Hormone Therapy Ch. 04

Story Info
Would the drug make Tabea cheat?
3.1k words
4.71
9.9k
10

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my episode with Heather, life went back to normal. I jacked off to her thong a few times while watching the incredibly sexy video of our encounter. I ogled at the images of her youthful body - hotter than anything on porn site. Heather avoided me, clearly embarrassed by her own behavior. I guess she was trying to convince herself that it hadn't happened.

As for Susan and I, we continued to have amazing sex with a little help from tx34 in very low amounts. I realized it could be dissolved in creams and gels, so I mixed it with the lubricant we were already using during sex. Occasionally, Hannah or Tania would take care of some of my sexual needs and let me fill their wombs with my hot seeds, with no need to use the drug.

Tx34 was emulating and strongly enhancing the response of the female brain to ovulation. I felt that it wasn't really like taking advantage of women, rather it was unlocking their true desires. It was 'only' triggering (and strongly enhancing) a natural function of their bodies that evolution had created to make sure they engaged in sex on their fertile days. I prefer to see it as a kind of like a hormone therapy, just like hormonal contraception is tricking the female body to thinking it is already pregnant.

Life was wonderful with Susan and my other conquests, but I had another nagging question: would women in committed partnerships be inclined to cheat under the influence of tx34? Or would they merely lust after their significant others?

There has been anecdotal evidence to suggest that during ovulation, women tend to cheat more on their long-term partners. I had the chance to test that hypothesis -- purely for the sake of science, of course. Could I refrain from finding out? Of course, not - it had to be tested!

As I pondered the idea, my eyes fell on Tabea. She was a tall, stunning Scandinavian beauty, with blue eyes, long blonde hair, and an almost translucent fair skin tone. She stayed in a room across the hall from Susan, my girlfriend.

Sleeping with Tabea was something that every male would dream about after seeing her. Those impossibly long legs, that supermodel face, her slim and soft body... lean and smooth. She appeared to have a thin layer of soft flesh all wrapped around her body, no hard features anywhere. It was quite obvious that underneath her thick sweater she was hiding two large melons.

Everyone knew, however, that these dreams were just dreams, for she was engaged to a handsome, tall bloke: Peter. She never even flirted with anyone and had a 'do not approach me' aura about her.

In other words, she was the perfect subject. If she could be seduced to cheat, anyone could. The opportunity presented itself a few days later after a visit to Susan. I had said goodbye to Susan and was on my way home just in time to beat the evening curfew at the women's college when I saw Tabea's fiancé, Peter, coming out of her room.

It was obvious from their flushed cheeks they had just had sex. He was still tucking his shirt into his pants as he briskly walked away, apparently in a rush to beat the evening curfew.

What a wonderful chance to test my hypothesis about cheating: a firmly committed girl who had satisfied her cravings just a few minutes ago - there could hardly be a more challenging target.

Quickly, I put a little gel on my index finger and smeared it on Tabea's neck as I passed her.

"Excuse me, Tabea - you have something on your neck," I commented.

She was a bit out of it - presumably from the sex a few minutes earlier - so it took her a moment to realize who was talking to her.

"Oh," she replied, moving her hand to her neck. "Uh - what is this?"

I was now standing right next to her. Her fiancé went around the corner and disappeared from sight.

"Mhm, Tabea - it looks like cum to me," I said, grinning mischievously.

Her eyes went wide in shock, deeply mortified at the notion of having cum on display in the hallway. It was intriguing to watch how her expression would change over the next several seconds as tx34 kicked in: Her embarrassment faded.

"Lowering of inhibitions" - yes, this is something we have observed before. She took what was left on her finger and put it in her mouth. Seductively, she licked it clean - completely out of character for her.

"Uhh, now she has a large amount in her system," I reflected silently.

I met her eyes, grinned and asked: "Do you like the taste of cum, Tabea?"

Quite uncharacteristically, she looked back with a devilish smile and replied, "Mhm, my absolute favorite."

"How many brands of cum have you tried, Tabea?" I questioned as we continued our little game.

"Peter is my first and only boyfriend," she answered with a bit of sadness in her voice, "no desire to taste other men."

"Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, "You don't know what you're missing, Tabea!"

She pondered the idea of trying 'other brands of sperm' for a moment. Then she turned to me and replied, "Perhaps you are right, and I should try 'different brands' - but cheating on Peter is tricky. He never lets me get close to other men."

"Well, Tabea - he is gone now, and I am close to you!", I grinned.

"But you are with Susan! You would not cheat on her, would you?" Her pleading eyes betrayed her hope that the answer to the last question was negative, that I was actually planning to cheat on Susan.

Rather than answer, I pushed her back into the room and pinned her against the wall. The door shut behind us. She let out a small squeak as she felt the wall behind her.

"Tom, what are you doing? You are Susan's boyfriend! I'm engaged..."

I didn't let her finish her sentence and brought my lips to hers, planting a hard kiss on her mouth to muffle her words. She fought a little, probably mostly for show, but the tx34 effect became stronger by the second. Before long, we were locked in a frenzied French kiss. My hands groped her big tits and squeezed her butt.

I hadn't forgotten to place my phone on a board out of her line of sight, recording our encounter -- purely for scientific documentation, of course!

She wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me closer. After some time, her hips grinded against me, and she raised one leg to wrap it around me, drawing me in and her pussy outwards. Her pussy rubbed strongly against my crotch. Our tongues probed each other like nothing else in the world mattered.

Her pussy was grinding faster and faster against me, her breathing becoming shallower and shallower, until she stopped suddenly and began to shudder uncontrollably from an epic orgasm. I released her and propped her against the wall.

"Whoa," she commented, "That was definitely the most powerful orgasm of my life - and we haven't even undressed! How is that possible?"

She shook her head. "What am I doing? I am an engaged woman; I should not be having this kind of pleasure with another man!"

But her actions defied her words, she tugged at my shirt - and quickly had it over my head. She then unbuckled my belt and yanked my jeans down. My cock was already aroused. She grabbed it and fell to her knees. After checking it carefully, she inserted it into her mouth. The sensation was amazing. She sucked on it, gently at first, but eventually with increasing vigor. I confess it was so erotic that I realized I could not hold out for long.

I pulled up her sweater. She lifted her arms and let me pull it over her head. It turned out that she hadn't bothered to put anything on underneath! Her gorgeous breasts were revealed - as big as cantaloupes. They were soft and smooth, like everything else about her. Her knockers were not as firm as Heather's, the petite Brazilian teen goddess from across the hall who I had deflowered a few weeks earlier, but they were just as big and impossibly soft!

She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked on it like nothing else mattered. My dick touched the back of her throat. Right when I was thinking how wonderful it felt, she pressed harder - and my penis went down her throat! I had never experienced this before, except for a few seconds with Tania, and clearly not expected this from innocent Tabea!

I only knew deep throating from porn movies and never expected that an ordinary and innocent girl like Tabea was capable of it! It only took a few seconds before I felt my release approaching. I looked down at her and met her eyes. I gave a small nod, and she acknowledged me with a twinkle in her eyes - then I shut my eyes and let my release arrive. My penis spurted cum after cum, six big loads, the first three right down her throat, two into her mouth and the last on her lips.

When I was finished, I fell back and collapsed on her bed. I watched cum ooze out of her mouth. She looked very pleased. She removed her clothes and the rest of mine, then snuggled up next to me and kissed me once more. Her mouth tasted of my cum.

"That was nice, wasn't it?" she asked, "Peter never comes in my mouth! He doesn't approve of oral sex in general. I have always fancied trying it!"

"Really?" I asked, "How can he possibly resist ejaculating when you deep throat him?"

She purred in a husky voice, "I've never done this before, Tim. I don't know what came over me. Somehow my gag reflex was gone. I felt this strong urge to take you all inside me. By the way, your cock is a lot bigger than Peter's - much longer and wider. I never thought I would get it inside!"

I made a mental note to check for a possible influence of tx34 on the gag reflex. I would test this with Susan, who had never tried deep throat before. Her comment about the size of my dick was nice to hear, even though I knew I wasn't as well-endowed as some of those blokes in porn.

"I'm not complaining, my dear - that was incredibly sexy. Now let me give you something in return," I offered.

I flipped her onto her back and moved between her legs. I brought my head to her tits and sucked on her nipples. She started to moan out loud. Her hips rocked up and down. I held myself back from her pussy at first. Only when her moaning became desperate did I move my head down - while continuing to massage her huge soft jugs with my hands.

I licked her clit and she practically exploded. I needed to be careful that it didn't hit my mouth. I continued to suck on her clit harder, synchronizing my head with her hip motion - never letting go of her clit. It took not even a minute, and she was screaming from another strong orgasm. When it subsided, I breathed on her clit, and she began to shake uncontrollably again.

I moved my head up to her tits and sucked on them for a while. I inserted a finger into her hot pussy. It was dripping wet. I recalled that she had had sex with Peter a few minutes before. However, there was no sticky stuff, so they probably used condoms. A glance at the wastebasket confirmed my suspicion - there were paper towels with something inside that looked suspiciously like a condom. I was not going to follow that example.

My fingers explored her vagina and seemingly found the spot because she froze suddenly and yet another orgasm hit her. She screamed out again, her legs quivering as if they had a life of their own.

"Wow, I guess all her neighbors are going to know she cheated on Peter tonight," I chuckled to myself. Even the banging noises from next door stopped for a moment as Tabea cried out her pleasure to the world.

Her mind was absolutely blank after the orgasmic ecstasy. I turned her over so that she was lying on her face and grabbed a big pillow to put it under her belly to lift her ass high into the air. Next, I spread her legs as wide as they would go and knelt behind her.

I admired her perfect pussy and her incredibly sexy ass. She had the tiniest pussy lips I had seen. Basically, it was one smooth area with an opening. Her butt cheeks were round and small, neither hard as Susan's athletic booty, nor as firm as Heather's teen butt, but very - very soft and bubbly, protruding far from her body, giving it that sexy curvy look. Her legs were so thin that the gap between her thighs was more than a hand's width, especially now that I was spreading them.

I couldn't resist for long and guided my penis to her opening. Even though my ejaculation inside her throat had been minutes ago, I was rock hard and pushed forward. I entered easily and felt her wonderfully wet, warm, and soft vulva.

I thrust in and out, her hips adapting to my rhythm quickly. We were hammering hard, rocking the bed, making it bang loudly and rhythmically against the wall. This time, we both lasted quite a while. I was dripping with sweat, but I enjoyed the feeling so much that I didn't care. She had raised her upper body to her elbows, allowing her boobs to jiggle. The view of her soft jugs dangling and bouncing back and forth was incredibly hot. Her moaning grew louder and louder.

She cried out "yes, yes, yes" and "oh, oh, ooooohhh" - and then erupted in another mind-blowing orgasm.

She collapsed and I made her lie on her side and spooned her from behind. I put my hands on her breasts and massaged them, kissing her neck. My still hard penis pressed against her ass. Then I moved one of her legs up and one of my legs between her legs, aligned my penis with her pussy and pushed in. This scissor configuration allowed my hand to rub her clit nicely.

I began to rub it harder and harder as I moved my penis in and out. Her bubbly ass cheeks felt so soft and nice! Of course, she didn't last long - and exploded in another screaming orgasm. Next, I went into the kneeling scissor position, lifting one leg high into the air. I loved this position, which some folks call the scissor flagpole, splitting bamboo, leg glider, or harp. It gave me a lot of leverage to push in hard and bring her to another yelling orgasm while the bed bounced against the wall.

I am sure the neighbors must be wondering just how many times she could possibly come with this mysterious guest that was obviously not her fiancé. The fucking noises from the adjacent bedroom had long since ceased. I swear I could even make out the cheering whenever Tabea erupted.

After she came down, I decided to end it the old-fashioned way: on top of her in missionary position. I moved her flagpole leg to the side and managed to remain in her pussy while it twisted around my own leg. When we ended with me on top of her again, I pushed deep into her hot tunnel. I lay on top of her, resting my chest on her big soft melons. I used all my weight to squeeze those soft jugs; a lot of weight even for a big girl like her - but I wasn't bothered about that now. Focusing on myself, I placed both hands on her bottom, resting my upper body fully on her large tits.

Her ass cheeks felt incredibly soft in my hand. I was able to control our rhythm by pushing her ass against my penis. She was just like a sex doll by now, limp, and willing to let me take full advantage of her soft body. Her brain must have been switched off; her body just acted on instinct.

My pace picked up more and more. By now she was in a constant orgasm, screaming and moaning, "yesssss" and "ohhhhh," at the top of her lungs. I hit her relentlessly, bumping the bed against the wall. Finally, I had this fantastic feeling of impending release. Shortly thereafter, the point of no return had passed - but I managed to delay its onset for a few tens of seconds. The tension kept increasing - until I erupted with a deep roar and my cock shot a fresh load of my semen into her unprotected womb.

I was surprised how much I had in me so soon after the massive ejaculation in her throat. My penis spasmed for a long time, spurting load after load of sticky white cum into her. She had passed out - her body limp, her eyes closed. When I recovered my senses, I got up. Somehow the pillow had ended up under her ass, so her pussy was facing up.

"My seeds will certainly get deep inside her," I thought.

If she was fertile today, there was little doubt that millions of sperm would soon be dancing around her egg. Little did I know at the time that tx34 not only mimicked the effects of ovulation, but also caused ovulation - on both ovaries - virtually guaranteeing fertilization, often with twins.

After taking a few snaps of her nude body, paying special attention to her dripping cunt, I put sheets over her exposed and sweaty body, dressed and left her room. I took her lingerie as a trophy and patted myself on the back for having had the foresight to record the action on my cell phone. The phone had a clear view of the room from the small board near her door, allowing me to revisit this sexy encounter on a lazy night in front of my computer.

The hallway outside was deserted - college visiting hours were long over; everyone was supposed to be in bed by now. I knew I would be in big trouble at the reception desk. No men were allowed in the building after curfew.

Whatever excuse I could come up with, I was terrified that they would call my girlfriend Susan to validate my tale. How would I explain to Susan what I had been up to for the past couple hours? No doubt she would ask some tough questions.

However, these worries would soon disappear.


Your feedback is greatly appreciated.