All Comments on 'Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Ch. 01'

by pursuedsub

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am not a troll as I publish on this site as ud1234. Your story starts fairly weak and does not show a lot of promise. Most people who read this site are hetero guys who are not really interested in the opening of your story and that can affect your future readership. Just advice. The trolls here are really bad. Pay them no attention.

Brianna91Brianna91about 2 months ago

great beginning to the story. So many angles to go with if you choose to continue. Could do flashbacks to seminal sissy moments for Calvin or have his aunt begin to branch Calvin's sissy training outside of just being her french maid. Maybe some "treatments" that only last for the summer so long as Calvin is a good sissy girl. I hope to see more of this story soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpursuedsub@pursuedsub
Stay-at-home subby hubby who writes stories to honor all of the women in my life who've shaped me into the submissive sissy I am today (when I have time to write after catching up with all my chores, that is). Kept in chastity and unable to indulge in my own imagination, so I ...