Horny Greek Gods Pt. 02

Story Info
Athena visits the temple to punish Medusa.
1.8k words
3.83
6.3k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each story in this series is a retelling of an erotic Greek story, or an erotic interpretation of some aspect of Greek mythology. Stories can be read in any order, as a series or as stand-alones. Kinks include BDSM, non-con/dub-con, mind control, masturbation, group sex and taboo (bestiality), and each story is in the appropriate category. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: this story has victim-blaming and BDSM aspects, and makes mention of the previous story which was a non-consensual story. If you're not a fan of that, try some of my other works, in this series or otherwise, instead!

I lay in a crumpled heap on the floor, semen drying on my chest and seeping out of my pussy. I struggled to wrap the events of just a few minutes ago around my head -- Poseidon broke into Athena's temple where I work as a priestess, threatened and raped me, and then left without caring if Athena killed me as punishment. My clit still throbbed from the orgasm he gave me, and my vagina felt raw and painful from his rough theft of my virginity. But nothing felt as painful as the butterflies rioting in my stomach, fearful of a vengeful goddess.

On the bright side, it appears I wasn't kept waiting in suspense too long.

"Medusa."

A smooth female voice I'd only heard once in a dream, compelling me to serve her as priestess. Cold, stern, bossy. Unforgiving.

"What... is the meaning of this... filth... in my temple?"

She didn't raise her voice, didn't need to. I practically felt cold daggers pierce my heart, each word a stabbing pain, worse than the sex Poseidon had taken from me.

"M-my glorious lady Athena, it-it wasn't my choice! He raped me! It was Poseidon, h-he... he..."

Even just taking a step towards me was enough to silence me. She stepped into the moonlight, cold eyes glaring, armour gleaming, hands clenched in furious fists at her sides. I gulped.

"I am," she said, voice echoing through the stone temple, "the goddess of wisdom. Do you seriously think I cannot notice the glaringly obvious signs of the female orgasm?"

"Flushed cheeks," she continued, circling me as I lay in a heap on the floor, "engorged clitoris, weak knees... it's a wonder you didn't whore yourself out sooner!"

Faster than I could even register her movement, she slapped me, a single and precise blow which stung like fire.

"M-my lady, please, I didn't want to!"

"You're still intent on denying this sacrilege of my temple? That you broke your sacred oath to remain a virgin as long as you served as my priestess? Medusa, come here."

She sat on a nearby bench and clicked her tongue expectantly. Giving up on covering myself with the tattered remains of my robe, I rose completely naked before my goddess, walking over to her with my head bowed.

"O-oh!"

"Medusa, I am in a very bad mood due to a certain prank from Hermes, so rather than killing you straight away, I am going to punish you for this transgression." My shoulders started to shake with quiet sobs as I remained where Athena had thrown me -- over her lap, my bare ass vulnerable and exposed. "And you are going to count to fifty for me."

I'd thought her words alone were punishment enough for the mental pain they caused me, but that was nothing in comparison to the blow my goddess dealt me in that moment. A sharp crack responded throughout the temple and I cried out at the pain. It was all I could to do whimper, "One."

The second through to the thirteenth weren't too bad -- she was so angry, her slaps came quickly and predictably, and the pain all blended together once I could grit my teeth and prepare for the stroke.

The real suffering started when she paused just before the fourteenth to admire her handiwork. I grimaced as she lightly ran her fingers against my raw ass, delighted to inform me that it was the most interesting shade of red she'd ever seen.

"M-my lady, please, I am innocent; spare me! AGHH! F-FOURTEEN! MISTRESS, PLE-- AH! FIFTEEN!"

She took her time with these, pausing to rub my flesh between each strike, ensuring I felt every iota of pain possible, every inch of my ass screaming from the goddess' powerful hand.

SLAP!

"Sixteen!"

Rub.

SLAP!

"Seventeen!"

By the thirtieth, I felt like I was on fire, barely able to conjure any thoughts except for the desire to be put out of my misery. All that kept me on her lap was her other hand wrapped around my waist; oddly comforting, despite my circumstances. My goddess still held me.

Perhaps getting impatient, Athena began delivering spanks rapid-fire, barely giving me time to breathe between each before calling out the number of my own punishment.

"FORTY-SEVEN!"

I'd memorised the shape of her beautiful hand by then, the curves of her palms and the callouses on her fingers.

"FORTY-EIGHT!"

It felt like she'd cut down to the bone, and I wondered if I'd be able to walk afterwards. Not that there was much walking to do in Hades, I didn't think.

"FORTY-NINE!"

It came over me as some sort of paralysing calm. I was going to die soon.

"FIFTY!"

She released me and I crashed painfully to the floor in breathless, heaving sobs. I thought to turn onto my back so I could at least soothe the pain against the coldness of the floor but I couldn't seem to summon any strength to my arms, instead lying curled up on the floor, begging for mercy.

"Fuck, you're pathetic..." she whispered rising from the bench, and my eyes burned anew with tears.

"A-all I've ever wanted was-- was to serve you, m-mistress Athena."

"Well you've done a terrible job, little whore. The least you can do is clean my temple of your defilement before I reduce you to ashes."

"Y-yes, my lady."

Shakily, I rose to my feet and made my way to the wall where we kept the brooms.

"NO."

I froze and turned to her, no sign of humour or mischief on her face. This punishment was out of fury, and all the worse for it.

"You will use your tongue, as befits a slut. On your hands and knees, now, and begin over here."

She pointed to the bench where she had brutally spanked my ass. Semen had dripped out of me all along the floor, and I crawled obediently, wincing with every movement. I paused just before the small puddle, looking back at my goddess expectantly.

She just narrowed her eyes at me.

It was colder now, salty and bitter, a slimy texture that made me want to throw up, not to mention the disgusting stone floor beneath it.

But I'd dedicated my life to serving the goddess, and even if she was going to kill me in the end anyway, that was what I was going to do.

Lick by slow lick, I swallowed every drop of semen on that temple floor, and was about to accept my fate when, hearing a man's laughter, we both spun to face the door.

"Having fun there, sweetheart?" He eyed my naked body up and down, then turned to Athena. "How does it feel, to be so ruthless to a woman who did nothing to deserve this fate?"

"Poseidon, how DARE you mock me in this manner!"

He lifted his hands to his mouth, pretending to be shocked.

"Why, Athena, I would never! I just came along to see if she was still alive. I suppose she's getting a light punishment because I raped her, yes?"

The ichor drained out of Athena's face, leaving her pale and drawn, and for once at a loss for words. "Y-you... what?"

"You didn't believe her, did you? My, my, my, I should start bestowing orgasms upon all of my conquests if that's all it takes for me to get away with it. Perhaps I shall try..."

He raises his hand to his chin, pretending to be deep in thought.

"Demeter's been lulled into a false sense of security -- Zeus hasn't raped her since, well, the last time he raped her!" He seems to listen to something, then perks up.

"My, my, she's on a beach as well! How perfect."

He vanished, leaving nothing but a sea breeze drifting through the silent temple.

Athena's gaze turned to me, sobbing and in a crumpled heap on the floor. Her eyes filled with tears and she knelt beside me.

"Oh, my darling Medusa. You really have been serving me faithfully this whole time. I'm so sorry. I -- I need to make amends."

She drew a vial of nectar from her tunic pocket and handed it to me. I knelt (sitting was outside of the question at that moment) and drank, and instantly felt the throbbing pain ease. Not completely gone, but far better than before. The pain inside me, the soreness of my clit, also faded.

"Th-thank you, my lady."

She smiled at me, the coldness gone and nothing but regret and kindness in her face.

"Medusa, please sit up here." She pointed to the bench, and I obliged, a little confused as to where this was going.

She surprised me then by kneeling before me and spreading my legs.

"M-my lady Athena! What, wh-what are you doing?"

"Punishment for pleasure, to repay what I did to you, what that filth Poseidon did to you."

I opened my mouth to answer that it wasn't necessary, that it would be an honour just to continue to serve her, but I found myself unable to speak given her tongue was inside me.

"Oh, Athena! I, you don't have to, GAH! Ah, ah, ahhh--"

She made long, slow, heavy strokes from my pussy to my clit, unceasing and unrelenting, pushing me to never-before explored heights of pleasure. I moaned and, almost of their own accord, my hands found her hair and twined themselves in it, moving her mouth to where I liked it.

"Yes, there's a good girl. You've behaved so well, you deserve this reward."

Her words washed over me as she began to repeatedly flick my clit with the end of her tongue, making me lose my mind, forget where I was, forget my own name, forget everything except that my goddess was pleasuring me, cared about me, was sandwiched between my legs and kneeling before me.

"M-mistress, please, can I--"

But she already knew what I was asking for, what I needed. "Come for me, my dear."

I twisted my fingers in her hair as I shook on that bench, holding on for dead life as waves of pleasure rocked me. The depraved sound of my moans echoed through the temple then slowly quieted, and I released my goddess who swiped a finger through the fluids on her chin and promptly licked herself clean.

"Th-thank you, Athena."

She smiled.

"From this day on, I decree that no one will ever hurt you again."

***

The curse of Medusa is a strange one. Some say Athena punished her. Others say it was a blessing. But there's one thing all women in Athens said when the news came out.

Medusa wasn't the first, and certainly wouldn't be the last, of the Greek gods' conquests.