Horny - The Meeting

Story Info
Solo Orgasm while at work.
1.2k words
3.95
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The title says it all really. I'm horny and cant stop thinking about it.

My name is Sarah and I'm addicted to having sex, doesn't matter if it is solo, with a partner or numerous partners. I just cant get enough of it.

I absolutely adore the idea of being watched nothing better than someone trying to hide the fact that they have caught me doing something which I shouldn't be doing.

Story Time ;)

______________________________________________

I'm in the final meeting of the day and it was the worst one, the room jammed packed so much that I could barely stretch out without knocking into the person next to me.

My mind was drifting back to what I love thinking of, looking at multiple people imagining what it would be like to fuck them. I was softly biting my lip as i could feel my nipples poking through my shirt.

I'm sure anyone who was looking at me instead of the PowerPoint would have definitely been able to see them.

Scanning the dozens of people in front of me, I could see a guy leaning on the table with his elbows and his muscles were literally straining through his T-shirt.

As I stared at him I could feel my pussy getting hot and wet beneath the table, I just couldn't get my hand down there to try and relive myself. Looking at the clock on the wall and thinking "fuck this meeting is taking forever".

At this point I wasn't even concentrating on the meeting at hand and just day dreaming about the guy bending me over this desk, lifting my skirt up, pulling my soaked panties to one side before ramming his big dick into me.

As the minutes ticked passed, my breathing ever so slightly getting quicker as i could feel myself getting more and more turned on, knowing that I could orgasm just from the mere thought of this day dream.

I wanted to touch myself, rub my pussy through my wet panties until I couldn't control myself. it was shame that I couldn't but the torture of it was so much more enjoyable. Edging myself just through pure thought alone.

the guy next to me move and rubbed up against me, apologising as he did, but it gave me enough room to move my arm and place my hand on my leg. I let out a breath of anticipation knowing that I could now pretty much touch myself.

I look back up towards the clock and i had to blink, it felt like hrs had passed but it had only been 15 mins. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" I thought to myself, my pussy was on fire I could feel the heat through my skirt and onto my hand.

i pressed down softly on my skirt towards my throbbing pussy and had to hold back the urge to moan loudly as my finger tips brushed my clit. even though I wasn't touching directly but through my skirt and panties, a shockwave shuddered through me as I felt juices begin to run freely.

I closed my eyes as they rolled back as I let the orgasm just pass through me. this was just a little tremor of an orgasm and I knew I had so many more inside just waiting to explode.

I looked down to my lap and could see the front of my dress had a bit of a wet patch on already, moving my hand across to hide it and allowing my fingers to press downwards. i pressed down enough so i could feel the outline of my lips through the material and began ever so slowly rotating my fingers in small circles.

As i did this I looked back up towards the guy across from me and saw him or well I thought I saw him tense his arms. I was wishing at this point that it was just me and him, fuck I wish I had seen him earlier and made an effort to sit next to him.

Touching my pussy more and more, I could feel my juices beginning to run down the inside of my leg, I knew there wouldn't be a puddle on the floor as they were running into my thigh high leather boots.

im sure the guy next to me was looking at me now as was ever so slightly shaking in my seat, pussy pulsating with my finger lodged between my lips. I could barely control myself as i tried to hold back my orgasm.

the hand which was touching my pussy i made a very quick motion, flicking my clit and rubbing my lips as the orgasm was just about to explode from within me, i let go of my pussy and pressed my hand against my mouth as the force of the orgasm tried to escape me.

I was blushing and could feel a tidal wave of juices explode from within me, spraying through my panties all over the inside of dress and all over my legs, i knew that I couldn't hide this and just had to sit there as my boots filled up with juices till they were topping at the rims. the seat i was sitting on was one of those hard plastic seats. so it wasn't even going to soak into the material. the floor on the other hand was made up of the dark blue floor tiles, so at least it would be too noticeable unless you stared at the spot.

With my hand across my mouth i could smell the sweet smell of my juices across my fingers all i wanted to do was suck them clean but i couldnt not without having more people look at me with raised eyebrows than there already was.

I looked at the clock one more time and finally only a few mins left of the meeting. i couldn't move though till everyone had left, so i could at least clean up some of the mess I had made, and more to the point not walk out leaving a wet trail behind me from the juices sloshing around in my boots.

As the meeting came to a close the guy sat across from me which had given me this amazing orgasm, looked at me before winking. getting up and filing out of the room with everyone else.

I sat there catching my breath and listening as the door closed on the final person, I shakily got to my feet, my skirt sticking to my ass, there was no hiding how wet i was. i was drenched, my skirt was drenched and it was clear to see it was as there was a large dark wet patch around the bottom half of it.

I looked around and couldn't see any paper towels or anything to soak up the juices on the chair.

There was in the corner as i looked for something, a house plant. it was the best thing i could do, I lifted my seat carefully trying not to spill any more and slowly made my way across, every step i could hear the squelch of my foot inside my sodden boots. as i got to the plant, I carefully poured my juices into the container.

hoping that the chair will now air dry I pushed it back under the desk, before grabbing my bag and making my way out the office.

Thinking to myself that this was one of my better orgasms while at work and hoping to find the guy across the table. I needed him I thought to myself as I headed towards my car.