Hopeful Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then those hands slid back, middle fingers pulling slowly across her nipples, exciting them to the point where she half expected to see smoke from the warmth, as the tips of his fingers flicked off them. Eris traced his fingertips along her arms, down to her hands where he took the chainmail, dropping it on the floor. As promised. Then, sure enough, those burning hands returned to her hips and gently turned her around. He became visible as the front of her body warmed from being so near to him, chasing away the chill of centuries.

Filli's head lifted as she followed his gentle prompt, the tears she'd been struggling to hold back began to drip down her cheeks, and her expression was one of desolation. Her hands stayed limp at her sides, having no idea how to even begin to reciprocate, if she should, or if she should tell him to stop, push him away, leave and never turn back...

This was all so wrong, but if it was over too soon, she knew she'd spend the rest of her life wishing she had it back.

Eris reached up and brushed away the tears with gently scalding fingers, "Filli... it's okay. It will go no further. It can't..." He reached down and took her hands, placing them on his shoulders, "At least not today. Did you know, you have an aura?" His hands slid around her shoulders, and he traced his fingers sensually down her spine.

"Yes." she answered, her voice thick, but it was easy for Eris to catch the mournful air to her answer. Her hands now laid limp on his shoulders... somewhat, as her palms didn't move but her fingertips brushed over his bare skin.

"I don't suppose you can turn that off, can you?" She felt a drip on her finger. Looking for the source, she saw crimson blood there. Following it up, she saw that it had come from one of his ears. Looking Eris over, she also noticed his eyes. A bright red, with almost imperceivable blood tears forming. Switching to her healing senses, she found his health moderately draining and she realized that this contact was actually hurting him! Yet he had managed to remain calm and gentle the whole time...

Filli's desolate expression turned into one of pure despair and she wrenched away from him, taking a few steps back before turning away. "You're supposed to be resting," she reminded him miserably.

"No!" Eris protested firmly, a word she seldom heard. More speech followed, and she recognized the familiar words of the protection from Light spell. His Calm Emotion spell was already pushing back against Filli's despair even as he grabbed her waist, turning her to face him again, pulling her back into the blessed fire of his warmth. "You don't get to be alone when you are right next to me," he told her forcefully as he held her, looking into her eyes. Their faces were so close he could easily steal another kiss. But he didn't, leaving the opportunity for her to steal from him for a change.

Her deep blue eyes stared up at him, before the desire to feel something, anything, besides the oppressive loneliness that had been her existence for so long consumed her and she closed the distance in a forceful kiss. It was clumsy, utterly lacking in anything coming close to experience, but her need couldn't be clearer.

Eris returned the kiss fiercely, hungrily, fulfilling her need. The sensation felt like falling until her head hit his pillow and she realized he had laid her down. He continued the kiss without pausing, his arms encircling her, holding her close and warming her thoroughly.

Tears continued to fall from Filli's eyes, adding a salty tinge to the sweetness of her lips, and her hands lifted to gently lay on the hard warmth of his back, their tentative touch turning to a desperate cling once settled.

His hands paused on her back, then her nipples felt searing warmth as they brushed his warm chest, freed from her bra which he promptly tossed atop her armor. His kisses were interrupted only every ten minutes as he paused to whisper his protection incantation as his lips brushed her sensitive throat or even more tantalizing was when he whispered the incantation against her hard nipple.

Practicality and reason have long since gone from Filli's mind, and while she might otherwise be thinking about how their time to rest was ticking away in a very unrestful state, not enough of her cared about anything but the sensation of contact. After the third recasting of his spell, the tears had finally stopped, leaving nothing but blind need, want, desire for more.

As his hands stroked down her back, they would constantly stop at her armored leggings. He had said he would not suggest removing them, and he seemed perfectly content to make out with her as long as she desired, kissing her sweet lips, caressing her back. Massaging her suddenly alive breasts.

She didn't ask for more, everything he'd given her was already so wonderfully overwhelming and powerful in its own right. Only after they'd been going for an hour, and she feared his spells were nearly depleted, did she finally whisper, "We should rest," her words heavy with reluctance.

"Don't worry about me. You might need to memorize such an incantation, but it's innate for me..." Not many she would associate with would ever need to learn such a spell as protection from Light, but it made sense a tiefling would have it, depending on his bloodline.

"I cannot be your knight. The shining armor would hurt my eyes. But I can help you live. I will stop, if you promise I can start again." Eris's red eyes stared into her blue orbs as he rolled to lay atop her. His Calming spell expired some time ago, so her heart beat faster and she felt his incredible heat and closeness much more strongly.

Filli hesitated, gazing at him with yearning. Why did he have to be a demon spawn? Why couldn't he have been... better? But the temptation was too much for her to resist, a release from her loneliness, even if it was doomed to end in tragedy for the both of them... "I promise." she whispered.

Eris cast a basic Alarm spell to alert them if anything entered the room, raised and grabbed her sleeping roll spreading it next to his. Then he gently laid her in it and wiggled into his own, leaving a foot between them... out of her aura. "Go to sleep. My spell will warn us..." he whispered as he slid an arm under her head and laid his other hand on her hip. So warm... While not as nice as his embrace, it was so much more than she'd ever had. With his blanket over them, the space between them soon warmed as well.

Filli's eyes closed, and in the truest show of faith and trust, she fell asleep within moments.

Her dreams were elusive, sensual, and oh so warm. Reality however...

A hard smack to her butt awakened Filli. Her greaves protect her front, not her rear. "Up and at 'em, my Filly." She could hear a slight, ineffective pounding on the bronze doors of the lesser creatures outside.

Filli was immediately awake, the physical contact of the smack doing better than even the Alarm would have. There was no confusion in her post-sleep state, although her cheeks flushed when she realized she was still undressed, but refused to bother humoring the embarrassment as she raised, "Do you know what's out there?"

"Nope. But probably whatever we killed yesterday. Not that it matters. We are going down, yes?" He nodded toward the opposite door that led further down.

Filli hesitated for a moment, but knowing that the moment they departed the dungeon would be the moment duty took over, and she'd be alone... again... "Yes, down." She walked over to retrieve her newly acquired bra plate, pulling the magical armor on. After she pulled her robe on, Eris approached, pulling the garment a bit from her belt so it opened, showing off her armor.

"A man needs a little motivation." He grinned roguishly at her. "Whoever kills the most minions on the next level gets a massage!" he declared, marching in parade style for the door.

Filli's cheeks flushed again with a virgin's shyness at the bit of cleavage on display, and it was a physical effort to restrain herself from closing it again. She followed after him at a slower pace, a small smile curving her lips at his antics.

12