinking about those glossy stallion built legs was starting to get a stir out of me as we pulled up to the curb. Mom's spider sense was apparently alerted because she retained my car keys refusing to turn them over until Monday.

Two hours later blatant hypocrisy reared its butt ugly head as my mother was off on a date with her boyfriend Sean, some middle aged player I didn't particularly care for in the least. I was formally told that I was grounded until Monday with my phone being up for grabs should I get out of line.

I had to endure more loud music as she got ready for a night on the town squeezing into a dress, she probably should've thrown away ten years earlier. Mom was still smirking as he pulled in to pick her up. I noticed the overnight bag in her possession as I saw her off. Sean stayed in his car waiting like a thief in the night.

"Get yourself some barbecue out of that Tupperware." She had to stick it to me once more before speeding off into the night with her beau.

Thirty minutes later I was in bed gaming online to get my mind off things. A month earlier Ricky and I officially added Hope to our group, but she rarely visited anymore. Ashwani made good on her word ripping her husband out of Hope's environment which caused a ruckus amongst her and several of her sexual peers also vying for his affections.

This had the intended result as she did a 180 getting into her studies with renewed vigor. This also repaired the relationship with her fiend Chrystal McIntyre as much as possible with an entitled princess. We didn't talk as much as we used to kind of drifting in different directions. I fished out my phone with the intent of calling her up.

"What's this?"

There was a tiny rectangular piece of paper taped to the back of my android on its black casing. I peeled it off finding that Tina had written her number on it since she was unable to get into my locked phone. Additionally, she'd painted her number on my phone case before covering it up with the tiny slip of paper. She wanted to make sure I had her number in no uncertain terms. The thought of the ass that wouldn't quit and those powerful legs dictated my actions as I dialed her up.

"About time, what took you so long?"

"Just found it, what's up with painting on my phone case Tina?" She chuckled in this unique tone sounding simultaneously childish and angry. I was used to it by now realizing it was part of her charm.

"I wanted to talk, you gave me a locked phone, fool."

"Sorry, hey Tina why did you change into that skirt after we got busted?"

"Man I was so fucking wet; it was dripping down my leg. FYI, had to take care of myself after mommy saved her little boy." Her answer was stupefying.

"Didn't expect that."

"Are you gonna open your front door?"

"What?'

"Open your front door Jaleel." Things went sideways as I walked up to my front door peering through the peephole into the early evening night. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest, eyes widening.

Tina was standing at the bottom of my stairs with this toothy grin on her face. Dare I admit it, her deep complexion nearly blended into the darkness making her pink baby tee and white skort stand out in neon fashion. I opened the main and screen doors, mouth agape.

"Looks like you're happy to see me." There was visible tent in the sweat pants I was wearing. Tina raised her car keys activating the chirping alarm on a nearby VW Jetta.

She cut an impressive figure standing there at the bottom of the stairs. I didn't know what it was, but she seemed even more cut than our initial meeting earlier. I was so enamored I hadn't realized she'd walked up the stairs until she was pulling the screen door open greeting me with a hungry kiss. My phone thudded on the living room floor as I grabbed the full defiant globes that made up her tight, muscle butt. Her dusky skin was heated to the touch as I squeezed with all my might while she cradled my head between her palms going wild in my mouth.

Tina pushed into me forcing my back against the wall as her knee raised rubbing the underside of my crotch. I lost it slapping her resilient cheeks repeatedly as the spanking echoed off the walls of my living room. Tina palmed the underside of my crotch roughly caressing the underside of my package feverishly. Both of us were getting crazy together as she molested and pinched my thickening erection almost jerking me off through my clothing.

Her moans were infectious girly, feline aggressive at best as Tina tilted her neck upward allowing me to suckle her throat. She giggled nervously from my efforts as I slathered saliva all over her neck, even nipping a shoulder blade with my teeth.

My sudden feral lover reciprocated in kind biting into my opposite shoulder blade as I continued endlessly slapping away at her butt. Tina closed a fist around my ear drawing my head suddenly backward bumping the wall. She went at my neck sucking so hard there was no doubt I'd be sporting a hickey by the time I went back to school that Monday.

Her other hand skillfully undid my belt buckle and zipper freeing an energetic, happy cock to her calloused palm. It felt like she could rip it free of my body if she wanted, but Tina was deft at handling me with this outward stroking motion. I was gasping and moaning as much as she was stealing passionate kisses. She began to kneel with the intent of going down on me, but I yanked at her well defined bicep, bringing her back to her feet.

"I'M FUCKING YOU BITCH!!" The savage declaration came out of nowhere prompting Tina to shove an elbow into my sternum not out of anger, but feverish kindred lust.

Her right hand was viciously beating me off like she wanted to rip my endowment free, but I slapped it away pushing her face first into the wall behind my front door. My nigh-mindless intent was to judiciously rail her on the spot, but she shoved that mean ass into my half expose crotch making me yelp in pain with dual handfuls of her skirt.

I doubled over clearing her hips of the garment with some tearing as Tina pivoted throwing me off balance. The material cleared her thighs sliding down those well-defined legs to her calves. Tina stepped free of them leaving her skort in my possession. My heart was thumping like crazy as I looked up at her walking towards my room.

The perfect molded muscular looking butt was enhanced beyond comprehension with a seamless white thong that rode high on perfect looking hips, invisible in the back. Tina sauntered down the darkened corridor to my room which was the one lit suddenly stopping in the center of the corridor. That hot pink crop top melted away from her body, left on the hallway floor.

She no look beckoned me with a simple crook of her finger. I was on her in a second reaching up under her arms squeezing the pert, sloping breasts sitting high on her chest. My hungry fingers were everywhere kneading carelessly, one cupping her mound finding the material soaked through.

Tina literally was a bitch in heat.

I can't explain what came over me as I humped into those defiant buttocks wiping precum everywhere slipping between her cheeks getting so frantic that I raised a leg at the outside of Tina's rounded hip. I eventually tried to wrap my leg around the front of her left thigh mashing her into the wall desperate to cum. I was groping a breast so hard; it was bulging between my fingers; two fingers from the other hand curved inside her sloppy cunt frigging as hard as humanly possible. She whined and gasped, sounding like she was being throttled as I humped in this maddened haze.

I was a bitch in heat.

Tina exhibited more control aggressively reaching back snatching my cock, taking it as her sole possession with authority. I yelped wildly still grabbing anything possible as she used my member like a fleshy leash leading us forward to my room. In second, we cleared my door I snatched at her hips yanking her into my crotch with a loud wet slap of sweaty flesh. I managed two clean humps upward through her tight gluteal cleft in a debit card motion, but she twisted pivoting to face me. We stared at one another gasping with mutual saliva on our lips, nostrils flaring taxed to the limit.

Tina's face twisted into an indecipherable mask of emotion as her fists slammed into my pecs balling up handfuls of my t-shirt. I was utterly unprepared for what happened next as she ripped the shirt apart in two different directions leaving it hanging from my waist. She managed to leave claw marks on one of my pecs. A bit of blood trickled from the wounds before her eyes. Tina lunged forward lapping at the marks licking a slimy trail to my nipple before vacuum sucking on it. My cock thickened became steel; a vein covered bar painfully as the tips of her nails scraped my crown.

"GIVE ME THAT FUCKING PUSSY!!" I screamed pushing her at the bed instead of on it, but Tina was quick turning to face me instead, smiling malevolently. Her defined arms were behind her torso nails digging into the edge of the bed as she grinned a toothy predator's gleaming smile.

I dropped my pants mid thigh exposing myself to the knee feigning bending over like I was gonna lose my pants only to capture her ankles. The humidity we were generating was blisteringly intense creating a melting sensation as I raised her beautifully long, engineered legs turning this nineteen year old into a wishbone.

The swollen head of my cock plunged deep inside her hole finding a tightened volcanic wonderland that made my legs quiver. I went up on my tip toes stutter stepping forward until I was buried to the hilt. The feeling of her cunt was indescribably addictive informing my shameful loss of cognitive function as I speared into her wildly.

There was an added element to Tina's amazing cunt with every outward motion revealing this fleshy sleeve that emerged suctioned to my shaft. It was like fucking a goddamn Venus flytrap and I loved every bit of this snapping, gooey pussy. My faculties were completely in the wind as I whined and gasped with every plunge feeling like I was getting deeper each time. Tina's well defined abdomen flexed voluntarily while she held on fast to my adequate arms.

She was just as homely, still facially adorned with a dangerous grimace, but I just couldn't get enough fucking away at her cunt like I was trying to break something. Something had to give, it was Tina whose head rolled backwards like it would fall from her shoulders.

She snapped out of it righting and pushing her chin into her chest with an expression akin to childbirth as she went into the throes of a massive orgasm. It seriously looked like Tina would take a literal bite out of me as her teeth gritted and this guttural moan built to a crescendo. I could hear the saliva collecting in her throat almost choking the woman as she hiccupped a few spit bubbles, mouth sorrowfully agape.

"OH GAAWD!! OH GAAWD!! OH GAAWD!! OH GAAWD!! OH GAAWD!!" It sounded like someone was beating her ass, sounded like she was being tortured as bursts of her essence exploded and spurted out of her messy box in a never ending torrent. I was undated with so much spray, it was pooling where our bodies connected.

Still balls deep, I used my hips and weight to shove her further onto the bed following her there continuously pounding her cunt into a wet mess with no fucks given. I felt like a craven beast so out of control, my pants were still clumsily around my ankles. Tina's cunt was pressing down hard on the middle of my shaft, her eyes screwed tight while her breasts became a flopping blur on her chest.

I was just shanking her cunt to oblivion even though my thighs were pulsing in pain arteries taxed to the limit. She seemed to sense what was coming locked her arms in a double underhook across my back. She was leaking and squirting to excess finally arching her back spectacularly upward into the base of my cock as I climaxed.

"AWWWWWW SHIT!! AAAHHH!! AAAAHHHH SHEEET!!! OOOHHHH, AHHHHHH!!!" Real tears were streaming down my face as Tina held position allowing me to fill her cunt to the brim with my seed. Near the end of my climax, she locked her ankles deep into the small of my back as her nails dug opposing trenches deep into my back.