Horsehead Day 01: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She became more and more excited, more and more vocal, active, dominant. "Suck on them," she hissed, breaking from the kiss and pushing her tits into my face. I obeyed, all too happy to, and began leaving sucking kisses across her breasts, moving inward from the curve. She panted and muttered curses and encouragement as lips teeth and tongue made love to her sensitive flesh. I finally reached the nipple and kissed each of them, slowly enveloping the nub between my lips to swirl my tongue around them. "Fuck!" she groaned. Her hands held onto my hair tight, almost painfully tight but I didn't care. I wanted to do anything she wanted. Harder and harder I increased the suction and pressure in which I sucked on her nipples. I nibbled on one and she shivered underneath me, drawing out a high pitched, "Ooooooohhhfuckfuckfuckfuck."

I released her and we fell into each other right away. She bowled me into the wall and our tongues and hands and fingers waged war upon each other. Her hands were relentless roving up and down my sides, her nails scratching lightly now and again. Her hands were small but so nimble and her nails scored me in such a tantalizing way. Her tongue spared my own no mercy, wrestling it into the depths of my mouth and occupying the space totally, seizing my capacity to think or move or say anything but a comatose, "Hhhhhhhmmmmmm." She growled back into my mouth and backed away. Her purple eyes were blazing. She eyed me like a predator eyeing its prey. I had no qualms with being hunted.

She pulled my shirt over my head roughly and pushed me back against the wall. She fell upon the flesh of my neck with her mouth like a ravenous animal, but when lips met skin she was gentle, in a severe sort of way. She sucked on me long but softly, moving upward trailing her tongue over each mark. She raised the pressure of each kiss that turned into a bite as she rose. I was certain she would be leaving me a leopard skin of hickeys but I didn't care. It felt so good. It hurt so good. The scrape of her teeth helped to ground me and give kindling to the inferno that had been raging within me. She reached my ear and sucked the lobe into her mouth, playing her tongue over the dangling thing. I cooed and fell into her own neck, giving her some of the same treatment. I started at her cheek and licked my way to her ear, tonguing the shell and making her wilt under my attention. She was already worked up so I sucked on her neck hard, bathing the spot with my tongue before spreading my teeth over it goodbye. She moaned, "Romaaaaaan. Rooooman. Yes. Yesssss." I reached her clavicle and she liked this most of all. Her hands dipped into my trunks and squeezed my hips.

Breathless, she bade me to stop and her hands ran up my stomach to rest on my chest. "Where is the... chair... you mentioned?" She was ready. She looked far and away, inebriated by pleasure. A strong twinge of pride shot through me; it was because of me.

I went and got the chair, this tall office chair, and wheeled it over to her. She grasped me to push me into it but I stopped her and set her down instead. "Let me..." I left it unsaid but she bit her lip again and nodded lustily. I knelt down before her, loving her watchful eyes on me. I undid the button and zipper on her shorts and she lifted her butt so I could pull them off of her. There she sat in her bikini bottoms. There was so much of her in that chair. Yearning, true, burning desire crushed my heart into pulp. I worshipped her thick thighs and her supremely feminine hips, unable to get my fill of the curve that swelled so impossibly into such a narrow waist. I probed and weighed and caressed her with trembling hands like she was a goddess who had descended to mortality to be with me. It was better than that, though. She was an alien, a real life alien who really existed and looked down at me with such pained longing for me to make love to her with my mouth. "Horsehead," I whispered, as you do in the presence of something awe inspiring, "Do you have a nickname or something? I don't mean to be mean, but it isn't exactly the most sexy thing to moan, you know, when it gets down to it."

She sobered a little, drawn out of the sex funk by the question epic in length for a setting of intimacy, but still she appeared amused. "I do not...," her face lit up, "but you can call me Al!"

I had to laugh. I laid my head on her wonderful, pillowy thighs and let it out. Her hands held my head and she laughed too. I felt as free as she sounded. But I had to remember, not that, not that word. I recovered and lifted my head to look at her. She was so cute, so pretty, so beautiful, every and all of the words there were-- they weren't enough, not for her, not then. "Al is not much more wieldy, but that's perfect, Horsehead."

She flexed her thighs cradling my chin and said, "Call me whatever you wish, but right now, I do not want to hear you say anything but 'mmmmrmnnmmmnrrrmmnnn.'" I laughed and agreed. She pulled the string of the knot keeping her bottoms together out so, so slowly, until finally it jolted and the knot was undone. She spread her legs and the bottoms were loosened. She lifted one leg and pulled it off and suddenly: she was naked. Her hip was totally bare, without that green string tied across it and her groin revealed a pubic mound made a valley between her sex lines. It was a bare, arousing plain save a triangle of sleek black hair that blossomed up from its point. Beneath the point was a pair of fat dark lips that inspired a thirst and a hunger within me that only her gleaming folds and the juices they withheld could sate.

I spread her thighs apart and played my fingers through her pubes. They were so soft and thick; it made me want to feel her braids but I filed that away for later. She watched me closely and let out a well satisfied, "Ahhhhh," when my mouth extinguished the tension and space between it and her sex. I kissed her clit in its hood like a cardinal kisses the Pope's ring (perhaps not this current Pope, though). Her thighs squirmed around me and shut around my ears when my tongue poked out to explore her. I laid it flat over the whole of her pussy and licked up, dipping between her folds and into her hood until I laid a kiss above it all. She buried a hand in my hair and pushed my face back lower. I mouthed and kissed her hood, lightly manipulating the bud within with my tongue in little circles. She was making noises, but I couldn't hear them through her glorious thighs. Lower down I roamed to steal a taste of her excitement. It had been forever since I had eaten pussy, and I assumed each woman had their own unique taste, but I was convinced right away that there was no pussy like alien pussy. It didn't taste alien, which was probably for the best for the mood, but it was totally agreeable. Her thighs clenched painfully around my head, nearly burying me in flesh. I licked back up to her clit and spread her thighs away with my hands, caressing them while I coaxed her jewel from its hiding place.

"Oh, oh, oh, s-sorry, Roman," she panted above me. She was fondling her own breast with one hand while her other was firmly planted in my hair.

"It's okay," I mumbled into her, sending vibrations through her sensitive tissue. She bucked and whimpered and cursed for a long time, the sensation no doubt enhanced by the love I was making to her swollen clit.

"Roooomaaan. Roman. Must. Go down. Put your tongue in me. Now."

I obeyed and squirmed my tongue up into her pussy, finding it flushed with her girl juices. Horsehead groaned and threw her head back to release her moans and curses. My tongue swirled over her walls, coating itself in her juices. I sucked at her hole as I ran my tongue over the roof of her pussy, massaging her squishy tissue with the tip. Just as she had when we were making out, her ardor was elevating and burning hotter all the time. She held my head with both hands and manually directed my face and tongue to where she wanted it. Needed it, is probably more apt. She was practically fucking my face in pursuit of her pleasure. I was content to be her tool, more than content. I started hoping there really was some population mission she was on so I would get to eat her pussy again, or everyday for the rest of my days, if it was that sort of mission.

She held me to her pussy for what felt like eternity. My tongue and jaw ached but I went on attacking her G-spot and sucking on her labia. Her pussy clenched impossibly tight and she finally let me go. I watched her pussy quake and clench over and over and over as the orgasm coursed through her. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes shut tightly in precipitation of a scream. I pushed myself up and put a hand over her mouth. Her breath and tongue and muffled cries met my palm instead of the ceiling under my landlady's stomping feet. She deactivated for a little while, like girls do and I waited for her, satisfying myself with the feeling of one of her braids in my hands. She sighed, long and satisfied, and her sleepy purple eyes opened lazily. She took one of my hands and kissed the top of it, and nuzzled her face against it. "Thank you, Roman. That was... wonderful. I had never felt something like that before."

"No, thank you, Audrey, I loved it," I said, bending down to kiss her cheek. She turned her head and made me kiss her lips as well.

"Audrey?" she asked, getting to wobbling legs with my help.

"It's what I've decided to call you, for this and when I can't say Horsehead, I guess. Do you like it?"

She took my hands and pushed me into the chair. I watched her kneel before me, stupefied despite all we had already done. She untied my trunks and tugged them down my legs, freeing my cock to bob in the air. "I like it, Roman," she whispered, breathless. She took ahold of my cock with hands made even smaller wrapped around my shaft. Her hands felt so soft on me that it felt like my cock and its sensations were in another plain of reality. She spread her fingers down the underside while one hand held it steady. Pleasure coursed through me from her deft little fingers, stealing my breath away as well. Tingling and warmth pooled high into my chest, above it all my head positively spun like a tornado as she pumped me once, twice, three times. "Let me use my mouth on you," she said, the breath that carried her words buffeting my super sensitive member.

My eyes shot open from their blissful blindness and I grabbed ahold of her head by the cheeks before she could get it in her mouth. "No!" She looked shocked, and cute, with her cheeks smushed like they were. "I mean, no thank you, Audrey. I couldn't possibly last to fuck after. Ride me," I commanded in my best sexually authoritative voice.

She raised an eyebrow and gave the tip of my cock a kiss before saying, "Not exactly the truth, but very well." She stood and with my help she climbed onto me, sitting in my lap with her legs hanging behind the chair. "Are you ready?" she asked me. Our eyes stared into each other's, wide and dilated by pleasure. She kissed my cheek, rose, and grabbed ahold of me.

"Wait," I whispered. "Should I wear a condom?"

She gave me an irritated look and shook her head. "There is no risk of either reproduction or transferable disease from me, but if it would make you more comfortable, I do not mind."

"Oh," I chuckled weakly. "Then no, go ahead."

That she did. She lined me up and in one powerful sitting motion enveloped me to the hilt. It felt as if my soul was pressed from my body. I fell back in the chair, my only hold on reality my hands gripping Audrey's waist. She seethed and hissed and laughed, easing my grip after she recovered from that first burst of pleasure and pain and stretching that follows the first meeting of sheath and rod. "Up here," she said, moving my hands to her breasts. I rubbed my hands over the beautiful little orbs, up when she rose on her haunches and back down when she clapped against my thighs. Her hands held onto my shoulders for leverage but still she seemed crazy strong to slam herself down my shaft like she was doing. Each impact of her ass on my lap drove my cock deep into her, producing a squelching sound from her soaking cunt just as erotic as the vision of my tip kissing her cervix I saw in my mind. She was growling in earnest, intent on taking me faster and faster into her. Only her cursing was speedier. "Fuck! Yesyesyesyesyes Roman, yes, fuck me! This cock is mine, Roman. Minemineminemine. Fuck!"

"Audrey," was all I could moan. "Audrey Audrey Audrey Auuuddrreeyyyyy!" My heart was shooting miles out from my chest now, and I felt I would drown in pleasure, crushed by the pressure Audrey subjected me to in her mission to turn my cock into diamond. I took ahold of her ass, separating and kneading the cheeks. I took control, slapping Audrey's great meaty cheek to signify it. "I'm gonna cum soon, Audrey," I admitted, however.

"Oh, fuck yes, Roman. Fuck me. Fuck me good."

She stilled and laid her hands on my cheeks, giving me her lips to kiss while I got to work fucking her. Into her ass I lifted my thighs, driving myself up her pussy till I had nothing left to raise. She squirmed atop my pole, throwing her pussy up and down my shaft, obliterating my senses so expertly I had to retract lest I burst right then and there. I distracted her with my tongue. With determination I didn't know I had, I dominated her tongue and swept into her mouth. The distant taste of smoke was not objectionable to me, so wound up was I to explore her teeth and roof of her mouth. She moaned wretchedly into my throat. I had no idea how dirty an alien could be.

My cock recovered some resistance docked by just the head so I threw it up into her. Once, then again, faster. Then twice, faster and faster. I felt the end threatening both of us. Faster and faster, harder and harder I pounded into her, as the old lady's feet pounded her floor overhead. Pound, pound, pound, pound, pound, pound. Audrey and I twisted around the pillar of pleasure that pleased us both like snakes overrun the Garden of Eden. She sank onto me and I relinquished control. She pushed against my chest and twerked over my cock, clapping her cheeks against each other and my lap unceasingly. It was all I could take. "I'm gonna cum, Audrey. Oh, fuck, Audrey. Audrey. Audrey. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

Audrey groaned long and loud and slammed her ass down onto me. Her pussy spasmed around me and squeezed the orgasm out of me. I grabbed ahold of her and crushed her chest against mine. I would never let go of her. Never. Blast after blast of cum shot into her womb, at the expense of my vision and all presence of consciousness. My fingers dug into her back, my only hold on reality as bliss relieved me of the burden of gravity. Audrey was shuddering and gasping, her breast heaved against mine as her own orgasm torched her nerves. We sat there a sweaty, quivering mess for a long time. The afterglow moved in like the rays of God's light over a bay after the storm clouds had their say.

My fingers relaxed and drifted up her back to hold her head and braids. I sighed and nuzzled my face into her shoulder.

"Careful... do not... feel... the other thing..." Audrey murmured against my own shoulder.

"I know. I know." I held her steady and leaned back. Her head lolled like a limp doll. It fell back and she smiled at me like someone drunk and just awakened at once. Her eyes shone a little less brighter but they were no less beautiful. They pained me to gaze into, even through the cushioning fog of the afterglow. "But it is hard."

"I know, Roman. But we must... be cautious." She rubbed my cheek and tried to extricate herself from me and the chair. She groaned and nearly fell onto her ass standing her leg on hard ground again. "Oh, shit," she cursed, still under the influence of post-orgasm. She allowed herself to sink onto the floor and looked about ready to fall asleep right there. "May I make use of your shower, Roman?" she asked me, sleepily.

I got to my own unsteady feet and leaned onto the back of the chair. "Oh, yeah, of course. Let me help you up." I did and led her by the arm to the bathroom. She lifted the lid of the toilet and sat to relieve herself while I got the water started. I found it adorable yet curious that one so unbridled was so fearful of even the idea of love taking root in our heads. She looked even more in heaven taking that piss than she was snoozing on my shoulder. I felt the water and let her know it was hot.

She took care of herself and stood and stretched. "Oh, Roman," she said before stepping into the shower. "Why have you named me Audrey?"

I rubbed my neck and chuckled. "Oh, well, it's the name of a girl in a show I'm watching."

She nodded, satisfied. "We will watch this show after we have washed."

"That sounds great. I've been wanting someone to talk to about it." I smiled at her and made to leave her to shower in peace. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back into a kiss. It was a kiss full of sweetness and affection. Slowly, so slowly, we separated and our eyes opened to gaze into each other. She was awake now, and her eyes bright. I felt confident our future together was just as bright, even if there would be a word we could never say or feel.