Horsecock and a Pudgy Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm came quickly and she fought to keep her mouth pressed to the head of her cock. Splooge filled her and she drank it down as fast as she could. It spilled out around her mouth and ran down her cheeks. She couldn't take it in fast enough and she jerked back with a gasp. Cum doused her breasts and ran down her belly. She moaned joyously and flopped back on the bed.

"Oh Sefi..." She sighed happily.

She knew she wouldn't last the day without her.

*******

Helena stumbled into the library, her hands pushing a book against her crotch. Her dick was totally out of control. She was panting with an almost feral need to cum and she could think only of Sefi. Walking over to the counter, she pressed herself against it to hide her dick and took a deep breath. The older woman at the counter looked curiously down at her.

"Is Sefi here? I need to talk with her." Helena managed to get out without shaking or sounding too weird.

"Sure deary, I'll go find her." The woman walked through the door behind the counter. A few moments later, during which Helena mumbled and squirmed, clinging to the counter desperately.

Sefi came out and saw Helena, "Hey, what's going... Helena, are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I need you." Helena hissed, her knuckles white on the counter, "It's completely out of control. I need you." Her hair fell in front of her face as she panted.

"Alright, I can take my lunch right now... if you know what I mean." Sefi smiled, reaching across the counter to grasp her chin, "Just calm down for a minute, yah?"

"Okay... Please hurry." Helena mumbled weakly, hands clenching over her crotch.

A worriesome moment later, she came back and walked around the counter, taking Helena's hand, "Come on downstairs. I've got the perfect little room for us to have lunch. Half-hour should be enough, right?"

Helena nodded sheepishly and followed her down the steps, her free hand clenching the front of her dress closely. They headed down the very steps that brought them together. Around the corner and Helena led them through a locked door and into a small sitting room that had a chair, a couch and a table in it.

"Just a little room for the employee of the month to relax quietly in. You're lucky I'm really good at my job." Sefi smirked, taking Helena's other hand. She brought her in for a kiss and her huge cock lifted up the front of her dress. The air around them grew thick with her musk and Sefi felt her panties start to wetten.

"Ah jeez, I can't take it. I'm sorry, I just can't stop thinking about you. It won't calm down at all and it's throbbing so hard it hurts." Helena moaned, lifting up her skirt to let the dick rise to complete erection.

"Sorry, I didn't know you had it so rough. I can imagine how going from jerking off so much to actually having sex can make it impossible to go back." Sefi said as she pulled off her top.

"It's... I never masturbated that much before. It's you, after having you, after feeling your love, touching myself will never be enough. I can't properly " Helena blushed as she spoke her feelings.

"Oh! Well, isn't that just the sweetest thing." Sefi smiled, hand gripping her thick cock. She went down on her knees, "Let me help you feel better, love."

"Ahhh! Oh Sefi, that's good! I love your tongue!" She moaned happily, hands resting on Sefi's head. She watched her lap around the head of her cock and take it into her mouth. It felt exquisite and she couldn't last but a few moments. Her enormous balls surged and flooded her mouth with spunk, spilling over her chin and splattering her big breasts. "Ahhhh! Yes! Thank you so much!" She collapsed back on the couch with a happy sigh.

Sefi stepped forward and bent over her, cum-splattered boobs jiggling about, and pressed her lips to Helena's. Warm cum swished between their mouths as their tongues met. Helena's dick throbbed powerfully as she realized what was happening. She wrapped her arms around Sefi and grabbed her jean-clad ass in both hands, squishing the great soft flesh eagerly.

"I remembered you saying you always wanted to experience that. Apparently you enjoyed it." Sefi giggled, feeling Helena's hands still groping her bottom. She undid her zipper and turned around, sticking her big ass in Helena's face. She pushed them down with her panties, exposing her naked, pale ass with delicious slowness. Helena's dick rose up high, dripping with fresh precum as she stared at her glorious bottom. Her desire was only increased when she bent a little further over to show her puffy, wet pussy between her thick thighs.

"Um... will that door muffle our voices?" Helena asked nervously as the pudgy ass neared.

"Oh don't be scared. The walls are thick, it shouldn't be much of a problem." Sefi grabbed the base of her cock and lined it up with her cunt. She didn't waste any time in plunging it deep inside her. Half her cock disappeared into her sodden snatch and they both moaned in ecstasy.

"Sefi! Oh god that feels good. I love your pussy so much." Helena held close to her and sunk her fingers into her breasts. Her dick disappeared further into her and the pleasure grew ever greater.

"I think I could get your whole dick inside me today. " Sefi moaned as she pushed further down. Helena was in utter awe as she pushed, groaning and grunting, forcing her pussy to stretch to the utter limit. Her plush ass pressed against Helena's lap and the last of her dick disappeared inside her, distending her belly from the sheer size. "Ohhh god yes. That's it! All your cock!"

"I can't believe this! It feels so outstanding! I'm so deep inside you!" Helena cried out, hands sliding down Sefi's squishy hips. She felt so amazingly good buried entirely inside her lover and squished beneath her heavenly ass. She rubbed her hands over her belly and felt her own gigantic cock stretching her flesh. Her gigantic balls felt so warm between her own legs and Sefi's plush thighs.

"Oh my poor pussy, your dick is destroying it. It's so big, I'll never be able to enjoy any other dick." Sefi was practically drooling on herself as she gyrated her ass around.

Helena held onto her to help her slide up and down her enormous shaft. The ecstasy of the pussy gripping her was starting to drive her to cum. But before she could, Sefi came with a cry and fell forward. Her body went limp as she slid completely free of her dick.

"Oh god that dick feels so good." Sefi moaned face down on the floor, knees crammed under her and ass up in the air. Her entire body tingled happily as she laid there, orgasm tickling her pussy and belly.

"I'm not done yet, I have to do it more." Helena said, standing up and stroking her cock. She bore down on Sefi's big, glorious ass and laid her cock right up her crack.

"Yes, do it, yes. I want you in me more." She replied, reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart, "Bury it in my pussy and fill me with your cum!"

Helena wasted no time. She set her dick level with her gaping pussy and took hold of her fat hips. Pulling hard, she thrust herself right to the hilt, pressing herself right against that truly lovely ass. It felt warm against her lap and the pleasure it gave her dick was beyond anything she could imagine. She wrapped her arms around Sefi and grabbed her big breasts.

"Oh Sefi, I love your ass. I don't know why everyone wants skinny girls and tiny butts..." Helena groped and massaged Sefi's bottom, "This enormous booty is the sexiest thing ever."

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck my big ass! Love my fat butt!" Sefi howled as she being piledrived, "It's all yours forever!"

"I'm gonna cum inside you. Get filled with my semen!" Helena grunted, burying herself inside her once again. Her insides clenched up and her balls convulsed, unloading huge globs of cum into her pussy. She jerked with each one and Sefi moaned eratically. She shuddered and collapsed overtop Sefi's butt, dick twitching inside her lovely pussy.

"Helena, it feels so amazing to have your cum in me. This is just what I needed to get through the day with a smile." Sefi sighed, a smile on her face as she drooled from the pleasure. Helena slowly pulled out of her and took a seat back on the couch.

"Sorry to make such a mess of you in the middle of your day, I just can't live without you anymore." Helena said, gently stroking her sticky, gooery dick.

"This is the best lunch I could've hoped for." Sefi turned and started to lick her dick clean. She looked up at her with big, loving eyes, "When I get off work tonight, let's go have dinner and see a movie, okay?"

"Anything you want." Helena cooed, enjoying the touch of her tongue as she licked her.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - DINNER AND A MOVIE

Helena was rather nervous. She and Sefi were going out for dinner and a movie tonight. They were actually going out... On date... As a couple. She had her dick under control, that wasn't the problem. She didn't know what to wear. So much of her clothes and outfits were so boring or inadequate for her perception of a date. All except one. But there was no way she could wear that. Not out in public. Lily had bought it for her last Christmas, but she just hadn't had the guts to wear it yet.

But then she thought of Sefi, thought of the beautiful clothing she would wear. She couldn't look drab and boring next to her, she deserved a beautiful girlfriend. So she gulped, wiped her hands on the towel around her waist and pulled down the black coat hanger.

She slipped the black lace sock that was hanging with the outfit over her cock. It nestled warmly against it, an elastic band the base holding it on. Then she slipped her legs into the outfit and pulled it up over her breasts. It tied around the back of the neck and hung loosely around her. It was one piece of black sheer sewn with legs instead of a skirt bottom. The crotch and ass were kept decent by black cloth sewn into the outfit and her breasts were covered by the black strapless bra she put on. The reason for the lace cocksock was because her dick slung twelve inches out the bottom of the decent black cloth. Clearly the outfit was designed for someone who had nothing to hide from her belt line to the bottom of her butt. Surprisingly enough, it did a good job camouflaging it against her leg since the sheer wasn't totally see through, light could shine through it just enough to tease the skin beneath. If she stayed flaccid, it would be perfectly fine.

The outfit was accented by a thin gold chain around the waist and low black heels.

"Oh... Goodness..." Helena stared at herself in the mirror, "I'm really cute in this."

She twirled around, the airy sheer floating around her. It was such a risque outfit, yet it was still decent at the same time. There was something just so naughty about her cock being in plain view but so cleverly hidden. She could barely see it even though she knew exactly where it hung. A passing glance wouldn't show the slightest thing.

"Yes! I can do this." Helena whooped, hopping up and down happily.

A moment later, the doorbell rang. Her parents were still gone for a few days more and so she had to go answer it herself. She took one more glance in the mirror at herself and took a steadying breath before walking out of her bedroom.

She opened the door and jumped with a squeak. Sefi was standing there in a gorgeous orange and yellow dress. It slung over one shoulder, baring the other and leaving more than ample cleavage to be seen. The flowing sunburst cloth went down to her ankles, but was cut up to her hips, exposing beautiful creamy skin. Her hair was styled back behind her shoulders and she had on plain sandals.

"Wow!" Sefi exclaimed, "You look amazing!"

"Sefi! I hadn't expected you yet. I... I was still getting..." Helena stammered herself into silence, hands clasped in front of her and her eyes staring downward.

"Come on! You look fantastic! Let's go have a bite to eat!" Sefi grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door.

"Whoa!" Sefi cried out as she was pulled to Sefi's car.

******

The restaurant they came to was a very nice steakhouse. The lights were dim and they were enjoying a wonderful meal together.

"I can't believe I'm out on... on a date... with such a beautiful woman." Helena mumbled, staring down at her plate.

"That's like the third time you've said that." Sefi chuckled through a mouthful of meat. Helena just whimpered and shook her head before taking another bite.

They finished dinner and Sefi paid the check before Helena could even reach her purse. They got to their feet and the waitress bid them goodbye with a happy smile.

"You know that waitress kept looking at your dick, right?" Sefi asked once they were outside.

"Whaaaa...?!" Helena squealed, hands immediately going to cover her crotch. Her face went beet-red so fast that Sefi was worried she might pass out.

"Oh I'm just teasing you. That outfit is really a trip on you." Sefi giggled, slapping Helena on the bottom and groping her soft flesh through the light sheer. "It shows your curves but so beautifully hides what you need hidden."

Helena sighed with relief before looking around worriedly. She took Sefi's hand and continued walking at her side, "Don't scare me like that. That was heartstopping..."

"Oh don't worry about it cutie. I won't let anyone have your dick but me." Sefi kissed her on the cheek, "Now let's go see a movie."

They walked across the mall parking lot from the steakhouse to the theatre. The movie they chose to watch was a romance they both wanted to see, which seemed a great idea at first. Then they sat down inside, in the dark, very close together in a mostly empty theatre. It only took about fifteen minutes of the movie before Helena was starting to feel an uncomfortable prickling in her lace-covered cock.

It didn't help that Sefi was pressed close to her, her breasts pressed against her arm. Her hands kept teasting around her waist or thighs. She was inching ever closer to where her thickening shaft lay hidden.

In the dark of the theater, she looked around and made sure no one was in their row, behind them and more than a few rows away in front of them. Then she slipped her arm around Sefi and groped her breast.

Sefi's response was a sharp breath, and a lustful smile. Her hand immediately found Helena's cock and she started to stroke it. The light sheer and lace sock just made her hand feel that much better. The whole situation was so unbelievably naughty and her dick was quickly growing completely erect. She didn't want to give in so easily, so she slid her hand into the open side of Sefi's dress and squeezed her bare boob. It felt warm and soft beneath her palm.

"Mmmm... You really like this." Sefi murmured quietly.

"Shhh." Helena whimpered, letting her other hand slide up Sefi's thigh. She touched her bare skin and slipped beneath her dress. She was delighted to feel a complete lack of undergarments. Her finger found a gently wettening slit, a touch that made Sefi give a stifled moan. Her hand wrapped around the thickness of Helena's shaft and rubbed it against the inside of her thigh.

She was forced to bite her lip and dig her fingers into Sefi's breast to keep from crying out. Pleasure surged through her crotch and her dick pulsed with need. Her finger slowly slid into Sefi's nethers, drawing out even more wetness from within.

"Sefi..." Helena hissed, "No more..."

This just egged her on and she rubbed her more vigorously. Her pleasure peaked and she came, spewing thick hot cum down her leg and all over the inside of her sheer leggings. Her finger jerked inside Sefi and made her body jerk with pleasure.

She continued to cum for what seemed like an eternity, dousing her entire leg and letting it go until it was making a pool around her foot. Her finger rubbed about inside Sefi and she squeezed her breast again, making her heart flutter and her orgasm burst forth.

"Yes~!" Sefi gasped deeply, closing her eyes and digging her free hand into the edge of her seat.

They both lapsed into silence, going limp in their seats. The pleasure had weakened them both and they just held each other. After a minute of catching their breath, Helena looked down at her leg and back at Sefi. "What are we gonna do? I made a huge mess. My clothing is practically ruined."

"Come on." Sefi pulled her out of her seat. There was a gentle split-splat-splot of her cum dripping from her cock and down her leg to the floor. They reached the door in the cover of dark without anyone knowing.

"I can't go out there like this." Helena whined quietly.

"I'll make sure no one is out there. Head across the hall to the bathroom quickly." Sefi whispered before sticking her head out. She waved and they dashed across the hall. Nobody saw them race into the women's bathroom and back to the large handicap stall.

"Whew! What a mess. What on earth were we doing there?" Helena sighed with relief once they were hidden in the stall. She looked down at herself. Most of her right leg was soaked in spunk from the thigh down. Her dick was still throbbing with need, pressing against the sheer she wore.

"Well first, let's have some fun. I want your dick in me." Sefi pulled her dress off and tossed it over the door of the stall. She ran a finger over her sloppy wet cunt and bent over the toilet.

"Oh god... that ass..." Helena moaned, staring in awe at her. She fumbled quickly with her neck, loosening the tie and pushing it down to her waist. She kicked her shoes off and shoved the messy garment to the floor with a splatter.

"Don't wait. I want you inside me, now." Sefi shook her butt so her flesh would jiggle enticingly. Helena listened intently and grabbed her hips, lining her enormous dick up with the pussy she loved so much.

She hadn't even bothered taking off the lace cock-sock, as the cloth was already soaked with her splooge. She rammed it into Sefi and they both gave a choked moan, trying to keep their voices down as best they could.

"Yes! Deeper! Push it all the way! I love feeling so full!" Sefi panted, hanging onto the toilet for dear life. Her nethers clenched tightly around Helena and drew her further in. She bit her thumb and gave another muffled moan as Helena pushed them completely together.

"Oh your pussy is amazing!" Helena nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear as she worked their nethers back and forth.

Ecstasy blossomed between them while their genitals slapped together again and again. Sefi's pussy pressed in on her from all sides and her balls rubbed lovingly between their sweaty cum-slathered legs.

"Do it Helena. Fill me with your cum. Let's make a real mess of things." Sefi cooed, turning her head to look back at her with nothing but raw lust in her eyes.

"I will. I'll cream inside you... I'll bathe your womb in my love!" Helena moaned as she peaked once more. She drew her cock back an entire foot of thick shaft and plowed her cunt with one powerful thrust. She unleashed her entire load, battering her stretched cunt with load after enormous load of thick cum.

"Yes! I love the warmth!" Sefi squealed, her belly bulging with both dick and seed. There was another second of shared orgasmic pleasure and they broke apart. Sefi sank down on the toilet, the gentle splashing of cum running freely from her and into the toilet. Helena's dick erupted all over her plush booty before she fell back against the stall door and took a deep breath, dick dripping wetly.

"Ohhh... Sefi... what do we do now? How are we gonna get out of here?" Helena asked breathlessly.

"That? Oh who cares. Put that on." Sefi sighed, pointing at the dress Helena was leaning against.

"What about you? Do you want me to go and come back with more clothes?" She grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned her dick off before picking up the sundress. She had to use the belt from her sheer outfit to keep it decent because of how much larger it was.