All Comments on 'Horror'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

An interesting short tale. Your grasp of language is outstanding, but I did not enjoy your writing style which became in short length too passive because of the narrative style. I also would have liked less "dear reader" and the excessive use of questions. Apart of that, it was a good story.

starrkersstarrkersabout 17 years ago
Nicely done there Jomar

Well crafted story, a classic piece of gothic writing. My one quibble (the pedantic side comes out!) is "Maxwell's" should not have the apostrophe. But I'll not vote you down for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
horror

rubbish and a waste of time reading it

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 11 years ago

There is a stealthy unease in the story, making me wonder who was truly responsible for the incidents that occurred. Nice take on the classic "haunted house" stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Yeah

Don't you just love these light, comedic horror classics. I'm hoping in my next life I get to live in one.

HA

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I liked this.

It was quirky and interesting. Yes, the style was a little odd, but I think it enhanced the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was good (if lacking in descriptive writing. The whole "show, don't tell")

But the ending was just boring and bad.

For a TRUE horror story, a better ending is how he somehow escaped and "is still out there, his deluded mind searching for his nex wife...and victim." --or something like that.

And it was sadly little sex for a literotica story. (Then again, I have a thing for serial killers, and find this still kinda hot. Lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
515 Followers
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...