Hope Springs 1895 - A Matriarchal Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
1.6k words
4.36
9.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas Colbert would steal away in his bedroom upstairs late at night and stare at the images. The candle on his nightstand his hand would massage his penis to hardness while looking at the benign drawings of ladies wearing women's undergarments in the Sears & Roebuck catalogue.

Antiseptic in their appearance he none the less could work up into a lather as he masturbated.

The release of cream the sign he had satisfied his sexual urges the libido drop would have him falling asleep. At 24 he took to dreaming of the day he would leave Quincy Illinois hoping to be a real cowboy on his own out on the range so commonly found in the wild west.

Fresh off the trail stumbling into Hope Springs a year earlier the young 25 year-old cowpoke knew little of the legend of the Grand Matriarch Katherine Halfpenny and the town she was creating run entirely with women in power in the year 1895.

The door opened to the shop letting the tiny bell above it ring out. Hazel Flannery turned putting a smile on her face thrilled the older woman and her charge had chosen her shop instead of using one of the two catalogue companies out Chicago.

Montgomery Wards along with Sears and Roebuck could ship by train most anything invented that made life in the West easier. It was a link to the more civilized way of the living east of the Mississippi river

A woman in her mid 40's was speaking to Gertrude the sales woman that worked at Hazel's 'Feminine Finery and Fashions'. Occupying a corner building made of brick on the single street it sat across from the general store down the way from Kitty O'Hara's saloon.

Nearing the age of 60 Hazel the seasoned shop keep owner had fitted young and older females from around the area making sure they walked out feeling comfortable about their selections.

"Hello Katherine I'll be helping you two today my assistant Gertrude is already with a customer...so this is your new friend I see...how lovely...come in dear what's your name...your secret is safe with us here."

His hand tightly clutching the arm of the older woman with the other holding his parasol he softly replied.

"Mary Lou Ma'am."

"Let's take your bonnet off...Sweetie take comfort I've had lots of experience with former males that have a been given the gift of femininity they've come to prefer living with."

Mary Lou looked at Katherine his nerves settling down tried to suppress the tiny feeling he didn't belong there. The moment Hazel commented the former cowboy turned budding t-girl knew he was there for a reason.

"They look lovely...such pretty breasts I'd say they seem to be making their way into a b-cup."

A glance at Katherine she turned back towards Mary Lou.

"No sense guessing. ...that's why I'm here let's have you in the fitting room darling."

Katherine looked at the sign written in script as it lay next to the display of the corset. Classically schooled out East the wealthy woman blessed with her own certain 'je ne sais quoi' had no issues translating the French into English '

"Le bien-etre...the well-being."

"A Brasierre...Yes the latest thing out of Paris...what women well-endowed haven't been praying for such."

Invented in 1889 by Hermine Cadolle of France the first modern brassiere was part of a two-piece undergarment originally called 'the corselet gorge'.

As the 19th century was coming to a close many women had been entering the workforce in greater numbers working as seamstresses and other occupations best handled by those with highly tuned fine-motor skills.

Without missing a stich from sewing the cowhide into baseballs a sport that was quickly becoming the favorite of the nation to hand-making lace trim for lingerie like petticoats females provided a touch only women possessed.

For many a female the need to keep things buttoned up in front of male bosses and workers in factories was the motivation yet within a decade the word 'brassiere' made it into Oxford's English dictionary.

The cloth measuring tape ran across his chest as Hazel called out figurers only she paid attention to.

"They have an attractive slope to them...I think pear shaped breasts are so sexy on the right body...turn dear...such a lovely jiggle...yes as they fill out by this time next year I see Mary Lou expanding into fullness and heft a larger sized bra can wrangle."

Hazel tapped the bulge of the hand crafted chastity cage behind the satin bloomers.

"No more unsupervised wanking I take it Katherine."

"Correct.... those days are behind us."

The lesbian woman named Betty Grant was the towns blacksmith. Given the challenge by Lady Katherine as some called her she carefully crafted the pieces of metal confinement. She took to the task knowing it would aid in fostering the towns mantra that 'trained into docility males of all ages are to be treated as the lesser sex'.

"I see she's been deflowered...turn let's get your hip size right."

Mary Lou's mouth fell open hearing the comment regarding his anal virginity. Without missing a beat Hazel continued.

"A woman can always tell...why you still have a glow about you honey."

20 minutes later Mary Lou peeked out from behind the cloth curtain only to see his Domina Katherine and Hazel waving for him to come out. The pair of high heeled court shoes on helped to highlight the look of the young cowboy turned t-girl in the bra and panties and garter-belt set holding the stockings in place.

Whispering 'I'm so nervous...I feel like I'm naked'...searching for a surge of confidence in his appearance Mary Lou strutted out towards the group. As he neared the two women he saw the sales assistant Gertrude appear.

There had been times he was just a cowpoke at a saloon drinking away and flirting with the dancehall females. He had never imagined he'd meet a woman that could turn him feminine to be treated much like the saloon girls had been by him.

Katherine reached her fingers out a smirk on her face she captured his hand.

"Say hello to Gertrude honey...isn't that a lovely hairdo she has Gertie?"

The pairs of eyes met before the woman's dropped to see the matching set of lace trimmed bra and panties and waist-cinching garter-belt accompanied with stockings.

"Hello Mary Lou....you look so pretty I love seeing a flower blossom.....beyond mere function lingerie with its feminine whimsy is intended to hide the imperfections ...just call me Gertie"

The t-girl gave a flip of her long hair hoping to move it back.

"Hello Ma'am...I mean Miss Gertie."

Hazel spoke

"This is a cause for celebration...a new flower in bloom turned to the light of the feminine."

Through years of patient tweaking Katherine's friend Souisma La Vernua a New Orleans Madame had discovered how to take herbs and powders and oils and mix them together to bring profound causal effect.

Found in the fermented hills the amber waves of grain and on the growing prairies or along mountain streams like a chemist Souisma mentored Katherine Halfpenny in how to use wild yam, black cohosh, partridge berry, fenugreek, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed-Curcubita pepo, red clover.

Added to that was stone ground rice flour, dong qual along with moranga leaf and dandelion-root powder uncommonly known as taraxacum officinale.

In time they would all be classified as 'women's' herbs because of their apoptosis-inducing effects of steroids that brought the feminine impact to a male's chemical makeup.

Katherine had also befriended a female Chinese master of herbs that brought her a gift from the orient. Glad to leave behind the oppressive regime 'Quong Luc' stole away in the darkness one night deciding to stay welcoming the freedom found in America.

Out of Thailand shipped through the British-owned port of Hong Kong Pueraria Mirifica had been in use since the 1300's AD. Known in China as white Kwao Krua the herb over time feminized males that took it. Added with the others herbs one's masculinity became a thing of the past.

The idea had come to Katherine after buying up all the land nestled between the mountains in a 100 mile area that now surrounded 'her' town. Monitoring their traffic with her all female band of sharp-shooting deputies and talented sheriff men could be dealt with surreptitiously on an individual basis.

Telling any trouble makers that resisted they were herbal medicines using her feminine wiles the women in town seduced them into docility. The pure sugar with a pinch or two of cinnamon and crushed cocoa leaf she added to the mix created the cravings that brought them back for more. As powerful as opium all men that hadn't left soon found themselves wearing chastity cages.

Keeping it at the ready filled to the brim in a tin with the words 'Fairie dust' under the drawing of a winged 'Fairie' Katherine had stumbled on how to turn man or boy submissive or even feminize them through her balanced creation as powerful as any of the current female hormones.

So it was many a gunslinger or cowpoke soon found his way to willingly giving up the pistols to enjoying the thrills and frills of petticoats and dresses. If not that they'd live life of toiling the earth or taking orders at a ranch under the direction of his wife who ran the family dynamic.

From an independent cowboy's life to that of a farmer or rancher under the thumb of his woman he'd live being cuckolded with her as the loving female authority figure.

For plenty they'd discover life as a feminized tart learning too late about the power of the feminine as many were transformed into female's decades before the word crossdresser or t-girl would be in the lexicon.

End of part 1 ...

All rights reserved by author.