07 - Hosiery Humbling

Story Info
Discovered in my body stocking - humiliated bliss!
960 words
4.06
4.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following our trip away with Paul, Liz was gaining in confidence and stature. She realised that her confidence caused me to be even more turned on, so she was really taking on the role of dominant wife.

I had also changed a little. I hadn't really thought about it until our trip with Paul, but being made to wear Liz's knickers had added to my humiliation and, therefore, my ultimate pleasure.

One time when we were at a sex shop searching out something for Liz to wear for Paul, I found myself inwardly plotting things that I might wear to get that humiliation rush. Liz's new confidence stopped me from sharing my secret desire at this stage, so I resolved to come back later and explore on my own.

A couple of days later, work took me in that general area, so I took the opportunity to go and have a look in the sex shop on my own. I'd identified a couple of possibilities, but when I asked the lady behind the counter, they didn't have my size in the store. She said I could order them online, but I didn't want to leave a paper, or electronic trail for Liz to catch me out.

In the end, I found a couple of full body stockings, which I bought.

I did a bit of a double take on myself, wondering where this new territory was taking me. I knew I wasn't into blokes and I didn't want to try and look more feminine, (not that there's anything wrong with either option, if it's what you desire) so what was I doing? No - I felt reassured - it was the humiliation of wearing the clothes, making myself vulnerable and humiliated that got me going.

I didn't get a chance to wear the body stockings straight away as Liz was always around, but a few weeks later, some of Liz's colleagues set up a Friday drinking club. This meant that she was late in on that evening and that the house was empty.

I quickly got in the habit of getting home on a Friday, stripping naked and putting on one of my body stockings. I had to modify the crotchless bit, as it needed to be slightly higher up for comfortable wanking. I would read Literotica stories, then cast some hot wife gangbang porn from my tablet onto the TV and sit happily playing for an hour or more.

I would also dare myself to walk around the house in just my body stocking, to add to the thrill. After some weeks I had escalated to slipping on some shoes and creeping out into the back garden in my body stocking. The thrill left my heart in my mouth and it felt great. There wasn't much chance of being seen, but it still felt incredibly embarrassing and scary.

On one such occasion, I thought I heard the front door open. I stood silently on the patio, hardly daring to move. I then heard female voices in the kitchen and saw the light switch on.

I had to move quickly, or I would be discovered. I ran down the garden and hid behind a Laurel bush in the corner. It was a big Bush, so it hid me, but it couldn't transport me into the bedroom and to my normal clothing.

The feeling of nylon on my skin, my cock out in the cold, shrinking fast, and the predicament I found myself in felt amazing.

Liz and her new friend made a coffee and sat in the kitchen chatting for about thirty minutes. I could hear them scoring the male members of their team and saying who they'd like to fuck, if they weren't both married.

As my panic subsided, I dared myself to come out from behind the bush. I stood out in the open and wanked myself to a glorious climax, without being able to get myself hard. Humiliation can take me that way sometimes.

Once I'd cum, my situation played on my mind again. I knew I couldn't get past them to my clothes, so it was a question of how long they would be there for.

The answer came a few minutes later, when Liz's friend said that she had to get home, or her husband would complain that tea wasn't ready.

To my relief, she left quite quickly after that, to catch her bus from the stop down the street. While Liz saw her off, I took my chance and sneaked upstairs. By the time Liz came in, I was decent. I just pretended to be asleep, fully clothed on the bed.

Liz came into the bedroom.

"You're not fooling me, Stubby. Where's your new outfit, I want to see it."

I played innocent briefly, but when she told me that she'd seen me running down the garden, I gave in. Liz had used her own body to shield me from the view of her friend.

I dug the outfits out from the back of my wardrobe and handed them to her.

"Don't give them to me, Stubby. They're not for me to wear. Put one on, I want to see you in it." she ordered.

I duly obliged, wondering where she was going to take this. As it happened, it just led to great sex session between us, but I knew it wouldn't stop there. I knew she would be using this in the future to torture me and twist my stomach in knots.

Her final act was to take a picture of me dressed up and spunky on her phone. She sent it by WhatsApp to Paul. He sent back a line of laughing emojis almost immediately. I knew there would be consequences.