The Addams Family

Story Info
Some family trees don't need water.
15.6k words
3.58
14.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolf007
Wolf007
155 Followers

Sorry, but 'Cousin It' doesn't make a cameo appearance. Instead, I ran it through full Grammarly four times before I submitted this story. No editors answered the call to help, so this story relies totally on Grammarly. I want a shirt that says, "Grammarly did it!" That said, let me introduce you to a young fellow I met last week...

===============================================

My name is Johnathan Addams. I had just turned eighteen, and my party was set for seven this evening. So what does a new adult male do with his final hours? I go to my room, but not for the nap. I told my Mom, no... I grab my binoculars and scope out the enticing red-haired lady next door. I've been doing this long enough to know she works from home and loves to wear yoga pants and shorts that let the bottoms on her cheeks peak out. And any tight shirt that clung to her 38-C breasts like a second skin. Her red hair framed her face well, but her green eyes caught my attention.

I knew her favorite foods, always drank wine and had a fun personality, but she was also brilliant. More intelligent than an eighteen-year-old who forgot to turn out the light in his bedroom so his target couldn't see him while he was jacking off in his haste to watch her. She was doing this as I let the glasses fall on the bed and let my memory take over. Then, just as I was concentrating on the underside of the head about to come, I lifted his head and opened my eyes to watch her as I arrived, only to find out that she was also watching me.

My eyes locked on hers just as my nine-inch cock started erupting. I was past the point of no return when my climax hit, so all I could do was cum. I watched our neighbor start playing with her nipples, smiling at me, and that's when I saw she had a hand down the front of her shorts as her body shook hard, and a moment later, she closed her curtains. I knew I'd catch hell if Mom ever found out I had been watching her. But I also figured she might not tell anyone if she enjoyed it.

The Birthday party was in full swing, and at 7:45 p.m. Their neighbor showed up wondering what the festivities were about, and after my Mom told her it was my Birthday. She walked over to me, hugged me from behind, and whispered, "Some presents come later," but as she pulled back, she wished me a Happy Birthday. Throughout the party, I saw her watching me and then spent some time talking to my Mom before she left.

Mom pulled me off to the side for a talk two days after the party. It seems that her name was Katrina, and her husband and family died in a car accident. So when they moved her in next door, they put all her husband's stuff in a large carriage house they would've used as a garage.

That was two years ago, and Katrina felt that she could finally go through it all, and she wanted me to give her a hand if I would. I had the entire summer off looking at the colleges available with the courses I wanted. So I told my Mom I'd help out, but I was old enough to get things rolling myself, and if something went south, Mom would know right off, seeing as she was an E.R. nurse.

I walked over and knocked on her door, but nobody answered, so I went to peek into the garage to get an idea of the job size. "Don't move! I'm armed, and I have already called the cops. What are you doing here?"

"I'm about to tell my Mom I changed my mind about helping you!" I said, putting my hands up.

"Turn around slowly!" she said. I slowly turned and looked at her. "OMG! John! I'm so sorry. I looked out and saw you at the door and..."

I waved to get her attention, "Can you call the police back and tell them... Too late!"

Two cars pulled up out front and another in the back, every light flashing. I expected to hear a bull-horn any second... I just sat down. (This is what happened), Katrina tried explaining everything to Officer 1, and Officer 2 came over to stand by me, unsnapping his gun and halfway pulling it out of the holster. At this point, Mom comes out and sees all of this, then sees 'Barney Fife' acting all 'Rambo' and goes off on him for acting like an ass and wanting his badge number.

I'm still just sitting there wishing I hadn't smoked my last joint a few hours ago. When this official-looking police car pulled up, a cop wearing a little gold on his uniform got out. He looked the scene over and focused on me. He walked past both arguing couples and up to me. "Are you the 'perp' or a witness?"

I looked up at him, "Neither."

He looked confused and asked, "So what are you doing sitting in the middle of all this?"

"Proving I'm the smartest of five adults, and I'm only 18!" I smiled back.

"Explain, please."

A half-hour later, I had a sponsor if I wanted to go to the police academy. I also had a Mother walking around with a 'Guess I told him!' attitude. I told Mom I had changed my mind and would play some video games while she handled everything else!

The following weekend was supposed to be sunny, and everyone's nerves fully recovered. I still called before I went on over. (Don't judge). I took a 6-pack cooler, put a few small towels, and filled the rest with ice. I also took a small cooler filled with water and ice.

With over two years since it was closed, the small and large doors were swollen shut. After about 40 minutes of loving persuasion with a crowbar and a hammer, the small door popped free. Katrina started for the door, and I warned her back, showing her the vapors pouring out after two years. Another hour of the same tender loving care the other door received, the large door also broke free.

I took a break, and after looking at the task now that the light of day hit it, I knew it would take longer than a weekend, especially when I looked up at the rafters. Katrina came out with some lawn chairs and finished my break with me. She began saying how sorry she was about the other day, and I stopped her, saying we both had surprised each other, so perhaps we were even now?

"John, That was the first time I thought of another man who would make me want to do those things again in over two years. I must feel a connection with anyone before I can be intimate with them later. I wasn't expecting... you. I was worried you would think I was a pervert or something.

"A pervert, no, but a MILF, that would have to be a Yes!" I said honestly. "Katrina, let me get started on the job at hand. How about I bring them out, and you sort through things? The way most of that is stacked in there, if someone is going to fall over, I'd rather it be me, alright?

"My knight in shining armor!" she laughed, "call me Kat, alright? All my friends do."

After about four hours, I saw I was backing her up on boxes. I stood and watched her hold up almost every item and get misty-eyed. I made an executive decision.

"Hey Kat, how about I buy, and you fly for lunch? She never moved, so I walked out and touched her shoulder to get her attention. She did one of those 'jump and turn' moves you see ice skaters do while her scream hit my ears like ice picks!

"Easy Kat, I was just asking about lunch, is all," I tried calming her down. "Why don't you take a minute and run get us lunch, and I'll buy as long as I get a sausage roll from 'Lazy Leroy's,' fair enough?" She blushed and agreed to go on the food run.

While she was gone, I straightened up the boxes I had already brought out and moved the rest from the back to the front, keeping them all at a more manageable height. Then, in the back, I came across a wooden chest about two feet high by three feet long and two feet wide. I heard Kat pull in, found it wasn't heavy, and brought it out.

Kat came up with our food and approached the garage when her eyes got round, and she began acting strangely. She threw the food into a chair and said, " I'll take that. Where did you find that? Give it here. You don't need to bother. Such was her haste to grab the chest she tripped over her own feet, but when her foot finally came down, it was on top of mine.

I remember falling backward, still holding the chest by the handles, and Kat, with her arms wrapped around the middle, was landing on top of it all. I thought, 'This is going to hurt!', but you know it didn't... after the initial 'hit,' I didn't remember shit!

I heard a bunch of rumbling that soon turned into words, "Damn Kat, the first one you feel something for besides Dave, and you try to kill him! Nothing says I want to know you better than a concussion, right?" I realized she had been holding my hand all through this, and when her head rested on our hands, I began to feel wetness.

"If you hadn't treated my sausage roll so disrespectfully, we wouldn't be in this mess, my love.., Kat. Her eyes got slightly more prominent, and her hand tightened up on mine. Her lips parted as if to say something when my Mom entered the room. Seeing me awake and talking let her relax quite a bit. "I leave you two alone for one afternoon and find you in the E.R. Care to explain?"

Kat showed Mom the download from her security cameras. After Mom laughed so hard she cried, she asked Kat to send it to her. "I know you're going to hate me." Mom looked at me, "But you know how boring it can get around here on the night shift, and we could always use a good laugh."

"I won't hate you, Mom. I'll hold it over your head until I reed something."

I smiled back.

"You're my child!" Mom said laughingly, "I gotta go. I'm running the other side tonight, but I had to come over when I saw your name. She kissed me on my forehead, and she went out the door.

Kat told me it would be alright if I stopped helping her before some real damage was done. I was lightly rubbing my head when I looked at her, and then suddenly, the entire world seemed to stop, and as our eyes locked, I could see my future with her and our five children. Then, my mind felt like a rubberband that got 'snapped' back into place in my head, and everything was gone.

"I'll continue helping on two conditions," I said, "both will be made clear in two hours." I slid over to the edge of the bed and was about to stand up when Kat stood before me.

"Where do you think you're going, Mister?" She asked.

"To the big boy's room," I said with a small smile.

"What do you need in there? I'll get it." she offered

I slid the remaining six inches between us and whispered in her ear, "...I'm not making a withdrawal, I umm, I'm making a deposit." Of course, I had to follow that with, "You're gorgeous when you blush like that!" As I watched, the red color increased on her face. I hopped down, and she was with me every half step we went.

While in there, I figured it had to be late at night, so I decided to shower. Good Lord, the hot water almost felt sexual! My muscles started to loosen up, and I began to feel normal again. I started thinking about Kat, and my nine-inch cock rose to show it's respect.

I began to wash my taint and lower areas and then stood under the streaming water, letting it wash away all the soap and relaxing the knot on the back of my head. My 'spidey senses' went off, letting me know something wasn't right. I opened my eyes to see Kat and two nurses that my Mom and I knew staring at me like a side of beef!

"Can I trouble you ladies for a towel?" I said.

"...or two..." came softly from one of the nurses.

=================================

Two hours later...

We were twenty minutes from the hospital when Kat asked about my two conditions. I said, "Turn left".

"I know we got off to a rocky start, but I feel..."

"Turn right at the next block."

"That I'm being manipulated!" Kat said.

"Hang a left and pull over when I say," I said, "...Right here!"

Before Kat could say another word, I hopped out and walked into the back door of a house. Minutes later, I came out with an elderly Chinese man and a woman. I talked with them so fast in Chinese that Kate started to get dizzy. Then she noticed that the lady wanted to speak with her, so she got out and came around the car.

As she approached me, the elderly couple became like vortexes of energy, hugging and cheek kissing, but when I took the lady's hand and gently let her examine the knot on his head. The little lady didn't give Kat a nice look and then walked back inside the house. The older man finished talking with me, nodding once to Kat. He hurried to follow the woman.

"Are you ready to get going?" She asked.

I told Kat, "To leave now would insult them and their family." Besides, Chiyia doesn't think much of you after hurting my head. Dache believes it should have happened long ago if it brought me you. Suddenly, we heard kids screaming and a considerable commotion. I looked over her shoulder and told her to stay put.

Kat turned to see me run towards a child toward the house's back door. The child was perhaps nine or ten and was chased by two teenagers. I let the child run by me and then confronted the two teens. The first one went down after a brief hand exchange, and the other teen charged in. My hands hit him in three places, and then I let him continue going head-first into the building wall behind me.

A long black car rolled slowly by and then stopped. A window in the back slowly went down, and a short exchange in Chinese came out. I replied in English as an insult, "Then tell your nephew Youri to send me notice when to arrive at the gym to settle the matter. Touch this family again, and I will ask the elders to send a messenger! Best hope no harm has befallen the child!"

A short, terse comment came from the window as it rolled up, and the car sped away. Kat ran up to me and asked WTF was that all about? I told her it was a difference of opinions, that's all. Then she linked her arm and mine as we returned to the car.

Chiyia's eyes were two points of hot coals. Dache stood off to the side with the child. Chiyia handed me a large and smaller bag, whispering in my ear, telling me how proud she was of her 'son from another mother,' and then smacked my shoulder, telling me I could have been hurt.

"You best hug her before we go," I whispered to Kat. As we pulled away, I started to answer Kat's question, "People from China honor family above all, so about ten years ago, there was a fight between the six leading Chinese families, making one family supreme. After a long battle, five families banded together against the sixth. The five want to co-exist, and the sixth intends to have everything.

My friend was 'Roc-ti,' Chiyia and Dache's son. He got a terrible cancer. One day, we were walking home from the store, and like you just saw, we got jumped. After that, Roc-ti just stayed at home and got worse. But I, on the other hand, didn't know how things worked between the Chinese people. So, I found a three-foot piece of pipe from a nearby demolishing site.

I came back and taught the three punks holding him down and tortured him, and then I introduced them to the game of baseball. Little did I know what I stepped into, but he was my friend, and I never regretted it! Dache taught me how the Chinese fight so I could protect myself, as you saw. Chiyia helped me heal my body during the training.

"But how did you get involved in the first place?" Kat wanted to know.

"Can you keep a secret, my love?" It just came out, and there it is... I looked at her as we pulled into her driveway.

"Yes, I can keep... What did you say? Her mouth was hanging open, and her eyes just about fell out of their sockets!

"Chiyia and Dache own 'Lazy Leroys' and the Chinese restaurant next door. They were looking for a way to increase their income, and Martine wanted to go back home to Mexico, so they learned how to cook the Mexican dishes he did and created a few of their own. an bought him out." I continued like I didn't hear her, "The large bag holds enough food for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow. The small bag is my medicine."

"Does your Mother know how connected to the community you are?" She asked.

"My Mom would freak, so I would appreciate it if she didn't find out about it if you understand my meaning." I smiled.

We walked into her dining room; I sat Kat at the head of the table and started to set the table. I asked her where her glasses were, pulled out a bottle of sake, and brought it to temp. She poured two small glasses, sat down to her left, and waited. She sat there looking at me until I mentioned that as I was a guest, it was for her to start first. She told me she couldn't because she didn't know how to use chopsticks, and I hadn't set out any forks. We both laughed, and I got her a fork.

We ate while discussing anything we could think of and began to feel comfortable with each other after a while. She loved every dish and complimented me on the sake. I told her that Dache makes his own sake and to be careful as it was more potent than American-made sake. After we finished eating, I cleared the table and put the dishes in the sink, and we relaxed in the living room with the bottle of sake. It seemed to be hitting her harder than me, so I kept my eye on her.

I noticed that she was acting a bit different after a while, and when she staggered a bit, getting up and using the restroom, I knew she had had enough.

When she returned, I noticed her top had a few more buttons undone, and her shoes and socks were missing. But did I complain, not on your life. We talked for a bit more and had two more drinks each. I could see something in her eyes that wasn't there before, and I became more aroused as I caught her looking at the crotch of my board shorts.

Now, I would never take advantage of a drunk woman, no matter how hot she was, so I suggested we rest and begin again tomorrow. She thought it was a good idea, but on one condition: I helped her up the stairs to her bedroom because she was having difficulty walking and didn't trust the stairs. I got up and held my hands to her, yet she took a half step forward when she stood up, putting her about 2 inches from me. With her eyes closed, she took a deep breath and smiled.

Her eyes opened, and I found myself becoming lost in them. She gave me a light kiss on my lips and whispered 'Thank you' in my ear. I now had a flagpole in my shorts that I was trying to hide as I helped her to her room. She kept falling backward into me. Her body rubbed against mine, and the smell of her perfume drove me freaking crazy.

I got her to her room when she asked me to turn around while she put on her nightgown, "make sure I don't fall over, alright?" I would do more than that, given half a chance! Her hand rested on my shoulder as she got out of her jeans, and the smell of her pussy filled my nostrils. My cock hurt. It was so hard. I saw her top, bra, and panties land in a pile beside me. "John, could you hand me my nightgown? It's hanging across the end of the bed... please?" I stepped over to get it and tried to hand it to her behind my back.

"You're too far away. Could you take a few steps back?" I still held her gown behind me as best I could, but she still didn't take it. "Sorry, I stumbled back a bit. Just look at the floor and turn around, and I'll stop you when you're close enough. I felt a softball-sized knot in my throat as I looked down and turned. I took half a step toward her and then another. I stopped when I saw her toes.

I saw her take a step forward. Gone was the shakiness in her step. "John," there was no slurring of her words. Her hand reached under my chin, lifting it so I could see her naked body in all its glory. "I've slept alone for over two years; don't make me sleep alone tonight." Then her lips kissed mine as her tongue lightly played across my lips until I opened up, and her tongue sought out mine in a dance that made my head swim.

My hands played with her breasts while I kissed a trail down her neck across her chest to her right nipple while my fingers twisted and teased her other nipple. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer as I switched breasts and did the same to the left one. She gave out a little yelp when my teeth bit her nipple, "This isn't your first time, is it?" she breathed hard and then pushed me back to do her best to rip my shorts off while I went to work removing my shirt.

Wolf007
Wolf007
155 Followers