Hopeful Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could stab the Erinyes in the heart, Eris blinked to her side and surprised Erinyes that attacked her with her acid drenched sword. Filli's holy spirits had difficulty hurting the radiant resistant commander whose sword burned and scalded her even when her shields deflected it.

Filli attempted to dispel the shield while moving to be back-to-back with Eris and prevent any further rear attacks, but the dark shield held, and the Erinyes breached Filli's, stabbing her with the acid drenched blade, making her scream. The other two devils screeched back into the fray, but rather than blinking to re-position, Eris stayed, defending her rear while driving back the one who stabbed her, ending the pain. He took several glancing blocks of fire and frost blades that he wasn't able to evade entirely. If they did not end the combat soon, Filli may wish she'd taken the deal.

"If I die, that doesn't release you from your vow!" Eris shouted at her over the Devils' howls, "You still have to dress up for me and wear the collar!"

"You're NOT going to die!" she yelled back, focusing her next blast of light on the Devil that he'd nearly killed earlier, the one to have taken the most damage so far. If they could focus her down that would reduce their numbers.

The devil wailed in frustration as Filli's holy spell blasted through her. The Fire Erinyes attacked, its holy shield already in place. The Ice Erinyes raised her own shield. A flaming gash on her arm told Filli that she was taking damage faster than she was regenerating, but she did buy them a little breathing room.

Eris panted behind her, throwing Shields and blinking for backstabs as frequently as he could. "When this is over, I think I am going to tie your hands and feet together in one knot and torture you until you agree to marry me."

"Distracting me right now isn't a good idea." Filli growled between gritted teeth, going for an area dispel, now that the devils had all shielded.

The Fire fiends' shield vanished, and her spirits finally attacked. Eris followed up quickly, badly wounding the devil as his dagger sank into her kidney.

Filli aimed to finish Fire off with a blast of radiance to the face, and her wails joined her sisters' The frost devil snarled, "The Master will not forgive or forget this rejection of his generosity," redoubling her efforts... to kill Eris...

Filli refocused her attention on protection, confident that Eris could take the final fiend down, as long as she kept him alive.

Soon after the battle ended as she fell, Eris's dagger still in her neck where he'd embedded it.. Filli's wounds were slow to heal, for the first time in a very long time and her magic severely diminished. Eris, in no better shape, still came to her first, wrapping his arms around her, grabbing her armored bottom, and carrying her to the dais as he kissed her passionately as she shivered in his grasp, adrenaline still surging as she returned the kiss. She can't lose him, can't lose this, can't let it be taken away! Her desperation was clear in her kiss and the tight cling of her arms around his shoulders as she pressed her body close to his.

His rogue abilities came into play at some point as he sat her on the step and when his body separated from hers her tiny armor clattered to the floor around her. Her bra and panties didn't last much longer. Filli started to fumble with his leather tunic, desperate to feel the heat of him on her bare skin, but her shaking fingers along with her refusal to break the kiss to see what she was doing made it incredibly difficult, and she started to growl with frustration.

Eris grinned, then grabbed her hands and pulled them down behind her. Then, reaching down, he lifted her thighs and bent her knees so that Filli could grab her ankles if she wanted. Then he has her small clothes in hand and begins to tie them all together. All by touch, showing off his dexterity while fulfilling the promise he'd made while they fought.

Filli shivered still, though now more in nervous anticipation as he began to bind her. Reason and logic tell her that she had very little reason to trust him to this extent, but desire and need quickly gagged those voices, banishing them to the depths of her mind. Reason and logic be damned, she needed to let herself trust him.

With her back arched, breasts presented, knees spread, and pussy vulnerable, Eris stared down at his prize. "Fillindari, while you are still... mostly... sane... Will you marry me?" He pulled out a sparkling diamond ring, probably from one of their treasure hauls.

Her shocked expression was enough to let him know that she thought he was joking about that part of his promise, and she gaped wordlessly at him like a fish out of water. He reached down to slide his fingers through her soft curls and silky folds. His other hand moved up to her presented breast and cupped it, thumb running the ring over her nipple. "It would mean more to me if you said yes before you start screaming yes to everything I say."

"Eris...I don't have experience with... any of this. Love, lust, desire... But I know enough to know that sometimes they don't last, and asking for marriage after two days is just... borderline insanity!" Filli whispered, absolutely aghast by his proposal.

He grinned, undeterred by the answer that wasn't even a definitive 'no'.

"Filly, you have not gone this far with someone in 500 years. I think the waiting time is over. Besides, this is an engagement. We will wait until you are ready to seal the deal. Are you thinking you might find someone else in the next 500 years that would be a better fit?" He started stroking her slit. He laid the ring around her nipple then started to rub it, making it swell to the point where the ring might fit at this rate.

Her voice strained slightly as she answered with the obvious, "Noo... but I don't want to hurt you for any of the dozens of reasons this could end badly..."

"In five minutes, you will say yes. In ten you will scream it. After that you tend to get unintelligible. Say yes now, while I still know that you want to be with me, not the sex starved demoness inside you." He started rubbing faster above and below her waist.

Filli shuddered, and her clit grew hard under his fingers. Her eyes closed for a moment, before she surrendered the losing battle, and she gasped, "Yes," after all, he was right. It was only an engagement...

He took the ring off her nipple and reached down to slip it on her bound hand. "I am still going to torture you," he reassured her before his face dove into her spread pussy while his hands massaged, pinched, pulled and teased her breasts and nipples.

He reduced her to a happily, angrily, helplessly sobbing mess without a climax. Then, after an hour, he slid up her bound body, placed his cock along her sopping wet slit, starting to slowly stroke as if making love to her. His dick slid smoothly over her throbbing clit.

This time he didn't stop or slow as he looked into her eyes as he moved to finish her. Her beautiful sapphire eyes were glossy with pleasure, her lips parted as she panted, gazing up at him with nothing but mindless worship and need as her body shuddered in sweet, sweet release, those eyes rolling up before closing as she screamed her ecstasy.

While she remained bound and her breasts were so nicely presented, he slid his wet cock up her belly and into the sweet, heavenly valley of her breasts. He grabbed and squeezed them together while stroking himself between them. His pleasure followed hers soon after as he sprayed his seed across her face, her still parted lips allowing some into her mouth, which this time, she promptly swallowed, even licking her lips to clean them.

Eris untied her, gently helping Filli to her stretch out before drawing his fiancé into his embrace, holding her naked body to his, tenderly.

Filli was quivering against him, curling close as her breathing slowly regulated, her eyes still closed. "My little Scion," he murmured against her silky blonde hair after he renewed his ward, "Where shall we meet?"

"Mmmh?" she hummed in confusion, hoarsely asking, "What do you mean?" Her words were heavy, sleepy and utterly content.

"When we leave here tomorrow," he answered, clearly planning to spend another night with her, "I doubt I should accompany you to the city. There are other dungeons nearby. Easier if you just want to meet. The same or harder if you want to recruit."

She grimaced, "I don't like to travel in groups..." he was right, of course. She needed to return to town to inform the authorities on what she'd learned down here, but if he went with her, his mere presence would cast doubt on anything she said, "We can meet at the Yawning Giant cave?" nearly a day from the city.

He licked the hollow of her neck, murmuring, "What tier is it?" she could already feel him thickening against her mound. Maybe there was some succubus in his family tree, a part of her mused. He never tired and recharged so wonderfully fast.

Filli shivered, and the fingers on the hand that's closest to him uncurled to brush against his hardening flesh with a feather light touch. "Equal to this one."

"I will go and find a merchant caravan and get some proper bedding and a few other things. You have your own shopping list. And both of us should see what we can discover to resist overwhelming radiant damage."

She nodded, not dwelling on just how embarrassing it'll be for her to purchase the items on his list, instead starting to nuzzle into his neck and chest with little kisses along his collarbone.

"I believe you owe me a face ride while treating my cock like a festival licking treat..."

They had but a few hours until the boss respawned when they finally teleported back to the entrance. Spying a pair of waiting Paladins, up on the Rend, Eris stayed just inside of the dungeon. He kissed Filli tenderly, murmuring, "Your fans await. As does your betrothed. We shall plan for four days. I will wait as long as I need to."

"I will come as soon as possible," she vowed to him quietly. In preparation for their exit, the priestess had properly put on her robes, which she now straightened, and began to ascend.

Eris smacked her butt in farewell then faded into the shadows until she and the Inquisitors were gone from sight.

12