Horror Fuck Times Three

Story Info
Jason, Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger sex fun.
2k words
3.69
9.4k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

This is a new series about three horror movie icons... Jason Voorhees... Michael Myers... Freddy Krueger... teaming up to scare... and fuck... anyone and everyone in their path... They are led by a mysterious person that will be revealed sometime in this story... This is freaky... This is kinky... This is a sex filled horrorfest... No one dies... But they do cum and cum and cum... Strap in and get ready... It's fuck o' clock... Enjoy

A couple is walking through the woods, at night. Guess they don't watch too many horror movies. They stop at a creek and put a blanket down. The girl, Kat Dennings, had just started dating Kent. He was attracted to her fame and big tits, as well as her smart ass personality and those tits again. They are quite spectacular. They were drinking some wine and started to make out. Kent had unbuttoned Kat's tight blouse last her beautiful juggs. Her white push up bra made the already large tits look massive. Kent had a 6 inch boner in his pants. Kat rubbed it and took it out. She leaned over and started sucking it and Kent held her head on his cock.

All of a sudden Kent heard a stick break. Kent looked around while Kat kept sucking. Kent heard another stick break and started to get up, but Kat pushed him back down. She wanted some cum and she was gonna get it. The main reason she dated Kent is because her came a lot and she loved the taste... and he's rich, but who's keeping track. Kat sucked harder. Kent forgot about the noise and came in Kat's mouth. She smiled and happily swallowed his huge load of tasty jizz. She jerked his cock fast as he came and sucked out every last drop, swallowing it all down. She smiled big, sucking him clean. She smacked her lips, when she let his cock plop out of her gorgeous mouth.

Kent bent his head back and was knocked out. So was Kat. She woke up a few minutes later and Kent was gone. She shook her head to clear it. "Damn dating. I need to just buy a sex robot and fuck him silly every night. It would make my life a lot easier. Hell, I think I'll make Kent buy me one... if I can find his stupid ass. I knew I shouldn't have come out into the fucking woods at night... Dick's right, haven't I seen enough damn horror movies?" Kat got up and walked around, looking for Kent. "KENT, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? KENT!!" She called out for him and looked around.

She heard some noise behind some bushes, so she walked carefully over to them. She pushed them apart and was surprised. Kent was on his hands and knees getting triple fucked by Jason, Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger. Jason was pounding his mouth with an enormous cock, while he jacked off Michael Myers and Freddy fucked his ass. All three horror icons had huge cocks. Kat looked upset. She wasn't scared, she was... jealous. "What the fuck? They're fucking my boyfriend, when they could be fucking me with those big ass cocks. Fuck that! Hey boys... come and get it." Kat walked out from behind the bushes and wiggled her gorgeous, naked, she had taken her clothes off, thick ass for the horror villains.

"Fuck yeah! Come on guys." Freddy pulled out of Kent's ass and all three villains went over to Kat. Kat straddled Michael Myers, who laid on the ground, and took his huge cock in her pussy. Freddy Krueger slammed his huge cock up her well used ass and Jason pounded her gorgeous, red lipsticked mouth. They slammed Kat's horny holes in unison. All three huge cocks pounding in and out, thrusting deep into her orifices. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... Shit dudes, pump me, fuck me, use me, jizz me!" Kat was super horny and loving every second of being the hot meat, in a horror villian sex sandwich.

Jason plunged into Kat's mouth and throat, sliding all the way down her fucking throat. His 13 inch cock gagged Kat and made her spit up on it, but she sucked it gleefully. He pulled it out and she breathed hard, her saliva hanging off of his cock. He grabbed her dark hair and slammed all the way down her throat again. She gagged again and spit up on his cock. Michael and Freddy tag teamed her pussy and ass, like a well oiled fucking machine. They slammed their huge cocks, in unison, deep up her pussy and ass. She squirted all over Michael Meyers' cock. He and Freddy grunted and filled her pussy and ass, overflowing her holes with thick jizz.

Jason grabbed Kat's hair and pumped her sucking mouth and throat full of cum. She swallowed it all greedily. His cock was red, with smeared lipstick, from Kat. "Hey punk... get over here." Freddy called Kent. He came over, not wanting to anger the three movie murderers. Freddy made him eat the cum out of Kat's pussy and ass and suck them clean. Kent actually enjoyed it.

"Great, my boyfriend likes cock more than me... my fucking luck!" Kat shook her head and sucked Jason's huge cock some more.

The three villains left Kat and Kent. Freddy got a text from their boss. It said for them to go Oprah's place in Santa Barbara because... "She needs a good scare and fuck." They all got in a mini van they had rented and headed up the coast to Santa Barbara. Yeah a mini van... not very becoming of three horror movie legends, but they got a good deal and Jason liked the color, it was green.

Two hours later they were chasing Oprah around her backyard and she tripped. They scooped her up and tied her hands behind her back. They roughly groped her right there in her backyard. All 6 Evil hands were squeezing and slapping those huge, black, natural funbags and were rubbing her thick pussy really fast and roughly. Oprah tried to hide her pleasure, but gave up and gave in to the taboo turn on she was getting. She writhed and moaned, as the three white movie villains, evil laughed and roughly molested, her gorgeous, full figured body. She went to her knees and gladly sucked off all three huge white cock squirted. They slapped her face and pulled her hair. Oprah loves rough sex, but Stedman doesn't, so she gets it, where and when she can. They all three spit on her face and she licked it off. She was smiling big the whole time. She played with her huge tits and deepthroated all 3 huge cocks.

She spit all over them and licked it off. She sucked them hard, her cheeks bulging with the thick manmeat in her mouth. She squirted all over the grass, so excited being used by the three evil horror icons. She loved being dominated and used sexually. She fucks her staff everyday. She lets a few of them dominate her and slap her around. She cums hard from it. She fucking loves it. All three villains grunted and blasted her mouth and face with thick cum. She swallowed what she could, but there was so much it spilled out of her sexy mouth all over her huge, perfect tits. She jerked the rest onto her face. She smiled and leaned her head back, loving the cum facial.

Oprah sucked them all dry and they took pictures of her wiping her face e with her hands and sucking off every drop of thick jizz in her mouth and swallowing it all down. They triple fucked her ass. Oprah loved it. She loved getting her huge ass fucked hard. They fucked her pussy and tits at the same time. All 3 horror icons covered her huge tits with cum and pissed all over them. She swallowed the piss, as she clamped her gorgeous, luscious lips on those huge cocks and sucked it out. Oprah let them spend the night. Stedman was out of town and she didn't want her anyway. He couldn't pass her like the three villains could. They ate whipped cream out of all of her holes and pissed in them all.

Oprah sucked off all three huge cocks four times and swallowed every drop of cum. They triple fucked her sexy ass for two hours. She squirted seven times. They had a great time and she took all the pictures they wanted with them and they autographed copies of their movies she had. She titfucked all three before they left the next morning. She even fixed them breakfast. They all pissed in her mouth again. She said it was better than orange juice. She swallowed it all.

They made their way back to LA and met up with the boss. They're were in the boss' office and fucking her brains out. She faced the camera. It was... Jamie Lee Curtis... Michael Myers' movie sister. Michael fucked her ass while Freddy pissed all over her sexy face. She sucked off Jason and swallowed his thick jizz. Freddy titfucked her luscious tits and jizzed all over her Jamie Lee's face. She wiped it off with his cock and sucked it clean. They triple fucked her sweet ass and pussy. Jamie Lee squirted five times, all over her desk and they filmed her looking at them, smiling a sexy smile and slowly licking it off her desk. They all jerked off on her desk and they filmed her licking it all up, letting it hang off of her tongue and sucking it up.

She sucked them all off six times. She's a total cum slut. She swallowed every fucking drop, as they cheered her on. She drained their cocks, she took ten loads up her ass and pussy and four more on her gorgeous D cup tits. She licked it all up. They rested and Jamie Lee called her buddy, Gretchen Carlson. Over the next two hours she filmed Michael, Jason and Freddy triple fucking Gretchen's ass. She had never took more than one cock up her ass, but they ate her out, while she came three times, to loosen her up. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!! USE ME LIKE THE CUM BITCH I AM!!" Gretchen yelled out, as she squirted for the sixth time. They gangbanged her hard and fast, drilling her holes relentlessly. They came up all of her holes and all over her beautiful face.

"Suck it up whore! Swallow my guy's jizz you fucking slut! Get 'em ready for me again!" Jamie Lee told Gretchen, as she sucked them off, swallowing every drop of cum. They took pictures of their cocks in her luscious mouth and they spit all over her face. She loved it and licked it all up. They pissed on every inch of her. She screamed in ecstasy, as the warm piss flowed all over her. She smiled big and sucked them off when they finished. They all came down her throat and she gulped it all down.

Jamie Lee took over and ride all three cocks in her pussy, while she ate Gretchen's sweet blonde pussy. They all came up Jamie Lee's pussy and she squatted over Gretchen's mouth and pushed it all into her mouth. Gretchen swallowed it all and Jamie Lee pissed all over her face. All three movie villains shoved their cocks in Jamie Lee's mouth and gangfucked it. She sucked out their three huge loads and swallowed every drop. She kept sucking, as Gretchen ate her pussy. She rode Gretchen's mouth and squirted into it. All three cocks exploded in her mouth again and she swallowed it all down again. They kept fucking all night. They ordered dinner and ate and chatted about movies. They resumed fucking and Gretchen swallowed six loads of thick jizz. Jamie Lee took four loads in her pussy and two more in her ass.

The guys pissed on Jamie Lee and Gretchen's beautiful faces and cheered them on, taking pictures of them licking it off of each other's faces. They had a blast. Oprah called Freddy and the three villains spent the weekend at Oprah's place fucking and sucking Ms Winfrey. They decided to make a porn movie and filmed it all. Freddy is editing it. It should be out soon. It's a fuck and suck blast when... Horror Fuck Times Three.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers