Horseplay: A Fun FemDom Adventure

Story Info
A kinky CFNM game played outdoors
2.1k words
4.12
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm running as fast as I can while completely naked. Trying to avoid branches that scratch my flesh, rocks that cut my feet as well as the sadistic captors who are hunting us. I crouch behind a large boulder to catch my breath as I hear voices in the distance. I don't dare look in that direction as I already know what has happened. Another one of us has been captured and will be taken to the main house, well after they have their fun with them that is. Last one, that's my goal. I want to be found last. These crazy and kinky women told us that the last one found would get punished the least, but who knows if they can be trusted, I've seen what's already happened to the ones they found.

Let me backtrack a little bit and explain how I got here. I have some kink experience as well as a time consuming and stressful career. I happened to have a free weekend with nothing to do and as I was browsing a wonderful site I came across a post for a kink event.

"Clothed Female, nude male outdoor adventure, not for the faint of heart, inquire within."

The vagueness was intriguing yet also scared the shit out of me. Visions of all sorts of kinky fun flashed through my mind as I contacted the Domme who posted the event. She replied a few hours later with additional information but not too much more. We would meet at a predetermined location Saturday morning, be stripped, cuffed and collared then blindfolded and brought to the event. We would be used all day Saturday and released Sunday morning. If I was still interested I was to reply promptly as there were only a few open spots remaining. Well I did reply back immediately and I was given the address to meet at Saturday morning.

There were 9 other male subs there at the meeting location, a vacant warehouse in the industrial section of town. We were all awkwardly making small talk or avoiding eye contact. One guy chickened out, got back in his car and sped away. Looking back, he might have been the smartest one of all. We were told to arrive by 7:45am and exactly at 8:00am a creepy white cargo van pulled up and two attractive young women got out.

They verified who we were, told us to strip, put our clothes into a bag then get on our knees. We all obeyed and they seemed pleased as they performed a quick inspection of us. Colorful leather collars were attached around our necks and matching cuffs were fastened to our wrists and ankles. Mine were green which happens to be my favorite color not that it matters. We were ordered into the back of the van but someone thought it would be funny to make a free candy joke. The Dommes' weren't laughing, but the comedian was forced to lick one of their dirty boots in the parking lot while the other one cropped his ass several times, I think he got the message.

We were sitting on the floor of the van with our backs to the wall. Our wrists and ankles were chained together and my world turned black at a hood was placed over my head. The door slammed shut and we started moving. I had no idea where we went or how long it took. It seemed like we left the city and drove on a highway or maybe it was two highways? Then it seemed like local roads and then definitely a dirt road because we were bouncing around a lot and bumping into each other. One of the Domme's told us to sit still as the other one laughed knowing that we couldn't.

The van finally stopped and the Domme's got out and left. A few of the guys started freaking out because it was getting warm inside the van. The doors finally opened and our hoods were taken off. We were unchained and told to walk towards a group of women on horses. They were on the edge of a dirt lot surrounded by a forest. The game was finally explained to us and it scared the shit out of me more than intrigued me. The subs would have a five minute head start into the forest. Then the women on horseback would have two hours to try to hunt us down and capture us. The collars and cuffs matched the color of the outfit worn by the Domme who we were assigned to for the weekend. If she caught you, she received a prize and might take mercy on you. If someone else caught you, your Domme was out of the game and She would probably make your life rather unpleasant for the remainder of the weekend.

Whichever sub was found last would receive a prize and if by chance any subs made it the entire game without getting caught, they would be allowed to sleep in their Mistresses room tonight while everyone else would sleep outside.

There was also the black leather Mistress. Her sub had been the guy who left so she didn't have anyone. She was a mercenary of sorts. If she caught you, you had to do whatever she asked or she would sell you to your Mistress and that price would be higher and worse for you. There were also play areas set up in the woods and if you were caught near one, you probably would get used at one before being brought back to the main house.

There were 50 acres of forest surrounded by an electric fence that would contain us. If any of us were stupid enough to try to climb over the fence we would suffer once found. Then it was on your mark, get set...GO. Everyone raced in a different direction. My first thought was camouflage. How can I hide so they don't find me?

Now dear reader you're all caught up and understand what I'm going through.

My thoughts were interrupted by the

sounds of horses. There was no way it had been five minutes yet and the women knew that. The red and yellow subs were found quickly and dragged off to the parking lot. Their Domme's were not happy with them at all and I heard later on that they were staked spread eagle in the hot sun and left. When they complained of thirst, their Women pissed in their mouths and forced them to swallow.

I was a Boy Scout and have played capture the flag, paintball and those types of games before so I had some sort of idea of what I was doing... I hoped. The black Domme appeared out of nowhere up ahead and called out, "I see you." I was about to run off when the blue sub jumped out of a tree. He landed poorly and was carried off to a nearby wooden structure. I could hear him crying out as he was caned several times before he was turned over to the blue Domme.

Three down, six of us left. I crept slowly from tree to tree stopping often to listen for the horses. I figured I would hear them first. 50 acres is a large area and I figured that if I kept moving I could hopefully avoid everyone remaining. There was a commotion in the distance and I saw that the purple Domme had found her sub. She was leading him by a rope tied to his collar as she rode her horse. She was so focused on him that neither one saw me as they passed by. Ok, four down, five left.

A loudspeaker startled me as a female voice announced that a half hour had gone by and four subs had already been caught. Ninety minutes left, I hope I can make it. I wasn't in a great spot to hide for that long so I decided to keep moving. I worked my way towards the edge of the forest and stayed close to the fence. I figured then they could only approach me from three sides although that also meant that I only had three ways to escape.

I was super focused and listening for every little sound so the loudspeaker made me jump again. The same female voice announced that an hour had now passed and eight subs had been caught. The ominous part was when she said that we're coming for you pink and green subs and we WILL find you. I hadn't heard anything in a while so I thought that maybe I was safe. I realized that I wasn't when I heard something or someone crashing through the brush towards me at a very fast pace and it was followed by a galloping horse. The pink sub was sprinting towards me and at the last minute turned to the left and headed that way. I don't think he realized how close to the fence he was or how close he came to getting us both caught. I felt the wind on my face as two horses flew by. It was the pink and black Dommes and he cried out just before I heard a thud in the not so far distance. He must have tripped on something, oh well, sucks to be him I guess.

The two horses passed me by again as he was led on a rope being held by the black Domme. His Mistress, the pink one was holding a wicked looking singletail and striking his back with a big smile on her gorgeous face. I heard him call out that he saw the green sub, but both Women looked, didn't see me and whipped him again for lying.

Wow that was close. I thought to myself that maybe this was a good place to stay for now? I wasn't one hundred percent sure of the rules, but if some of the Dommes were out of the game based on who had found their subs then maybe there weren't many of them looking for me? Of course that logic went away when the loudspeaker cracked again announcing that the green sub was the only one left to find and all of the Dommes would be allowed to join in the hunt. She then announced that there were 42 minutes remaining in the game and followed it up by saying that it would be over quickly because they had a tracking dog who was currently sniffing my clothing bag to get my scent.

I wasn't sure if She was bluffing but I was determined to do my best and last as long as possible. I decided to stay where I was and see what happened. I heard horses in the distance several times but none really close to me. Then that damn loudspeaker again announced that there were only 15 minutes left, but they were willing to make a deal since I had lasted so long. I could come out and surrender, my Domme would not be disqualified and I would only receive a short punishment. However if I did not surrender and they found me before the end of the game then I would be brought to a play station in the forest, tied down and roughly pegged by all ten Dommes one after another at both ends. While the idea of that sounded hot, in practice it might be a bit much for me so I decided to try to last the remaining fifteen minutes.

At ten minutes the offer changed. If I surrendered, the punishment would be shorter but then they added a spanking to the strap-on gangbang should I be caught. At five minutes they said I could worship all of their feet if I surrendered and She added five strokes of a cane to the spanking and dildo fun. The horn sounded ending the game so I headed towards the entrance. I walked past a play structure and caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I was pounced on by the green Domme who with the assistance of the pink and yellow Dommes dragged me to the structure, bent me over and cuffed me to it. I must have had a confused look on my face so the green Domme informed me that the last few announcements had been a lie and there were twenty minutes left in the game. Since I hadn't been caught with my hands up in the surrender position. I was considered caught and subject to the cane, spanking and well let's just say that I now noticed that the remaining Dommes were all approaching and had a harness strapped around their waist that was holding a toy of varying length and girth.

Oh shit it was going to be a long afternoon. The green Domme whispered in my ear that I was their bitch now as the fun started.