Horny Norah Back in Pub

Story Info
Norah and Nicky.
1.1k words
4.12
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 5 of us returned to our pub after going out for a Pool match in Fishponds. Roger, the driver had, fucked Norah twice that evening, me watching both times. The second time on the way home, Pete and Chris indulged a little, but complained not enough. That made Norah giggle, promising to make it up to them.

Our pub was locked up, our barmaid, Nicky was ready to go home. Which was a shame. She poured us all a drink, 4 pints, a Large Pinot for Norah, and she had a Large Vodka and Red Bull. We went through to the pool room, Norah was a giggling mess. It was funny to watch, she got everyone laughing.

She was definitely in a horny mood, bending over the pool table, skirt raising high to reveal her stocking tops. Nicky teasingly smacked her ass, really good fun. Norah raised her skirt for Nicky to do again, Nicky realised Norah was naked under her skirt, held her skirt high and gave her a really good smack. There were giggles from both of the ladies.

Nicky bent over and raised her skirt, Norah gave her a smack. Nicky was wearing a short denim skirt with a full zipper, and black pantyhose, panties on the outside of her pantyhose. Norah pulled Nicky's panties down, sheer black pantyhose hugging her ass and pussy, my favourite. rubbing it between Nicky's pantyhosed legs.

Norah picked up her Pool stick and teased Nicky about spanking her with it. Both of them were having a great time, loads of laughter and inuendo. Norah then started to get very suggestive with her queue, rubbing the the thick end between her pussy lips.

Roger had his hand down his pants. Norah went straight to him, He was sat on one of the bench seats, Norah sat to his left, she told Nicky to sit next to him, I sat at one of the round tables with Pete and Chris, I said join the girl's. Pete sat besides Norah, Chris besides Nicky. I asked if everyone was Okay. Bloody right they all replied. I went to the bar to top up the girls drinks.

By the time I got back, Norah had Roger in one hand and Pete in the other, Pete's hand on Norah's pussy, his middle fingers holding her lips open. Nicky looked at Norah, looking at Rogers cock, her face was a picture. Chris rubbed over her pantyhose, pushing his fingers along with Nicky's pantyhose, in to her pussy.

Nicky necked her vodka, she was nicely pissed. Nicky had Rogers cock in her right hand, she couldn't get her fingers around his cock, in her left hand she had undone Chris's zip, and released his decent sized cock, around 6 inches and thick.

Chris had Nicky's tight's pushed into her wet cunt, his fingers fully in her. He pulled her towards him, she stood facing him, her leg's spread either side. Nicky held his hard cock in between both hands, she directed his cock toward her nylon covered pussy, holding him tight as she lowered herself. The tip of his cock, covered in nylon entered her cunt easily, she then lifted her left leg, pushing down on him. I watched eagerly as this is one of my fantasies.

Nicky kept lifting herself and then dropping herself to get Chris's cock in deep. I was wanking watching. Nicky called me closer, lent forward taking my cock in her mouth, she pushed my hand down her pantyhose so I could feel her pussy. I pushed a couple of fingers in her ass, I could feel Chris inside her pussy, his cock was pulsating heavily. Nick then let out a deep sigh, she was coming. Chris started to cum inside Nicky's pussy, I could feel as his cock was pumping his cum inside. Nicky slipped off his lap, his cock started to get soft and he slid out, followed by Nicky's pantyhose. They were dripping with her cum and Chris's semen, she rubbed his semen into her.

Norah was being treated on the pool table by Pete, his trousers and pants were off. Roger besides them, having his huge cock wanked by Norah, Pete's tongue licking Norah's pussy lips. Roger kissed Norah, tongue deep in her mouth. Pete and Roger got on to the pool table, Roger laying on his back. Pete held Rogers cock below Norah's pussy lips, I was watching the lady I love, getting fucked for the third time in a day, by a friend.

Roger held Norah' shoulders, using his knees, he knocked her off her knees. I watched as his huge cock was rammed in to Norah's cunt. She screamed it was too much for her, bloody thick and around 10 inches. I said to Roger to stop, Norah said don't stop!! She lifted her leg's and impaled herself on his cock, she was screaming through it all. Chris, Nicky and myself watching, Pete on the table.

Norah knew of one of my fantasies, asking me if would like to watch! you can guess my reply. She said to Pete for him to get behind her, his cock nicely erect. She held her butt cheeks open, she was soaking there. Pete moved forward, but refuse to fuck Norah in the ass, he managed to slide his cock alongside Rogers cock, how I will never know.

Norah said she would love to be fucked in both holes, one her dreams. Roger told Pete to get off for a minute, he lifted Norah, he turned her so she was facing me, and lowered her back down. The tip of his cock started to penetrate Norah's ass, you could see it must be hurting her. Norah was rubbing her juices over Rogers cock and around her really tight ass.

He had managed to penetrate her ass, but could only comfortably get 4 to 5 inches in her body. I watched as Pete moved forward, Norah put her leg's around his waist and pulled him toward her. I watched Pete's cock penetrate Norah's pussy, she again screamed and let out a loud moan. Luckily Norah's pussy juices were covering Roger and Pete's cocks.

To the side Nicky had my cock in her hand, I can't remember the last time I was this erect. Nicky wanking me as I watched my sex mad wife. Pete fucking my wife as hard as he could, not realising he was forcing Rogers huge cock deeper in to Norah's ass. She was trembling throughout her body, she let out several cries as she erupted, something else she had never before done, her cum was was coming out of her pussy in a force that covered the Pool table.

Pete removed his cock, cum dripping out of Norah. I was amazed and bloody marvelled at how Norah had taken all of Rogers Cock fully in to her tight ass. All I could see were his testicles tight to her ass cheeks. Roger hadn't cum yet, he pulled gently out of Norah's ass. Nicky said "I want some of that" but that is another story xx