Horny Greek Gods Pt. 03

Story Info
Poseidon takes advantage of Demeter on the beach.
2k words
4.43
13.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each story in this series is a retelling of an erotic Greek story, or an erotic interpretation of some aspect of Greek mythology. Stories can be read in any order, as a series or as stand-alones. Kinks include BDSM, non-con/dub-con, mind control, masturbation, group sex and taboo (bestiality), and each story is in the appropriate category. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: this story is non-consensual and also (while there is no real bestiality involved) includes bestiality-adjacent themes (given the characters can shapeshift). If you're not a fan of that, try some of my other works, in this series or otherwise, instead!

***

I should have ran the moment I saw him.

I'd needed a break from the Earth, from Mother Gaia calling me to avenge her all of the time, from tending to crops and granting bountiful harvests to farmers. I wanted something new. Zeus took advantage of me just last year -- I was staying out of Olympus for a while. And Hades has my daughter, I don't want to see him. That left the beach. Just a walk, to take my mind off of things.

Poseidon was supposed to be busy. I was only going to be here for a short while. I thought I would have been safe.

"Demeter, you look stunning today!" He greeted me, evanescencing from a sea breeze into a handsome man with cold eyes and jet black hair only half as black as his cruel heart.

"Poseidon, I was just out for a walk. I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll be taking my leave now."

I curtsied and began to turn.

"Oh, come now, don't upset me like that. Why don't you just stay here and have a chat with me? We haven't spoken in ages!"

Like a fool, I didn't want to upset him. We made small talk for a while, each passing second raising more and more goosebumps on my skin, shivering from fear and the cool winds.

"I really must be going now, I have offerings to collect."

I began to walk away... and Poseidon began to follow.

"Demeter, just stay a little longer, I want to talk to you!"

As he sped up, so did I, until I was sprinting away from the lecherous god of the sea, telling myself that, 'No, I will not be taken advantage of today, not by him, I won't, I won't, I won't!'

Inspiration struck -- a herd of beautiful horses; chestnut, black, grey. If I couldn't outrun him in my human form, or even shapeshift to be faster (after all, Poseidon could shapeshift too), I could perhaps hide amongst the horses, so he wouldn't know which was just a mare and which was me!

It was just a matter of thinking it, and the deed was done. I cantered as quickly as I could to the herd. Unsurprisingly, Poseidon had shapeshifted too, taking the form of a white stallion bearing down on me with breathtaking speed.

"You'll never take me!" I screeched, joining the horses in their tight-knit group, slowing once inside and mingling to hide myself.

It didn't take long for the realisation to hit me. I guess I had been so panicked, it had completely slipped my mind.

'Demeter, you idiot. Poseidon is also the god of horses.'

And oh, did he take full advantage of that fact.

All of a sudden every horse turned to face the white stallion that is Poseidon. I turned your head, but too late -- he already knew I wasn't able to hear the telepathic command he sent out to his creation.

I was doomed.

I tried to run, to shapeshift into something else, an ant or a mouse even, but the mares who were peacefully surrounding me just a few seconds ago were now hemming me in, chomping at my mane threateningly, and I realised it was too dangerous. Either Poseidon would have me his way, or he would let these horses injure me first. Sullenly, I relented and stood deathly still as horses parted for him to pass through.

"Well, my dear, that wasn't very polite of you, now was it? We both want to enjoy ourselves here, don't we?" He nuzzled his nose against mine and my heart thrummed with terror. "And we certainly don't want anyone to get hurt."

"I know what you want, you can stop pretending. P-please, at least let us both be human when you take me. At least give me that freedom."

A ginormous wave crashed, drenching everyone from mane to hoof in salty water. When I opened my eyes, Poseidon stood naked before me, his equine nose having melted almost seamlessly into a wide, terrifying grin.

"With pleasure."

Still violently shivering, the water not having made it any better, I turned back into my human form too, naked as the god before me, and he took my hands and, surprisingly gently, lay me down on my back, the horses standing over us menacingly. Between them, his vice-like grip, and his obvious home field advantage, I knew I didn't stand a chance at fighting back.

The gods always get what they want.

"I'm going to make you enjoy this, Demeter, so you won't be able to go crying to anyone that I forced you. Little sluts like you are just begging to be used, you know." My nipples pebbled from the cold air, and, looking amused, he twisted one between thumb and forefinger. I squealed in protest and he laughed coldly, drawing a hot, wet tongue over the other. But he didn't seem to be the patient type today. No, my breasts weren't going to be what suffered under Poseidon's cruelty.

The god of the sea continued to degrade me as he spread my legs for him, and I lay deathly still, too terrified not to comply. "I'm willing to bet this clit has been begging for attention from anyone who'll give it out. So dirty, so eager." He rubbed it from side to side slowly and my muscles began to relax as, true to his word, he spent minute after minute increasing my pleasure tenfold.

"Oh, you like that, don't you? You want me to keep playing with your clit?"

I stayed silent.

His fingers moved downwards and began to toy at my still-fairly-dry entrance, and I quickly put 2 and 2 together. This could be pleasurable for me, or it could be painful. If I didn't want it to be the latter, I was going to have to follow along.

"Please, my lord, please keep playing with my clit, it's begging for your attention. I want you to play with me. My lord, I NEED it."

He moaned in obvious enjoyment of my words, either the sentiment itself or the fact that he forced me to say it. And thank Gaia, his fingers moved back upwards and continued to stroke my clit, getting me more and more excited by the minute until I was gasping lewdly at his casual manipulation of my body.

"You've been such a little cocktease from day one of ruling on Olympus, you know," he crooned, drawing my blonde hair, plastered to my forehead, back from my face and tucking it behind my ear. "Dressing so scandalously, refusing my offers of marriage, choosing to court mortal men instead... You're a disgrace to the rest of us civilised Olympians."

"Which is why," he continued breathily, hands travelling down to my knees, "I'm going to make sure you know just how cruel you've been to my poor cock. Because this cock is going to be very cruel to poor you." Before I could respond, he hoisted my legs up and above my shoulders, holding my ankles down on either side of my head in a mating press position, leaving me totally open for him.

With one violent movement, he thrust inside me, and I screamed in pain.

Not because I was a virgin. Not because I wasn't well-lubricated.

No.

When Poseidon changed back into his human form, not all of him changed. The part I wanted to ignore, couldn't bear to look at. He kept the piece of anatomy most people find most fascinating, most horrifying, most revolting of a horse.

And it was deep inside me, stretching my poor pussy to the brink.

"Poseidon, please, I-I'm sorry!" I cried as he slowly moved out, dreading the thrust back in. "I'll-- OW! I, I, I--"

"I, I, I," he mocked, growing more confident as he slowly maneuvered in and out of my sore cunt. "It's almost like you've never taken a nice fat horse cock before! Well don't worry, babe, I'll be sure to give you a good pounding, to catch you up on what you've been missing out on."

True to his word, he began to piston savagely in and out of me, and it was all I could do not to scream at the top of my lungs and pass out from each thrust. I could feel my walls rubbing painfully against his member, and with my ankles held above my body I couldn't even squeeze my legs shut to slow him down a little.

"Poseidon, please, you're hurting me! A-at least slow do--OW, ah, --own!"

He showed no sign of having heard what I said, fucking me at a consistent and ruthless pace, holding me open for him as he violated me over and over again.

What was simultaneously my saving grace and my downfall was when he shifted his weight slightly...

...and suddenly every thrust grazed my engorged clit, sending jolts of pleasure through my body and lubricating my cunt more and more until the fucking was not only bearable, but--

"Oh, FUCK, Poseidon you feel so GOOD, oooohhhh, oh, oh, oh, fill me UUUUPPPPP -- OHHHHH!"

I orgasmed in a rush but it felt like an afterthought -- because all my attacker did was increase his speed, and the torture quickly replaced the pleasure. Both my pussy and my clit now sore, the stimulation was unbearable, and I struggled to maintain consciousness; it was all just so overwhelming.

Poseidon's sweat dripping from his forehead into my hair, my legs held wide open for him, the horses still milling around with hooves very close to my head in case I tried anything, my clit bruising more and more with each successive stroke. I was too far gone to even feel angry anymore, it was all just a conglomeration of fear and lust and exhaustion and pain and pleasure.

"You deserve this, little bitch, you hear me? Your tight little hole has been BEGGING for me to use it. I'm just doing you a favour by plugging you up. You should really be thanking me. Thank me, Demeter, thank me for filling your useless little whore hole."

"Th-tha--" My eyes filled with tears, but I could tell he was close. If I riled him up with my words, I could get this over and done with sooner.

I failed to take into account how lustful this would also make me.

"Thank you sir for filling up a useless whore like me, it feels so good! Ohhhh, thank you for fucking me, I love being a good little bitch for you, I -- ohhh, fuck, Poseidon I'm gonna cum agaaaaiiinnnnn -- OOOOHHHHHHHH!"

My orgasm, unlike the last one, shook my whole body, and I involuntarily threw my head back. My eyes rolled backwards into my head, my toes curled, my mouth opened wantonly wide. Apparently that was also the last straw for him.

"Take this, you fucking bitch!"

With just a few more thrusts, Poseidon climaxed as well, holding me open for him as he spilled his seed inside me. He pulled out unceremoniously, patted me on the head and told me I did a good job, then dissolved into hundreds of grains of sand, his immortal essence presumably returning to his underwater palace to rest.

The horses dispersed and I sat up, deciding to take my chances and rinse myself off in the water. Thankfully (or perhaps not so much, given how much I started to enjoy it), this seemed to be the end of my ordeal.

Briefly I considered reporting the behaviour to Zeus. After all, he did rule Olympus, and there WERE rules about this sort of thing. But I doubted anything would happen. Zeus was just as bad.

In fact, Zeus was infamous for taking as many women as he could get his dick into on any given day. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he was fucking some poor mortal girl right now...