All Comments on 'Horny Old Hikers'

by The_Red_Duke

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caroline Price

Please read my feedback,if you want further info,or are not interested then let me know,many thanks,Caroline Price x

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Dreams are cheap

Hmm, this seems more like wishful thinking by the author than any resemblance of truth! However, the encounter was well told and gives encouragement to all us oldies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wishful thinking Ray?

Literotica is all about people sharing erotic fantasies. If you want realism go read someones autobiography!

I loved it. I hope there is a sequel in the works. Once the lucky night chancer tells his mates what has happened I'm sure a few of them will want to try their luck too. And if the fat manager happens to witness one of their little trysts then I'm sure he could coerce her into doing his bidding with a touch of blackmail. So many possibilities for a follow up!

Keep up the good work. 5 stars.

HaythamHaythamover 5 years ago
Never let down

So excited reading this and hope there’s more sequel about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Hot!

Great story! I can just imagine them at breakfast in the morning, looking around the room, wondering who it was the night before. And did Tom really know what was going on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

This was so good! Hope there's more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story! As i was reading it, i was waiting for more of the horny old men to join in. It would be good if there was a continuation, and Grace was gangbanged in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is my kind of story, please if anybody has more. Share!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I love this story. I was waiting for the lights to flick on and Jenn being exposed. Loved it!

DadMannDadMannalmost 4 years ago

Great story, love how she knows it's wrong but can't help her carnal pleasure of being filled with an old man's seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this story it inspired me to start writing similarly!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Nicely done

Grace could indeed develop a following. There are lots of possibilities, but that is up to the writer. As is, I enjoyed the story, being an 'old guy' myself. And it is entirely possible this could happen! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one of my favorite stories. Love to read more from you. Great build up and climax of the story.

MegweetchMegweetchover 2 years ago

This story was awesome! I wish you would write a sequel or more stories of older men taking advantage of the situation with a younger woman. She knows it is wrong but her desire to be taken overwhelms her. Love this story though!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

lol.. what a fucking dirtball

bigsiddbigsiddabout 2 years ago

This needs follow up.love for the old man to blackmail grace the next morning into gangbang with all the old hikers.there is more to come from grace.

impressoimpressoover 1 year ago

Suggest similar stories, please

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Good read. Sexy and sordid. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous