Hope Springs 1895 - A Matriarchal Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
2.1k words
4.72
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train sped along in late fall of 1895 trying to make its way to 'Heartbreak Pass' and the safety that came with. The locomotive chugging along was leaving the plains filled with Indians hunting for scalps of the 'white man' behind it.

Headed to the Montana territories the engineer leaned out the opening to his right looking down the seemingly endless track that lay ahead through the mountain passageway. The locomotive's chimney belched out the smoke quicker the faster the train moved.

Wiping his brow his fellow engineer next lifted the shovel and tossed the contents into the belly of the beast. His beefy neck thick with perspiration was dark his sweat mingling with the coal dust had it disappearing into his collar.

Passed down from generations of women in the town called Hope Springs each female at an early age would learn the secret to having a female led relationship before it was ever called that. The western town itself was operated by gynarchy political system simply put the women ran things.

It was Katherine's tradition every couple years she would take a naïve male that had found his way to her town named Hope Springs. Often in the fall beginning the process she'd turn him into a feminine creature through the cold months of the winter.

By summer season the following year in time for the towns July festival letting him delight in the feminine clothing while his masculinity dwindled away the new girls were put on display in the 'Petticoat Parade'.

Bonnet's and parasols from days gone by being used the western Montana's town women-folk would have a parade that Saturday the 1st week of July.

As luck would have it Tommy Colbert's horse had thrown a shoe. At 5' 7" his thin frame let others know the 25 year old still had some growing up to do.

"C'mon Pistol...I think I see the smoke from chimneys down below in the distance...just a little longer."

Like any good horse his pony snorted out an acknowledgement as though the beast knew what he was saying.

The single trail slid its way down surrounded by tall Maples with half their leaves gone missing. Coming into an opening Tommy spotted two women in cowgirl outfits spinning a rope before trying to toss the loop around single pole not much taller than him.

"Howdy partner...what seems to be the issue of concern?"

"It's pistol...he's lost a shoe and acquired a limp."

The one replied

"Speaking of pistol...undo that belt and holster...no guns allowed in town for strangers...you'll find the livery at the other end past the shops down a ways."

Tipping his hat slightly with his right hand he replied

"Thank you Ma'am."

Close enough for him to hear the one spoke to her fellow deputy as he walked towards main street.

"Sure sweetie...Cute little thing huh?"

Katherine Halfpenny had a regal air about her as she sat mounted on her mare 'Queen Bee'. Tall in the saddle her body was giving that back and forth slink one does when slow walking a horse. The woman neared the twin open doors of the towns livery as dusk approached.

"Howdy Betty...you treating that woman of yours right these days?"

The town's blacksmith smiled proud of the stable she owned and operated. Her strong arm slammed the steel hammer down on the red-hot glowing piece of metal held in place by her other hand.

"Hi Kat...sure am...finest vagina north of the Pecos...what's the problem with Queen B today?"

The two turned on seeing Tommy walk up leading his pony by the reins. Katherine spotted the potential right off.

"Howdy ladies...my pistol here threw a shoe...picked up a little limp along the way...been walking him the last 5 miles or so."

Betty the beefy lesbian blacksmith a little too thick around the waist than she'd like to be wasn't used to being called a lady. The register of her voice deep she looked at him as she spoke.

"You'll have to leave it...try to get to it tomorrow if the weather cooperates."

Her cowgirl boots hitting the ground one after the other Katherine dismounted her 'Queen B'. At 6' her taller size made Tommy feel diminished as she stood next to him. His eyes looked her up and down.

The woman's full-bodied appearance had her jeans pressing against her vagina giving off the camel-toe look at the juncture where legs met hip.

Betty spoke picking up on Kat's vibe.

"You got a place to stay?...a storms a' brewin not a night to be outside."

"No Ma'am...truth is don't have very much money to be spending on a room...just about to run out of it and was hoping to find a little work to be honest."

Katherine looked down at him.

"You come with me cowpoke...I'll get you sorted out...you're in need of a bath and some warm cloths."

Betty knew exactly what she meant.

"...I may be able to find some work you can be made to learn how to do...Likely you're tired from walking...here...ride on Queen B."

Without missing a beat Katherine near effortlessly lifted him to sit side saddle on her mare. Her strength surprised him as she moved Tommy at the waist.

Talking the reins she looked back at the woman.

"We'll give 'B' a brushing out later Betty...this darling needs attending to..."

Being called darling made Tommy blush slightly. Truth was a thin 135 pounds more boy than man he wasn't very experienced when it came to women. Katherine finished by adding her final comment

"...I'm thinking a medium maybe even a small."

Betty knew she needed to fine tune one of the many chastity cages she made.

"Check the backdoor come morning...it will be delivered early with the milk."

Katherine's home down the road a spell the two made their way through town to the good-sized house a mile or so out from main street. Nearing her own stable's her arms reached out easing him to the ground holding him by the waist. Once more he was taken aback at how effortlessly she lifted him.

In a demonstration of assertiveness Katherine stood at the back door to her home and commanded him.

'You'll need to remove your clothing...and leave them outside...can't have you bringing in any 'tics' you may have picked up along the way coming through the forest...don't worry honey ain't nothin' I haven't seen before."

The logic made sense as Tommy bashfully undressed right in front of the woman.

The Bathtub the same as her grandmother had used was filled to the brim with steaming hot water seasoned with bath-oils of lavender and rosemary topped with an abundance of bubbles.

The twin windows in the 3rd floor bathroom let the uphill slope of the trees on the mountain be seen as darkness drew near.

Katherine walked in unashamedly carrying two candles she'd lit. One put on the wash basin with mirror the other a spot near by had both illuminating the room. Soaking in the tub he had never been in a home that had running water before.

The 'Hooka' pipe was filled with peppermint flavored water handing him the one end to suck on Kat lit the piece letting him experience marijuana for the first time.

"Try this ...you'll feel nice and relaxed...just hold it in a bit before blowing it out."

A glow on his face from the buzz Katherine readied for the next part of attacking his masculinity. Her milky breasts naked beneath the chiffon blouse without being asked the woman took to soaping him up.

Moving the wash cloth on his body she listened without paying attention more concerned with washing his longish hair. Tommy told his tale of how he was now out on his own living the life of what he thought a cowboy was.

Some water splashed onto her blouse letting the wetness highlight her bosom. Dipping down she had her hand slowly caress his penis igniting his arousal.

Her hands rubbed some lotion together before layering it to his face. The hair removal crème soaked in on his sparse collection of facial hair.

"Stand ...I have some lotion I use that will remove some of this grime and dirt...don't be alarmed if it stings a little at first...you'll discover it leaves a nice smoothness behind."

Slipping back down to the warm water without Tommy noticing the bubbles seem to hide his lost body hairs as they mingled in.

"You feel good don't you honey?"

The buzz kicking in Tommy nodded his head.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Let's not treat each other as strangers... call me Miss Katherine or Domina...I like the sound of that...here open your mouth."

She called it 'Fairie dust' together with the fresh honey he digested the few spoonfuls of natural herbs that mimicked female hormones like estrogen and testosterone t-blockers.

Seeing how passive the marijuana made him it please Kat to know he was officially on his way to the Lady pond.

Tommy smiled as the woman took the pitcher letting the last of the hot water rinse him off before stepping out of the bath. Moving the towel around Katherine dried him off. She told him to bend down and lift up as she wrapped the towel turban style around his wet hair.

"Here sweetie slip this on and into these."

The soft tactile feel of the woman's sheer floor length coverup activated his senses. Seeing his feet in the high heeled mules it came out haltingly.

"Butttt...this issss... what a girl wears..."

Suddenly Tommy got a look of his smooth hairless body in the floor mirror.

"My hair...it all gone...my body is smooth."

Ignoring Tommy's comment Katherine removed her blouse before slipping out of her Jeans. Looking up at the naked woman 6" taller that him was enough to change his focus. He couldn't help yet think her muscled-up arms had a hint of masculine appearance to them.

Slipping in behind Tommy she took some of the sheer robe and stroked his penis with it. It felt so strange not have any pubic hair as he grew hard.

"Ewwwww, ewwwwww...oh Miss Katherine."

"No complaining about your pretty robe now...Hmmmm?"

"Oh no Domina...my skin feels so soft...please touch me again."

"Look at how shapely your legs look in high heels...we'll have to remember that come morning..."

A couple quick strokes to his penis heightened his arousal.

"Sit at my vanity table I want to see how you look with color on your face."

The boudoir pleasantly oozed of femininity with the powerful scent of her vagina filling the room. Comb put to dry hair Tommy's eyelashes were drenched in darkness seeing them curled out he could feel himself letting go taking in the sight of the deep pinkish hue on his cheeks and lips.

Katherine always enjoyed the next part of her seduction. Her back against the headboard she feigned playing the role of a submissive woman lying on her back with her legs spread. The lips of her vagina glistening called out to the young lad. Preparing to mount Tommy slid onto the bed with his dick as hard as it ever was.

"Oh yes...are you going to try and treat me like you're a big strong man..."

Standing on his knees he looked at Kat. Truth was other than a quick poke 2 years previous at a Kansas City brothel he'd never ever really made love to a woman.

Her hand reached out as gently as she could Katherine lightly tickled just under his ball-sac as she spoke. Timing it just right she rolled his balls in her fingers.

"...Or are you more of a feminine delight that has no control over when she comes...the way you look I'm thinking the latter...perhaps dresses and petticoats is best for you."

It came out in squeal as Katherine caressed his balls. He looked at her beautiful body the way her breasts swayed the sight of her pretty vagina mingling with her words that challenged his manhood.

"Ohhh no...eeewwww, eeewwwww...ohhhhhhhh my...eeewwww, eeewwww...ugg."

Tommy's dick spurted onto her mound the warm come puddling just above her pussy.

With words gone unspoken she guided him by the hair bringing his lips to her vulva. Adjusting slightly Katherine let the come slide down slipping onto the outer lips giving him little option put to lick at his warm cream.

"Very nice such a gentle touch...dear...I guess we both know my words have more than just an element of truth darling."

Perhaps it was the first of many to come yet he felt an estrogen rush as his mouth began taking in her juices mingling with those of his own. The woman had him stay at for a half an hour before she pulled him into her arms letting him drift off to sleep.

End of part 2 ...