Horsecock and a Pudgy Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sefi got to her feet and picked up her purse, "Nope. Let's go."

"What?! You can't go out there like that. You're completely naked. You've got my cum running down your thighs! You look... well... you look sexy as all hell." Helena exclaimed, waving her hands at her naked, curvaceous form.

"Well thank you. That's exactly the reason I don't care. I'm beautiful, everyone is just admiring that of me. Now let's go." Sefi picked up Helena's sheer outfit and opened the stall door.

"Oh god, what are we doing?" Helena looked at the ceiling before following her out.

"You gotta loosen up. Let's go to the nude beach this weekend." Sefi laughed heartily as they passed a shocked woman. Helena couldn't say anything, she just followed behind in horrified embarassment.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - EXHIBITION AND A FETISH

"I still can't believe you did that. You walked right through the crowd, I was so embarrassed following you. My cum was all over your ass." Helena said, her face flushed red as she thought about yesterday. It was the afternoon and Sefi was off work. They were watching movies and hanging out.

"Oh come on, it's so much fun to be naked. In fact..." Sefi stood up, grabbed her sweater and stripped it off. Right before Helena in her living room, she stripped her plush, jiggly body completely naked.

"S... Sefi..." Helena stammered, trying not to stare at her enormous breasts too much. She was wearing sweatpants and an old T-shirt.

"Come on! Get naked! You're in your own home, the curtains are closed, just relax naked where only I can see you!" Sefi exclaimed, reaching down and dragging up on her shirt. Before Helena could fight back, she lost her shirt and then Sefi dragged her loose sweatpants off, leaving her sitting there with a half-erect cock.

"I don't know about this." Helena brought her knees up and covered her dick.

"Hey, if that's how you sit comfortably, have at it." Sefi slumped back on the couch and resumed the movie. Helena glanced over at her squishy body, felt her soft warm hips touching her own. She slowly relaxed her legs and sighed.

"O... Okay... Sure. Let's be naked together." Helena shuffled closer to cuddle under with her head on her breast and her dick on her leg.

"See? It's just comfortable, right?" Sefi put her arm around Helena and held her close.

"Yea." Helena blushed, embarrassed and yet happy. She couldn't deny how her dick was throbbing and just how natural it felt to be cuddling naked while they weren't having sex. Of course, that wouldn't last long because with how hard her dick was and how horny Sefi was.

They finished the movie, an exciting adventure that took their attention and distracted them from their arousal. But as it came to a close, Sefi stood up and stretched her arms. She turned away from Helena and bent over, stretching her back and arms, as well as showing her pussy and ass off. Helena's dick throbbed powerfully and her jaw dropped. She was about to get up when Sefi turned towards her and pushed her back.

"Not this time, if you want sex, let's go out front." Sefi said, pointing at the front door.

Helena paled at this and her eyes widened, "No! Sefi, I couldn't! People would surely see me!"

"One way or another, I'm going to help you overcome this embarrassment you have of your own body. You've fucked me out back, at my work and in a theater bathroom. I think it's time we go a little public. It's not like you've got a lot of neighbors, there's only that one house down the way and they don't seem that attentive." Sefi crossed her arms and stood back.

"But... But... Out front... Cars could drive by..." Helena stammered.

"You live on a few square acres with a half-mile to the main street. Come on, be realistic here." Sefi laughed. She grabbed Helena's hand and pulled her off the couch, "Trust me Helena, it's freeing. Nudity is wonderful and it's so glorious to just bare it all without a care."

There was a moment of silence while they held hands and Helena stared at the floor. Sefi was about to say something when Helena looked up, "You... You're sure... nobody will come by? Nobody is going to see?"

"Come on. I'm here with you, you've got nothing to be scared of." Sefi said calmly, drawing her towards the door with slow steps. She opened the door and walked out onto the open front lawn.

It took a moment, but Helena gathered her courage and followed her, pre-cum glistening on the head of her dick as the sunlight fell upon her nudity. She stared worriedly around while they walked to the middle of the front yard and Sefi sat down in the soft grass beneath the beautiful oak tree. There wasn't a car on the street and the neighbors down the way didn't seem to even be home. Past that was just trees of the undeveloped hills around her parent's house.

"Okay... this is okay... Nobody is watching." Helena told herself as she knelt down next to Sefi.

"Alright, now come on. I'm fucking horny." Sefi exclaimed happily, stretching herself out on the ground with her ass raised in the air. Sure enough, her pussy was glittering and sparkling with wetness. She pulled herself open to let the light in on her cavernous insides.

"I can do this. Nobody is watching..." Helena repeated. She ran her hands up the sexy, plush ass and laid her gigantic cock between her cheeks. She felt her precum start to bubble forth at the touch of warm flesh and she thrust, splattering it all up her butt. The hot sauce spread over her ass and down to her pussy. At this, Sefi's fingers slipped up to her butt and she pulled at her asshole.

"How about my ass? I've been playing with it too, it's nice and springy. I bet I could take you there." Sefi bounced her butt against Helena's cock, asshole gaping from her finger's pull.

"Your ass? Okay. I'll try." She lined her dick up with Sefi's pink sphincter and pushed against it. More pre poured forth, wettening her hole and leaking into her insides. A good push and a long moan came from Sefi. Her ass stretched slowly until it wrapped around her flared cock head.

"Ah! That's it! Get it in there! You're so enormous!" Sefi called out, staring back over her shoulder. Helena pushed and more of her dick slipped inside. Seconds passed and she slid ever closer to hilting inside her.

"Wow... your ass is so much tighter... so much more naughty. I can't believe we're doing this... out here." Helena moaned, reaching the edge of her dick's natural sheathe. A good push stretched her ass more to get around it.

"Ahhh! So much dick! I love this! All this glorious cock you have!" She yelled with passion and desire, adoring every second of Helena's ass-annihilating horse cock.

"Stop it. Not so loud. Someone will come if you yell like that!" Helena groaned, bending over Sefi to hold tight to her as the last of her dick disappeared.

"Come on, don't be so scared! What matters more to you? My delicious plush ass or some prude getting jealous of your huge cock!" Sefi exclaimed, starting to totally lose it under the wild pleasure of what felt like a tree buried in her ass.

Helena moaned happily, her body pressed to Sefi's back, and dug her fingers into her huge breasts. Her hips jerked back and forth as she was enraptured by Sefi's sexy body. Her huge balls slapped against Sefi's pussy and juices splattered all about.

"Yes~! Oh Sefi, this is so naughty! This is so wrong! It feels amazing!" Helena panted, "Someone could see me! Someone could be watching my monster horse penis ramming your bum! Oh god I hope someone does!"

Sefi gave a lusty whimper as cum flooded her bowels. Warmth spread all up through her and she felt her belly growing heavy from all the seed. Helena thrust again and again, her nuts surging and getting lighter all the while.

"Your ass is amazing Sefi." Helena groaned, slowly dragging her great length free with a messy pop. It throbbed and prodded her cum-lathered ass cheek, letting free another big splurt.

"Your dick too..." Sefi cooed, a wide smile on her pleasure-drunk face.

"I'm sorry, but it's not enough yet." Helena squeezed her breasts and lined her cock up with her pussy. She plunged deep inside and Sefi's back arched upward, her voice raising in a wail of ecstasy. Helena shoved harder and plumbed her depths, making her hips jerk forward.

Sefi's body was plush in her arms and she hugged her tightly, slowly thrusting against her from behind. Her belly jiggled and stretched from the dick burying deep into it.

"Helena... Oh yes... Pound me harder... my pussy is yours... and yours alone..." She cooed, her fluffy brown hair sticking to her sweaty face. She reached back and caressed Helena's soft hips, pussy shuddering and clenching tightly around it's equine invader.

The pleasure between them peaked and they came together. Cum filled her womb and poured in thick streams down her chubby legs. Helena moaned and squeezed against her body, willing her balls to pour fourth even more. She wanted to give Sefi as much of her love as she could, wanted to show exactly how much she cared for her.

Her balls obliged her wishes, continuing to cum and cum and cum for nearly a minute straight. By the time it slowed to a trickle, they were kneeling in a sticky swamp of splooge and Sefi was panting with orgasmic overload.

"I love you Sefi, I love you more than anything in the world." Helena held her close, her dick still half-erect inside her cum-packed pussy.

"G... Guh... Yea... Love... your dick..." Sefi mumbled incoherently. Helena let her slump down on the ground and her dick slowly slipped from her pussy. Her dick slurped and popped free with another sloppy sound. Cum erupted from Sefi and added to the mess between her thighs.

"I can't believe I'm enjoying this." Helena giggled, standing upright, the cum lathering her cock glistening in the afternoon sun.

*******

They were both bathed and clean, cuddling close in her warm bed. It had been such a great day and it was the perfect end to it.

"So... I guess... with everything we've done..." Helena mumbled, her hand slowly sliding down Sefi's side.

"Becoming a little more secure with your body now?" Sefi asked.

"I think so. Maybe... maybe we could go to the beach sometime?" Helena asked, "I think I'm ready to wear a swimsuit. But no sex, please. I don't think my heart could take someone actually seeing us! You were right that we were all alone out front, and after we came inside I realized that I was scared the whole time."

"I'd love to go to the beach with you. Even if we can't have sex, it'll be really, really hot to see you out on the beach with a swimsuit on." Sefi nodded and kissed her on the forehead.

*******

CHAPTER 7 - FAMILY AND A BEACH

"Helena... Helena, someone's here. I heard the door open." Sefi whispered, nudging her awake. The bed was warm, her dick was twitching against Sefi's warm thigh and she was hoping to sink it into her before doing anything this morning. Sefi pushed her shoulder again, "Helena, please!"

"Huh?" Helena mumbled, looking up at her. The light of a rosy sunrise shone through the window.

"I heard the back door open. Someone came in, what do we do?" Sefi asked, still trying to keep her voice down.

"Oh god, oh no. What day is it? Oh fuck." Helena scrambled over Sefi's naked body and grabbed her phone. Sure enough, her fears were proved right by the date it showed.

"Honey! We're back! I hope you don't mind me waking you up! I've got a bit of a present for you." Her sweet step-mother Lily called as she walked down the hall. Before Helena could react, the door squeaked open.

Helena's face went beet red faster than she could think. Here she was, standing naked with a foot of half-erect cock in the middle of her bedroom and a gorgeous, pudgy young woman sitting up in her bed with her giant breasts in plain view.

"Oh goodness! I'm so sorry! Helena, I didn't know! I'm sorry!" Lily squealed, turning and fleeing before anyone could say anything.

Sefi laughed openly, staring at Helena all the while.

"Shut up, god, I'm so embarassed. My mother saw me like this... and you there..." Helena shook her head and rubbed her face. She grabbed her robe and wrapped it tightly around herself, although there was still a very noticable bulge in the front.

"So should I get dressed?" Sefi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Please." Helena nodded and headed out the door. In the kitchen, she found Lily leaning against the sink with a red face and Ross smirking widely at the kitchen table. They were happy, jovial folks that had made the most fantastic and understanding parents growing up. They, of course, knew and accepted her body. The embarassment of being seen was because she had been aroused and Sefi had been naked.

Lily was a soft, young-looking woman with long blonde hair and a nice, hour-glass figure with a squishy bottom and large breasts. Ross, her lover of twelve years, had bright eyes and short brown hair. He had the body of his job, a construction worker.

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I should've knocked. I never would've thought..." Lily stammered, her face flushing again at the sight of Helena. She rubbed her face and smiled, "So what's her name?"

"Look mom, I didn't mean... I meant, I did but... No, I mean..." Helena couldn't form a coherent sentence. Her dick twitched beneath her robe as she thought of the last week and the absolute deluge of sex that had erased her virginity in its entirety.

"Both of you!" Ross laughed, "Helena, we're really happy for you. It's good you're opening up to someone. How are you two?"

"Well..." Helena took a breath, "I'm really happy with her."

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Sefi. Her name is Sefi. I met her at the library." She said, "She fell on me."

"Yea, I couldn't help but fall all over her." Sefi smiled as she walked into the kitchen.

"Eeeeep~!" Helena squeaked sharply, jumping in shock at Sefi. She walked in next to her, wearing only panties and slippers. "Sefi!"

"Something you forgot to tell us?" Lily asked, her face red as she tried not to laugh at Helena's embarassment.

"Yea, I like being naked, hope you don't mind." Sefi said, stretching her arms above her head in a way that bounced her huge breasts around.

"No! Sefi!" Helena grabbed her and pulled her out of the room, "Be serious! Go put on some clothes!"

"Oh don't do that. Let her do what she wants." Ross snickered.

"Darling!" Lily yelled at him.

*******

Helena hid her head in her arms as she rode along with Sefi to the beach. She was wearing shorts, which barely reached beyond the end of her horse cock, and a tank-top. Sefi just wore a bikini.

"I can't believe you walked around naked in front of my parents! I can't believe you talked about our sex with them!" Helena groaned.

"It's not like they cared! They're happy to know that you've found a fleshy, warm sleeve for your huge horse dick! Your mothers face when I talked about how huge it was. I don't think she believed me when I said I could take a foot and a half of cock... or that you could cum like a firehose!" Sefi said, reaching over and stroking the inside of her thigh where her dick was throbbing.

"Stop! It'll... It'll come out." Helena whimpered, her dick twitching and growing out the end of her shorts. Six inches of hard equine shaft hung out her shorts and dribbled pre down her thigh. She watched nervously out the windows as Helena pulled into the parking lot at the beach and stopped the car.

"I want it to cum." Sefi smiled and went down on her. She grabbed the waist of her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. Her dick rose to full height, perfectly visible through the windows until Sefi wrapped her lips around it and took it down to half.

"Ahhhh! Sefi! Oh god, Sefi! Someone might see us! Ohhh~!" Helena moaned and ran her fingers through her hair. Her flared cock head felt glorious as it slid down Sefi's eager, hungry throat.

She slurped her as far as she could and still breathe while her hands stroked the other half of her shaft. It was really, really good and the thought that someone could stumble upon her while her beautiful, squishy girlfriend was absolutely devouring her monstrous horse cock was enough to set her off.

"Sefi! Sefi! Sefi!" Helena cried out and she peaked in moments. Thick, delicious splooge surged down her throat and she jerked back off her. It splattered all over her big breasts and ran down her chest. It dribbled and splattered all over her cock and her own legs. Helena jerked and moaned, "Oh Sefi. Why... Why did you do that? We can't get out now... I'm a mess... You're a mess..."

"Did you not notice the beach I took us to?" Sefi smirked, sitting up.

"What?" Helena looked out the window. The folks on the beach were buck naked and some were even fucking right there in front of them. She looked back at Sefi, her mouth hanging open.

"See? Nothing to worry about." Sefi was holding her bikini top in hand and had her bottoms halfway down her thighs.

"Wow... A nude beach... a nude beach that sex isn't against the rules." Helena stared around in awe, "I didn't even know this was here. That means... I guess I better..." She stripped her shorts off completely and let her cock lay open against her cum-splattered thighs.

"See? We're gonna have a wonderful day my love." Sefi smirked and kissed her on the cheek.

Helena stripped off her shirt and opened the car door. Sefi got out the otherside and they grabbed their beach towels and cooler She could feel her dick throbbing at the sight of Sefi walking fearless and naked down onto the sands, cum sticking all over her large breasts.

"Hey Helena, come on." Sefi called over her shoulder.

"Right! Sorry! Couldn't help myself." Helena squeaked and hopped after her, dick bobbing all about in front of her.

She would be lying if she said it wasn't exciting to walk down the beach with people all around her staring at her monstrous cock. Since she had almost gotten seen in the theater and then fucking out in her front yard... she had to come to terms with her exhibitionism. She couldn't deny it, couldn't deny how good it felt for people to see her naked.

"Here we go, this is perfect." Sefi threw out her towel and flopped down in the warm sun, "Do me a favor and rub me with some oil, would you?"

"Sure." Helena was happy for something to take her mind off the eyes. She knelt down and grabbed the bottle of oil from Sefi's bag. It was warm on her fingers as she poured it out into her hand. Sefi's body was soft and squishy under her fingers as she rubbed the oil into it. She started on her shoulders and gently rubbed down her back. Then moved to her ankles and slowly up her legs and around her thighs.

"Come on, don't be scared now. You wouldn't want me to burn my butt..." She raised her ass in the air a little bit, "Or my pussy, would you?"

"N... No! No, of course not." Helena stammered, her dick dripping precum into the sand as she rubbed more oil on her hands. She dug her fingers into Sefi's bum, rubbing all around the big, plush flesh until it shone in the sunlight with the tanning oil. Then she followed Sefi's lead as she spread her thighs and let her start rubbing oil across her pussy. Her lips were already glistening, already wet with her arrousal, but Helena still rubbed it well with the oil until Sefi started moaning.

"Mmmm... Don't stop there. I could use some on this side of me." Sefi turned over and pushed her breasts together.

"Alright, I can do that." Helena smiled and lifted the bottle of oil again. She straddled her belly and laid her monster cock between her breasts. She started to dribble the oil over her own cock and around Sefi's breasts.

"Ohhh... naughty thing. Good thinking, I wouldn't want this beauty to get burned either." Sefi squeezed her breasts against her cock.

"I'm glad you agree." Helena smiled and slowly slid forward, her big balls dragging across her belly. Her dick rubbed over Sefi's face and dribbled precum all over her.