All Comments on 'Hospital Visitor Pt. 03'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
NICE EROTIC STORY

Nice fun story... what a clever idea for this story theme... I didn't want it to end...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy and hot!!!

This is the capper of the three part series. It was titillating and fun. I have to agree with the one complaint that it should have been in Loving Wives from the beginning, unless you didn't know where the story was going when you started.

A loving wife who plays sex games with her husband's approval and to his enjoyment is at the heart of the LW concept.

This theme, the horny guy lusting over the eye candy TV news or weather woman is all too real. Those of you in the Quad City area will understand when I say I worked with a middle aged man there who had quite a collection of Paula Sands pictures in his workspace. In my brief time in the QC I actually met her and could see why he was so taken with her.

I especially liked the fact that there was no shaming of the husband for his shortcomings, and that the wife treated him with respect and love.

R'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

Love your story so far! Kept my cock hard and leaking the whole time. Would be so much fun to do this. I have loved being able to fuck a woman in front of her husband before, and watch him enjoy it. Hope you have more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wanr my husband to watch me beging fucked

slampaslampaover 3 years ago

I loved part one and this one was great too! I would love to receive similar exams :)

Randy56rRandy56rabout 3 years ago

A wonderful story, the news anchor angle is not often written about, but we all have fantasies about our favourites. The whoele set was great, but my favourite was part one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First cuck story I’ve ever liked.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous