Horsecock and a Pudgy Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It... It feels so much better... when you touch it." She panted, on the verge of cumming already from just the gentle rubbing. She couldn't believe how good this was all feeling. "I'm not going to last. Nooo~!"

She came in an enormous explosion of cum, completely masking Sefi with spunk and dousing her huge breasts in just as much. It ran down her body in thick, rich streams and Helena moaned wildly. Her glasses were positively dripping in it.

"What the hell?! Oh my god! Oh fuck, there's so much!" Sefi laughed heartily as she was thoroughly basted in cum. Opening her mouth was a bit of a happy mistake as Helena instantly filled it with a spurt of splooge.

"Ahhh... Ohhh... Oh Sefi... Oh god." She slumped back on the bed, her dick twitching and jerking but still rock hard. Sefi swallowed and licked her dick gently, cleaning the tip off.

"I can't believe what you just did. This is amazing. I never imagined someone could cum like this. No wonder you're so thin and cute, must take a lot of you to do that." Sefi giggled as she stood up, cum covering her front from head to pussy.

"You're amazing at that. It felt so good." Helena panted, staring at the ceiling with half-open eyes.

"It's gonna get better. A lot better." Sefi climbed up on the bed and stood over her pillar of cockflesh, "Oh this is gonna feel so good. I've been dying for this all day."

Helena jerked her head up as Sefi crouched down, pressing her sloppy cunt against the fat cock. Concern welled up within Helena as Sefi seemed to be cringing in pain. Then her dick slipped a inside a few inches and Sefi cried out loudly.

"Are you okay?" Helena squeaked, pushing herself up on her elbows.

"Ohhhh my fucking hellll~!" Sefi moaned open-mouthed like a dirty whore, "Your dick is so amazing. I love it!" She slid down a couple more inches until her pussy met the edge of her sleeve. She had eight inches of thick horse cock in her right now and both of them were completely losing it for the pleasure.

"It does feel good. Your pussy is so incredibly tight." Helena drooled, awe-struck at the sheer power of Sefi's cunt.

"I want all of it in me. All of it!" Sefi howled, pushing herself over the lip of her sleeve. Her pussy was stretched to the very limit by it's girth and she came immediately. Messy girlcum spurted around the cock and splattered on the bed. She clenched tighter and Helena groaned loudly, fingers digging into the bed.

"Don't... Don't hurt yourself..." Helena cooed, watching her take in even more cock. A full foot of horse dick was buried inside her now and Helena could feel Sefi's womb pressing against her dick. The bliss of it was unbelievable.

"I wish I could take more. I wish my pussy was bigger!" Sefi whined, slipping forward to almost lay on top of Helena. Cum splattered her body and Sefi's huge, gooey breasts flopped on her face. She just couldn't resist licking and slurping up all the cum she could from those big, jiggly tits. Her hands reached up and grabbed onto Sefi's gloriously fat ass, something to hang onto as the pleasure mounted inside her wonderful pussy.

"It's so good! I never imagiend it would be so good!" Her voice was muffled by the sticky boobs encompassing his head. Her balls tingled and she squeezed her butt more and more, becoming quite enchanted by the feeling of her squishy backside.

Sefi's waist moved back and forth a few inches, dragging the horse cock through her insides. Helena's flared head rubbed against the tight walls of her pussy, sending waves of ecstasy through both of them.

"Yes! Cum inside me Helena! I want to feel all that semen in my womb!" Sefi moaned loudly, wrapping her arms around Helena's head. Her pussy clenched and she sank back down on her shaft, pushing her orgasm to the edge. She happily did as she was told and her cock erupted. A veritable flood of cum assaulted her insides and she howled wildly.

It flowed out around Helena's dick and flooded her lap, the splattering noises drowned out by her moans. Her fingers dug into Helena's ass and she pushed against her crotch, trying desperately to cram more of her cock inside Sefi. Her eyes bulged out of her head as she felt the dick pushing even deeper and her orgasm rolled over into another, tongue lolling out of her mouth and body shaking wildly.

"Oh Helena! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!" Sefi screamed and she fell over sideways.

Helena's dick pulled free of her pussy with a loud slurping and splattering as cum burst forth from her. They were left panting and exhausted in the darkness of her bedroom.

"G... Guhhh... So... Buhhh..." Helena rambled weakly, her tongue not even working correctly.

"Uhhh..." Sefi agreed thoughtlessly. She managed to lean forward and kiss Helena on the lips.

Their first kiss and Helena couldn't even make her mouth form words. She just let herself go limp and waited for sleep to wash over her.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - SWIM AND A SPLASH

Helena stirred the next morning. Her and Sefi were cuddled tightly together under her thick covers. Her head was resting on Sefi's breasts and her cock was prodding against her warm thigh.

"Hey, you awake?" Sefi whispered, her hand sliding down Helena's bare back.

"Mmmm..." Helena cooed. The bed was so incredibly comfortable. She couldn't have imagined anything as relaxing as her own warm covers with her lover. Her squishy, amazingly sweet lover.

"Thanks for last night." Sefi said, caressing Helena's bare butt, "You were simply amazing. I've never dreamed I would fulfill all my fantasies, but you've done it."

Helena's heart clenched, she didn't think she would ever have a relationship like this. But here she was, laying in the arms of a woman she actually had sex with.

"I love you Sefi. Please, stay with me." Helena said quietly, her hand sliding up her side.

"Don't worry. I don't really know much about you yet, I want to." Sefi said with a smile. They laid together in the darkness, just enjoying one another's company in the bed. Helena chuckled softly and sighed.

"I can't believe we just did all that last night. I know your name. I know you're a librarian. That's it. Why do I feel so comfortable with you?" Helena asked, turning over to lay properly on top of her lover. Her cock pushed between her warm thighs and tingled happily at the soft skin.

"I couldn't tell you, but I do know that I want to spend a lot of time with you." Sefi said, rubbing her hand over Helena's ass, "I notice... you're a little hard. Care to have fun with that?"

"Ooooh, yea. I'd love to. We're gonna have to wash these sheets anyway, they're such a mess." Helena giggled, sliding a hand over Sefi's breast.

"Then come on, dive right in. I can't get enough of that glorious dick." Sefi hissed lustily, spreading her thighs beneath Helena.

"Really? Already? I thought girls liked foreplay." Helena said, pushing up on her knees and letting the blankets fall behind her. Her sixteen inches of hard cock laid against Sefi's belly.

"Usually, I would. But not this morning. I've been awake for fifteen minutes thinking about how good your dick felt while it prodded my leg and dripped it's sweet sauce all over my leg." Sefi said flatly. She reached down and pulled her sloppy wet pussy open, "Now come on, fuck me already!"

"I won't argue if you want it that bad." She chuckled, laying her cockhead against her pussy. She pushed and Sefi cried out happily, her messy cunt splitting open and filling her body with a rush of pleasure. Helena clung to her plush body and pushed deeper, steady and strong. Sefi moaned and her body twitched and shuddered more as her big pussy was filled more and more.

"Yes! Oh that is just what I wanted this morning." Sefi's eyes glittered with delight. She moaned and cooed happily as Helena thrust eight inches of hard dick in and out of her. It felt exquisite for both of them. For a lovely amount of time, they laid together with their genitals rubbing against one another. Helena was still trying to get used to the pleasure of slipping her dick inside a tight pussy while her breasts squished against her lover's huge bosoms. Sefi was just lost in the bliss of a huge-dicked lover that could truly fill her need.

"Ah. Ah, here it is. Here's my cum. I hope you're ready for it!" Helena sank slowly and wonderfully deep into her. Her balls clenched and her entire shaft tingled wonderuflly, bulging down the length as a nightful of splooge emptied from her balls and flooded into Sefi's hot pussy.

"Your gonna make me cum with this! You're filling my pussy so much!" Sefi moaned, her pussy clenching around her thick horse cock and the enormous load that filled it.

Helena collapsed panting on top of her, her dick buried deeply inside her. Their breasts were squished all together and they shared a sloppy kiss.

"Mind if I get up for a shower?" Sefi snickered, her arms wrapped around Helena and her hands groping her tight butt.

"I dunno. It feels pretty warm and lovely inside you." Helena kissed up Sefi's soft cheek. She found her ear and nibbled on her lobe gently.

"Mmmm... That's wonderful... But really, I need a shower. We can continue this later." Sefi moaned lovingly. Helena smiled and pulled free of her with a sloppy pop. She slipped aside and Sefi stood up, cum running thickly down her thighs.

*******

Sefi and Helena spent the morning together, enjoying a lovely breakfast, a movie and some snuggling on the couch. Helena learned that Sefi enjoyed reading as much as she did, that she spent her time writing fiction and she enjoyed video games. Helena told that she spent most of her life indoors and alone. She sometimes talked on forums, enjoyed knitting and wanted to go to college for teaching.

"So, you're scared of anyone finding out about you, but you want to become a teacher?" Sefi asked, raising her eyebrow, "What if they look up your skirt?"

"Well, I didn't think..." Helena mumbled, "I just always liked the idea of teaching. I enjoyed high school, I made it through without any problems and my parents helped when it came to gym."

"You know, I'm curious. How do you spend so much time inside and not get any exercise?" Sefi asked, poking Helena's flat belly, "I'm not that lucky. I've always been so pudgy."

She poked herself in the belly and sighed.

"Oh please, you're beautiful. I do get exercise quite a lot. I spend some time in our pool everyday." Helena said, grasping Sefi's hand, "I have a think for soft girls, I like it when you're huggable and lovely."

"You're so sweet." Sefi kissed her, "So you have a pool then?"

"Yep! It's in our backyard. Got a nice big fence so nobody can spy on me." Helena smiled widely, "Wanna go for a dip?"

"Of course!" Sefi bounced off the couch, her breasts jiggling about.

"I think one of my mom's swimsuits would fit you, if you'd like. Just... they're a little risque." Helena said, biting her lip with a slight smile.

"Oh why do I get the feeling you're hoping I'll say yes." Sefi put her arms around Helena and rubbed her knee against her half-erect horsecock, "Why not. Clothing can be kinkier than nudity."

Helena blushed and smiled before turning and running down the hall. She came back out of her mother's room with a rather small looking white swimsuit, "Here you go. I'm going to go get mine on."

A few minutes later, Helena came back out of her room in a tight blue one-piece. Her cock was laid back against her belly, making quite the obscene outline in her outfit. The crotch of it was a wide cut and it bulged enormously with her testicles.

However, upon seeing Sefi, her dick twitched and thickened against her skin. Her eyes went wide and she stared open-mouthed.

"Well?" Sefi asked, holding her hands out.

The swimsuit was hip-cut and tight up the ass, showing off her entire butt and barely covering her pussy. Her breasts were positively busting out of the top, it's low-cut cleavage not helping in the slightest.

"Ohhh... Fuck..." Helena moaned, her dick growing hard enough to squeeze into the bottom of her cleavage.

"Come on cutie, let's go swimming." Sefi giggled, turning and walking away. She wiggled her ass a little, just teasing Helena as much as possible.

Out through the kitchen, they walked onto the wooden porch and down onto the cement around the pool.

"Wahoo!" Sefi called out, leaping wildly into the pool.

"I'm not going to survive the day..." Helena mumbled to herself, caressing her dick through her swimsuit as she watched Sefi kick to the surface.

"Well, come on in!" Sefi smiled, kicking back.

"Alright, alright." She nodded, walking around and climbing down the ladder. The water was pleasantly warm and she sunk down into it, grateful for it's cooling effect on her genitals.

"So you live in this beautiful house with a sweet swimming pool. You are gorgeous, adorable and smart. I am honestly surprised you've never had a girl ride your dick before." Sefi said, paddling over to her.

"Not exactly the sort of thing I like to share. I'm a freak, I'm not even entirely human. I didn't tell you yet, but I'm the outcome of scientific experimentation. The man who fathered did this to me while I was still inside the womb." Helena explained, looking down at her hands in embarassment and shame.

"What?! Your parents did this to you? How are they not in jail?" Sefi cried out in surprise.

"Well I don't really know where they are. I've never known or met them. I don't even know their names." Helena said, "I was adopted as a baby. Ross and Lily are my parents, they raised me."

"Oh, I didn't know. Sorry to bring that up." Sefi said, wrapping her arms around Helena.

"Don't worry about it. You've been the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I want you to know these things." Helena smiled and kissed her on the cheek, "Now come on!"

She leaped on Sefi and wrapped her arms around her. She couldn't deny that there was a bit of lecherous fun in pressing her dick against Sefi and digging her hands in her bare, wet ass cheeks. Sefi giggled and went over backwards in the water.

*******

Both of them flopped down on the grass, laughing and panting. Sefi had just chased Helena out of the pool and across the lawn with a squirtgun.

"I love you so much." Sefi sighed, turning over and sitting on Helena's lap. She kissed her on the cheek and ran a hand up her wet swimsuit, caressing her erect dick.

"I love you too." She replied, kissing her back and running a hand up Sefi's plush bottom. She was getting quite horny as she felt Sefi's bare thighs rubbing against her own and Sefi's hand stroking her cock through cloth.

Her hands found their way to Helena's shoulders and began to pull down her swimsuit. She stripped it past her breasts and exposed the head of her cock. Pulling it further, she got it to her waist and let her dick stand up between them.

Stretching her own swimsuit inward, she let her breasts spill out and they jiggled erotically.

"Are... Are you gonna...?" Helena asked in an eager curiosity. Sefi nodded with a smile and pressed her chest to the throbbing shaft. The warm, wet cloth between her breasts felt good against her and her enormous tits pushed on either side to engulf half her dick.

"You're going to love this." Sefi began to stroke her breasts up and down.

"Ahhh! Oh Sefi! That feels so amazing! Your boobs are great!" Helena yelled as her body flooded with pleasure. The boobs moved up and down, jigglging about lovingly against her cock. She moved faster and faster, pressing her breasts tight enough that she could feel her heart beating through them.

"Yea, yea. Does that feel good? You really look like you're enjoying it." Sefi snickered and she began to lick the head of her dick.

As Helena watched, Sefi opened her mouth wide and managed to take the flared head of her dick. The explosion of pleasure was mind-boggling. Her mouth slurped wetly and her tongue rubbed against the sensitive fringe of her cockhead.

"Oh my god yes! That feels so good!" Helena cried out. Her dick tingled and throbbed. Her pleasure peaked rather quickly and she erupted in Sefi's mouth. Cum exploded from her nostrils and spewed around her mouth. She swallowed sporadically, thoroughly enjoying the flavor of her thick seed.

She jerked back and thick splooge erupted all over her face and Helena shuddered and cried out. Her dick exploded over Sefi's enormous breasts and glazed them beautifully in thick splooge.

"Ohh Helena... You never stop to amaze. So much cum." Sefi licked her lips and ran her fingers over her stick breasts.

"Don't be scared to share." Helena leaned up and ran her tongue through the spunk that splattered Sefi's cheeks.

"He he. You naughty thing." Sefi cooed, "So would you like to return the favor?"

"What?" Helena started to ask but she stopped when she watched Sefi crawl off her and turn around, wagging her ass in the air.

"Wanna have a taste of my pussy?" Sefi explained, sliding her fingers over the bikini between her legs.

"Yes! I have no idea what I'm doing, but of course I want to!" Helena turned over and crawled up behind Sefi. Her hands slid up Sefi's beautiful ass and she pulled the pussy of the swimsuit out of the way to bare her sloppy wet lips.

Pressing her nose between her cheeks, she started to slurp and lick messily. Her pussy lips tasted wonderful and the feeling of her face rubbing on Sefi's ass was incredibly arousing.

"Ahhh! What are you talking about? This feels amazing!" Sefi moaned happily, arching her back and pushing her butt against Helena's face more.

Helena's cock was long and hard again, fueled by her desire for Sefi's sweet cunt. It tickled as it hung down in the grass beneath her. She caressed the fat butt before her and dug her tongue deeper, relishing in the flavor of it.

"God, oh god, you're really going at it back there. Fuuuuuck~!" Sefi panted, "Oh just stick your dick in me. I need it!"

"Awww... Really? Fine, but you let me have some more fun next time." Helena whined, her voice muffled by Sefi's muff. She leaned back and licked her lips clean, a little saddened by her meal getting interrupted.

"Sorry, my pussy is just aching for your amazing dick!" Sefi moaned, shaking her ass back and forth needily.

"Not like I don't enjoy it too." Helena smiled and raised her dick up. She thrust it quickly into her pussy, sinking half of the meat into her at once.

"OH FUCK YES!" Sefi cried, her eyes bulging out of her head as her pussy was ravaged, "Fuck! There's one thing you'll never have to worry about..."

"What's that?" Helena leaned close and slowly pushed her cock forward.

"Mmmmm! No one can ever match you and there isn't a human alive that could satisify me besides you." Sefi hummed and moaned, "I'll be with you forever."

*******

CHAPTER 4 - BREAK AND A FUCK

The last forty-eight hours had been the happiest of Helena's entire life. She was laying in bed alone, grinning from ear to ear without a single care in the world. Her dick wasn't hard for the first morning ever and her only wish would've been to have Sefi there with her.

Sefi had left for home the night after their swimming excursion. She needed to wash up and get ready for work the next day. Helena kissed her goodbye and watched her go before curling up in bed.

Now she was lost, unsure what to do without Sefi around. It wasn't until she left that Helena realized exactly how much happier, how much more fun everything had been with her around. She stirred restlessly in her bed and threw her covers off.

Getting to her feet, she ruffled out her hair and pulled it behind her shoulders. Her dick felt cold and she really wanted to feel Sefi's body against it. Blood started to flow into it, causing it to slowly rise up. She sat back on the bed and wrapped her hands around it's warm flesh.

"Ohhh Sefi... I miss you so much already." Helena cooed, stroking the entire length of her dick. It felt exquisite to touch herself while she thought about her chubby, big booty'd lover. She bent over herself and began to lick the head of her own cock, drinking down the salty pre she was dribbling. Her hands rubbed wildly on the lower half of her dick and she slurped as best she could around the tip.