Horsecock and a Pudgy Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I like your stuff better. Feels better on my skin than the oil." Sefi cooed, slurping the precum from her lips. She licked her cockhead and sucked her goo from it's flared head.

"Oh! Your breasts feel great. You're so warm and soft on my cock. Yes! Yes!" Helena groped her boobs and fucked their expanse of soft flesh. They felt amazing around her dick and she thrust faster. There were folks nearby staring at them and she could hear people talking. She heard someone say something about horse cock and her face flushed deeply. Pleasure burst through her body like fireworks and she came in a gigantic shower of splooge. People around them exclaimed in surprise and awe as she did so.

"Helena! You're cumming so much!" Sefi squealed joyfully, jiggling her boobs around her dick and making her cum flail all about.

"Let's cover you properly!" Helena backed up, jerking her cock roughly with both hands. Cum showered her breasts and ran all over, coating her perky pink nipples and pooling in her cleavage. She continued until her entire upperhalf was wonderfully splattered and her dick was dripping.

"Ah! I love it! Now this is proper suntan lotion." Sefi giggled, rubbing her hands all over herself.

"I can't be done! I can't possibly stop here!" Helena exclaimed, dropping to her knees in front of her. She shoved her fat thighs apart and bore down on her pussy. Her cum-lathered dick slid deep into her wet cunt and Sefi exclaimed her ecstasy at the top of her lungs.

Folks all around them cried out and some cheered as her entire equine shaft disappeared in a single shove. She hugged her spunky body and began to piledrive her pussy. Her lips found Sefi's and they made out in a hot, uncontrolled passion. Whoops and hollars rose from the crowd that was steadily growing around them.

"Helena! Helena, my pussy feels so good! Your cock is amazing! Ride me like the stallion you are!" Sefi squealed and squirmed, hugging tightly to her as her hips shoved forward.

"Yes! Your huge pussy! It feels fantastic! I love having my dick buried in you!" Helena moaned and sank right up to her balls. She could feel Sefi's taut womb pressing against her and her dick's flared head dragged through her insides for glorious pleasure.

She held to her shoulders and fucked her with a wild abandon. Her cum totally covered both of them both from pussy to neck, enahncing every bit of pleasure from their hard nipples rubbing together.

"Come on Helena! Do it! Cum inside me! I want your seed in me!" Sefi screamed, clenching her womb around her monstrous shaft as best she could. She clung her thighs around Helena's ass and came on her own, a huge shower of squirt splattering all over her balls. A bunch of people cheered.

"So good! It's so tight! I am gonna cum! I'm gonna fill you with my love!" Helena moaned and she looked around, seeing all the people surrounding them in a wide circle. The sight of all the eyes on her, so many masturbating or groping one another to Sefi and Helena's fucking was far more than she could handle. Her nuts seized up and unloaded the last of what they could manage. Hot, hot seed battered Helena's womb and filled her to the brim in a mere moment. It flowed out, thick and delicious, down her shaft and off her balls.

"Yes! So much! You're cumming so much!" Sefi yelled and slumped beneath her. Helena just collapsed on top of her, weak and well-spent. Her dick continued to dribble cum for a little while, slowly wetting the blanket further. The crowd dispersed and left them alone once they finished.

"Oh god... so many people... So many people watched us." Helena whispered, staring into Sefi's eyes as her dick softened inside her hot, cum-packed pussy.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" Sefi smiled, hugging her lovingly.

"Um... Y... Yea... It really was. I can't believe it was." Helena mumbled and slid back from her. She tugged her dick free with a very lewd 'splot' from her pussy and a thick splatter of cum. They got their breath back and moved to sit together on the messy towel.

"So Helena, now that your parents have met me and we've done all this..." Sefi put an arm around her and held her close, "Think you could spend your life with me?"

"Are you crazy? Of course I will Sefi. You are everything to me. You think I'd do it on a beach in front of twenty people for just anyone?" Helena gaped at her.

"Sorry. I just need to know. I'm silly like that. Now come on! Let's go swim!" Sefi leapt to her feet and pulled Helena up. They laughed happily as they ran down the beach, naked and cum-glazed, to splash together in the waves.

Truly, they had a fantastic future together.