All Comments on 'Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 05'

by greenbriefs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

WOW I didn't think this twisted father/son tale could get much hotter, but I was wrong! Having the two strangers in the room watching and then participating had my voyeur fetish going into overload. I love being watched while having sex. My real father never appealed to me in this manner, but I had a couple of other daddies as occasional lovers when I was Jamie's age. I was rather timid back then but would have loved for either one of them to take charge of me and make a scenario like this to have play out. I don't know how you can possibly top part 5, but I'll be here eagerly waiting to find out if you do.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy3 months ago

MarcLuciFer sums it up perfectly for me. Jamie is me at that age while I'm more his dad now, but even as a dad, I'd happily succumb to the treatment that jamie gets. I've got to go back to work now with an oversized wand pulsing against my hairy thigh, moistening and sticking the hairs together. I hope one doesn't get trapped under my foreskin for that unforgettable cheese wire sensation at an awkward moment in front of a client, when there is no alternative to a adjusting myself!

GoldenGod48GoldenGod483 months ago

This series is written so well. I can’t wait to see how it progresses. This has very quickly become one of my favorite stories ive ever read on here. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

…I think this story turned me gay. Now I’m just jerking off only thinking about tasting my first cock…

Sleeplessme22Sleeplessme222 months ago

That scene of being the ultimate sec toy and having all focus and love directed on him is so sexy. Opening himself up to a stranger’s cock and accepting it, super hot

jpalmjpalm2 months ago

This series was excellent! I loved the constant praise and compliments that Dad gives Son. Definitely made my praise kink go into overdrive! I will admit though that I was a bit bummed out that it turned into a group thing. Always been a fan of 1on1 but that’s just me. I would’ve loved for Dad and Son to have an intense solo fuck. Regardless, I enjoyed my read a lot! Thanks for the story! Hope to see more of your work.

1reddawg121reddawg1230 days ago

Well Done sir..BRAVO👍👍👍

Summer1987Summer198717 days ago

Please publish another part!! love this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenbriefs@greenbriefs
I’m a horny pervert whose interests tend towards older/younger pairings, mostly incest, and especially reluctant younger partners. My stories are mostly sex with just enough plot and character to make things kinky. If you enjoy my work and are feeling generous, please drop me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES