Horny Old Hikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room continued to sleep oblivious to the horny couples's actions. Grace could still hear the snores of men around her. The outrageousness of the situation overwhelmed her reason, and she felt a surge of arousal. Reaching up she pulled the man's head back from her breasts and against her lips, seeking to suck his tongue into her mouth.

She rubbed the old rambler faster, the feeling of a hard, hot cock in her hand making her increasingly horny. Age clearly had no impact on this elderly man's firmness. Grace tried not to think she was rubbing off a dirty older man in the dark on the weekend of her boyfriend's birthday.

The dark made the situation very different than it might have been. Grace doubted she would find some old guy especially attractive, his wrinkled face slobbering at her tits. But in the dark everything was reduced to pure feeling; raw masculinity contrasting with her youthful femininity.

Suddenly a noise made them both freeze. A series of loud coughs exploded nearby, followed by the sound of a mattress adjusting under pressure. Someone sitting up? Grace's heart thudded in her chest.

A moment later she heard the clear sounds of footsteps. She held her breath, but the steps receded - someone heading to the bathroom.

After a pause the stranger stripped the remaining covers back from Grace, causing her to gasp. She felt the mattress sink beside her. To her disbelief the man was getting into bed with her! For a moment she was disorientated, her hands encountering muscled thighs where she expected shoulders. Then she realised that he had entered the bed top-to-tail with her.

Instinctively Grace pulled back slightly. There was barely room for two on the single bunk so she turned partly to avoid him crushing her. They lay together side-by-side. The reality of the situation was brought home to her. She needed to put a stop to this now! But if she yelled, how would she explain that she was near naked and had let things develop to this point?

Before Grace could consider things further, rough masculine hands firmly pushed her supple thighs apart. Grace felt a head move between her thighs, then a tongue and mouth attached themselves to her, licking at her wetness. The tongue was more eager than skilled, enthusiastically tasting every part of her it could reach.

Oh but it felt freakishly good to Grace! In a sudden hunger she reached out to grasp him, her hands encircling his swollen cock once again. Then, almost without thinking, she brought her mouth down over him, engulfing his enlarged penis. To her delight this caused a deep male groan, the sound muffled partly by her legs.

He tasted of a mixture of soap, sweat and precum. The flesh of his organ filled her mouth, his hardness contrasting with the soft, wet, femininity of her pink oral orifice.

Grace ran her tongue all over his bellend, then placed hot, wet kisses against the shaft. The man in turn pushed his tongue against her opening; then thrust it inside - an experience that was entirely new to her but which blew her mind.

Determined to reciprocate the intense feeling of pleasure she was experiencing, Grace moved her mouth lower, stretching her neck to reach her head down. To her surprise she discovered that his balls were not overly hairy against her tongue, and so she decided to slurp them into her mouth one by one - something she rarely did during foreplay.

The man swore at the sheer ecstasy of it and she felt him pull away from her legs for a moment as he clearly revelled in the feeling of this gorgeous young woman savouring him so intimately. His balls tasted of sweat to Grace, but she enjoyed them, and cheekily ran her tongue fractionally lower. The man jolted at the touch of her tongue on the sweet spot below his ballsack.

Grace decided that this has gone on for too long - she needed to feel a dick inside her right now! As if he had read her mind, she felt the man pull away, reorientating himself above her. The bunk shook slightly with the movement; she felt sure Tom would wake at any moment. The risk of discovery made her feel both alarmed and insanely horny.

With a thrust the man entered her. Despite the foreplay his large cock pushed inside slowly, her body needing time to adjust to his girth. Grace had never felt so full of man. Seconds passed as he sank down, her body slowly yielding to his.

Once he was fully in he began to fuck her with slow, steady strokes. She lay back, clinging to the man and gave herself over to the feelings. Grace felt flooded with wetness, coating his old cock with her young, womanly fluids.

The bunk shook with each stroke of his lower body. Grace's sharp fingernails dug into the stranger's arse as she spurred him on. His cock felt so hot and heavy inside her.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," a voice whispered in her ear, the first words the man had spoken directly to her. "I had to have you."

A part of her thrilled in the notion that this man had taken such drastic steps to take her, that she could be so desirable - literally irresistible to someone. Whichever of the group he was, this man was much older than her own father. The sheer depravity of it consumed her.

The man quickened his pace, penetrating her deeply with each stroke. She could feel his hairy chest against her smooth, bare breasts. Sweat from his knotted shoulder muscles dripped onto her soft skin below.

She reached a hand to bring his head down to hers, pressing her lips to his ear. "Yes! Fuck me harder!" she whispered, breathlessly. The stranger groaned in ecstasy, happy to oblige her request.

Grace felt her orgasm begin to build. To hide her own noises of pleasure she dug her face into the man's thick, sweaty neck, licking the hoary skin there. This drove him on even faster.

The young woman had never done anything this wanton, this sordid. She knew the man must be revelling in her tight, young body. Surely he had never expected this result when he set out to find her bunk in the dark.

"Do me!" Grace whispered again. The man thrust harder still, obvious to anything else now, grunting in pleasure at the tight, hot feeling surrounding his cock. To cover his noises, Grace attached her mouth to his, kissing him hard.

When Grace felt the man release, her own orgasm unleashed also. Her back arched, her hands encircled his shoulders, legs wrapping around his back. His seed felt warm and heavy inside her; his sweat coated her.

The older man collapsed down upon her. Tremors ran through Grace. They exchanged a series of wet, heavy kisses through the afterglow.

"Grace? Are you awake?" A voice jolted her back into reality. Her boyfriend, Tom! The bunk had really been shaking! Now suddenly Grace was aware of the room again, the darkness and the snores of the man's friends about them.

"Grace?" whispered the voice again.

She detached her mouth from her older lover. "I'm awake now. What's wrong?"

"Just checking. I woke up and you seemed to be tossing and turning a lot."

"I'm fine, honey. Go back to sleep." Whilst she talked the man licked at her neck. She tried to still him, but she didn't want to create more noise. This old man was clearly excited at the idea she was now conspiring to keep their liaison secret. No doubt he was thrilled that she had given herself to him despite everything.

"See you in the morning you hot little slut," the man breathed in her ear.

With a final lick he peeled off her and silently padded away into the night. As the minutes passed Grace let the reality of what had happened sink in. The man's dampness was heavy between her legs.

"I'm such a freak," she thought as she lay still in the darkness.

12