Horny Dungeon Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're saying this is magic??"

"Maybe."

"Well it feels far too real to be a dream."

She shrugs, "I guess you'll just have to settle for 'I dunno'."

"Ok well I guess it doesn't matter exactly what it is. What do we do now?"

"We could uhh... play the game?" she snarks at me.

"Meaning what exactly?"

"I dunno, fight me? Seduce me? Or we just skip straight to the good part if you want. Tell me you don't wanna get shoved into the dirt and railed by this creature!" she puffs up and flexes dramatically.

"No no, you wanted to play the game before we fuck, we're gonna play," I draw my sword and point it at Jess the Orc.

"That's the spirit!" she rolls her shoulder while hefting the head of the axe forward and then holds it out in a fighting stance, "You're so cute when you try to act tough."

"I am not *acting* tough!" I step forward and at the exact instant I make the decision to attack her, it feels like the world slows down around me and there's the sound of plastic clattering on wood, and then in my mind's eye I see pair of six-sided die land and total 9.

Time speeds up again and I lunge forward at Jess unleashing a flurry of thrusts and slashes. My body feels like it's just moving on it's own, because I sure as shit don't know how to fight like this! She parries and dodges successfully, but as I drive her back her foot catches on a root and she stumbles and lands on her ass, losing her grip on and throwing away her axe in the process.

"Shit!"

I move in and stand over her, my sword pointed at her chin. I give her a little smirk.

"Well, what now? You give up?"

"Nope!"

The clatter of dice rolling happens again, then Jess whips her legs toward my feet sending me reeling and I come crashing down. I'm so disoriented I barely even process what happens from there but suddenly Jess is on top of me. I try to scramble away but she plants her powerful hands down on both my wrists, pinning them to the ground.

I attempt to kick my way free but she responds by dropping her knees down on my shins. Wriggling and flexing every muscle in my body in a bid to get out proves useless, she's simply too strong. We both lie there, panting, sweating, then stare at each other.

"Hahh... huff... what the fuck happened...?"

"I think I made a grapple attack, and I rolled quite well it seems."

"Ok, so what now? I... I can't move at all."

"That's right. You can't. What do you think should I do with you?"

"Uhm... I dunno, isn't this where you'd like... seduce me or something?"

"Yeah? Are you feeling seducable right now?"

"M- maybe."

Smirking, she descends on me and begins kissing my face aggressively. My body goes limp and I can't help but moan a little into her mouth. Her weight comes off my calves as she instead straddles one of my legs, followed by her knee coming in and nudging my pussy. I moan louder this time as my body tenses up and I squirm reflexively.

She pulls both my wrists above my head and holds them there in one hand. She breaks the kiss and a thick strand of saliva trails between our mouths. She examines my expression as her free arm tugs down my cuirass exposing my breasts, then she grabs a handful and kneads it roughly for a bit before pinching my nipple and rolling it between her fingertips. I gasp and sigh.

I get to see the smug look of satisfaction on her face for a few seconds before she brings it down to envelop my other breast in her mouth. I let out a tiny shriek as her prominent lower cuspids sink into my flesh before she begins nibbling and sucking me.

"Ahn~! P- please..."

"Mmhf? Please what?"

"Please... ahh! Enough teasing... I... I want you."

She grins sadistically, "What do you want from me?" she grinds her knee harder into my cunt.

"Nghh!! I... I want you inside me. I want you to f- fuck me.."

"Mmm... fair enough, I think you've earned it at this rate. How would you like it?"

"I don't care! Like this, just spread my legs right now and fuck me!!"

"Hehe, good girl," she brings her face back in to seal my mouth with a deep kiss. Her body shifts and her hand reaches down below my belt and yanks off my panties. She then positions herself between my legs while lifting up my thighs, then undoes the strings holding her loincloth up and her massive cock flops down. My eyes narrow at the size of that thing and I swallow.

"Is... is that even going to fit?"

"Yea this'll be fine, we'll go nice and slow. I'm not that much smaller IRL."

"I can't tell if you're just saying that to comfort me or bragging."

"Can't it be both?"

I let out a soft groan and stare at her, half-annoyed.

"You want me to fuck you or not?"

"Are you gonna make me say it again?"

She gives me a smug look and nods.

"F- fine. I... w-want you to fuck me with your big orc cock!"

With that she shifts herself back while lifting up my legs more, lining up her tip. I only now realize how wet and swollen I am down there. She parts my folds with a few shallow thrusts, sliding up and brushing my clit. I let out a desperate moan, as if she can't tell how badly I want her inside me already. Then, finally, she starts easing her way in. I tense up and hold my breath.

"Relax babe, breathe."

I do my best to follow her instructions, but I feel like I'm being split in half right now. It's not exactly painful, it's just... a lot.

"Nnh... you're doing great."

She stops for a moment, then eases back, then slowly back in again, much smoother this time, she presses forward. She's filling me so much.

"There we go, all the way in."

"Wh- really? That's it?"

"Whaddaya mean 'that's it?!'"

"I- I just mean like, I dunno, I thought it would be harder than that."

"Babe..." she gives me a look of puzzlement then gestures down with her head, pointing with her eyes. That feeling of fullness recedes and she pulls all the way out, her massive tool slick with my juices, then she flops it back up on my belly to show me once more.

"That... was all just inside me huh..."

"Yep, and it's going back in!" rolling her hips back once more she lines herself up and in one smooth continuous motion pushes it all the way in to the hilt.

I gasp then cry out, "G-goodddd, fffuuuuckkk!"

She pauses to give me another smug looking grin, then shifts her weight forward and presses her body into mine, smothering me. Her lips seek out mine once more and she kisses me hungrily as she slowly pulls out again, then slides back in. I let out a high-pitched moan into her mouth which she swallows, smiling, as she starts building up her pace. I feel so pent up it really doesn't take long getting fucked like this before I feel things building to a head.

"I'm... hahhn~... getting close Jess..."

"Mmmnf! M- me too. Should I... finish inside?"

"I uhhhnn~... I don't see why not, none of this is real right?"

"Al- alright!"

The thought of her filling me with her hot cum right now makes my brain go white. I reflexively wrap my arms and legs around her back and latch onto her tight. My head cranes around the side of her neck and I kiss and suck and bite. That seems to send her into a kind of frenzy and she starts pounding me like crazy until finally the thrusting stops and she buries herself deep and hard into me seconds before I feel the hot explosion of fluids deep inside.

My muscles tense and convulse uncontrollably as I cum hard. We lie there in orgasmic embrace, shivering and shuddering as more of her pours into me. Eventually I go limp and my limbs splay out on the ground. Jess pulls out and rolls off to the side with a thud on the grass. I can feel her leaking out of me, drooling down my ass cheeks. I reach for her hand and hold it gently. We lie there together staring up at the sky, wherever it is we are, my body still trembling every so often.

After a prolonged period of silence I break it to say, "That was really fucking good. I didn't know how much I needed that. Thank you."

"Aww, thank you too. It was uhh... interesting, doing it like that. I could definitely see this being a regular thing, if you wanted."

"Mmm... absolutely. You could rail me as all kinds of different people, or monsters or whatever."

"Hehe..."

It feels strange, that despite having had sex with her numerous times before, I don't know if I've ever felt this close to her, this happy. Is that weird? Bad? Ironic, that, in wherever we are right now, this unreal space, that I feel like this? My thoughts suddenly start to wander back to reality.

"So uhh... how do we get out of here?"

"What's the matter? You don't wanna stay here in the woods and get pounded by a hot orc babe forever?"

"It's... tempting, but I think I would like to go back to the real world now."

"Uhmm... there was some sort of escape phrase that you speak to end it. I think it was 'Escape This Horny Dungeon,'" and just as she finishes speaking that phrase her body vanishes.

There was no sound or light or any kind of ceremonious effect. Her body just instantly, silently disappeared. I sit up and look at the spot where she was lying seconds ago. The grass is flattened in the shape of her body. I touch the ground and it's still warm. So strange... I guess I'd better leave too.

I repeat the same phrase and immediately there's a that tingle down my spine followed by goosebumps again and my vision goes white for a moment and then-

***

I open my eyes and I'm once again holding hands with and looking at the real Jess in my darkened apartment. Flames flicker amidst misshapen wax stumps on the floor. At first I feel... nothing. My body feels exactly as it did before we went to the other place. My body's not sore or tired from fighting and fucking. But then I feel that swollen heat in my crotch. What's going *on* down there?

Jess gets up, "Hey uhm, I'm just gonna use the washroom real quick."

"Y- yeah! Of course."

I put my hand down to feel between my legs and even through my leggings I can tell it's a complete fucking swamp. Even if the bodily sensations didn't transfer, I was just sitting here being intensely horny while I got fucked in brain space. I guess it stands to reason that I was just creaming myself the entire time in the real world. So it's like a dream, or something? Jess must have made an even bigger mess of herself.

I get up and go to my room to grab a change of underwear for both me and her then knock on the door to the bathroom.

"Yea I'm almost done sorry!"

"Don't worry about it. You want a change of underwear?"

"Ah... um... yes. I guess you got the same situation going on?" she opens the door and I hand them to her. Seems like she's done cleaning up because she just steps right into the briefs and pulls them up. She dangles the used pair from her finger.

"You can toss those in with my dirty laundry and I'll give em back next week. I think I'm just gonna take a quick shower to hose off, but if you gotta get going I understand. Don't worry about the mess on the floor I'll take care of it."

"What? No! Fuck you, I told you I'd clean it and I will. I'll have it done before you get out!"

"Ok, um, thanks! I appreciate it."

I pull off my hoodie and leggings and step into the tub and turn on the shower. Despite the fact my body is entirely untouched apart from the leaky mess between my legs, it does still hit like a good post-sex shower.

I just barely hear her shouting from the kitchen, "Hey I'm grabbing another beer, you want the last one?"

A shower beer sounds nice right about now, "Yea sure!" A moment later a hand pokes above the shower curtain and hands me a bottle, "Thanks!" I take a sip.

I'm basically already cleaned off now, but I stand there for several minutes just letting the hot water cascade over me. I'm still unpacking that whole experience. What's really got me thinking is the other possibilities. Hot orc babes are one thing, but we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of how amazing this could be. I'm gonna get all juiced up again just thinking about it. I take another slug of my beer then turn off the faucet.

Stepping out I grab a towel to dry myself then put on the clean underwear and nothing else before walking out into the living room. Good to her word, the floor's already all cleaned up and she's slouched on the couch with her legs spread wide, sipping from her bottle. She perks up as I walk up and sit down next to her. Immediately I lean up against her and put my hand on her chest.

"I almost forgot how good you look naked IRL," she says.

I paw at her embarrassed then give her a peck on the cheek before resting my head on her shoulder, "Is it alright if I cuddle you like this?"

"Yea of course, we used to do this more often, why would I mind?"

"I dunno, I think because it's been a while I just start questioning."

"I get you."

"After tonight though... I dunno, I feel closer to you. Is that weird? That... wasn't really us in there, wherever that was. I still don't even know what that was but it was so real."

"I know how you feel," she stretches her arm past then wraps it around my shoulder, "I had a lot of fun, we'll do this again soon."

"The sooner the better. I... I can barely think of anything else right now. It's gonna be extra hard at work tomorrow knowing I'm there and not doing more of this."

"Oh babe... look, I don't have any major plans this weekend. I can come back tomorrow night and we can spend most of it together."

"Really? That would be awesome!" I stretch up and kiss her on the cheek. "Hey um... I know we both gotta get up early tomorrow, but uhh... can we just stay like this for a few more minutes?"

"Of course," she runs her fingers through my hair and I let out a soft groan.

We don't exchange any other words. I start to nod off, and not long after she gets up, gathers her things and brings me a blanket on the couch. The only other thing I remember before she leaves is receiving a kiss on the forehead, then I fell asleep on the couch for the rest of the night.

12